Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

11 hours ago, syntyche said:

Episode 7 stills :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

202005090828378010_13.jpg

syntyche, thanks for sharing some captures from this EP. 7.0% & 8.1% viewership ratings in this EP. This is the lowest ratings yet since the drama started. There were scenes that dragged BUT, I love this EP & find it very NICE amongst all EPs since I can see the couple's chemistry now. I'm excited for TONIGHT's EP. The preview looks promising & exciting. I'm just confused as to why it's not good to K-viewers, though. Why? The drama is watchable. Sigh.....I hope the casts stay strong. Tough times come & go, anyway.  :o

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Hi CallieP- Netflix UK is completely separate from any   Netflix in Europe so have no idea if it is available in those countries. I hope it is. 
We get it as soon as it finishes in SK SBS ( we are 8 hours behind time wise so we get it Friday mid afternoon). I don’t know how it is doing here as Netflix don’t give stats. 

When I joined  I did email Minoz  and ask if there were any other members in the UK but didn’t get a reply. 

I am hoping he might eventually do a movie in English and get more known here.

finally you asked “are you watching The King”- are you joking- of course I am!!!!!!
Can’t wait for today’s episode.

Lindyloo, hahaha - you don't need to be asked if you're watching the drama.... I'm very sure that all his fans or people who love/like him are doing so. The drama adds another PD to the already (2) PD team who directed the recently drama, Hi Bye, Mama! It's midway through airing already. I'm coping with the lockdown because of this drama. I love the mystery surrounding it.  :blush:

• Like 3

Lee Min-ho's delicate emotional acting, which changes as the story develops, is increasingly powerful.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200510

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005100833015238654_1

MYM IG update

Oh, my God! There are so many people who came over! In the 8th episode, there were scenes of facing the people of the Corean Empire in Korea. Lee Min Ho, who was embarrassed for a while and regained his calmness soon. You've seen all those great expressions, haven't you? The subtle acting is getting more and more brilliant! The King, let's be together for next week!

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Another IG update...

Happy 14th years anniversary to our king...we will support you as always , wishing you great success and happiness. 

--------------------------------------------------

02pkMpI.jpg

rough google translate of the poem he posted. so thoughtful of him :heart: stay strong oppa !

Maybe the stars will take your sorrow

Maybe the flowers will fill your heart with beauty

Maybe hope will wipe away your tears forever

And above all, silence will make you strong

• Like 11
  • Love 2

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200510

Lee Min-ho celebrated his 14th anniversary.

On the 10th, Lee Minho said on his Instagram, "Thank you so much for celebrating our 14th anniversary. I'm happy today because of all of you who support me every step and every time. I also support your life. Always be happy," he posted a video clip.

In the released video, Lee Min-ho's self-cam was taken while on his way to his schedule. Lee Min-ho is attracting attention with his fluttering visuals, while making a V sign for the camera with a hairpin on his head.

Meanwhile, Lee is starring in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005101532156042718_1

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SophieH said:

Another IG update...

Happy 14th years anniversary to our king...we will support you as always , wishing you great success and happiness. 

--------------------------------------------------

rough google translate of the poem he posted. so thoughtful of him :heart: stay strong oppa !

Maybe the stars will take your sorrow

Maybe the flowers will fill your heart with beauty

Maybe hope will wipe away your tears forever

And above all, silence will make you strong

SophieH, thanks for sharing this. Very NICE poem that he quoted there. I really do agree of what he posted : "silence will make you strong" ............because I believe that..... :blush:

silence-quotes-listen-to-silence-it-has-

• Like 8

9 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min-ho's delicate emotional acting, which changes as the story develops, is increasingly powerful.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005100833015238654_1

MYM IG update

Oh, my God! There are so many people who came over! In the 8th episode, there were scenes of facing the people of the Corean Empire in Korea. Lee Min Ho, who was embarrassed for a while and regained his calmness soon. You've seen all those great expressions, haven't you? The subtle acting is getting more and more brilliant! The King, let's be together for next week!

In my opinion, EP8 was amazing! There were so much fun action scenes. Upcoming EPs give me oceans of hope! The story is becoming interesting bringing the viewers clues here & there.....  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

14 K-drama moments that made Lee Min Ho a special King in our hearts

FB_IMG_1588907734923-660x400.jpg

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/lee-min-ho-korean-dramas-through-the-years/a

• Like 7

Happy 14th Debut Anniversary Lee Min Ho :heart:

Lee Min Ho Thanks Fans In Sweet Message For 14th Debut Anniversary

Lee Min Ho Thanks Fans In Sweet Message For 14th Debut Anniversary

Lee Min Ho is celebrating 14 years of his career!

On May 10, he took to Instagram to share a video of himself and a few lines of poetry. In the caption, he wrote, “Thank you to all the fans who congratulated me on my 14th debut anniversary. I really appreciate that you have supported me in every step of my career. I am also cheering you on in your own lives. Stay happy.”

The poem reads, “Perhaps the stars will take your sadness away. Perhaps the flowers will fill your heart with their beauty. Perhaps hope will always wipe away your tears. And more than anything else, silence will make you strong.”

Lee Min Ho made his official debut in 2006 in the EBS youth drama “Secret Campus.” He shot to Hallyu stardom after starring in the 2009 drama “Boys Over Flowers,” and has since notably appeared in dramas such as “City Hunter,” “Heirs,” and “Legend of the Blue Sea,” and films such as “Gangnam Blues” and “Bounty Hunters.” He is currently starring in “The King: Eternal Monarch,” his first drama after being discharged from mandatory military service.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1399366wpp/lee-min-ho-thanks-fans-in-sweet-message-for-14th-debut-anniversary

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, SophieH said:

Another IG update...

Does anyone recognize the song playing in the background of his post? 

• Like 2

14 K-Drama Moments That Made Lee Min Ho A Special King In Our Hearts

SPANNING A CAREER OF 14 YEARS, LEE MIN HO HAS GIFTED K-DRAMA FANDOM WITH AMPLE HIT STORIES DESERVING OF LOVE!

Tracing the filmography of Lee Min Ho leads any K-Drama fan girl to a realization that he has gifted all pictures of imaginary boyfriends we could think of.

FB_IMG_1589073496123.jpg

He can suit up as campus crush then suavely transforms to corporate dapper looks. He is one of those few actors with almost perfect drama portfolio. It vouches to how Lee is committed to deliver ingenious stories while exploring and improving his range as an artist.

Today we look back on 14 K-Drama moments of Lee Min Ho that celebrate his undeniable gift as an actor.

1. THROWBACK YEARS IN YOUTH DRAMAS

A rite of passage for established South Korean actors, Lee Min Ho has had a fair share of small and supporting roles in campus dramas Secret Campus and I am Sam. He also starred in sitcom Mackerel Run with Moon Chae Won.

Spoiler

PhotoGrid_1589075247435-768x768.jpg

2. BREAKOUT PERFORMANCE IN BOYS OVER FLOWERS

In 2009, South Korea made its official drama entry to the well-loved shoujo manga, 花より男子, Hana Yori Dango.

Boys Over Flowers reached unprecedented success and gifted fans the character of Gu Jun Pyo, portrayed by Lee Min Ho. On top of that, the series raked in excellent viewership ratings and immense global following reigniting the Korean wave.

3. GU JUN PYO – THE CHAEBOL HEIR

With a demeanor complementing his rich son role in Boys Over Flowers, sporting his cool curly hair has been one of the key points of his character. Lee Min Ho as Gu Jun Pyo mesmerized not just teenagers, but even their aunts and moms. He had all of viewers back then in united support to fulfil his love for Geum Jan Di.

4. NOONA ROMANCE WITH SON YE JIN

Lee’s hard work in Boys Over Flowers yielded a few love calls for his next project. Surprisingly, he took on the role of architect Jeon Jin Ho in Personal Taste.

Starring opposite top-tier actress who is five years his senior, there were qualms in the projected pairing. But Lee Min Ho delivered and matched the charisma of Son Ye Jin presenting a refreshing cohabitation themed rom-com series.

Spoiler

4. SUPPORTIVE BOYFRIEND IN PERSONAL TASTE

At the time when healing stories are not as recurrent in dramaland, Personal Taste displayed it in full swing. For his role as Jin Ho, Lee Min Ho packaged himself as the man who stays by his woman’s side come what may. He embraced her vulnerabilities, ultimately pushing her to become a better version of herself.

Spoiler

B3rHa7uN9S3G634081316760022451.jpg

5. AN EXTRAORDINARY HERO IN CITY HUNTER

From romance to action, Lee Min Ho is definitely on board to exploring experiences as an actor. Flaunting his stage combat presence, his role as Lee Yoon Sung in City Hunter produced one of the most polished action dramas worth watching.

Spoiler

6. A CASANOVA WHO BELIEVES IN TRUE LOVE

While Lee Min Ho does not fall short in generating chemistry with actresses he has worked with, his stint in City Hunter with Park Min Young gave the viewers a hefty amount of swoon-worthy moments.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190517-102222_Viu-768x432.j

7. GORYEO ERA WARRIOR IN FAITH

Striding to a beautiful Goryeo era warrior and modern times plastic surgeon love story, Faith successfully established a connection that will not make it forgettable.

Portraying Choi Young for his first period drama, the audience are treated to a new side of Lee Min Ho as an actor. The slowburning narrative leads the viewers to a storytelling that lingers.

Spoiler

8. TIME-TRANSCENDING LOVE OF CHOI YOUNG

Faith also showcased the fact that Lee Min Ho has proven that he can carry a drama by himself. In the year when most of the things in K-Dramaland involved paranormal activities and strongly portrayed characters, Faith rose to be different.

Having Lee Min Ho in this drama would take his fans to a higher level of adoration. But more than that, it was really the effective way of how the drama sweetly chained viewers through an endearingly sketched narrative. The story made sure that the characters shone memorably, while the characters moved in sync to the story.

Spoiler

Lee Min Ho _Faith

9. THE REBELLIOUS SON IN THE HEIRS

The star-studded Kim Eun Sook penned series inevitable received such hype upon announcement. Comparing Kim Tan to Gu Jun Pyo was inescapable since both series depict Lee Min Ho’s character as a son of a rich household who fell in love with an ordinary girl.

Paying homage to his youth, Lee chanelled his youth experiences to paint it in vivid colors. Thus, letting the viewers feel his character’s sentiments, frustrations and happiness. A feat that proved the point of why securing another youth role is not a bad move.

Spoiler

LMH_TheHeirs

10. A PICTURE OF “BOY IN LOVE”

First love for a man they say is always special. Lee Min Ho as Kim Tan resonated that feeling well. From awkward kisses, campus heart-fluttering bickering and sweet love declarations, Kim Tan still ranks high as favorite campus prince in KDramaland.

Spoiler

The-Heirs_2.jpg

11. A ONE-OF-A-KIND FANTASY ROMANCE IN THE LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA

Having a base fairytale approach that seems to be familiar to anyone is most likely the key ingredient to The Legend of the Blue Sea‘s delightful run. The fusion of reincarnation plot and the mermaid-human romance appeared trite on the onset.

But as the plot thickened, it felt like the mythical element was stronger as the driving point than the real-life premise projected in the story. Legend of the Blue Sea makes a warm watch as viewers cheer on the impossible fulfilment of Cheong and Joon Jae’s reincarnated romance.

Spoiler

12. HEO JOON JAE’S INCOMPARABLE LOVE

Lee Min Ho’s love ride with Jun Ji Hyun was an amusing and love-affirming watch as they learned to understand each other’s flaws and adjust when necessary in appeasing their fears and celebrating what makes them happy.

The series succeeds in a lively pace of intelligent storytelling with smart characters you will not hate as they don’t play dumb at hindrances thrown at them. The saccharine moments modernized the reincarnation plot, by playing the resident drama fix of how love overcomes anything and beyond everything.

13. REIGNING CHARM IN THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH

Aiming for another memorable character, Lee Min Ho fascinates as Lee Gon in fantasy-romance, The King: Eternal Monarch. Challenging an enigmatic role in SBS high concept series, the post-military project of the actor is a sure gift to his loyal following.

The King: Eternal Monarch

14. LEE GON’S PARALLEL-WORLD DEFYING ROMANCE

Winding down this feature made me realize how Lee Min Ho has been a problem fixer to his previous trouble-laden female leads in the past.*wink Hence, his skills has improved to unimaginable degree that worrying about the looming conflict to be faced by him and Kim Go Eun in their drama seems futile.

Knowing how to appease his fandom, Lee Min Ho vaunted a picture of Prince Charming straight from fairytale book as he rode on a pretty white horse in the backdrop of bamboo forest. He constantly ups the ante by playing suave in seducing the feisty detective who has caught his heart.

Spoiler

Kim Go Eun The King: Eternal Monarch

For old and new K-Drama fans who love him just the same in every character he portrayed, wish him more drama memories in the future.

Happy 14th Year Anniversary Lee Min Ho!

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/lee-min-ho-korean-dramas-through-the-years/

• Like 10
  • Love 1