Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, saidcool93 said:

But He Did A Lot Of Rom-Coms & That Type Of Shows Do Not Set You To Conquer Prizes And Credit . It's Time For Oppa To Win A Daesang And Claim The Top Spot. A Lot Of Actors Are Doing Rom-Coms These Days And Rom-Coms Are Too Ordinary These Days. Oppa Did Great In Gangnam 1970 And Those Type Of Roles Which Will Earn Him The Top Spot.

Awards dosen't mean anything tbh in the long run what is better is to conquer audience with your work not few PDs who likely don't watch shows and are not consumers. awards are overrated imho and even the oscars are not legit award show it has to much politics but what becomes cult amongst ppl is much more satisfying. becoming audience darling and appreciated --> awards. I'm of the opinion that both City hunter and BOF were daeseng worthy for our boy nothing else came close to these performances in that time and age when they both got out. these were legendary preformances I don't even think he himself could top that. International caliber dramas and had alot of international class

• Like 2

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

2-3 day ago, when I read news in Arabic blog, I couldn't sleep.I waited news until morning but still we wait :tears: .We have wait him for 2 years:tears: and we will wait for 3 years until new drama :tears:

Be patient it will surely come. they have to announce something Soon anyways regarding the rumours, so hopefully the wait is not long. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Geolyvseven said:

Awards dosen't mean anything tbh in the long run what is better is to conquer audience with your work not few PDs who likely don't watch shows and are not consumers. awards are overrated imho and even the oscars are not legit award show it has to much politics but what becomes cult amongst ppl is much more satisfying. becoming audience darling and appreciated --> awards. I'm of the opinion that both City hunter and BOF were daeseng worthy for our boy nothing else came close to these performances in that time and age when they both got out. these were legendary preformances I don't even think he himself could top that. International caliber dramas and had alot of international class

Geolyvseven, I sort of agree with what you said. The stars tend to get awards according to how popular the drama is anyway. MLFTS got awards because it was a great hit. It is all politics. As long as the audience like it, and it goes international, that is all that counts. A number of dramas had plots that were sort of ridiculous but became big hits so in the end, it is the ratings and the audience that determine the success.

55 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Geolyvseven, I sort of agree with what you said. The stars tend to get awards according to how popular the drama is anyway. MLFTS got awards because it was a great hit. It is all politics. As long as the audience like it, and it goes international, that is all that counts. A number of dramas had plots that were sort of ridiculous but became big hits so in the end, it is the ratings and the audience that determine the success.

I totally agree with what both of you (CallieP and Geolyvseven) said!:blush:

Lee Min-ho makes announcement in four languages

photo663400.jpg

Lee Min-ho said a word of caution after hearing that counterfeit tickets were being sold in China.

Lee Min-ho is holding an exclusive concert called 'MINOZ MANSION' on the 16th of January in Korea and in Japan on the 25th. Other countries haven't been confirmed yet.

Rumors that his concert is being held in Shanghai, China next February spread and counterfeit tickets started popping up here and there for prices much higher than regular ones. Local sources claimed that fans have been buying tickets from offline sources and not the official ticket sellers so Lee Min-ho's agency decided to prevent further damages from happening.

Lee Min-ho wants to tell fans to beware of counterfeit tickets. Star House Entertainment released an official announcement on the 12th in Korean, Chinese, English and Japanese. It warns fans from buying tickets sold in unofficial sites.

Also, it reminds fans that any concert related tickets will be sold through the official homepage and official channels of the homepage only.

Currently, the Lee Min-ho concert is only being held in Korea and Japan. The Shanghai concert is still in negotiation and nothing is clear. If anything is sure though, the agency claims the official website is going to be the first one to announce it.

The agency apologized for any unfortunate incidents and that it was doing its best to create a high quality concert. It also claimed to prevent any possible chances of counterfeit tickets being sold.

Lee Min-ho released a single album called, "The Day" on the 25th. As Lee Min-ho's love for his fans is so great that he communicates with them even when there is no particular reason, he truly hopes that none of them get involved with fraud.

'MINOZ MANSION' is being held at the Kyeong Hee University on the 16th of January at 8PM. The last concert sold out of 3,000 seats and tickets had to be added on top of that.

Source : hancinema

• Like 3