Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

So much back reading and up-voting to do here. Will go tomorrow to catch the movie since it has come near me in the UK. Happy dance:wub::heart:

Edited Poster

CmXrcbWVUAAiwzO.jpg

CmXrbuTVYAAvzbj.jpg

how cute.. They look really adorable and with the seting and everything. reminds me of my own teenage years.:sweatingbullets:

CmW8ryBUsAAXE5I.jpg

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Hi Soosee15, Are you going or have you already seen it? I called my AMC and they said maybe next week but they are not sure.

I have not seen it yet but the one theater that is currently showing it in the NYC area is within a reasonable distance from where I live, so I can see it.  I just have to pick a day that fits into my work schedule. 

8 minutes ago, Soosee15 said:

I have not seen it yet but the one theater that it is currently showing it in the NYC area is within a reasonable distance from where I live, so I can see it.  I just have to pick a day that fits into my work schedule. 

July 4th :)

Well I just checked future showtimes at the one theater in NYC showing Bounty Hunters and it appears that Wednesday of this week (July 6) is the last day of showings. :(  Due to my work schedule, I can't get there in time so it looks like I'm going to have to miss out on seeing it on the big screen and will have to patiently wait for it to come out on DVD.  *Sigh*.  

@adlyn13 Oh girl, where have you been hiding? @CarolynH and I just watched it yesterday and we had a marvelous time! Chingus, BH is definitely worth your time. It's hilarious, delightfully fun (no toilet/ sexist humor, thank God) and the action scenes did not disappoint and will keep you at the edge of your seats! As @pinkmonster87 wrote, most of the highlight scenes were shown in the trailers but these scenes are longer and more spectacular in the full version. The car chase scenes are A-1 and definitely worth the $$$ spent on them.

The ensemble cast performance is above-par and they perfectly complemented each other! I love scenes when all 5 are together---they're hilarious! I also like the dynamic between LMH and WC and wished that they had more interactions. (ignore the haters---these 2 obviously like each other) Tang Yan is a joy to watch--so pretty and a pleasant surprise in her action scenes. I plan to watch her other stuff---she's so captivating on screen. She and Minho really looked beautifully good together.

Now, for our boy. Well, what can I say but that he looked fabulous and oh-so-sexy with every part of his body beautifully magnified in HD giant screen :wub: The action scenes are the heart of the movie and our boy is front and center in most of them. He shows several new skills and they were shot in a way that even his old moves look and feel new. He did not have many gag lines but the few he had he delivered with surprising good timing and deadpan face.

This is not an awards bait film by a mile. But it's guaranteed to entertain you while enjoying a bag of popcorn, forgetting all your worries for at least 2 hours. I'm glad he did this movie. He owes his fans a film where we can enjoy him up close and just laugh with him. 

Go watch Bounty Hunters, chingus! 

CmaPBwdUsAEpfgX?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 12

@adlyn13:  I posted in the FB group that we joined before watching GB last year hoping that you would see it. I think the timing caught us by surprise so we were unable to organize a group as we did last year to watch GB.  You definitely want to see LMH on the big screen if you can.  As Pixie said, he is beyond gorgeous in BH.  

@joannabof:  Did you watch BH?

• Like 8