Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho Joins Lazada As First Regional Brand Ambassador

SOUTH KOREA’S TOP LEADING MAN IS JOINING LAZADA’S 11.11 SHOPPING FESTIVAL THIS YEAR!

LEE MIN HO: MULTITALENTED ACTOR, MODEL AND HUMANITARIAN

Lee Min Ho is one of South Korea’s premier talents. He has a wide reach and strong presence outside his home country. His prominence also extends to social media platforms. He recently became the Korean actor who has the most following in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Weibo. Aside from acting and modelling, Lee is a philanthropist. He founded PROMIZ, a fund-raising platform to raise awareness and encourage donations for humanitarian and social causes. He also works with Worldwide Fund for Nature and the United Nation’s Children Fund.

ABOUT LAZADA GROUP

Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is the leading eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia. We are accelerating progress in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam through commerce and technology. With the largest logistics and payments networks in the region, Lazada is a part of our consumers’ daily lives in the region and we aim to serve 300 million shoppers by 2030. Since 2016, Lazada has been the Southeast Asia flagship platform of Alibaba Group powered by its world-class technology infrastructure.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-min-ho-joins-lazada-as-first-regional-brand-ambassador/

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

I am super happy - the pink suit though! he looks super cute in it. Thank you Lee Min Ho-ssi. His super cute voice and the smile after “add it to cart now”.. 

Yes yes! @Aleumdaun  Especially this one ... I know @syntyche posted it ... can we have one more please

lazada3.jpg

30 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

[url=https://hizliresim.com/yRef4a][img]https://i.hizliresim.com/yRef4a.gif[/img][/url]

what happened soompi again, I can't add gif

I too experienced the same.  I will try and try again.  Sometimes it works, sometimes no.   :cry:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Howdy folks. I see alot of updates and I can't even back read because there is alot of catching up to do.  But I will try my best back reading

Have fun back reading!! :gangnamstyle:

yes, we have had so many updates from Oppa!! :highonflowers:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Online shopping is perfect for our LMH who seems to have problems remembering what day(s) certain stores are closed:lol:

Be sure to vote in the Ultimate Oppa poll; the link is at the top of the page.  Other than the obvious, I voted for LMH's buddy il Woo and LSG.  

@Min2206I miss that go to top button too.  NOw it's a slow scroll to the top of the page.  

Seriously @JoannaID LOTBS is your least favorite LMH drama?   I think it's one of his best.

I love LMH' s acting and characters in LOBTS, but I don't enjoy the villains and supporting characters scenes. I also don't really like the Female Lead (Mermaid) character. It is the least fav drama for me but one of my most fav LMH's performances. :D 

EkVmkvhVkAA8uW9?format=jpg&name=900x900

LMH is trending in Indonesia. Ah I can't wait to see Lazada billboard ads with LMH's face all over Jakarta (capital city of Indonesia).  :D 

I hope they still will install the billboards even though right now there's still a pandemic going on.  Previously I only saw BTS and Blackpink Billboards every where, I didn't imagine I would see LMH (a Korean actor) in Billboards ads in my city before. LOL.

• Like 4
  • Love 2