Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

43 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

@Nikaa94keep doing what you are doing! It is totally working and LMH hears your prays! 

@Missprincesa ...  @Nikaa94 's hard work pays off!   
Our King heard her calls, that's why everyone , every minoz is SO busy .. 

37 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, That's why, when LMH got his own YT Channel, I feel happy - because I feel that a lack of it will automatically set you a few paces behind the competition. I think what is important as an actor today is that you need to have an online presence, because there are people out there who are so good at it. It makes them appear bigger and more involved than they actually are from the get-go. They create something out of nothing instantly; they make us pay attention. So, in the case of LMH, no matter what he's putting out there, though, it’s important to be proud of it and to be confident that it’s an accurate representation of who he is and what he can do.  His YouTube channel [has] actual videos that represent him and what his skill-set is right now, not what his skill-set was five years ago or 10 years ago. I love how he displayed himself online. Everything we saw & watched has been a good representation of himself. I just hope he stays transparent—yet conscious and strategic—with his daily life. :blush:

Well put , @willenette Chingu.  Thank you.   
I was just curious whether he is the 1st to do be so approachable and revealing, the way he personally directed his film / movielog - 70 to 80% say.   I know that there are many out there too who are doing it.  It's a good mode of personal branding.  
In the past , was he consciously mindful of how and what he says or reveals?  I thought he was.  

One of the reasons on his different approach as Director - thank you for highlighting this @pixie0622 and @lupeace

15 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

I realized that the image he’s showing us in  his videos is not too far from what we’ve seen in his numerous drama BTS, his Good Day Series and 8 Letters.  He’s a real fun-loving guy, surrounds himself with like-minded people, always caring and child-like. That’s why we hurt so much when criticisms are leveled against him.  Just like he said, some people are surprised that his RL persona is different from his on-screen image, which prompted him to do his YT series.  So non-fans are discovering now the real LMH.  This makes me a very happy fan 

15 hours ago, lupeace said:

"People first release the main thing then post Behind the scenes. But for Minho its different. He first showed us all the behind the scene footages of how the whole thing came together, makes us impaitient, make us wait and then uploads the main thing. That's such a unique idea of him. Why the hell is he so perfect? At this point i am just head over heels for him"

@Missprincesa @Min2206

Our next mission should be Min Ho next project :joy: we should pray as much as we can until a great script (what LMH wants exactly) appears right after he is done filming Pachinko. He said he was offered Pachinko after TKEM was over and it was what he wanted which is why he accepted it. So I hope that happens again fast! I know sooner or later Min Ho will pick another project. But it will be awesome if he picks another project soon like pachinko! 

:approves:

Honestly, LMH makes millions of hearts happy, why wouldn’t God answer our prayers :D

:doggie:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Our next mission should be Min Ho next project :joy: we should pray as much as we can until a great script (what LMH wants exactly) appears right after he is done filming Pachinko. He said he was offered Pachinko after TKEM was over and it was what he wanted which is why he accepted it. So I hope that happens again fast! I know sooner or later Min Ho will pick another project. But it will be awesome if he picks another project soon like pachinko! 

Honestly, LMH makes millions of hearts happy, why wouldn’t God answer our prayers :D

I would love if LMH can squeeze in a project that gives us more screen time of him  .. like a 16 -20 episodes .... is it too much to ask  @Nikaa94 ?
:Please:

The Lee Min Ho X Sejong Gakudo Foundation educates the world about the beauty of Hangeul. "It is a great honor for me to contribute"

Two versions of a Korean promotional video created by the Sejong Gakudo Foundation (Chair: Kang Hyun-hwa) about actor Lee Min Ho's social media have been added to YouTube.

The video, released on the 22nd, is inspired by actor Lee Min Ho, who usually actively communicates with the public via social media for foreigners who want to learn Korean while watching Lee Min Ho's daily life. This is content that introduces Seso Gakudo. In the video, you can feel the enthusiasm of foreigners who want to learn Korean with beautiful Korean pronunciation that ties in with actor Lee Min Ho's wonderful daily life.

o0650036514885075588.jpg?caw=800

o0650036514885075587.jpg?caw=800

On the 15th, the King Sejong Institute released the first public relations video in which Lee Min Ho appeared and attracted a lot of attention, but due to its superior visual beauty, the originality and beauty of Hangeul was spread all over the world. The video, released in advance, attracts worldwide attention, and his works are published in various languages around the world.

Actor Lee Min Ho said, “I am honored that images from everyday life can contribute to the beauty of Hangeul. I hope that many foreigners who love Korea all over the world will be more closely associated with Korea through the King Sejong Institute. ” I told you.

Actor Lee Min Ho, who has served as the Public Relations Ambassador for the King Sejong Institute since 2019, has participated in events to promote the beauty of the Korean language and culture in Korea and abroad and deliver warm news. Two recently released versions of the footage can be found on the Foundation's YouTube channel.

"【OFFICIAL/FHD】LEE MIN HO x KingSejong Institute Promotional Video (30s)" на YouTube

https://youtu.be/RC2MlTDL9K4

https://ameblo.jp/minochoiyoung/entry-12651791304.html

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I have worked for LMH almost 18 hours yesterday nobody  said me " you worked hard" :unamused: but anyway , do you think mading gif ,cutting video, searching article on Naver hours easy? 

Chingu, I did thank you for your gifs and videos.   I know it's hard work.  I do edits at times too. 
Sorry, if I forget but I remember you do very good edits.

Big hug to you!

0a1652de311806ce55820a7115993853.gif

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Chingu, I did thank you for your gifs and videos.  

I didn't say for you

I have a complaint for years generally .I believe that everybody think they are just a few message but actually I spend so many hours for them , I even ate hardly yesterday , everybody just read in a few seconds but they take hours actually  I share Knetz comments, lists etc . sometimes but they don't come to me yarely I search these posts, infos etc. in hundreds of post on Korean forums (or other platform)one by one for hours.They don't stand anywhere simply. But somebody just copy paste and steal your effort on TW. IG. etc. without give your name. Then your all eagerness diseppear. I really get angry when I see these people on TW, IG. You work harder for hours nobody says "thank you" but another person just make" copy paste" hundres of thank you on TW, IG etc.

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I have worked for LMH almost 18 hours yesterday nobody  said me " you worked hard" :unamused: but anyway , do you think mading gif ,cutting video, searching article on Naver hours easy? 

@leeminhosny, Sorry for our oversight. Thank you so much for your titanic work and efficiency! All yesterday, we received "gifts" and were a little crazy about it. The shock was too great that we "lost our heads" in joy. We sincerely admire your videos and gifs - you are a true master!

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I didn't say for you

I have a complaint for years generally .I believe that everybody think they are just a few message but actually I spend so many hours for them , I even ate hardly yesterday , everybody just read in a few seconds but they take hours actually  I share Knetz comments, lists etc . sometimes but they don't come to me yarely I search these posts, infos etc. in hundreds of post on Korean forums (or other platform)one by one for hours.They don't stand anywhere simply. But somebody just copy paste and steal your effort on TW. IG. etc. without give your name. Then your all eagerness diseppear. I really get angry when I see these people on TW, IG. You work harder for hours nobody says "thank you" but another person just make" copy paste" hundres of thank you on TW, IG etc.

I know where you coming from.  I too have edits which others repost or re-use without credits.   Years back, I was like you.  We put in so many hours into editing, frames by frames, with BGM at times.    Now, I just let them repost.  Just put your name on your gif / edits.   That will not be removed easily.    Take heart, Chingu.   At least, it shows that your edits are sought after and loved.   It's a good recognition.    Fans will remember or register your name / posts.  

As @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said, some chingus probably lost in their excitement to thank you or anyone - LMH and his agency really kept everyone on their toes or "fingers" :D this month.   Seriously, I.  can't even keep up.  I don't know how you and @Nikaa94 manage it.   Fighting !   

:heartxoxo:

4 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@leeminhosny, Sorry for our oversight. Thank you so much for your titanic work and efficiency! All yesterday, we received "gifts" and were a little crazy about it. The shock was too great that we "lost our heads" in joy. We sincerely admire your videos and gifs - you are a true master!

No I don't wait paise (Actually I am not kind person (you already knew it) so I don't like so much when people said "thank you" because I can't give kind answers to people. But at least I don't wait connivance either . I have worked to LMH for years, I lost my eagerness so mnay times.But I can't stop when I see LMH. Actually maybe furthest 5 people said me thank you for years. I don't care but I get angry when I see "Cople- paste" people.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

No I don't wait paise (Actually I am not kind person (you already knew it) so I don't like so much when people said "thank you" because I can't give kind answers to people. But at least I don't wait connivance either . I have worked to LMH for years, I lost my eagerness so mnay times.But I can't stop when I see LMH. Actually maybe furthest 5 people said me thank you for years. I don't care but I get angry when I see "Cople- paste" people.

@leeminhosny, Believe me, I am sincerely glad that Lee Min Ho has such a loyal fan base who has followed his work for years. It inspires admiration and respect. Compared to you, my stay in Minoz is negligible. I just like Lee Min Ho's creativity, I like the people and the atmosphere on this forum, and I like to get information if there is time and opportunity. But I don't take this activity as seriously as you do. Therefore, it is difficult for me to fully understand your feelings. And my "thank you" does not oblige you to anything.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@leeminhosny, Believe me, I am sincerely glad that Lee Min Ho has such a loyal fan base who has followed his work for years. It inspires admiration and respect. Compared to you, my stay in Minoza is negligible. I just like Lee Min Ho's creativity, I like the people and the atmosphere on this forum, and I like to get information if there is time and opportunity. But I don't take this activity as seriously as you do. Therefore, it is difficult for me to fully understand your feelings. And my "thank you" does not oblige you to anything.

Even you are late you work harder too I couldn't say you because I can't say kinds words to people easly. You work hard thank you.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

On 1/20/2021 at 11:11 AM, Areumdaun said:

OMG, an interview, after waiting for so long. I couldn’t hold off any longer - RL has to wait a bit. I am super happy.. lots to catch up on. But an interview - and it is good one, I am proud a fan. So honest and smart -  with a good conscience- isn’t he wonderful?

I admire his fighting spirit and amazing visuals on GQ cover. I am super happy. :gangnamstyle:

Thank you lovely Minoz for all the content here and the translators. You all are so precious!! :heartxoxo:

@leeminhosny probably you missed my thanks above and sorry I didn’t tag you for the hard work appreciation, but it goes without saying that you are indeed most valued here by Minoz like me who do not follow any fan accounts outside of this thread.

I am forever amazed by your hard work and dedication to our LMH and mostly importantly for being his steadfast fan for more than a decade and glad to have met you here at Soompi. Thank you:foryou:

Another day waking up to LMH’s IG and he looks super hot at the GQ shoot. I wasn’t quite sure if I should be seeing those pics first thing in the morning. :omg:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I've got such strong Lee Min-ho fever after watching Episode 3 yesterday! Aaah he is so cute! Sometimes I watch his videos calmly and sometimes I'm just fanning myself and giving him flying kisses to the screen! Ultimate oppa! :heartxoxo::luvarrow:

I rewatched 7 First Kisses and that girl is so lucky she ends up with Lee Min-ho! 

These new KeyEast dramas have interesting descriptions. All are quite different in themes. What do you'll think of them? Do you think he should be cast in any of these? I hope hes considered. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/6249-first-lineup-of-kdramas-to-be-produced-by-keyeast-in-2021-revealed

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

55 minutes ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

I've got such strong Lee Min-ho fever after watching Episode 3 yesterday! Aaah he is so cute! Sometimes I watch his videos calmly and sometimes I'm just fanning myself and giving him flying kisses to the screen! Ultimate oppa! 

I rewatched 7 First Kisses and that girl is so lucky she ends up with Lee Min-ho! 

Hello @Edgar Pordwed missing you here.   I saw the 7 First Kisses.  LMH was the surprise one , at the end of those cards.  He was not in the group with other namjas earlier on.  Lucky girl who got to act with all the key male leads.

@leeminhosny:heart1: 
I want to thank you for being such a hard working Minoz, I try to be a hard working Minoz too but I’m definitely not at your level. You are very professional in what you do!! 

you said that you don’t express kind words but I think action speaks louder than words. Spending hours and hours for LMH makes you the sweetest and kindest Minoz and also girl in the world. :criesariver::heart: ok, I got sentimental,,,,,

you are one true dedicated and hard working Minoz, I think the information that you share is very precious and  sharing these information both on Twitter and here is time consuming! 

anyways, I want to tell you that I love you Chingu and we are so lucky to have you here with with us :Ohboy3::heart3:

-Nika

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

On 1/19/2021 at 7:17 PM, scrawford said:

Gahjjjhkjkjjj!!!!!! When you think LMH can’t be anymore handsome, there he is, outdoing his past photoshoot!

Can I say something regarding the interview? After reading that he had to audition for pachinko, my respect for him as an actor and human being just went up from 100% to 100000000%. 

guys, this is why we love him, this is why so many adored him and this is why, some of you are still his fans after 10 or 12 years. He doesn’t let his Hallyu status got the best in him, he stays humble and professional all through out his career. He could have chosen a project that is being handed to him, but he choose this project, in which he had to audition, after not auditioning for a long time. He even said how he thought what would happen if he doesn’t get it, how embarrassing it could be? but he doesn’t let it stop him. 

Cant wait to read the rest of the interview when we get the English translation. And of course, the rest of the photos :)

He looks hot in his GQ pictures. Yes, risking audition and not getting the role is brave, and he took the risk.  What a reward to get the role showing that he impressed the auditioning party.  He is talented and deserves the role.

On 1/19/2021 at 10:49 PM, Nikaa94 said:

:heart2beat:

http://www.gqkorea.co.kr/2021/01/20/애플tv-제작-파친코의-이민호-에너지가-굉장히-좋아/

What’s going on today, we have crazy amount of content

It worked. The little funny things in the mood were fun. ' Didn't you delete this? " Even want to look there. Which one? What? There's nothing to delete?

Snoring look. The appearance of “get off  . Ah, hahahahaha.

Did you know that even typing your phone password was on the screen? I know. I left them to play together.

I took the bait. Yes, I did not delete it on purpose. Trying to make use of the elements that you can sympathize with, bite, bite, and play in it.

It was unexpected. Because he doesn't care about revealing himself. In fact, I have nothing to fear or hesitate to reveal me. There are things that I am proud of myself, that I am a person who does not make big mistakes and does not cause problems no matter where I put them. Should I say self-esteem?

Self-esteem. Yes, I think I'm a little proud to reveal myself

you can read the rest of the interview in the link I provided :approves:there is more questions 

I wish the translation was better.  Cannot understand some of the translation, like what is "raw"?   Is TKEM his last "emperor on a white horse"?

On 1/20/2021 at 10:56 PM, Nikaa94 said:

Vancouver is my neighbor.  Pity Americans are not allowed to visit Vancouver currently.  Lovely city.  Been there a few times.

On 1/21/2021 at 3:17 AM, Min2206 said:

Yea, he keeps fiddling his hair ... can't help it that it sort of pulling my attention towards him when I was looking at the whole video.

Was just thinking  --  LMH was saying that he started this directing / filming as a hobby, right (correct me if I am wrong)?    Seeing him here, discussing and guiding them on how he wants it to flow, the focus, the dramatic feel, is kinda like showing to fans or anyone, that he has this natural ability to visualize  on "directing"  - he is  really CREATIVE .  I suppose one day, soon, he will be a FILM DIRECTOR or producer in future (but that would be behind the scene)

cr filonoona

There are some directors who are also lead actor in the movie e.g. Clint Eastwood, acts, directs and produces his movies.

On 1/21/2021 at 10:56 AM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

I wonder why LMH is 4th on the cast billing and not 1st?  Click on the link

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@CallieP,  it seems to me that American producers choose to rotate the order of actors according to their criteria. Also, do not forget that in "Pachinko" the female characters are central. In any case, participating in an international project is very prestigious and raises Lee Min Ho's acting status to new heights.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1