Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 4/9/2018 at 10:48 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

20180409 Korean news :

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=025&aid=0002811610&sid1=001

Partial translation by Google and Naver :

5주 기초훈련, 연 12만 명 정병육성 현장
점호 보고·아침 구보 융통성, 달라진 모습
실내 공기청정기, 초미세먼지 '매우좋음'
배우 이민호, 각개전투 '구슬 땀' 흘려

Five weeks basic training, 120,000 men at the training site
Report of the roll call / Flexibility for the morning run, changed appearance
Indoor air cleaner, ultrafine dust ' Very good '
Actor Lee Min-ho Is In Each Battle

야전에서 이뤄지는 근접전투인 각개전투 훈련장에선 낯익은 얼굴도 보였다. 최근 입대한 배우 이민호 훈련병이 이마에 흐르는 땀을 연신 닦고 있었다. 이 훈련병의 큰 키가 훈련병 사이에서 단연 눈에 띄였다. 군 관계자는 “동료 훈련병과 잘 어울리며 훈련에 적극적으로 참여하고 있다”고 귀띔해줬다. 전투 상황에서 기동과 은폐ㆍ엄폐 등 생존 능력을 키우는 각개전투 훈련은 가장 힘든 훈련 중 하나로 꼽힌다. 이날 포복 훈련에 나선 훈련병들의 거친 호흡 소리가 여기저기서 들려왔다.

In each field of combat training, which is a close-range battle in the field, a familiar face was also seen. The actor Lee Min-ho, who recently enlisted, wiped out the sweat on his forehead. The height of this trainee was remarkable among the trainees. An army official said, "He was well-trained with fellow trainees and actively involved in training." Combat training is one of the most difficult exercises to develop survivability, such as maneuvering, concealing, and cloaking in combat situations. On the day of the crawling training, the heavy breathing sound of the trainees was heard here and there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This is our bb  ????

cr 李敏镐吧网宣

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. wow.............time flies so fast that it seems LMH had just begun his basic training. So NICE to know that the last week is about to end soon. Ohhh................they're so many of them at the training camp. I'm so happy that LMH has been doing fine in each week of his basic training. I'm happy that he had survived the Week 3, which is - Grenade (grenade throwing training), CBR (this is where the gas mask takes place), First-Aid. A lot of guys who have been through military training will tell you that CBR is the absolute worst. Recruits are to put on their gas masks, enter a gas chamber, unscrew the breathing tank for the gas mask, screw it back on, and exit, but securing the gas mask properly can be problematic, and enduring the gas, more than difficult. Combat training is also called "Combined Outdoor Training". Combined because this is both a battlefield on night time & daytime trainings. Here, there’s a 30-km march in FULL gear. Recruits returning to the base after 8-hrs of marching. :(

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20180410 Korea Army Training Center Website Update :

http://www.katc.mil.kr/_res/recruit_photo/sqd/20180315/20180315.20180408.231011.JPG

006K4lS3ly1fq7hems609j31jk111k2g.jpg

cr as tagged

005z4geHgy1fq7k25mtcpj30qo1beqv5.jpg

cr Minoz_marcy

And he is the platoon leader because of a badge on his chest.  As expected, our bb always does anything best.   good_org.gifgood_org.gifgood_org.gif

ps. According to Chinese post of @李敏镐后援会, he is the leader of 소대 (platoon), he's not the leader of his squad only.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180410 Korea Army Training Center Website Update :

http://www.katc.mil.kr/_res/recruit_photo/sqd/20180315/20180315.20180408.231011.JPG

cr as tagged

cr Minoz_marcy

And he is the platoon leader because of a badge on his chest.  As expected, our bb always does anything best.   good_org.gifgood_org.gifgood_org.gif

ps. According to Chinese post of @李敏镐后援会, he is the leader of 소대 (platoon). If it is correct, he's not only the leader of his squad.

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this picture.  I can see that LMH seats at the center now. “Being in the middle" is the best when in the Korean military” was a timeless truth. I I'm happy for him to become a Platoon Leader. I'm glad that he showed great sociability and great physical strength in the army, despite of his knee injury, & though he's not an active-duty-soldier at all.   Being a Platoon Leader is no easy task. The instructors will give you lots of chores to do, from organizing supplies, etc. So, it's so NICE to know that he gave his best.  It is a powerful illustration of how critical the design of incentives is in motivating people in an organization, no matter how self-motivating those people might be. Your job as a Platoon Leader is to take responsibility. You are the best qualified member of your platoon to pull your soldiers together collectively and make things happen. You control your own consequences. You have many tasks assigned to you at once that you’re going to have no idea where to start. You WILL figure things out. Hahaha - You turn off your educated-brain for a second and stop arriving at the conclusion that the world is going to end because of you. If your parents taught you to get along with everybody as a kid, work in school, made you clean your room, is home by curfew and they trusted you, you’ll be alright. Platoon Leader is a person who's usually a junior officer — a second or first lieutenant or an equivalent rank. The officer is usually assisted by a platoon sergeant To make it simpler, he is the officer in command of a platoon. Platoon leaders often serve in front-line combat situations. They give the orders. In K-military, they call them PL. :lol:

• Like 8

6 hours ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this picture.  I can see that LMH seats at the center now. “Being in the middle" is the best when in the Korean military” was a timeless truth. I I'm happy for him to become a Platoon Leader. I'm glad that he showed great sociability and great physical strength in the army, despite of his knee injury, & though he's not an active-duty-soldier at all.  

Right, @willenette, he's not an active duty soldier, and even got a knee injury, but he got to be platoon leader! His platoon has 4 squads, with 48 soldiers, so he's leading all of them. And with all those duties and responsibilities you mentioned, yes, being platoon leader is no easy task. But having that post, he's got what it takes to be a leader. I'm so proud of him! Only two days left before his completion ceremony. :)

GCK5Cse.png

source: http://www.katc.mil.kr/katc/guide/schedule.jsp

• Like 9

18 hours ago, syntyche said:

Right, @willenette, he's not an active duty soldier, and even got a knee injury, but he got to be platoon leader! His platoon has 4 squads, with 48 soldiers, so he's leading all of them. And with all those duties and responsibilities you mentioned, yes, being platoon leader is no easy task. But having that post, he's got what it takes to be a leader. I'm so proud of him! Only two days left before his completion ceremony. :)

source: http://www.katc.mil.kr/katc/guide/schedule.jsp

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the link. So, his completion ceremony is scheduled on April 12? This is tomorrow - D-DAY! There are only a few reasons anyone would miss the ceremony: he's sick and at the army hospital, he failed to pass his training and has to re-do it, (rarely this happens) or he's in the army detention cells. Completion ceremony couldn’t be open to public due to security aspect. The training graduation day is closed for media and fans. :lol:

• Like 4

Update this week!

소확행 (작지만 확실한 행복)♡
Date 2018. 04. 11 17: 01: 00 Hit 95

지난 주말, 오랜만에 가족들과 봄 나들이를 갔어

봄 날씨가 맞나 싶을 정도로 정말 추웠지만 행복한 시간이었어^^ 

벚꽃 구경도 하고 맛있는 음식도 먹고

바다가 보이는 카페에 앉아 몸을 녹이고 있는데

마침 옆 테이블에도 한 가족이 단란하게 앉아 있더라고 

케이크 한 조각을 주문하고 다시 돌아와보니

옆 테이블에는 어머님 한 분만 남아

창 밖으로 보이는 남편과 딸들의 모습을 연신 휴대폰으로 담고 계시더라

그렇게 한참 동안 웃음 소리와 핸드폰 셔터 소리가 끊이지 않았던 것 같아 

'행복'이 실체로 존재한다면 그런 모습이 아닐까

가족들과 함께 하는 즐거운 여행, 오순도순 모여서 떠는 수다.

지켜보는 나도 덩달아 행복해지면서 쉽게 눈을 못 떼겠더라고. 

엄마가 옆에서 부르는 소리에 다시 정신이 들었지만

그 가족을 보면서 '행복'이라는 것에 대해 다시 한번 생각을 하게 된 것 같아 

밖에서 힘들고 지쳐 집에 돌아와도 따뜻한 밥, 격려의 말로 치유해 주는 가족들이 있듯이

시간이 흐르면 흐를수록 가족의 소중함을 깨닫게 되는 거 같아 

몸은 추웠지만 마음만은 정말 따뜻했던 이번 여행

다니는 내내 가족의 소중함에 대해 생각하면서

앞으로 이런 행복한 시간들을 많이 만들어가야겠다고 다짐했어 

행복이란 늘 가까운 곳에 있다고 하잖아

소소하지만 확실한 행복, 오늘도 행복한 하루 보내!

20180411160814334774371.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

PMZ FB update

봄이 오는 소리가 들리시나요?

프로미즈 플라워 맨투맨으로
봄을 맞아보아요:)

Can you feel the spring is coming?
Why don't you have PROMIZ Flower sweat shirts
for this spring?
#PROMIZ #PMZER #SPRING #FLOWER
#프로미즈 #피엠져
#플라워맨투맨_입고_꽃놀이가요

— Products shown: FLOWER SWEATSHIRT (IVORY) and FLOWER SWEATSHIRT (MINT).

30571523_1954737584600612_1050124331415230515825_1954737667933937_42033167526474

• Like 5

9 hours ago, syntyche said:

PMZ FB update

봄이 오는 소리가 들리시나요?

프로미즈 플라워 맨투맨으로
봄을 맞아보아요:)

Can you feel the spring is coming?
Why don't you have PROMIZ Flower sweat shirts
for this spring?
#PROMIZ #PMZER #SPRING #FLOWER
#프로미즈 #피엠져
#플라워맨투맨_입고_꽃놀이가요

— Products shown: FLOWER SWEATSHIRT (IVORY) and FLOWER SWEATSHIRT (MINT).

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. NICE flowery sweat shirts......Actually, it's spring time now in Korea. Spring  lasts from late March to May – sometimes it enters as early as February due to global warming since four decades ago.  :lol:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Miss this beautiful smile sooooooooooo much :

So is this the graduation ceremony open to family only? Must be family of one of the soldiers, a sister perhaps and fan of LMH taking the pictures, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. Hope there will be a report on the ceremony. LMH taking a selfie with his fellow soldier. Looks like a woman's cell phone. The soldier's sister. Ha! Ha!

He looks good. He survived the 4 weeks training. Thanks Gtlmh0622

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

So is this the graduation ceremony open to family only? Must be family of one of the soldiers, a sister perhaps and fan of LMH taking the pictures, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. Hope there will be a report on the ceremony. LMH taking a selfie with his fellow soldier. Looks like a woman's cell phone. The soldier's sister. Ha! Ha!

He looks good. He survived the 4 weeks training. Thanks Gtlmh0622

It seems that fans could enter the ceremony. All the pictures were from fans.

He went out from the ceremony :

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

So cool.   :heart:

Hi gtLmh, so COOL indeed! And.........the one who took this picture was just so lucky that she/he was able to get this picture during this kind of ceremony, which is prohibited. I don't complain................in fact, love it! Thanks for sharing this. :lol:

33 minutes ago, Myhun said:

More pics

Reveal hidden contents

DajT0Z4VMAEdiNQ.jpg

DajU227VQAAQTSO.jpg

DajU3-3UMAEL2CM.jpg

DajU43JVMAArR3l.jpg

DajU5zmUwAYi-xT.jpg

cr as tagged/tto

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing the pictures. LMH looks so good. I can see in his eyes that he looks so happy. I guess in his mind he's telling himself "this is the day that I've been waiting for, to complete my basic training"  - Sigh............I am also thankful that he's leaving the camp soon & be back to where he's assigned.....Congratulations, to my LMH! :lol:

• Like 4