Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 2/8/2021 at 7:28 PM, CarolynH said:

Are we in a drought?  Shall I post the next segment of the BOF quiz?  Did you guy like posting your responses in a spoiler rather than PMing me?

Everyone!  I'm thinking of changing the first page.  Is there anyone who wants to keep it as it is?  I'm considering deleting the summaries of dramas and movies and simply listing them.  I want to highlight some posts, for example, the only interview I know of with LMH's omma.  As long as I'm not violating soompi rules, adding the twitter handle (is that what you call it?) for our members etc.  I'm open to suggestions. 

I think it is good to keep the synopsis but if you need space to put the interview, then I leave it to your discretion. :D

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Whoa .. AndZ updating us LMH pic on daily basis -- hope there will be more, please.

Yes, miss LMH so much, at least we get daily AndZ pics :fullofhearts:

I really love the clothes LMH wears and he makes them classy and simple 

I want to see LMH wearing pink, orange, and red in one of his projects :love:

Especially orange!! 

Orange sweater or shirt, jeans, and 3 stripes slippers :gangnamstyle:

• Blob 3

On 2/5/2021 at 1:47 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

I have finished watching the drama *Faith*.  

What a roller coaster, But I liked the drama. It did make me cry a lot thought.

Loved the sweet moments :wub:, But OMG that doctor :tears:.

Glad to liked it, As you can see in my handle, I am a fan not just of LMH but of the Faith's main character :)

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes, miss LMH so much, at least we get daily AndZ pics

I really love the clothes LMH wears and he makes them classy and simple 

I want to see LMH wearing pink, orange, and red in one of his projects :love:

Especially orange!! 

Orange sweater or shirt, jeans, and 3 stripes slippers

@Nikaa94, oh...............he wore pink in his latest drama, "TKEM" in EP2. It was a Raf Simons cardigan & orange in "LOTBS". He rocked the pale palette when he wore this oversized buttoned cardigan, right? (below) He also wore orange & pink pants in "The Heirs". Orange isn’t an easier wear, but he’s still gorgeous in it!  :blush:  This is the reason why I don't like him in historical dramas & don't like him to play any poor characters because his fashion in all of his projects are a thing to look forward to for me. So, I do hope he'll not going to take that pleasure away from me - hahaha - As far as I remember he wears orange in every drama he stars in. Orange is one of my favorite colors! I'm sure it's his, too! LOL - :hahah!:

1589351790367651.jpg

*TKEM

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, oh...............he wore pink in his latest drama, "TKEM" in EP2. It was a Raf Simons cardigan & orange in "LOTBS". He rocked the pale palette when he wore this oversized buttoned cardigan, right? (below) He also wore orange & pink pants in "The Heirs". Orange isn’t an easier wear, but he’s still gorgeous in it!  :blush:  This is the reason why I don't like him in historical dramas & don't like him to play any poor characters because his fashion in all of his projects are a thing to look forward to for me. So, I do hope he'll not going to take that pleasure away from me - hahaha - As far as I remember he wears orange in every drama he stars in. Orange is one of my favorite colors! I'm sure it's his, too! LOL - :hahah!:

Also the pink coat in LOBTS, the day he found his mother!! Totally in love with him wearing pastel colours and resalting his tanned skin. 

:fullofhearts:

Andz is been good to us, releasing a new picture everyday. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

1a-Ceratai-11.jpg

Lee Min Ho has healthy glowing skin

Vina Vidia, 10.02.2021

Latest artist news, artist gossip, latest gossip and latest KPop news: Lee Min Ho is known for his healthy and glowing skin.

Ceratai.id - Who Doesn't Know Lee Min Ho? Above average South Korean artist.
The reason is that Lee Min Ho is considered too handsome to make many women fight over him.
The appearance of Lee Gong's exhibit in The King: Eternal Monarch also drives women crazy for his skin, which looks clean, healthy and radiant.

Even at the age of 33, Lee Min Ho still looks fresh like a young man of 20 years. It turns out that to get healthy and radiant skin, Lee Min Ho does several ways.
Of course, a lot of people want healthy and glowing skin like this lead actor. So, what did Lee Min Ho do to keep her skin healthy and radiant?

Here are five things we can do to get healthy glowing skin like actor Lee Min Ho.

1. Use natural exfoliating products.

1d-Ceratai-2.jpg

Exfoliation is the process of removing dead cells from the skin's surface. In fact, the skin naturally removes dead skin cells to make room for new ones every 30 days or so.

However, sometimes dead cells are not completely removed and cause dullness of the skin and clogged pores.

This is when you can exfoliate regularly to avoid clogged pores.

Also, remember to choose natural exfoliators according to your skin type.

2. Use a cleaning stick.

1f-Ceratai.jpg

The Cleansing Stick is a pencil-shaped face cleansing product. This product is more practical to use and travel-friendly.

Cleansing sticks also take up less space and do not spill.

The formulas most commonly found in cleansing sticks are sourced from plants to minimize excessive facial side effects.

Such as bamboo charcoal, green tea and natural oils such as olive oil and coconut oil are found in cleaning products.

Thanks to the content of natural ingredients, the skin remains hydrated and smooth after washing.

3. Use toner.

Spoiler

1e-Ceratai-2.jpg

Toner is a second facial cleanser that cleanses the face down to the deepest pores.

A toner is a skin care product that contains active ingredients that remove oil, dust and dirt from makeup. In addition, the toner also increases the moisture content of the skin to keep it from drying out after washing your face.

The method of applying the toner is quite simple, you only need to pour the toner onto a cotton pad and then gently apply it all over your face and neck.

Remember to avoid the eye area and wait for them to dry. Remember, the toner is used after you cleanse your face with water.

4. Use a moisturizing face cream.

Spoiler

1c-Ceratai-2.jpg

Using a moisturizer has been shown to help restore the pH of the skin to keep it hydrated, smooth and healthy.

Regular use of a moisturizer can also moisturize and improve blood circulation, which will slow down the signs of aging.

Not only that, moisturizers also protect our faces from UV rays, which cause our faces to dry out and flake off. So it is very important to use a humidifier outdoors.

5. Sunscreen outside the home

Spoiler

1b-Ceratai-2.jpg

In addition to using a moisturizer to keep your skin healthy, complete your face with sunscreen.

Sunscreen helps protect your skin from sun exposure. Although it is good for your health, it can stimulate the body to produce vitamin D.

However, prolonged sun exposure without protection is also harmful to skin health. It can even cause sunburn.

Apply sunscreen to your face at least 30 minutes before starting your outdoor activity. This is to ensure that the active ingredients in the sunscreen can be absorbed to the maximum and protect the skin from the sun more effectively.

This is what handsome actor Lee Min Ho does to keep skin clear, healthy and glowing. You can try doing this regularly to keep your skin healthy and radiant.

Translated from Indonesian google

https://ceratai.padangkita.com/punya-kulit-sehat-berseri-ini-yang-dilakukan-lee-min-ho/5/#split_content

• Like 3

10 Korean Actors Who Become More Charismatic When Wearing Uniforms in Dramas

Becoming a con artist in Legend of Blue Sea , Lee Min Ho's charm can not be denied when wearing a pilot uniform. Full of charisma!

spacer.png

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/pak/aktor-korea-berseragam-c1c2/10

love these new photos!

:heart2beat::heart2beat:

spacer.png

cr: leeminho_pachinko

spacer.png

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 3