Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

About Minho's eyes, they looks swollen, but actually, he has "lying silkworm" (臥蠶 in Chinese, sorry I don't know what is the correct English to say that) under his eyes, not eye bags. A man or woman with "lying silkworm" is very charming because his/her eyes seem to be smiling. And in Chinese physiognomy, "lying silkworm" is represented wisdom, good luck, and beauty.

The picture in Spoiler, 1st is eye bag, 2nd is "lying silkworm", 3rd is normal.

Reveal hidden contents

1371467749-1003554362_l.jpg

Minho has beautiful "lying silkworm" under his eyes, maybe his face is covered by mask now, thus his "lying silkworm" looks more obvious.

cr as tagged

gtLmh, hahaha - actually, my 1st time to discover this. Thanks for sharing the picture to support it. So, you call it "lying silkworm" - But, I agree with you - his is more visible I guess due to the fact that he's wearing a face mask & where we focus our eyes on is through his eyes only because we can't see his face.....:D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Myhun said:

170804 Off Work

Cr Minoz_pimxin

According to Minoz_pimxin, a grandmom lives in that community told her this afternoon that even with mask, you could find LMH's smile in his big eyes, and he's also a man of strict morality. That made her so proud of him and being a minoz.  :D

He's so thin now.

be24e910gy1fi7tgkmarvj20ku112wjl.jpg

be24e910gy1fi7tg43i1pg20ax0jgx6t.gif

be24e910gy1fi7teqs1ayj20ku112djl.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 11

Innisfree malaysia FB updated :

Lee Min Ho oppa, when can I see you? Min Ho oppa says, ‘Meet me at innisfree Sunway Pyramid’s Virtual Reality corner!’, where we’ll go on a romantic date in Jeju Island.

Experience the 360 VR featuring Lee Min Ho exclusively at innisfree Sunway Pyramid (Lot G1.70), starting from 9 August 2017 onwards! Oppa is waiting for you~

• Like 6

Boys Over Flowers - Episode 12

Here's the recap from Dramabeans: 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/02/boys-before-flowers-episode-12/

I like this episode a lot because there were lots of good moments between our leads. 

Jun Pyo played a knight in shining armor, gone to save our damsel in distress. The beating of Jun Pyo by the bad guys would have been believable except for that excess fake-looking blood prop. But the scene was very intense and I felt how much each of our OTP meant to each other. I like how Jun Pyo was willing to take the beating, and how Jandi shielded our boy from the chair. And the scene in the hospital was hilarious, at the same time very sweet. They are back to their bickering, calling each other dummy for risking their lives for each other. Sweet and cute. 

There were also lots of good scenes in the ski resort:  Jun Pyo having fun at the slopes with Jandi and teaching her how to ski (fun !), Jun Pyo presenting to Jandi the star/moon diamond necklace he designed for her (how sweet!) , Jun Pyo confronting her later (intense), then Jandi risking her life in the slopes to search for the necklace and Jun Pyo saving her (dramatic), and finally a topless Jun Pyo snuggling with Jandi and kissing her in front of the fireplace (so romantic) !   

The ending was heart breaking and sad. As JB said, we don’t get to see Jun Pyo enjoy the bento lunch with Jandi –   that Jun Pyo rice was pretty awesome. And this always happens in this drama, when you see them moving forward with the relationship, something bad happens which would separate our OTP again. It is pretty frustrating and made me very antsy, especially because we know that the next episode will be a time jump. I would have loved to see more 'dating' scenes where our OTP is having fun and learning more about each other.  

At least I have this scene to savor.... 

kkot12-222.jpg

• Like 9

Thanks for your post @Kris Silva!  (Now you need to tell us about your trip to Korea.)

My thoughts on BOF episode 12:

-We know things are going well when GJP and JD are back to bickering.  :)

Spoiler

tumblr_ou4mauS9r21w2zf0ho1_540.png

-I think it's sweet that GJP prepares a one-of-a-kind necklace for JD.  I take it that the words sound a bit smoother in Korean, not quite so egotistical or possessive.  No one really wants to be kept on a leash, but I think he means he just wants to keep her close and safe.  (As this was my first k-drama, this was also my first exposure to k-drama merchandising.  Oh, the things you can buy!)

Spoiler

tumblr_ou4mauS9r21w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_ou4mauS9r21w2zf0ho3_540.png

tumblr_ou4mauS9r21w2zf0ho4_540.png

-I liked GJP's intensity as he returned to rescue JD (again).  I think all this saving of JD is binding him more tightly to her.  (Looking good LMH--ageless and timeless!)

tumblr_ou4mg1mgrX1w2zf0ho1_540.pngtumblr_oubz2dN8U11w2zf0ho1_540.jpg

credit: cine21

-This time when Jan-di apologizes, Jun-pyo doesn't launch into his saying about the need for laws and police.

Jan-di: “I’m sorry.”
Jun-pyo: “If you’re sorry, that’s good enough. Don’t forget I saved your life this time.”

Spoiler

tumblr_ou4mg1mgrX1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_ou4mg1mgrX1w2zf0ho3_540.png

-For my favorite part, I'm going to choose something less obvious.  I like that GJP requested a dosirak for saving her life.  I like that he enjoys simple things.  I like the care that JD puts into preparing it.  I don't like that we don't get to see his reaction ... yet.  Can we anticipate a picnic with some GJP foods?  :D

tumblr_ou4mg1mgrX1w2zf0ho4_540.png

-If ever there was a romantic setting, this would be it.  (I wonder if male actors feel that their topless scenes are an expectation, a requirement, fan service, or exploitation??)

Spoiler

tumblr_ou4mg1mgrX1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_ou4mg1mgrX1w2zf0ho6_540.png

tumblr_ou4mg1mgrX1w2zf0ho7_540.png

We're here.  We're waiting.  :heart:

@gtLmh0622 Thank you for your excellent explanation of "lying silkworm" or "aegyo sal."  Maybe we can finally put the eyebag misunderstanding to rest.  -_-

• Like 10

'Suspicious Partner' actor Jin Ju-hyeong chooses Lee Minho as his role model.

"I want to be like Lee Minho sunbae. there seems to be many similarities in terms of appearance, acting tone, his image etc..
I've watched almost all of the works LMH appeared on. I've analyzed 'What kind of charm does sunbae have, how does he lead a drama' etc..
I've watched 'The Heirs' many times and repeatedly over and over again. I'm also a fan of writer Kim Eunsook."   

-  He wants to appear in KES' Mr. Sunshine even if it was a small role, many characters in her drama require English and he's good at it
cr. tifa‏ @ilMinozli Twitter:  

http://m.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=131999

131999_129304_1027.jpg

• Like 9

Once again, I'm forced to use my tablet- sorry for the typos!

Thanks kris for hosting ep 12!  Yes we want to read about your trip to SK and most important- did you see him?!

BOF episode 12- my thoughts

Even though both wer injured by HaJe's thugs, it showed how much GJP And Jandi cared for each other .  Didn't Chairwoman Kang consider GJP could get hurt knowing she hired someone who hated her son? I guess she was more desperate the separate the two.  I love the bickering and name calling-their terms of endearment lol. I felt bad for Ji Hoo as he stood by the door listening to them.  I love Chairwoman Kang and her smug smile as Jandi mom begs for help.   She should have won an award for her role.

I love the scene with Jandi and her father on the swing, very touching. 

Switching to the ski scene does seem random as DB pointed out.   How could you not love someone who designed a necklace just for you.  So cute how GJP had Jandi find the necklace.   Oh, that look on GJP 's face when he believes JANdi lost the necklace on purpose.  GJP hitchhiking back to the resort--Where is uber when you need it? Lol.  She sure has a knack for getting into trouble. OF COURSE her clothes wet so he  had take his shirt off- not that we objected of course! 

I DOn't know which I liked better, the Gjp cookies or rice box- I think the cookies.  

For the first time, I see that Jandi really cares for GJP as she and Ji Hoo see the shinhwa jet leave.

@gtLmh0622 yes, thanks for the info about the lying silkworm.  Never heard of it- now I know what it is

• Like 9

When GJP was beaten up, there was a bit too much blood pouring down his face and from his mouth, blood overload. ^_^ There were sweet moments between the two of them after he went to rescue her from the kidnappers. Did he ever realize that his mom was behind it. It was not made clear. Also did his mom get upset to realize that she almost had her son killed by the person she hired??? The giving her the necklace and his going after her in the mountains. Ha!Ha! She always makes food resembling GJP. Ji Hoo played cupid, helping JP meet Jandi. I was surprised that at the ski resort, JD did not spend more time with JP but with her friend Ga Eul. After JP gave her the necklace, she spent the next day with Ga Eul instead and got her necklace stolen. If GJP was around, the three girls would not come close to JD.  She was honest to JP this time saying that she lost it instead of lying so I think it was harsh of him to be so critical or blame her for deliberately losing it. It dropped from her neck so how could it be her fault? He was hurt but he should have been more understanding and not accusatory.

• Like 6

Chingu @gtLmh0622 Minho is the most handsome man I have ever seen and I love him, among other things, for his aegeyo nature. Your explanation about his beauty is one of the sweetest posts I have ever read. Thanks to you, now I can look at him with a new perspective:)

@Kris Silva @1ouise @CarolynH and @CalliePThank you chingus for your comments :). Here are my thoughts on:

BOYS OVER FLOWERS-EPISODE TWELVE

We have reached the halfway stage of this series and the relationship between Jun Pyo and Jandi is not just a puppy love between two high school kids anymore.  They went through many trials and tribulations that threatened their connection including their social inequality, Jun Pyo’s possessive behavior, Jandi’s wavering heart and endless scheming by Jun Pyo’s mother. Now their connection has become so deep that they put the interests of their significant other, above their own. 

I have to admit that Jandi’s character came back really strong in this episode. I couldn’t bear to watch her kidnapping ordeal and Jun Pyo’s bloody fight with Jae Ha and his accomplices. The scene where Jandi threw herself to take the hit that was meant for Jun Pyo and how he kept on embracing unconscious Jandi was so heartbreaking. Thanks to F3 who came to their rescue no one ended up dying. But the moment they started bickering over who the biggest idiot was, I was laughing so hard. :DThe little moment between Jandi and her father on the swing at the park was really sweet; isn’t that the same place where she and Jun Pyo had their first kiss?

Spoiler

Father:  You really like Jun Pyo, don’t you?

JD : You’re more important, dad.

Father: I’m sorry for being a burden on my pretty daughter’s love.

JD: Who said anything about love, dad?

Father: this is love Jandi. That makes him as dear a person to you as your dad.

JD: I’m not sure about that myself, how can you know?

Farther: I’ve been a dad to my pretty daughter for 19 years, how could I not know?

If there is one item in BOF that I covet so much, it’s the kissing star and moon necklace that Jun Pyo gave Jandi as his token of love for her. It’s  a meaningful gift as the  sentiments attached to it  will be with her through her days as she wears it and will remind her of Jun Pyo’s undying love for her.:)

Geum Jandi is the moon, which can never escape from the star Gu Jun Pyo. Because whatever may happen, Im not going to let go of this moon. There is only one like it in the world, so if you lose it, you’re really dead this time.

20597403_10211476544247979_4150309361209

Spoiler

tumblr_ngt6x2AW781ti3bmwo1_500.gif&key=6

cr as tagged

Jandi going through the blizzard looking for the necklace like a fool, recollecting Jun Pyo’s words and him standing in front of an oncoming vehicle and yelling to get a ride and frantically looking for Jandi, made them look like an inseparable couple, in my eyes. And then, Jun Pyo came to her rescue, like the superman. :)

Spoiler

20479735_10211452619729881_843218197661920604163_10211452616409798_6784920114714

cr as tagged

Their kiss is so cute and I loved their intimate moment and the conversation leading up to it.

JD: I’m sorry.

JP: If you’re sorry, that’s good enough. Don’t forget that I saved your life this time.

JD: How should I repay you?

JP: A lunchbox. There’s that thing you eat every day.

JD: the rolled up egg?

JP: That … Actually…the first time I saw it, I wanted to try it. Why are you laughing?

JD: Because I’m wondering is this the Gu Jun Pyo I know.

JP: Are you teasing me right now?

JD: I’ll make it for you. Let’s make lunchboxes and go on a picnic. .. The two of us.

29864cfb-8073-42c3-ac69-d6651555b5e6.png

Photo cr. Dramafever

This moment when they exchanged smiles after receiving the necklace...shows their love and respect for each other:)

31ed85b8dd5b1e9a7061808382656da6.jpg&key

cr as tagged

Jun Pyo face rice that Jandi made is so adorable. Jandi sobbing and watching the Shinhwa airplane flying far away, disappointed that they couldn’t go on a picnic together and that it was too late to say how much she liked him, was so heartbreaking. And the love confession that Jun Pyo sent via a text message really melted my heart.

I’ll be back soon. Stay there and wait for me. I love you… Geum Jandi:wub:

kkot12-251.jpg

Spoiler

kkot12-250.jpg

Photo cr. Dramabeans

BTS videos and more photos inside spoiler

Spoiler

cr itslien

cr Janey Wang

cr goodboysr

cr media entertainment

starlight tears instrumental version

cr Kim Zaara

20525612_10211452623929986_492532557166720597182_10211452616969812_344027704441920525262_10211452620369897_1504032010813

20479582_10211452622089940_5095074491299

20526215_10211452622329946_5779455038115

20479976_10211452623329971_5637030836951

20479603_10211452616929811_5916776484759

cr as tagged/owner

• Like 10

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170807 on duty, look how he wore his shoes.    :D:lol::D

Reveal hidden contents

7535cd67gy1fiavafzl75j20ri1cw7wh.jpg

7535cd67gy1fiavbhf7l1j20ua1ht1kx.jpg

7535cd67gy1fiavbu2mbxj20tt1gzb29.jpg

e3970d78gy1fiawbcwsioj20u00u04qp.jpg

e3970d78gy1fiawb924qtj20u00u01kx.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Hahaha - I guess LMH forgot to put this on when he went out from the car while making them as his slippers inside the car. :tongue:

• Like 3