Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 8/26/2021 at 3:03 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

I hope we get to know more about it soon!:).

@backstreetboysfan  ye, same here..... Lee Min-ho posted these two photos on his Instagram on August 25 without any caption at all. As shown, he was only wearing shorts and a baseball cap. Despite of his very casual get-up, he looks so very fine!  I still can say this even with his face mask on.  :twerk2:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

"F4 first appearance from all version (Meteor Garden, Hana Yori Dango anime/drama, Boys Over Flowers)" in YouTube:

@nina_mitrokhina thanks for sharing this. I have only watched (2) versions : 2001 & 2009. But, of course, biased aside, I love LMH's version among them all - hahaha - Both dramas were set in a school. Boys Over Flowers was set in a high school setting while Meteor Garden was set in a university. :sweet:

• Blob 2

8 hours ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina thanks for sharing this. I have only watched (2) versions : 2001 & 2009. But, of course, biased aside, I love LMH's version among them all - hahaha - Both dramas were set in a school. Boys Over Flowers was set in a high school setting while Meteor Garden was set in a university. 

@willenette, I totally agree with you! In my opinion, the Korean version is the most successful, and the characters in the drama are the most beloved and cutest! I was able to watch four versions - Japanese, Thai, Chinese and Korean. A new version of F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers is released in September. Let's see if she can beat the classic Korean version with our favorite actors?

"Boys Over Flower OST Full SoundTrack" in YouTube

• Like 2

The Korean Cultural Center of New York announced on its Instagram that the exhibition "THE ACTOR IS PRESENT: Korean Actors 200 in New York" will be held within the walls of the Center from September 8 to October 6

Thus, the "KOREAN ACTORS 200" project ("Top 200 Korean Actors"), implemented by the Film Promotion Committee (Chairman Kim Young Jin) for global advertising of credible content featuring leading Korean actors, will be able to be seen by the residents of multicultural New York.

E9xOvNZUUAYtbPq?format=jpg&name=small

E9xOvhzUUAUU2nC?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDX57igwC_/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 3

Here we are at another BOF weekend :partyblob:  Who knew making kim chee could be so much fun?  And hey we get to see some skin :popcornjackson:

cr: K-Crush

Forgot to add that GJP/LMH is a nominee in the Too Stupid to Live poll.  I don't think GJP was stupid, more immature, but I can't help to vote for LMH any time there is a poll lol

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  ye, same here..... Lee Min-ho posted these two photos on his Instagram on August 25 without any caption at all. As shown, he was only wearing shorts and a baseball cap. Despite of his very casual get-up, he looks so very fine!  I still can say this even with his face mask on.  

Yes, very handsome!:).

• Like 1

From BTS’s Jin To Song Kang: These 10+ Famous Celebrities All Studied In The Same University

We’d love to study here!

There’s one school in South Korea that’s famous not only for their buildings and quality of education, but their students as well! Konkuk University, a private university in Seoul, has taught celebrities who are known all over the world.

dO5tIGLgM1-BkCuuFlZBkElTwP86xryNSMp2nJkS

Konkuk Universty in Seoul | Korean Dramaland

Check them out below!

9. Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho rose to fame in the 2009 K-Drama Boys Over Flowers. He’s also known for his roles in The Heirs, Legend of the Blue Sea, and The King: Eternal Monarch.

9jgw33vYsKWeDRSAizq47FpYw9C5UQ5tS3Zb8NA0

Lee Min Ho

Like many others on this list, he was a film student who graduated with a degree in Film & Arts.

Pc_CLtm9vcN-4sIy_Wv1kwVKwjU-LWBcsKl46ZGa

Lee Min Ho photographed in Konkuk University

We’d definitely love to go to school here!

Spoiler

KS7fecWg8g6OOIf3fwRadeM8lJp6XiJCnG3qykkg

https://20200508t191345-dot-koreaboo-production.uc.r.appspot.com/lists/bts-jin-song-kang-celebrities-studied-konkuk-university/

• Like 2

Photos that demonstrate its authentic appearance and bearing

medium_2021-08-28-c0de4de5de.jpg

Photos that demonstrate its authentic appearance and bearingPhotos that demonstrate its authentic appearance and bearing

Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular Korean actors among international audiences, not only because of his great talent on screen, but also because of his beauty and elegance. Look at some of the photos that show his visual.

Maybe you met Lee Min Ho with his roles in dramas like Boys Over Flowers, The King: Eternal Monarch, The Heirs or one of his films, where his legacy has been so great that his name is one of the most beloved representatives of the Ola Hallyu.
Whoever knows the actor in person or who has had the opportunity to live with him, share an opinion, it is a boy with a personality fun, but at the same time very perfectionist in their activities.

Lee Min Ho has fallen in love with more than one admirer with his beauty, another of the characteristics for which he earns the nickname of the king of dramas, also because any project he stars in is a guaranteed success.

Next, we share some images that show the beauty to the natural or elegant of Lee Min Ho, these are from sessions of photos for important magazines, selfies in the mirror or behind-the-scenes snapshots of awards.

It might interest you: Lee Min Ho reveals his type of perfect relationship, can you be his girlfriend?

Photos of Lee Min Ho that show us his talent for modeling and beauty

Lee Min Ho is one of the Korean actors that we fall in love with with his elegant looks, with a tuxedo and a bow tie, whether for a drama party or simply for his arrival at an important event.

Due to his height, he looks like a model, his back hairstyle also gives a special touch, revealing his forehead and powerful visual. What do you think about this picture?

A selfie never hurts, although sometimes when we are depressed the result is not as we would like, Lee Min Ho He has a talent for looking good, even if he doesn’t have his favorite pose for the camera.

In this set of photos that he has published in his official count from Instagram, the Boy Over Flowers actor walks down a hallway showing he’s always ready for an impromptu photoshoot.

Lee Min Ho is not only the favorite actor of fans, brands of different articles or producers of drama, he is also the favorite star of fashion magazines for his modeling skills.

The actor who brought Gu Jun Pyo to life has made it clear that if he weren’t a star of dramas and movies, he might be one of the most recognizable models in his nation.

Nowadays, when we see a large mirror we cannot resist taking out our cell phone for a selfie and apparently Lee Min Ho also joins the club of people who love selcas of this style.

During a visit to an exclusive Louis Vuitton store, the protagonist of The Heirs has not resisted a selfie in the mirror in which, in addition to looking radiant, the power of appeal that he possesses is striking.

Recently, Lee Min Ho has spoiled MINOZ from all over the world with his flirtations with the Louis Vuitton brand, because on social networks he shares photoshoots with looks from the Parisian fashion company.

Although the star is only an ambassador for the jewelry and watches area, we would not be surprised if the fashion house convinced him to be its new Asian face due to its visuals, but also due to its great natural bearing.

And speaking of looks… One of MINOZ’s favorites on Lee Min Ho is her long, straight hair, as it shows her versatility.

Edlin Perez

https://today.in-24.com/entertainment/News/159524.html

• Like 6

3 Korean actors who are considered loving husbands, considerate and handsome by fans!

Muhammad Alpian -
28 Aug 2021

Sonora.ID - Often plays in romantic movies and gets the role of a husband or boyfriend, who is responsible for ensuring that the three actors below have the aura of a capable husband.
Many fans believe that the characters in the drama are a reflection of their personalities in real life.
Here are 3 handsome Korean actors that fans think are capable husbands ...

Lee Min Ho

lee-min-hojpg-20210823040805.jpg

World's best Hallyu star Lee Min Ho has no doubts about her looks.
He is hardworking, sincere, caring and very empathetic.
He also once said that he wants to create a harmonious family one day.
His cute figure makes many think of Lee Min Ho as a capable husband.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.sonora.id/read/422853054/3-aktor-korea-yang-dianggap-penggemar-suami-able-perhatian-dan-tampan-abis?page=2

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho, sexy black king tonight ... Even if everything is covered, the other world is hot [Star IN]

2021-08-28

[Star News Reporter Kang Min Kyung]

Spoiler

tn_1630157764232_452704_0.jpg

/ Photo = Instagram Lee Min Ho

Actor Lee Min Ho bragged about how hot he was in the other world, even when everything was closed.

On the 28th, Lee Min Ho posted two photos on his Instagram without writing. In the published photo, Lee Min Ho is wearing an all-black suit.

Although Lee Min Ho covered more than half of his face with a hat, he showed off the beauty of the other world, drawing attention. You can feel the heat just by looking at it.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will appear in the Apple TV Plus drama Pachinko. Pachinko tells the story of a man whose story is infused with the epic of a family of Korean immigrants spanning four generations.

Reporter Minkyeong Kang light39@mtstarnews.com

Translation from korean google

https://news.nate.com/view/20210828n12807?mid=e1200

Lee Min Ho wears a jacket on his body and is incredibly sexy ... an irresistible beauty

2021-08-28

[Herald POP = Reporter Park Seoyeon]

Spoiler

202108282121526891033_20210828214815_02.

202108282121526891033_20210828214815_01.

Lee Min Ho's Instagram

Actor Lee Min Ho boasted a sexy figure.

On the 28th, Lee Min Ho posted two photos on his Instagram without any comments.

In the published photo, Lee Min Ho wears a black suit during filming. Lee Min Ho, who wore a cap all the way, could not hide his pointed nose and pointed chin that looked like a veil.

In particular, Lee Min Ho wore a bold necklace with nothing under his jacket, exuding a fashionable yet sexy allure to the fullest, leaving fans shivering.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is set to release the American Apple TV Plus drama series Pachinko. Based on the bestselling book of the same name by Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin, Pachinko tells the story of a man who infiltrated the story through an epic of a family of Korean immigrants spanning four generations in total. from eight episodes with huge scale and deep brush strokes.

popnews@heraldcorp.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210828n12317?mid=n0100

• Like 3

What do you like best about the drama starring Lee Min Ho? [Voted by popularity]

2021.08.28 20:00 (open to the public)

Lee Min Ho has a handsome face like a nobleman. The drama that starred in the film was a huge success in Japan and Europe, and it is a Korean wave star who is extremely popular not only in Korea but also overseas.

So this time around, Netorabo's research team will conduct a survey asking, "What's your favorite drama starring Lee Min Ho?" Please tell us about your favorite drama Lee Min Ho has appeared in so far! First of all, I would like to present three works selected by the editors.

King: Eternal Monarch

ザ・キング: 永遠の君主 | 公式予告編 | Netflix

It is a drama that aired in South Korea in 2020 and has been distributed in 190 countries around the world through the Netflix video rental service. The plot is a fantasy and romance set in two parallel worlds. The king of the "Korean Empire", who wandered into the Republic of Korea after the rebels, and a female detective with a strong sense of justice embark on a life-threatening adventure that transcends time and space.

In this drama, Lee Min Ho played the role of Lee Gong, the young king of the Korean Empire. Lee Min Ho was perfect for the role of a prince with beautiful eyes in both literary and martial arts and literally riding a white horse.

The Heirs

「相続者たち」Blu-ray&DVDプロモーション映像

The drama aired in 2013 in South Korea. Set at the prestigious private high school of Imperial High School with severe inequality, this youthful human drama depicts young people in difficult life situations, growing up through trial and error.

Lee Min Ho played the role of Kim Tan, the second son of the Empire Group chairman. Although he is a young man who is haunted by his half-brother because he is a child born out of wedlock, he is still impressed with the way he looks ahead and lives in harsh conditions.

Boys over flowers

花より男子  Boys Over Flowers

The Korean version of "Boys Over Flowers" aired in 2009. The story of a mediocre high school student Geum Jang Di who, for some reason, was transferred to a school attended by wealthy people, confronts the four-member F4 conglomerate that controls the school. The biggest highlight is that Geum Jang Di, who had the worst relationship at first, and Goo Joon Pyo, the leader of F4, gradually become attracted to each other.

Lee Min Ho performed well as F4 leader Goo Joon Pyo (Tsukasa Doumyo in the Japanese version). Although I was temperamental, I was unexpectedly scared, and when I tried to use difficult words, I was wrong and the awkward part was a lovable character.

summary
We presented three works from dramas in which Lee Min Ho has appeared so far. A total of 15 works are available in the column of the questionnaire. I would be grateful if you vote if you let us know about the attractiveness of your work in the comments! Then please vote on the questionnaire.

What's your favorite drama starring Lee Min Ho?
Total: 469 votes
Implementation period: 28.08.2021 ~ 04.09.2021

Current result:

Legend of the Blue Sea 34.2% (162 votes)
Faith  23.6% (112 votes)
The Heirs 14.8% (70 votes)
City Hunter in Seoul 9.1% (43 votes)
King: Eternal Monarch 8.2% (39 votes)
Personal taste 5.3% (25 votes)
Boys Over Flowers 4% (19 votes)
Rounded 0.4% (2 votes)
Secret Campus 0.2% (1 vote)
Run the mackerel! 0.2% (1 vote)
I Am Sam 0% (0 votes)
Nonstop 50% (0 votes)
Pachinko 0% (0 votes)
I don't know, but 0% (0 votes)
Favorite recipes 0% (0 votes)

Translation from Japanese google

https://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/research/articles/341702/

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@nina_mitrokhina Well, that's interesting that LOTBS is the top vote getter so far for  favorite LMH drama according to Netorabo.  I thought it would be Faith.  And equally interesting that TKEM is 5th.  You'd think TKEM would be near the top because it's the most recent.

I saw, according to Leeminho's closet that the jacket is Rochas.  I think that's the same brand that the sweater LMH didn't seem to like, but evidentially, purchased (remember movie log ep 3).  :rubchin:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@nina_mitrokhina Well, that's interesting that LOTBS is the top vote getter so far for  favorite LMH drama according to Netorabo.  I thought it would be Faith.  And equally interesting that TKEM is 5th.  You'd think TKEM would be near the top because it's the most recent.

I saw, according to Leeminho's closet that the jacket is Rochas.  I think that's the same brand that the sweater LMH didn't seem to like, but evidentially, purchased (remember movie log ep 3).  

@CarolynH, I was also very surprised by the preferences of the Japanese audience. But I am glad that "Faith" takes an honorable second place. I think this great drama is somewhat underrated in Korea. It is also pleasant that "The King: Eternal Monarch" is one of the five best works of Lee Min Ho - he also has a difficult fate. Time selects the best.

Lee Min Ho, Male Black Sexy ... Charisma That Strikes Women's Hearts

Reporter Kim Eun Jung

0001193564_001_20210829072111048.jpg?typ

0001193564_002_20210829072111221.jpg?typ

Actor Lee Min Ho has impressed the hearts of women with his unprecedented sexuality.

On the 28th, Lee Min Ho posted two photos on his Instagram without comment.

Pictured here is Lee Min Ho in an all-black fashion shoot. He pressed the cap of his hat so hard that it covered his eyes and caught the eye with its luxurious side, which could not be covered.

Lee Min Ho showed off his femme fatale sexy beauty in a black jacket on bare skin and shook women's hearts with his hips. Fans welcomed comments such as "Wow ...", "So handsome" and "Your looks always amaze me."

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will appear in the American Apple TV Plus drama series Pachinko. Based on the bestselling book of the same name by Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin, this work tells the story of a man whose story is infused with an epic of a family of Korean immigrants spanning four generations.

Photo = Instagram Lee Min Ho
Eunjung Kim (ekim@tvreport.co.kr)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/213/0001193564

• Like 4

8 K-Drama Actors Who Look *Best* In A Uniform We all love a man in a uniform!

E98rMQNX0AAe5ED?format=jpg&name=900x900

There's something about seeing our fave K-drama actors in uniform that speaks to our inner fan! Catch these K-dramas to see them in action. Did we miss your fave man in uniform? Let us know who he is in the comments! K-Drama Actors Who Look Best In A Uniform. 

1. Lee Min Ho in The King: Eternal Monarch (2020)

This drama operates on the premise that two Koreas exist in different realities. In the Kingdom of Corea, Emperor Lee Gon (Min Ho) rules, while the Republic of Korea has a president. On the trail of his evil half- uncle Lee Lim (Lee Jung Jin), Gon enters the Republic of Korea and meets the woman of his dreams, inspector Jeong Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun). Min Ho in royal attire already has us swooning here, but when he dons his naval officer uniform, we're just puddles on the floor. Bonus: You also get to see Woo Do Hwan in uniform.

Lee Min-ho fights his way to save Kim Go-eun | The King: Eternal Monarch Ep 11 [ENG SUB]

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/k-drama-actors-in-their-uniform-a1163-20210829-lfrm

• Like 5

Here’s What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Looked Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

From their first roles to their latest.

1.  Lee Min Ho

Debut role: 2003, on Secret Campus as Park Du Hyeon

_J_nazI7urbz0mFLT5g4hyaa0P3bMJAhSodY6Mwd

Latest role: 2020, on The King: Eternal Monarch as Lee Gon

JAY6axBbDjzhn3VJ6ocrqL9yLMcqHyNeGwzPfoYl

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 2
  • Blob 2