Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

MYM IG update

Every moment is fluttering .. The King of 'RoCo' proved once again!

In the 5th episode, the image of 'Lee-Gon' who could not hide his excitement after bringing Taeul to the Empire was depicted! It's not a secret that we were fluttered the whole time from the tiqui-taca dialgues to the honey dripping eyes with the first kiss. Like this, 'the pain for Lee-Gon' only gets deeper and deeper ...Today, The EP 6 will make you to be excited with sweetfulness of him, so please look forward to it. Don't forget to watch 'The King' on time at 10 p.m

2020050301000108200006071.jpg

• Like 4

19 hours ago, willenette said:

I'm confused because I can't really see how Lee Gon is in love with her since the 1st meeting.....Sorry, but the romance developments are a puzzle to me.

I’m with you; I just don’t get why Lee Gon has any interest in her. Still fun to watch, tho.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, msdot said:

I’m with you; I just don’t get why Lee Gon has any interest in her. Still fun to watch, tho.

Lee Gon has spent his life with people being subservient to him. I think

she fascinates him because she is feisty and challenges him. Add to that the fascination he has had about her since he was eight. They are drawn to each other- although she only realised it once he had left. I agree it is fun to watch!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Time Seems To Stop As Kim Go Eun And Lee Min Ho Share Sorrowed Looks In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” has shared new stills of Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho!

“The King: Eternal Monarch” tells the story of Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and detective Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), who live in parallel universes where Korea is a constitutional monarchy and democracy respectively, but work together to try and save peoples lives.

The new stills show Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul facing each other in the royal living quarters in the universe where Korea is a constitutional monarchy. They are unable to take their eyes off of each other in that moment. While Lee Gon has a determined expression on his face, he has a lonely look in his eyes as he gazes upon Jung Tae Eul, and her eyes are also fixed on him as they fill with tears.

Tension is rising as Lee Gon is not in his usual imperial attire, but his naval uniform. It remains to be seen why the pair are staring at each other so intently, and what has driven Lee Gon to dress up in his naval uniform.

Kim-Go-Eun-Lee-Min-Ho.jpeg

Kim-Go-Eun.jpeg

Lee-Min-Ho.jpeg

Hwa&Dam Pictures stated, “Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun continue to build upon a love story that spans across parallel universes with their amazing chemistry. Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul have made viewers’ hearts race but this time, they will be bringing a feeling of sorrow. Please anticipate it.”

The upcoming episode of “The King: Eternal Monarch” will air at 10 p.m. KST on May 2.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1397944wpp/time-seems-to-stop-as-kim-go-eun-and-lee-min-ho-share-sorrowed-looks-in-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 4

5 hours ago, toramino said:

Am i only one already thinking about lmh next project?:D maybe this year again

Hi toramino, I'm not thinking of it yet since I hope he'll take a rest for a bit prior doing another project. Although, I hope it would be a movie for his next work since he just did a drama, so, it will be a balance plan for his career. :lol: Of course, I would love a drama, though since it's longer screen time for him. But, a movie would be good for his career move. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, myhun_ said:

LMH tw updated

Reveal hidden contents

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000273037

Hi myhun, thanks for sharing this clip. I really enjoyed watching it because they all looked having fun with one another. The fact that they're not filming in a group yet but we can see that they seem to be getting along very well. :lol:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, syntyche said:

The fifth episode of the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, produced by Jung Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures) aired on May 1st (Friday) recorded 8.2 percent in Nielsen Korea, 9.3 percent in the 1st part of the Seoul metropolitan area, and 4.6 percent in 20-49 age group viewer ratings. At the moment, the highest viewer rating stood at 10.5 percent, topping the all-channel time slot for the fifth straight time.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005020729439114531_1

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. Ahh.....still I'm at loss for words. For me, the ratings are dropping despite of that kiss in EP5. The ratings are not terrible but, they're quite a bit lower than the drama's expectations considering its budget. Viewers interest is lukewarm. I always feel sad about low ratings (single digit for a free TV) for any show even if I think they deserve it. Has the writer lost her touch? Oh..... I guess, the more we think about the ratings, the more bothered we'll get - Maybe, just "hope for it but, don't expect it - hahaha. BTW, what's that "red ribbon" signifies? I'm happy to see more WDH in this EP. Biased aside, I enjoyed the EP, although it's a little bit dragging. We'll, I'm watching it for LMH, so what!  :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi toramino, I'm not thinking of it yet since I hope he'll take a rest for a bit prior doing another project. Although, I hope it would be a movie for his next work since he just did a drama, so, it will be a balance plan for his career. :lol: Of course, I would love a drama, though since it's longer screen time for him. But, a movie would be good for his career move. 

yes he needs to take a rest. he is still filming and he deserves it. i also agree with you it will be amazing if he does  a movie

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

MYM IG update

Actor Lee Min-ho attracted attention with his different eyes and charisma yesterday. A king who is doing his work looks always charming. He is also perfect with his navy uniform as if he is a model of it. Let's see what actor Lee Min-ho will do to keep the growing love and make the world right next week.

• Like 5

So did we all like seeing LMH in his naval uniform?  I thought it looked a little big on him.  I prefer seeing him in more fitted clothes.  Remember what he looks like in that uniform when we get to our favorites game.  

I noticed that he wears the color blue quite often.  I wonder if the stylist (Jack?) knows his fans like seeing him in blue.  

• Like 6

e4b879ec-0a5e-4d31-9b96-1d8f54be2fb6.jpg

74a8deb4-aad1-4f9d-8619-adb3f64285c3.jpg

4f73a3b8-e401-4e74-ab3d-83137f0967d6.jpg

@CarolynH, I like him in the navy uniform regardless. He got his wish when he said in his 2017 fan meeting that he wanted to wear a navy uniform. Now I know why he looks somber in the previously-released photos - he was going to war. 

I read an article comparing LMH's styling on LOTBS and TKEM. It said that he looked better in LOTBS with those fitting clothes, compared to TKEM where his wardrobe is much loose. I guess loose clothes is what they picture with the king's image.    

That stylist Jack was a fake, it appears. Nevertheless, he does look good in blue... or any color for that matter :P.

• Like 10

40 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

So did we all like seeing LMH in his naval uniform?  I thought it looked a little big on him.  I prefer seeing him in more fitted clothes.  Remember what he looks like in that uniform when we get to our favorites game.  

I noticed that he wears the color blue quite often.  I wonder if the stylist (Jack?) knows his fans like seeing him in blue.  

I had the same thought i wished it was more fitting but still he is so cool as commander in chief. Am proud of him he did well in ep6. 

• Like 8