Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

46 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

Hi Moonrain, thanks for sharing the link.  I'm happy that Lee Min-ho is China's No. 1 winner on this Top 10 in China.  Based on popularity rankings in China, they are selecting the 'Top 10 Ranking in China' every week to look for the direction of the Korean Wave.  This survey is from March 14 - 20, 2018 done by China portal Baidu (www. baidu.com).   123 fans both Chinese & Japanese had voted in the site.  This week, Lee Min-ho, BTS, Park Yoochun, Lee Jong-seok, G-Dragon, Rain, Kim Jong Kook and Park Si Hoo are on the list.  Even while serving his MS, Lee Min Ho has steadily entered the popularity rankings in China and has become a popular celebrity in China. He has been ranked # 1 in China Top 10 in a long time. NICE. :lol:

• Like 9

LMH on top of an elephant in City Hunter. The part that caught my attention.

Interview with English Subs.

Spoiler

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/05/city-hunter-episode-1/

Check out recap of City Hunter from Dramabeans.

My quick quick recap:-

Two agents, LEE JIN-PYO (left) and PARK MU-YEOL, best friends and spies in an anti-North Korean unit. They are on a secret mission in North Korea and the whole team is killed by their own government orchestrated by secret council of five high-ranking government officials . Jin-Pyo survives the carnage and returns to Seoul. His best friend Mu-Yeol has a wife and a baby son. Jin-Pyo kidnaps the son and takes him to Thailand and Jin-Pyo becomes a drug king pin.

He is tough on Mu-Yeols son training him to be a good fighter and good at handling weapons.

The child grows up as Yoon Sung. Even with his tough upbringing, he grows up to be a playful, mischievous, impetuous youth. He believes Jin Pyo to be his dad but always wonders about his mother.

Through his mischievous exploits, he meets Bae Shik-Joong and saves his life. He brings him back to the hideout and BSJ becomes their cook. He also finds a photo of Kim NaNa from BSJ belongings and takes to talking to the photo.

The gang that was after BSJ finds the hideout and wants to kill YS. Though cheeky, YS's father taught him well. He could hear the click of a gun, and was quick on his feet to protect himself. His fighting prowess for a kid of 17 was awesome.   Yoon Sung has a Thai woman who was like a mother to him, she was killed by the hoodlums while trying to save him and the angry, grief-stricken YS chased after the gang. He accidentally steps on a mine. He freezes as he would be blown away if he lifts his foot. He faces death as the gang leader has YS in his gun sights. YS prepares to be shot and maybe killed. His dad shoots the leader just in time. His dad then helps him but loses his leg in the process as the mine blows up.  In pain and thinking he might die, JP tells the sobbing YS that YS must revenge the death of his real dad who was double crossed and killed by his own people. He gave YS a bullet that was embedded in his body as the bullet that killed YS's dad.

YS has to grow up fast. He made a commitment to wreck vengeance on the five men. The story moves to 7 years later when a polished and well-dressed, handsome YS lands in Seoul standing by a statue and Kim Nana is nearby handing out promotional items to passersby’s.

I saw CH because I was intrigued by the synopsis but knew next to nothing about it. When I saw the boy as a teenager sitting on top of an elephant, I recognized him as the person who acted in BOF. I did not even know his name. However, LMH impressed me so much in the drama that I decided to find more of his other dramas as well as read about the actor and there it started...

I really liked LMH’s portrayal of the teenage Yoon Sung or Poo Chai as he was called in Thailand. He did cheeky, mischievous so well. I liked it when he talked with his mouth full with food spitting out and the way he was enjoying fully the Korean food was just so spot on.  Then his grief at the death of his wet nurse. His sobbing like a little boy when his father was badly hurt.   I liked his unruly, wild messy look. His hair almost covering his handsome face.

• Like 9

cr:  as tagged.  

I think it is so cute/funny how LMH apparently missed his mouth drinking water in the first couple seconds of this clip-lol

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER-EPISODE 1

Thank you @CallieP for your recap and comments!

I haven't seen CH in a long time and I had forgotten much of the beginning.  I forgot how Choi Eung Chan fought to protect the men who fell in battle.  I think he felt especially bad because he promised to bring the men back alive.  It's particularly sad how Moo Yul protected Jin Pyo, which we understand why Jin Pyo felt that he had to avenge Moo Yul's death.  

I thought the father was a little harsh on Yoon sung as a kid making him practice until his hands bled and in the rain.  And I hated that the father ripped up the picture of Yoon sung's mother.  He could have taken it away and hid it.  He just a young boy for god's sake!  It's so apparent that Poo chai needs a mother to hold him:(.  

And finally, LMH appears!  It's amazing that Poo Chai is mischievous in spite of his strict upbringing.  I want to pin his hair back with a barret.  We meet one of my favorite sidekicks, Bae Shik Joong. Note to self--I think at the end of the drama rewatch, we should vote for favorite sidekick in a LMH drama.   It's rather interesting that LMH throws with his left but shoot with his right.  I know he's ambidextrous, but wouldn't he throw and shoot with the stronger side--isn't there a stronger side? 

LMH's  action sequence   is simply fabulous.  I remembered seeing BTS of how hard he worked.  Nooo, Muangsuri is killed:(, the only "mother"  Poo Chai has known.  I like the landmine scene as it shows how much Jin Pyo loves Yoon Sung; he's willing to sacrifice his life (I think it's to save Yoon sung and not to avenge Moo Yul's).  It's a turning point in Yoon Sung's life.  

Does everyone love the pink/red pants Yoon Sung sports once in Korea?  I still want to brush his hair from his face.  I do like the long hair in Faith--he's pretty hot with long hair--but I don't really care for this hairstyle.  

Basic training week 1 is over for LMH.  I hope that he's doing well.  I forgot what Willenette said he learns during week 2--was it firing arms?  At least he has some experience via City Hunter.  

• Like 10

LNSIOVz.gif

Gc160KI.gif

Spoiler

Thanks, @CallieP for the recap and comments.

Disclaimer...this is the first time I'd be watching City Hunter.

One episode in, and I'm liking the story. I'm into this type of genre, and with LMH kicking a$$, I think this will be a treat.

I'm liking that he grew mischievous, despite his upbringing. I think Mu Yeol is blinded by revenge, that he even kidnapped and raised Poo Chai to execute that revenge.

I also like the scene where he was eating the food that Bae Shik Joong cooked. I guess it's Korean food (I think I see kimchi), and it's the first time that he's eaten such, considering that they are in Thailand? Oh the joy when he was eating all those food. I'm liking  Shik Joong's character, too. Him being Yoon Sung's side kick would be interesting.

Yes, he throws with his left and shoots with his right hand. Now that you mentioned it @CarolynH, I'd be watching closely at his hands. Haha. It's his legs that I'm aware of, that he kicks with his left since his right leg is injured.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to his fight scenes. His character is a lot different from that of BOF and PT, so seeing him do those stunts would be something different.

Him witnessing Muangsuri's death, Mu Yeol getting hit by a land mine, and knowing about his real father and his death, did mark a turning point in his life. Perfect plot for revenge. But I do hope we still get to see that cheeky and mischievous Poo Chai in him.

Ooh..those pink pants. Not every guy could pull of wearing pink shirts, let alone pink pants. But Yoon Sung did it very well. :)

About his hair, honestly, he could wear it whatever way, and he'd still look great. Haha, me and my bias.

And finally, his acting. I've always been impressed with how he complements his lines with his facial expressions and body language. He can easily convince me with his character, whether he's playing a 17-year old cheeky kid or a 24-year old serious man out for revenge.

OxhPxYi.gif

It's amazing how he tops surveys and SNS searches, and gets millions of likes in his recent IG posts, despite his hiatus. It's as if the Hallyu King has never left for MS. :)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Update last week

이보다 더 좋을 순 없다
Date 2018. 03. 21 17: 01: 00 Hit 103

추적추적 내리는 봄비를 맞으며 도착한 집!
어제는 따뜻한 차 한잔과 함께 토크 콘서트 DVD를 감상했어

민호의 목소리, 눈빛, 몸짓 하나 하나에 집중해서 보다보니
그날의 추억들이 새록새록 떠오르기도 하고,
현장에서 놓쳤던 부분들까지 생생히 느낄 수 있어서 정말 좋더라고~

미모는 항상 열일하니까 입아프고, MC에 노래까지 완벽한 민호라니!
내가 좋아하는 아티스트 정말 멋지다~ 다재다능하다~
감탄하면서 다시 한번 내 안목에 뿌듯해지고,

‘Always' 부르는 민호 모습에 한번 울컥했다가
메이킹에 있는 Always M/V를 보자마자 결국 폭풍 오열 ㅠㅠ

정식 앨범 나오기 전이라 콘서트 현장에서 처음으로 불러줬었잖아
그 당시에는 '노래 참 좋다!' 이정도였는데 요즘따라 가사들이 더욱 와 닿는 것 같아

우리가 함께 했던 10년이라는 시간들,
그리고 민호의 진솔한 이야기를 들을 수 있어서 참 좋았던 공연!

이벤트할 때 민호도 울컥했는지 눈가가 촉촉해지던데..
당분간은 토크콘서트 DVD로 민호에 대한 그리움을 달래 보려 해 ㅜㅜ

알찬 화보집에 미노즈 한정 특전까지!
이 보다 더 좋을 순 없다!

201803211521291200153680.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

A million thanks and hugs to Ice for posting these videos with english translation. Now i  know what they are talking about.   I remember watching these fan videos last year,  without understanding a thing. Lol..

Spoiler

I started re-watching City Hunter and am so happy and excited to join the rewatch with you Soomzies. This is the drama that made me a kdrama addict and a LMH fan. It’s not my first drama, actually it was my 3rd. My first was Coffee Prince and 2nd was BOF. And altho i enjoyed both dramas, I found myself skipping thru some parts. CH is the first drama i really enjoyed from beginning to end. I was so in love with this drama that right after finishing it, I rewatched it all over again. lol. 

1st episode was really good and caught my attention with the back story. But it got me really glued to my pc the moment i saw LMH on screen. He was gorgeous in this drama.. fit and ripped. And his acting was exceptional especially when interacting with his Aboji, not to mention his amazing action scenes.  The last scene of episode 1 is very memorable— his almost encounter with Kim Nana,  those pink pants! Haha and that iconic venue with the statues of Admiral Yi Sun Sin and King Sejong. This is the scene I remembered when I visited Seoul and made sure I took pictures of those statues.  But yeah, LMH looking hot, in pink pants.. only our boy can pull it off . 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Kris Silva said:

A million thanks and hugs to Ice for posting these videos with english translation. Now i  know what they are talking about.   I remember watching these fan videos last year,  without understanding a thing. Lol..

Yes, the translations from ICE really made the fan meeting more enjoyable as we know what he is saying. I also learnt some interesting things about him. That what drives him is that he brings comfort, happiness and hope to his fans. Being  popular or admired by his fans is not the first thing that is important to him. I heard that he reads all his fan mail. It looks like that is true (at least as many as he can) because he showcased some of the letters he received. Those that moved him, like the woman have problems with her marriage. I also liked the self-analysis where he talked about the points in his life that stood out, after BOF, CH and Heirs. His important mementos in his Secret Box.

Yes, his action scenes in CH is amazing. and as you said, his interaction with his Aboji, just so natural, his enjoyment of Korean food, like Syntyche and I mentioned earlier, just so excited and full of life. He is less cheeky in future episodes but there are still some. I do like his hairstyle in CH even the wild hair like Tarzan in the jungle. :lol:

Question: Why do you think he keeps on being popular even when he is not in the limelight for 10 months? His dramas, his CFs, his past concerts or is it because of who he is, sincere, humble and caring?

• Like 8

Lee Min Ho topped on Weekly Weibo Chart of Hallyu-Stars for 20180319-20180325. 

005DCUQYly1fpq0w60zr6j30u01hctks.jpg

cr as tagged

ps. Weibo often modified their rules. Hallyu-stars was combined to Asian-stars, but last week, it was separated from Asian-stars again. Congratulations  to our bb for TOP1 of the first week.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

Yes, the translations from ICE really made the fan meeting more enjoyable as we know what he is saying. I also learnt some interesting things about him. That what drives him is that he brings comfort, happiness and hope to his fans. Being  popular or admired by his fans is not the first thing that is important to him. I heard that he reads all his fan mail. It looks like that is true (at least as many as he can) because he showcased some of the letters he received. Those that moved him, like the woman have problems with her marriage. I also liked the self-analysis where he talked about the points in his life that stood out, after BOF, CH and Heirs. His important mementos in his Secret Box.

Yes, his action scenes in CH is amazing. and as you said, his interaction with his Aboji, just so natural, his enjoyment of Korean food, like Syntyche and I mentioned earlier, just so excited and full of life. He is less cheeky in future episodes but there are still some. I do like his hairstyle in CH even the wild hair like Tarzan in the jungle. :lol:

Question: Why do you think he keeps on being popular even when he is not in the limelight for 10 months? His dramas, his CFs, his past concerts or is it because of who he is, sincere, humble and caring?

Hi CallieP,  I really admire him for doing this for his fans (fan service) despite of his busy schedules he could still do this. I'm sure only few of celebrities are doing this. Only few of them respond to their fans.  I know there are also some Fan mails sent to some celebrities, which can be found unopened in a recycling bin. I wonder/curious sometimes what celebrities do with the mountains of post they receive.  Do they really do the task of opening, reading and replying to correspondences they received?  If your favorite stars are not hugely popular you have a much better chance of getting a personal reply... Or there are also many celebrities who are not so busy that they cannot read fan mail & ARE too busy to read them. This is really at the discretion of the celebrity – some simply do not have the time to read letters from fans. For fans, sending fan mail may be the right strategy for them.  But, gone are the days of fan mail. There are SNS now.  Through this kind of medium many celebrities love interacting with his fans on social media now even if they don't see eye-to-eye all the time. :lol:

I do agree with you that most of his actions scenes in CT are indeed amazing! There was this scene where he fought against twelve men in the drama. He displayed confidence and skill as he performed the scene against twelve other professionals. He had perfect chemistry with the stunt team. It was shot in a muddy fight sequence.  Even in freezing temperatures, he managed to heat up the set with his powerful moves. As far as I know he refused to use a stunt double here. He completed the scene perfectly without any NGs.  Lee Min Ho received formal martial arts training for several months prior filming this drama. For me after this drama I can say he became manlier. :D

I'm sure that the very reason why he's still this popular even when he's not in the limelight due to MS is because of what he is as a person. His fans, the people love him this much because of what he shows towards his fans. There are many celebrities out there that have become addicted to the fame (among other things), but, LMH seems to be such a sincere person. This man is very warm, very kind & stays so grounded despite of his stature as an actor. He is completely appreciative of his fans, not only saying thank you but saying it with such sincerity that you know he means every word. He handles his fame with grace & humility. :tongue: This is the reason also why I adore this man, I love LMH!

21 hours ago, syntyche said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks, @CallieP for the recap and comments.

Disclaimer...this is the first time I'd be watching City Hunter.

One episode in, and I'm liking the story. I'm into this type of genre, and with LMH kicking a$$, I think this will be a treat.

I'm liking that he grew mischievous, despite his upbringing. I think Mu Yeol is blinded by revenge, that he even kidnapped and raised Poo Chai to execute that revenge.

I also like the scene where he was eating the food that Bae Shik Joong cooked. I guess it's Korean food (I think I see kimchi), and it's the first time that he's eaten such, considering that they are in Thailand? Oh the joy when he was eating all those food. I'm liking  Shik Joong's character, too. Him being Yoon Sung's side kick would be interesting.

Yes, he throws with his left and shoots with his right hand. Now that you mentioned it @CarolynH, I'd be watching closely at his hands. Haha. It's his legs that I'm aware of, that he kicks with his left since his right leg is injured.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to his fight scenes. His character is a lot different from that of BOF and PT, so seeing him do those stunts would be something different.

Him witnessing Muangsuri's death, Mu Yeol getting hit by a land mine, and knowing about his real father and his death, did mark a turning point in his life. Perfect plot for revenge. But I do hope we still get to see that cheeky and mischievous Poo Chai in him.

Ooh..those pink pants. Not every guy could pull of wearing pink shirts, let alone pink pants. But Yoon Sung did it very well. :)

About his hair, honestly, he could wear it whatever way, and he'd still look great. Haha, me and my bias.

And finally, his acting. I've always been impressed with how he complements his lines with his facial expressions and body language. He can easily convince me with his character, whether he's playing a 17-year old cheeky kid or a 24-year old serious man out for revenge.

OxhPxYi.gif

It's amazing how he tops surveys and SNS searches, and gets millions of likes in his recent IG posts, despite his hiatus. It's as if the Hallyu King has never left for MS. :)

Hi syntyche, isn't he amazing? Because of this I'm happy for him.

:lol:

On 3/24/2018 at 9:21 AM, CarolynH said:

I think it is so cute/funny how LMH apparently missed his mouth drinking water in the first couple seconds of this clip-lol

Reveal hidden contents

CITY HUNTER-EPISODE 1

Thank you @CallieP for your recap and comments!

I haven't seen CH in a long time and I had forgotten much of the beginning.  I forgot how Choi Eung Chan fought to protect the men who fell in battle.  I think he felt especially bad because he promised to bring the men back alive.  It's particularly sad how Moo Yul protected Jin Pyo, which we understand why Jin Pyo felt that he had to avenge Moo Yul's death.  

I thought the father was a little harsh on Yoon sung as a kid making him practice until his hands bled and in the rain.  And I hated that the father ripped up the picture of Yoon sung's mother.  He could have taken it away and hid it.  He just a young boy for god's sake!  It's so apparent that Poo chai needs a mother to hold him:(.  

And finally, LMH appears!  It's amazing that Poo Chai is mischievous in spite of his strict upbringing.  I want to pin his hair back with a barret.  We meet one of my favorite sidekicks, Bae Shik Joong. Note to self--I think at the end of the drama rewatch, we should vote for favorite sidekick in a LMH drama.   It's rather interesting that LMH throws with his left but shoot with his right.  I know he's ambidextrous, but wouldn't he throw and shoot with the stronger side--isn't there a stronger side? 

LMH's  action sequence   is simply fabulous.  I remembered seeing BTS of how hard he worked.  Nooo, Muangsuri is killed:(, the only "mother"  Poo Chai has known.  I like the landmine scene as it shows how much Jin Pyo loves Yoon Sung; he's willing to sacrifice his life (I think it's to save Yoon sung and not to avenge Moo Yul's).  It's a turning point in Yoon Sung's life.  

Does everyone love the pink/red pants Yoon Sung sports once in Korea?  I still want to brush his hair from his face.  I do like the long hair in Faith--he's pretty hot with long hair--but I don't really care for this hairstyle.  

Basic training week 1 is over for LMH.  I hope that he's doing well.  I forgot what Willenette said he learns during week 2--was it firing arms?  At least he has some experience via City Hunter.  

Hi CarolynH, thanks for sharing the video. Ye, he looks CUTE when this happens but I hope he wasn't embarrassed. Ye, Week 2 is  Shooting Training. The training is carried out individually & recruits must shoot 60% & above to pass. :lol:

On 3/24/2018 at 2:14 AM, CallieP said:

LMH on top of an elephant in City Hunter. The part that caught my attention.

Interview with English Subs.

Reveal hidden contents

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/05/city-hunter-episode-1/

Check out recap of City Hunter from Dramabeans.

My quick quick recap:-

Two agents, LEE JIN-PYO (left) and PARK MU-YEOL, best friends and spies in an anti-North Korean unit. They are on a secret mission in North Korea and the whole team is killed by their own government orchestrated by secret council of five high-ranking government officials . Jin-Pyo survives the carnage and returns to Seoul. His best friend Mu-Yeol has a wife and a baby son. Jin-Pyo kidnaps the son and takes him to Thailand and Jin-Pyo becomes a drug king pin.

He is tough on Mu-Yeols son training him to be a good fighter and good at handling weapons.

The child grows up as Yoon Sung. Even with his tough upbringing, he grows up to be a playful, mischievous, impetuous youth. He believes Jin Pyo to be his dad but always wonders about his mother.

Through his mischievous exploits, he meets Bae Shik-Joong and saves his life. He brings him back to the hideout and BSJ becomes their cook. He also finds a photo of Kim NaNa from BSJ belongings and takes to talking to the photo.

The gang that was after BSJ finds the hideout and wants to kill YS. Though cheeky, YS's father taught him well. He could hear the click of a gun, and was quick on his feet to protect himself. His fighting prowess for a kid of 17 was awesome.   Yoon Sung has a Thai woman who was like a mother to him, she was killed by the hoodlums while trying to save him and the angry, grief-stricken YS chased after the gang. He accidentally steps on a mine. He freezes as he would be blown away if he lifts his foot. He faces death as the gang leader has YS in his gun sights. YS prepares to be shot and maybe killed. His dad shoots the leader just in time. His dad then helps him but loses his leg in the process as the mine blows up.  In pain and thinking he might die, JP tells the sobbing YS that YS must revenge the death of his real dad who was double crossed and killed by his own people. He gave YS a bullet that was embedded in his body as the bullet that killed YS's dad.

YS has to grow up fast. He made a commitment to wreck vengeance on the five men. The story moves to 7 years later when a polished and well-dressed, handsome YS lands in Seoul standing by a statue and Kim Nana is nearby handing out promotional items to passersby’s.

I saw CH because I was intrigued by the synopsis but knew next to nothing about it. When I saw the boy as a teenager sitting on top of an elephant, I recognized him as the person who acted in BOF. I did not even know his name. However, LMH impressed me so much in the drama that I decided to find more of his other dramas as well as read about the actor and there it started...

I really liked LMH’s portrayal of the teenage Yoon Sung or Poo Chai as he was called in Thailand. He did cheeky, mischievous so well. I liked it when he talked with his mouth full with food spitting out and the way he was enjoying fully the Korean food was just so spot on.  Then his grief at the death of his wet nurse. His sobbing like a little boy when his father was badly hurt.   I liked his unruly, wild messy look. His hair almost covering his handsome face.

Hi CalliP, thanks also for sharing the video. I guess this was his 1st opportunity of riding on top of an elephant. Lee Min Ho reportedly enjoyed his first-ever elephant ride so much. He's tall but Lee Min Ho looked quite small in comparison to the animal. :lol:

• Like 8

13 hours ago, CallieP said:

I think his handsome looks and excellent portrayals in his kdramas would continue to gain him new fans. But what keeps his fans on continuing to support him is his genuineness and sincerity. He is more than just the looks and the talent - he's got a lot of good inner qualities that you all have mentioned. So kudos to our bb! :D

• Like 9

15 hours ago, CallieP said:

Actually, there were 3 years between Heirs and LOTBS. Although he had GB and Bounty Hunters, but to K-Drama fans. he was absent from K-Dramas for 3 years. and maybe to non-fans, he even disappeared for 3 years. But this did not affect his popularity or his position of Top Hallyu Star. Every research by Korean government or polls all over the world could prove it. His several classic characters/works were deeply into peoples' hearts and his personalities and beautiful inside won peoples' loyalties. So, 10 months without limelight did not affect too much.  :tongue:

• Like 12

Research report by KOFICE from 2013 ~ 2017 (released in 2014 ~ 2018) - which Hallyu star that you want to meet most.
Among all male actors, LMH is the only one on the list every year. 

005Uf2zYgy1fpqpk04ninj30j606owil.jpg

And LMH's growth % of total 5 areas was 14.1% and much higher than other actors/actresses.

005Uf2zYgy1fpqpk18srwj30j60fr0y5.jpg

Source : 李敏镐铁杆后援会

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Research report by KOFICE from 2013 ~ 2017 (released in 2014 ~ 2018) - which Hallyu star that you want to meet most.

And LMH's growth % of total 5 areas was 14.1% and much higher than other actors/actresses.

And the power of the Hallyu King is proved yet again... :) Thanks @gtLmh0622 for this.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Source : 李敏镐铁杆后援会

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this good news. Who wouldn't want to meet & see him up close? So NICE to know that his name is always in the list of this kind of survey every year. :lol:

• Like 4

20 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi CallieP, 

I'm sure that the very reason why he's still this popular even when he's not in the limelight due to MS is because of what he is as a person. His fans, the people love him this much because of what he shows towards his fans. There are many celebrities out there that have become addicted to the fame (among other things), but, LMH seems to be such a sincere person. This man is very warm, very kind & stays so grounded despite of his stature as an actor. He is completely appreciative of his fans, not only saying thank you but saying it with such sincerity that you know he means every word. He handles his fame with grace & humility. :tongue: This is the reason also why I adore this man, I love LMH!

Hi Willenette:

Thank you and everyone else for responding to my question and Syntyche thanks for mentioning his handsome looks.  That is what I forgot to add. His dramas, CFs, his concerts, his wonderful personality and last but not least his handsome looks. :) I am sure many liked his handsome face but looks alone is not enough for him to remain successful all these years, right?

• Like 7