Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, Ana Ait Kaci said:

did he get the ssangkkeopul surgery ( double eyelid surgery ) because when he was a kid his photos show him with no double eyelids and small eyes  and his whole family has monolids ?

i love him but i just want to know the truth

Hi Ana Ait Kaci, wae, is there more to him than it meets the eye? You know, ever since he shot to fame with his award winning performance in “Boys over Flowers”, there’s been many Lee Min Ho plastic surgery rumors spreading around the country. Some fans believe he’s got a nose job while others thinks he’s had more cosmetic works done to his face including his eyes, lips and jaws. He does have nice and thick eyebrows, as well as plump lips ever since. , There are times when his nose seems to be more narrow in some photos so it’s not difficult to understand why so many reckons he’s had a nose job, but I feel this could simply be the result of good makeup and lighting. He was once asked during "Gangnam Blues" presscon about this & he assures everyone that his face is natural. He said that the rumors about his plastic surgery are false. It's just that his face is the type that gets swollen easily. He also said there that he didn't go to the dermatologist for 8-9 months, which he does now. Photoshop can alter features on a person's face you know, & I believe him. :lol:

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi Ana Ait Kaci, wae, is there more to him than it meets the eye? You know, ever since he shot to fame with his award winning performance in “Boys over Flowers”, there’s been many Lee Min Ho plastic surgery rumors spreading around the country. Some fans believe he’s got a nose job while others thinks he’s had more cosmetic works done to his face including his eyes, lips and jaws. He does have nice and thick eyebrows, as well as plump lips ever since. , There are times when his nose seems to be more narrow in some photos so it’s not difficult to understand why so many reckons he’s had a nose job, but I feel this could simply be the result of good makeup and lighting. He was once asked during "Gangnam Blues" presscon about this & he assures everyone that his face is natural. He said that the rumors about his plastic surgery are false. It's just that his face is the type that gets swollen easily. He also said there that he didn't go to the dermatologist for 8-9 months, which he does now. Photoshop can alter features on a person's face you know, & I believe him. :lol:

i do believe his nose i am speaking about his eyes , since he didn't have double eyelids when he was a child but now he has double eyelids and his parents and sister have monolids , i don't hate him i do believe his nose and jaw but what scares me it is his eyes , double eyelid surgery in korea is like a graduation gift so i was asking about his eyelids

On 6/20/2018 at 4:03 AM, Ana Ait Kaci said:

did he get the ssangkkeopul surgery ( double eyelid surgery ) because when he was a kid his photos show him with no double eyelids and small eyes  and his whole family has monolids ?

i love him but i just want to know the truth

This is actually not true.

On 6/20/2018 at 5:46 AM, Ana Ait Kaci said:

i do believe his nose i am speaking about his eyes , since he didn't have double eyelids when he was a child but now he has double eyelids and his parents and sister have monolids , i don't hate him i do believe his nose and jaw but what scares me it is his eyes , double eyelid surgery in korea is like a graduation gift so i was asking about his eyelids

This is still not true.

On 6/20/2018 at 4:24 AM, willenette said:

This is true. 

Just as a nose can look different in different circumstances, so can eyes.

There are many close-up photos of his eyes when they are closed and there are no signs of surgery.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 1ouise said:

This is actually not true.

This is still not true.

This is true. 

Just as a nose can look different at different time periods, so can eyes.  (If you have Asian eyes, you'll easily understand this.)

There are many close-up photos of his eyes when they are closed and there are no signs of surgery.

you are asian ? i am west  asian but from Lebanon i have double eyelids so i really can't understand , really did his family have double eyelids ? i didn't really accuse him , i just saw few pics from his childhood

1 hour ago, Ana Ait Kaci said:

you are asian ? i am west  asian but from Lebanon i have double eyelids so i really can't understand , really did his family have double eyelids ? i didn't really accuse him , i just saw few pics from his childhood

In Korea, any plastic surgery is not permitted to be done if your age is under 18. And there are lots of LMH's pictures when he was a high school student. There is not any difference on his face from then to now.

As my post before, after he was rising from BOF, all Korean paparazzi searched the evidence that he had done something on his face, but they didn't find anything.

And even now, the media still praise his natural beauty :

his handsome beauty that is as perfect as it is today.

• Like 5

cr:  joyful minoz

Another old birthday video!  Happy b-day!  i wonder if he'll take the day off.  I always take the day off if my birthday is on a weekday.  What would you buy him?  I think he would appreciate a home cooked meal--although I can't cook, so I would need to think of something else. Hmmm....

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Ana Ait Kaci said:

Hi Ana Ait Kaci,  you know, LMH is indeed eye-catching enough without any cosmetic enhancements, so, I being his fan won't be too surprised if my handsome man decides to go under the knife. With no conclusive evidence, perhaps the best approach is to ask him himself. But, according to him, he answered this many times that he never had any kind of cosmetic surgery before. He also said this that he doesn't worry about suspicions of plastic surgery because he has proof in graduation photos... Well, in case he has done it, he is still everything a girl wants in her knight in shining armor – Tall, suave and seriously drop-dead handsome. Lee Min Ho was far from ugly when he debuted. :lol:

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Screen caps of Lee Min Ho Video Update By BLOW Official Instagram 20.06.2018.

I love his short hair. He is sooooooo lovely.   :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

d2626a8bly1fshzd9lnztj20h50h5q40.jpg

9d668f46gy1fshymt3cyhj20y00y04fl.jpg

eb8b592fly1fshwmkpsnhg20dc0dc7wj.gif

eb8b592fly1fshwmdpw8qg20dc0dc7wh.gif

eb8b592fly1fshwrg3rkqg20dc0dc1l1.gif

cr as tagged / Logo /  owner

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the photos. So, this is a recent picture.....You know, I get also to love his short hair, I'm already used to seeing him with short hair nowadays. :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

cr:  joyful minoz

Another old birthday video!  Happy b-day!  i wonder if he'll take the day off.  I always take the day off if my birthday is on a weekday.  What would you buy him?  I think he would appreciate a home cooked meal--although I can't cook, so I would need to think of something else. Hmmm....

Hi CarolynH, thanks for sharing this video. Old one but really appreciate it. Whether he takes a day-off or not, what I want to wish him is I hope he will have a grand time during his special day together with his family, friends & loved-ones. Traditionally, there are few things Koreans can't go without on their birthdays. The birthday morning starts with a special soup called Miyeok Guk. It is a boiled seaweed soup with beef or seafood broth. It has been a long tradition for most Koreans to have the soup on their birthday to commemorate the pregnancy and labor of their mother and for the birthday boy or a girl to have a good luck throughout the year. I'm sure he's going to eat any noodle dish, too. A noodle dish on a birthday bestows you with longevity. :lol:

18 hours ago, Ana Ait Kaci said:

Ana Ait Kaci, this is true because oftentimes, parents reward their kids with gifts when they graduate from school. However in South Korea, parents’ gifts to their children come in the form of plastic surgery. In South Korea it is as normal at shopping for new clothes – at least to those who can afford it. And data shows that the most common procedure that patients ask for is blepharoplasty, or double eyelid surgery. This is because most Koreans don’t have double eyelids, this kind of surgery has become highly requested. :lol:

12 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

In Korea, any plastic surgery is not permitted to be done if your age is under 18. And there are lots of LMH's pictures when he was a high school student. There is not any difference on his face from then to now.

As my post before, after he was rising from BOF, all Korean paparazzi searched the evidence that he had done something on his face, but they didn't find anything.

And even now, the media still praise his natural beauty :

his handsome beauty that is as perfect as it is today.

gtLmh, I do agree with you -  In other countries there is no age limit per se but under age 18 a parental consent is required.  Although, every case is evaluated on an individual basis. Plastic surgery can be considered cosmetic or reconstructive. The latter procedures have no age limit and can be performed at any time, though. :lol:

• Like 3

On 6/16/2018 at 5:55 PM, alovebof said:

Hello

I Update 5 weeks ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

참 잘했어요♥
Date 2018. 05. 23 17: 01: 00

Spoiler

동기들, 프로미즈 ‘착한 브랜드 대상 수상’ 소식 들었어?
무려 ‘기부 플랫폼’ 부문 3년 연속 수상이래!

동기들이 없었다면 이뤄내기 힘든 일이었는데 
오랫동안 함께 해준 덕분에 이렇게 3년 동안 수상도 하고!
정말 뿌듯하고 자랑스럽다^.^

프로미즈 수상 소식 들으니 얼마 전 데뷔12주년 기념으로
각국 많은 팬들의 다양한 기부 활동을 보고 놀랐던 기억이 나
쉬운 일이 아닌데 한 마음으로 뜻깊은 날에 뜻깊은 일을 하고,
도움이 필요한 곳에 먼저 손길을 내미는 미노즈라니!!

팬과 배우가 서로 닮아간다는 게 이런 건가 봐!

‘나눔’의 행복이 얼마나 크고 귀중한지 알게 해주고,
‘나눔의 실천’을 이어갈 수 있게 해준 민호에게 정말 고마워
늘 함께해주는 동기들에게도 고맙고^^
우리 앞으로도 오래오래 함께해요.

프로미즈, 민호, 미노즈! 다시 한번 축하해♥

이름만 들어도
Date 2018. 05. 30 17: 01: 00

Spoiler

지난 주 어느 평일 날, 칼퇴를 하고

오랜만에 문화생활을 만끽하려고 영화관을 찾았어

예매해둔 영화에 대한 기대감을 안고 팝콘이랑 생수를 들고 착석!ㅎㅎ

영화에 빠져들어 보고 있었는데 갑자기 민호사진이 나오는 거야!!

생각지도 못한 장면에 얼마나 놀랐는지ㅜㅜ

놀란 마음을 겨우 가라앉혔는데 다음번엔 대사로 민호소환!

두번에 걸친 민호의 언급이 나를 정말 놀랍고 행복하게 만들었어!ㅎㅎ

전혀 예상치 못한 순간에 민호의 사진을 보게 되거나,

이름을 듣게 되는 건 언제나 가슴 벅찬 일인 것 같아.

우연히 본 방송 프로그램에서 민호를 만나거나,

상점에 붙어있는 민호 광고 포스터를 보거나,

그날처럼 영화 속에서 민호 이름을 듣게 되거나!

이런 순간이 평범한 하루를 더욱 특별하게 만들어주는 것 같아!

이름만 들어도 행복해지게 만드는 사람,

피곤하고 지친 하루였지만

집으로 돌아가는 발걸음만은 유난히 가벼웠던 것 같아^__^vV

너만 보인단 말이야~♬
Date 2018. 06. 06 17: 01: 00

Spoiler

시원한 아이스커피 한 잔으로 시작하는 아침!

인터넷으로 빠르게 소식을 접하는 요즘이지만

난 출근하자마자 신문을 꼭 챙겨보는 습관이 있어

지난주 월요일에도 여느 때와 같이

모닝커피를 마시며 신문 페이지를 넘기고 있는데,

한쪽 면에 실린 민호의 지면 광고 발견!!!

웃고 있는 모닝 민호라니…! (럭키)

너무 놀라서 나도 모르게 소리를 질렀나 봐

옆자리 동료가 날 이상하게 쳐다보더라고...

혹시 동기들도 봤어?!

그 페이지를 본 이후로 싱글벙글..

다른 내용은 눈에 하나도 안 들어오더라! ㅎㅎ

(너만 보인단 말이야~~♪ #BGM)

좋은 건 동기들과 함께.jpg

뜨겁게 내리쬐는 햇빛에

날씨도 부쩍 더워진 것 같아.

동기들 항상 건강 조심하고,

남은 한 주도 파이팅 하자!!

We are the one♬
Date 2018. 06. 13 17: 01: 00

Spoiler

드디어 ‘2018 러시아 월드컵’ 개막일이 D-1로 다가왔어!

축구꿈나무 시절 꼬꼬마 민호부터 공찬이, 준표 도령까지
‘Min-Ho Effect’로 어느새 나의 애착 스포츠 종목이 되어버린 축구^^
그래서 이번 월드컵 시즌이 오기만을 얼마나 손꼽아 기다렸는지 몰라:D

대부분의 경기 일정이 한국시간으로는 늦은 저녁이나 새벽이라
벌써부터 다크서클에… 이튿날 출근까지 걱정이 한 가득 이지만
역시 스포츠 경기는 “생중계”라는 묘미를 포기할 수 없잖아?!

또 한번 맞이하는 전 세계인의 축제인 만큼
동기들만의 방식으로 이번 월드컵을 즐기길 바랄게!

+) 나중에 기회가 된다면 민호가 축구 시합하는 모습을 한 번쯤 보고 싶다!
(민호와 축구의 조합 is ♥)

2018 러시아 월드컵 파이팅!^__^vV

The first post is announcing the winners of the (memories-sharing) event where 5 winners were chosen to have Minho's HERE album and only one of them got to have an extra polaroid of Minho. I'll just translate the posts following it.

=======

You did quite well ♥ 

Date 2018. 05. 23 17: 01: 00

My friends, did you hear the news about promiz winning the grand prize for Good Brand?

It’s been receiving the award in the 'donation platform' category for 3 consecutive years!

It’d have been hard to achieve if it weren’t for you my friends

it’s all thanks to you for being together with promiz for a long time that it’s been getting the award like this for 3 years!

I feel really happy and proud^.^

Reading the news of promiz getting an award reminded me of how surprised I was to see the various donation activities of many fans around the world during the 12th debut anniversary,

Minoz are the ones who take the initiative to give out a helping hand where it’s needed!

I guess an actor and his fans always resemble each other!

It helps us understand how big and precious the happiness in ‘sharing’ is,

Thank you very much Minho for continuing with the ‘practice of sharing’,

And thanks to you too my friends for always doing it together^^

Let’s do it together in the years to come.

Promiz, Minho, minoz! congratulations once again♥

201805231517381895017396.png&key=82501be

=======

By just hearing the name

Date 2018. 05. 30 17: 01: 00

Spoiler

Last week I got off work without having an overtime

It’s been a long time since I had any movie fun time so I went to watch one

I took my seat holding a popcorn and drink waiting for the movie to start

I was immersed in the movie when Minho’s picture suddenly appeared in it!!

I was very startled at that unexpected sceneㅜㅜ

I barely managed to calm myself down but next, Minho’s name was mentioned in the dialogue!

Those 2 Minho references made me surprised yet happy!ㅎㅎ

It always feels overwhelming whether it’s seeing Minho's picture at an unexpected moment, or hearing his name being called

Meeting Minho by chance at some broadcasting program,

or seeing a Minho poster ad at some shop,

or like that day when just hearing Minho’s name!

moments like those would make any normal day seem special!

this person made me happy by just hearing his name,

although I was exhausted and it was a tiring day,

my footsteps on my way back home were unusually light^__^vV

201805301352102112425642.png&key=122148c

I think Choco was referring to the movie Believer-독전

=======

I only see you~♬

Date 2018. 06. 06 17: 01: 00

Spoiler

I started my morning with a refreshing iced coffee!

Although we get news faster from the internet, I have a habit of checking the newspaper as soon as I arrive at work

Last Monday, as usual I was turning the newspaper pages while having my morning coffee,

I found Minho's ad on the side 

The smiling Minho filled my morning..! (lucky)

I think I was so surprised that I screamed out loud without me knowing it

My colleague sitting next to me was looking at me in a strange way…

Did you guys see it too?!

I’ve been all smiles ever since I saw that page..

I couldn't see anything else! ㅎㅎ

(I only see you ~ # BGM)

201806051737061384767.png&key=887b4d175e

APleasantThingToShareWithMyFriends.jpg

Under the scorching hot sun

The weather seems to persistently get hotter

Always take care of yourselves my friends,

Fighting!!

=======

We are the one♬

Date 2018. 06. 13 17: 01: 00

Spoiler

The opening day of the 2018 Russia World Cup is finally D-1 away!

From the days of when Minho the little kid wanted to be a soccer player all the way to Gongchan(Minho’s character in Run Mackerel) and master Junpyo

because of the ‘Min-Ho Effect’ soccer has become my favorite sport^^

So I've been looking forward to this World Cup season :D

Most matches are scheduled at late night or dawn in Korean time

I’m already starting to worry about the dark circles I’d be having the next day when I go to work

But you can’t give up on the charm of watching sport games live in real time, can you?!

As it is another festival bringing the world together,

I hope you guys enjoy this World Cup in your own way!

+) if there is a chance later, I’d love to see Minho play a soccer game!

(the combination of Minho and soccer is ♥)

2018 Russia World Cup fighting!^__^vV

20180612181544247511589.png&key=968729db

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think I watched Minho's recent video for more than hundred times and I'm still not over it. he looks sooo cute with his dimples(I've been missing them very badly) and his hairstyle looks very good on him, almost everyone I know wishes if he could appear in a similar style in his future work :tongue: why is he so handsome? he looks a lot younger these days, is it true he'd be turning 32 tomorrow?

Mr.handsome reporting to work today

45b8d7b7gy1fsir9pfu0oj20yi1pc4qr.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1fsiraa5574j20tg1p2npe.jpg

Spoiler

45b8d7b7gy1fsir9y086tj20yi1pc4qr.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1fsira4q217j20yi1pc7wj.jpg

squinting in the sun and still handsome. I'm loving his hair color btw

45b8d7b7gy1fsir9h1sv8j20xg0y4qv5.jpg

And beautiful details :wub:

45b8d7b7gy1fsir9d0hefj20d10dyn51.jpg

cr. Minoz_pimxin

• Like 6