Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Episode 13 Boys over flowers 

If I were watching this episode for the first time, I would get bored and walk off to do something.  Biggest  complaint- not enough LMH / GJP.   His presence really makes a difference.  

The show opens with the announcement that GJP is now the managing director of Shin Hwa.  Wow, quite a feat for some supposedly 19 (?).  Fortunately the porridge shop is kept busy by the complaining grandpa. What is it that they say - absence makes the heart grow fonder?  Well, it certainly seems to be the case with jandi.   

Now it would make sense that jandi drowns given her shoulder.  It is very thoughtful of Ji Hoo to help jandi send the video letter to GJP.  Good acting by GHS as I'm convinced that she really misses GJP.

Ga Eul and Yi Jeong are cute, but they don't have that same passion as GJP and jandi. 

Ji Hoo is someone who should remain in jandi's life as someone like ga Eul that she can talk to, but not as a lover.  You don't see that fire that you do with jandi and GJP.

finally jandi makes it to Macau.  And finally the appearance of Jae kyung    .  I actually think she would have been a better match for GJP- although I don't know if I think this because of jandi's gold digging family.  And finally GJP appears!  When you think about it, it's pretty sad that someone that age should be forced into that position when he's still young.   But, man that's gotta hurt when GJP looked at her and without any expression.

I'm looking forward to the next episode 

• Like 9

@syntyche:I'm glad that you are enjoying the BOF rewatch with us.  Please feel free to add your comments.  If your not comfortable writing, photos, videos etc are also welcomed.  You can also post the CFs from this time period since there will only be a one week gap between the end of BOF and Personal Taste.  If you're interested in being a host for any of his dramas, please let me know.

@1ouise:  I think had the producers known how popular LMH would become, he would have had more screen time.  

@gtLmh0622:  YES!  You can see how good looking LMH was even with the curls!  

• Like 6

11 hours ago, 1ouise said:

I saw that Park Bo-gum will be the new Eider model.

I will miss LMH's Eider ads!  They were some of my favorites.  I especially liked when his costar was a dog.  :lol:

L-O-V-E LOVE!

Wow, this makes me sad. LMH has been Eider endorser for as long as I can remember. and I also enjoyed his Eider CFs   I hope he gets it back when he comes back in 2019.   I also noticed  when I visited Innisfree stores in Seoul that his photos are nowhere to be seen. Yoona is the main endorser. So I thought they might replace him -- but they still use his images for international stores so I hope he remains their male endorser. Good thing they still show his video in the Virtual reality experience at the flagship store in Myeongdong. 

On BOF episode 13,  same complaint as everyone including Dramabeans, Not enough LMH !  I also remember pressing fastforward thru most of the scenes here. I also love Lee Min Jung and her chemistry with our boy. I thought she was very pretty,  spunky, and funny. Here's hoping she gets paired up with our boy in a romcom.  

• Like 9

Today is a holiday in Korea. Have you felt boring that we have not seen our bb for 4 days ? Let our cutest bb make you laugh !!

Hahahaha.........whh_thumb.gifwhh_thumb.gifwhh_thumb.gif

0064WM2zgy1fijlamk4p9g30b40704qv.gif

cr owner

ps. the Japanese words means "gon !" (the sound Minho hit his head on the door)

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Today is a holiday in Korea. Have you felt boring that we have not seen our bb for 4 days ? Let our cutest bb make you laugh !!

cr owner

Hi gtLmh ye, it's Liberation/Independence Day in Korea TODAY, a national holiday! In South Korea it is known as Gwangbokjeol. It's celebrated annually on August 15 in both North and South Korea. It marks the liberation from Japanese imperial. Ohhh......has it been (4) days? Thanks for sharing this NICE & COOL gif - LOL! So, this was one of the BTS of the drama. This makes my day! :D

• Like 1

this >here< was posted in DC on the 25th of last month, she writes that she was searching for pants on naver and the top 10 shopping keyword search for (mountain clothes or hiking clothes) was as following:

1502763542.png

No.1 search term was (Eider down-jacket) and (Eider padding) was at no.6 :rolleyes: this means 2 eider items made it to the top 10 (no.2 and no.3 are not brand names)... eider jacket had kept the top spot for quite some time even though it's summer (this is the Lee Minho effect I guess ^^ will it be safe to say that it's bc he wore all eider in the documentary? :tongue:) eider is really popular in Korea and one of the most sought-after brands especially in winter, and when you think of eider you can't help but immediately think of uri bb.. Eider = Lee Min Ho and Lee Min Ho = Eider so I'm super upset with the news that they had to find another face to represent them and couldn't just wait for until he comes back. He's been with eider for so many years ever since he first signed with them and I believe whatever success eider has achieved Minho had a big part in making it

Just after the first news of his enlistment came out, eider had looked for creative fans to help them in making a video to show their gratitude to Minho. they've written a post in Lee Minho's gallery in DC(I can't find that post now :\) asking for fans' help; as fans can make better videos if it's on Lee Minho and not the brand itself. I think you all remember the resulting video right? eider posted it on all of their sns on the day of Minho's enlistment. I was so touched and loved them a lot for showing such an appreciation for their model, however now.. I'm not sure if I still love them *sigh*

13 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

Wow, this makes me sad. LMH has been Eider endorser for as long as I can remember. and I also enjoyed his Eider CFs   I hope he gets it back when he comes back in 2019.   I also noticed  when I visited Innisfree stores in Seoul that his photos are nowhere to be seen. Yoona is the main endorser. So I thought they might replace him -- but they still use his images for international stores so I hope he remains their male endorser. Good thing they still show his video in the Virtual reality experience at the flagship store in Myeongdong. 

I noticed that too, Lee Minho was nowhere to be seen in almost every store in Seoul(when I went there both this year and last year), even in the main and big store in Jeju(innisfree jeju house) he wasn't shown. however, he was everywhere in all of the innisfree branches in jeju. them Seoul stores have always been like this I don't think it's related to him being replaced. I want innisfree to at least remain, it's not easy to break a collaboration of so many years ㅠ

btw I enjoy reading everyone's comments/recap on BOF rewatch, I haven't said this before so thank you ♥︎  I couldn't participate with you guys since I actually don't like the drama but I truly and sincerely "like" your discussions on it xD 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

cr owner

lmao this is what happens when you forget you're so freaking tall! m01100.gif

bb's clumsy side is so cute but you have to watch your steps mino-ya! xD

1502524097.gif

1502524096.gif

cr. to owners

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Latifah_ said:

lmao this is what happens when you forget you're so freaking tall! m01100.gif

bb's clumsy side is so cute but you have to watch your steps mino-ya! xD

cr. to owners

Hi Latifah hahaha - my 1st time seeing these COOL gifs. IDK why LMH is prone to accidents - LOL - Is he that pretty clumsy? He tripped a couple times. And some were caught on tape! Or might be the way he walks because of the silver plate on his leg, which was planted.....I can't forget the time he tripped during the awarding night - I think that was during the red carpet at the 45th Baeksang Awards.  I remember he was interviewed about it & he said that he was embarrassed during that time.  It was not the first time Lee Min Ho had tripped.  I also once watched a video when he went to Germany, he fell off a skateboard.  He couldn't get up right away that it seems he was hurt. :o:tongue:

• Like 2

On 8/14/2017 at 11:44 AM, CarolynH said:

@syntyche:I'm glad that you are enjoying the BOF rewatch with us.  Please feel free to add your comments.  If your not comfortable writing, photos, videos etc are also welcomed.  You can also post the CFs from this time period since there will only be a one week gap between the end of BOF and Personal Taste.  If you're interested in being a host for any of his dramas, please let me know.

Hi @CarolynH, thanks for the welcome! I'll try to post my comments on the upcoming episodes. Or maybe host an episode on his other dramas...which I haven't seen yet! Haha. Episode review of a newbie. That would be interesting. :)

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Ah yes, it's a holiday there. I was wondering why I haven't seen any of his to/off work photos for the past days.

8 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

22 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

I noticed that too, Lee Minho was nowhere to be seen in almost every store in Seoul(when I went there both this year and last year), even in the main and big store in Jeju(innisfree jeju house) he wasn't shown. however, he was everywhere in all of the innisfree branches in jeju. them Seoul stores have always been like this I don't think it's related to him being replaced. I want innisfree to at least remain, it's not easy to break a collaboration of so many years ㅠ

His photos are still used in the Innisfree store I went to in Bangkok early this year. I think they are still used now.

I also unexpectedly went to Star Avenue in Show DC mall in Bangkok. One of the two life-sized figures there was LMH's. The Lotte Duty Free store was still under construction then. But they recently opened it. Aww, I could have hoarded LMH stuff had the store been operational then.

• Like 7

On 8/14/2017 at 7:56 AM, Kris Silva said:

Wow, this makes me sad. LMH has been Eider endorser for as long as I can remember. and I also enjoyed his Eider CFs   I hope he gets it back when he comes back in 2019.   

22 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

Eider = Lee Min Ho and Lee Min Ho = Eider so I'm super upset with the news that they had to find another face to represent them and couldn't just wait for until he comes back. He's been with eider for so many years ever since he first signed with them and I believe whatever success eider has achieved Minho had a big part in making it

I, too, am sad about Eider.  I was hoping they could just wait for his return.  (That tribute video now looks like "goodbye" and not "thank you.")  Then I realized that Eider needs to model their current collections each season, so someone needs to do it.  Since the contracts are signed one year at a time, I really really hope that Min-ho returns to Eider upon his release.  Lee Min-ho = Eider!

tumblr_ounmvwFw0v1w2zf0ho2_r1_540.jpg

22 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

btw I enjoy reading everyone's comments/recap on BOF rewatch, I haven't said this before so thank you ♥︎  I couldn't participate with you guys since I actually don't like the drama but I truly and sincerely "like" your discussions on it xD 

@Latifah_  I'm trying my best to convert people to BOF!  It has its problems, but since it gave the world Lee Min-ho, that's reason enough for me to love it.  <3

20 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Latifah hahaha - my 1st time seeing these COOL gifs. IDK why LMH is prone to accidents - LOL - Is he that pretty clumsy? He tripped a couple times. And some were caught on tape! Or might be the way he walks because of the silver plate on his leg, which was planted.....I can't forget the time he tripped during the awarding night - I think that was during the red carpet at the 45th Baeksang Awards.  I remember he was interviewed about it & he said that he was embarrassed during that time.  It was not the first time Lee Min Ho had tripped.  I also once watched a video when he went to Germany, he fell off a skateboard.  He couldn't get up right away that it seems he was hurt. :o:tongue:

We love to watch LMH tripping!  :lol:  I think it's because he is soooo adorable and charming no matter the circumstance.  I don't think he is clumsier than any one of us, but his whole life is filmed and then broadcast to the world for all to see, making it seem like he is always tripping.  (I'm sure glad my NGs aren't on Twitter.)  LMH also commented that the awards show fall has turned into a fond memory for him due to the fans' warm and supportive reaction.

• Like 8