Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LEE MINHO NEW MD

NOW OPEN 17 5/2(TUE) 14:00 (KST) ~

We have a new item open

It's the MINI POSTERS SET featuring LEE MINHO's refined moments! 

We only have a limited quantity available and they might sell out quickly.

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 2

guys i don't want to burst your excitement but i really don't want him to accept this role because i have read the webtoon long ago and yoo jung hyuk character is more of a supporting role compared to kim dokja (ahn hyo seop's role).

anyway atleast now we know he is considering to comeback in a movie not a drama Miguel Herrera Win GIF

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Hey @leeminhosny! Thanks for the news on casting offer. I just want to see him with new work on screen already! :sweatingbullets:

spacer.png

Ahn Hyo Seop And Lee Min Ho In Talks To Star In Film Based On Web Novel “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint”

Ahn Hyo Seop may be making his screen debut alongside Lee Min Ho through a film based on the popular web novel “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint”!

On May 3, Ilgan Sports reported that Ahn Hyo Seop will be starring in “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” as the main lead Kim Dok Ja. Maeil Kyungjae further reported that Lee Min Ho is also in talks for the film.

In response to the reports, a source from Ahn Hyo Seop’s agency The Present Company shared, “He has received an offer to star in the film ‘Omniscient Reader’s Perspective,’ and he is reviewing the offer.”

A representative of Lee Min Ho’s agency MYM Entertainment similarly shared, “It is true that Lee Min Ho received an offer to star in ‘Omniscient Reader’s Perspective.’ It is one of the projects he has received an offer for. Nothing has been decided yet.”

“Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” is based on a web novel of the same name and follows the story of Kim Dok Ja, whose world suddenly changes into that of the web novel he read. In addition to the web novel, the ongoing webtoon is also receiving much love from fans.

Ahn Hyo Seop is reportedly in talks to play Kim Dok Ja, who is working together with his allies to save the world after it starts to follow the plot of the web novel he read, while Lee Min Ho has reportedly been offered the role of Yoo Joong Hyuk, the original main character of the web novel that Kim Dok Ja read.

The upcoming film will be produced by Realies Pictures of the “Along with the Gods” series and helmed by director Kim Byun Woo of “The Terror Live.” More than 20 billion won (approximately $15 million) has reportedly been invested in production costs, and follow-up projects are also scheduled.

Spoiler

Ahn Hyo Seop is currently starring in the third installment of “Dr. Romantic,” and he is also gearing up to star in “A Time Called You,” raising anticipation for his potential big screen debut.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho impressed with his performance in “Pachinko,” and his upcoming drama “Ask The Stars” (working title, also known as “Where the Stars Gossip”) with Gong Hyo Jin recently wrapped up filming.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1584406wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-and-lee-min-ho-in-talks-to-star-in-film-based-on-web-novel-omniscient-readers-viewpoint

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

omgggg

my wish came true 

HE JUST FINISHED P2, YESSSS, NEW CASTING NEWS

GUYS, I haven't even read the article properly yet

:rickroll::wut:

he hasn't confirmed it yet thou

The day after this tweet :Pandabulous::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::twerk2:

guys, what’s his character like? I’m too excited :criesariver:

On 5/3/2023 at 3:46 PM, lupeace said:

guys i don't want to burst your excitement but i really don't want him to accept this role because i have read the webtoon long ago and yoo jung hyuk character is more of a supporting role compared to kim dokja (ahn hyo seop's role).

anyway atleast now we know he is considering to comeback in a movie not a drama 

omg what???

i heard they are “life and death soulmates”??

what does this mean??

Spoiler

this is SO GOOD,,, omg,,, I’m dying :heart2beat:

Spoiler

Can someone do character analysis???:please:

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you post more than 3 tweets in one post. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Ahn Hyo Seop And Lee Min Ho In Talks To Star In Film Based On Web Novel “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint”

Ahn Hyo Seop may be making his screen debut alongside Lee Min Ho through a film based on the popular web novel “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint”!

On May 3, Ilgan Sports reported that Ahn Hyo Seop will be starring in “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” as the main lead Kim Dok Ja. Maeil Kyungjae further reported that Lee Min Ho is also in talks for the film.

In response to the reports, a source from Ahn Hyo Seop’s agency The Present Company shared, “He has received an offer to star in the film ‘Omniscient Reader’s Perspective,’ and he is reviewing the offer.”

A representative of Lee Min Ho’s agency MYM Entertainment similarly shared, “It is true that Lee Min Ho received an offer to star in ‘Omniscient Reader’s Perspective.’ It is one of the projects he has received an offer for. Nothing has been decided yet.”

“Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” is based on a web novel of the same name and follows the story of Kim Dok Ja, whose world suddenly changes into that of the web novel he read. In addition to the web novel, the ongoing webtoon is also receiving much love from fans.

Ahn Hyo Seop is reportedly in talks to play Kim Dok Ja, who is working together with his allies to save the world after it starts to follow the plot of the web novel he read, while Lee Min Ho has reportedly been offered the role of Yoo Joong Hyuk, the original main character of the web novel that Kim Dok Ja read.

The upcoming film will be produced by Realies Pictures of the “Along with the Gods” series and helmed by director Kim Byun Woo of “The Terror Live.” More than 20 billion won (approximately $15 million) has reportedly been invested in production costs, and follow-up projects are also scheduled.

Ahn Hyo Seop is currently starring in the third installment of “Dr. Romantic,” and he is also gearing up to star in “A Time Called You,” raising anticipation for his potential big screen debut. Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho impressed with his performance in “Pachinko,” and his upcoming drama “Ask The Stars” (working title, also known as “Where the Stars Gossip”) with Gong Hyo Jin recently wrapped up filming.

Are you excited for this potential lineup? Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1584406wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-and-lee-min-ho-in-talks-to-star-in-film-based-on-web-novel-omniscient-readers-viewpoint

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

https://leeminhotrends.blogspot.com/2023/05/knets-reaction-lee-min-ho-casted-in.html

[KNETS REACTION] Lee Min Ho Casted in Omniscient Reader's Point of View

Comments:

Please do it with Lee Min Ho 

Since it was Lee Min-ho, I'm satisfied with this so much

This is the best.. The character requirements are difficult, but there aren't many guys who fit right in.

Lee Min-ho just looks like the main character, so he seems to fit Yoo Jung-hyeok well.

Lee Min-ho please confirmed confirmed confirmed... please...

I really like it. I really hope Lee Min-ho will confirm itㅠㅠㅠ

Lee Min-ho also suits him. If it's confirmed like this, the casting seems good.

That's great casting

This is close to the best

Lee Min-ho, please confirm soon

Lee Min-ho is awesome ᆢIt suits you so well, thank you

Before Lee Min-ho, I hadn't even thought of it, but I don't think I could find someone who would suit him better as Yoo Joong-hyeok in 3D.

Lee Min-ho is so good at action with his face written on his face. Please confirm.

Honestly, how can it be better than this? Realistically, this is the best. I really like it.

Mr. Lee Min-ho, please do it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Lee Min-ho is also good at action.

Lee Min-ho has a strong impression, so they look good together. It's so fortunate that the two of them match well.

If Lee Min-ho doesn't do this and someone else does it, it'll be compared to Lee Min-ho.

As soon as Lee Min-ho, I feel stronger than the reader, and I like Lee Min-ho... Jeb ㅜㅜㅜ

I don't think there's anything more than this, Mr. Minho, please take good care of me. Sign the contract quickly. 

Yoo Joong-hyuk, Lee Min-ho, it’s perfect, wow, awesome.

Yoo Jung-hyeok and Lee Min-ho are the best combination you can think of. 

Yoo Joong-hyeok must be handsome unconditionally. Everyone kyaaak! You have to be good enough to do it! In that respect, Lee Min-ho .... Kyaa is so good

Ever since it was said to be made into a movie, I thought Lee Min-ho would do it.

Source: Theqoo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FvNdM7xWcAQbKVe?format=jpg&name=large

This character looks sooooo cool !!!!  :evilelmo:

• Like 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

if you don't want spoilers then don't read this post

Spoiler

so the webtoon is about kim dokja, a survival novel's only reader and in that novel the main character is yoo jonghyuk (lmh's character).

the story is about kim dokja's world turning to that novel and then the only one who can save the world is him because he is the only one who did read it all, people do say that both kim dokja and yoo junghyuk are main characters, but from my perspective kim dokja is the sole main character because he has more screen time than yoo jung hyuk and the manhwa is really following kim dokja not junghyuk, in the previous post i said that junghyuk is more like a supporting role because in the manhwa you will see plenty of times dokja without him being associated with jonghyuk but the scenes that jonghyuk has without kim dokja beside him are really countable with our fingers.

anyway,despite all this jonghyuk has his charms thats why maybe people consider him a main character as well. and if lmh accepted then maybe the movie makers did some changes to the original because in most articles they say its "based" on it, not a 100% copy of it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I wonder if he's already working on building muscle?

Ironically, I was just telling CallieP that I expected LMH to confirm for his next project the latter part of the year.  True, he hasn't confirmed, but I think he will.  

Dear LMH, can you please space things out a little more?  Casting news and IG the same day?  

Good to see you chingu @leeminhosny !

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Nikaa said:

How many chapters does it have? It seems like it’s ongoing??

Yes, I found it on Line Webtoon last night and I've started from 0.0. The newest was 147. (Ep. 26(4)) released on 2023/4/30 and was updated once a week. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, lupeace said:

if you don't want spoilers then don't read this post

Reveal hidden contents

so the webtoon is about kim dokja, a survival novel's only reader and in that novel the main character is yoo jonghyuk (lmh's character).

the story is about kim dokja's world turning to that novel and then the only one who can save the world is him because he is the only one who did read it all, people do say that both kim dokja and yoo junghyuk are main characters, but from my perspective kim dokja is the sole main character because he has more screen time than yoo jung hyuk and the manhwa is really following kim dokja not junghyuk, in the previous post i said that junghyuk is more like a supporting role because in the manhwa you will see plenty of times dokja without him being associated with jonghyuk but the scenes that jonghyuk has without kim dokja beside him are really countable with our fingers.

anyway,despite all this jonghyuk has his charms thats why maybe people consider him a main character as well. and if lmh accepted then maybe the movie makers did some changes to the original because in most articles they say its "based" on it, not a 100% copy of it.

@lupeace I don't mind spoilers..............thanks for sharing this.   :heart2:

20 hours ago, lupeace said:

anyway atleast now we know he is considering to comeback in a movie not a drama

@lupeace you are right.......................wait & see.....................  :surprisedwut:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

https://leeminhotrends.blogspot.com/2023/05/knets-reaction-lee-min-ho-casted-in.html

[KNETS REACTION] Lee Min Ho Casted in Omniscient Reader's Point of View

Comments:

Please do it with Lee Min Ho 

Since it was Lee Min-ho, I'm satisfied with this so much

This is the best.. The character requirements are difficult, but there aren't many guys who fit right in.

Lee Min-ho just looks like the main character, so he seems to fit Yoo Jung-hyeok well.

Lee Min-ho please confirmed confirmed confirmed... please...

I really like it. I really hope Lee Min-ho will confirm itㅠㅠㅠ

Lee Min-ho also suits him. If it's confirmed like this, the casting seems good.

That's great casting

This is close to the best

Lee Min-ho, please confirm soon

Lee Min-ho is awesome ᆢIt suits you so well, thank you

Before Lee Min-ho, I hadn't even thought of it, but I don't think I could find someone who would suit him better as Yoo Joong-hyeok in 3D.

Lee Min-ho is so good at action with his face written on his face. Please confirm.

Honestly, how can it be better than this? Realistically, this is the best. I really like it.

Mr. Lee Min-ho, please do it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Lee Min-ho is also good at action.

Lee Min-ho has a strong impression, so they look good together. It's so fortunate that the two of them match well.

If Lee Min-ho doesn't do this and someone else does it, it'll be compared to Lee Min-ho.

As soon as Lee Min-ho, I feel stronger than the reader, and I like Lee Min-ho... Jeb ㅜㅜㅜ

I don't think there's anything more than this, Mr. Minho, please take good care of me. Sign the contract quickly. 

Yoo Joong-hyuk, Lee Min-ho, it’s perfect, wow, awesome.

Yoo Jung-hyeok and Lee Min-ho are the best combination you can think of. 

Yoo Joong-hyeok must be handsome unconditionally. Everyone kyaaak! You have to be good enough to do it! In that respect, Lee Min-ho .... Kyaa is so good

Ever since it was said to be made into a movie, I thought Lee Min-ho would do it.

Source: Theqoo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This character looks sooooo cool !!!!  :evilelmo:

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing this. Now, will the two actors work together in the movie? Wait & see...........  :heart2beat:

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho and Ahn Hyo Seop in Talks to Star in Film Adaptation of ‘Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint’

Omniscient-Readers-Viewpoint-cast-2-1536

Lee Min Ho and Ahn Hyo Seop are set to star in the upcoming film Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint, based on the popular web novel of the same name.

According to MYM Entertainment, the agency representing Lee Min Ho, the actor has been offered a role in the upcoming film Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint. On May 3rd, the agency told X Sports News, “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint is one of the projects Lee Min Ho has been offered to join.”

Ahn Hyo Seop’s agency, The Present Company, also stated, “Ahn Hyo Seop is currently in the process of reviewing the role that has been offered to him in the film Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint.”

Based on the web novel of the same name, Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint follows the journey of Kim Dok Ja as he tries to save the world that suddenly starts to follow the plot of the web novel he was reading.\

Lee Min Ho will take on the role of Yoo Joong Hyuk, who unexpectedly finds himself as the protagonist of the novel he was reading. Meanwhile, Ahn Hyo Seop will play Kim Dok Ja, who teams up with his allies, including Yoo Joong Hyuk, to change the world back to what it used to be.

The upcoming film will be created by The Terror Live director Kim Byung Woo and Realies Pictures, the production company behind the Along with the Gods series.

Lee Min Ho is set to star in a new drama titled Ask the Stars, and Ahn Hyo Seop is currently starring in SBS’ Friday-Saturday drama Dr. Romantic 3.

1683105138059990.jpg

source : https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1719766

• Like 5