Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

On the MBN " Flying Girl, " which aired on April 16, singer Kim Wan-sun was asked " Who would you pick the ideal type among celebrities? " and Kim answered, " Actor Lee Min-ho. "

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 4/16/2018 at 7:27 PM, syntyche said:

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the clips. So NICE to see LMH back to work this time around. I’m happy seeing those fans still & back there for him. :lol:

11 Enemies-Turned-Lovers Pairings In K-Dramas You Can’t Help But Root For

Enemies-turned-lovers is an age-old romantic plot device that, let’s admit, works every time! It is so deliciously satisfying watching a couple who fuss and fight like dogs slowly realize what was in front of them all along. Sometimes the realization comes in a lightning bolt of attraction, but most of the time the two love birds involved are ensnared by their emotions without their conscious realization. We sit in front of our screens demanding that the lovers realize what we knew all along: they were meant to be together!

So without further ado, here are 11 spoiler-laden examples of enemies-turned-lover couples for you to enjoy and cheer on:

Boys Over Flowers

bof-540x297.jpg

“Boys Over Flowers” is the quintessential K-drama in all respects. Aired in 2009, the drama is a one of the oldest of the modern era of K-drama and a staple of the drama-watcher’s library. It is often confessed to be a gateway drama. Part of the reason for its appeal is its over-the-top antics and aggressive enemies-to-lovers relationship between the two leads, Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho) and Jan Di (Ku Hye Sun). Joon Pyo is the ultimate bully, backed by his wealth, social status, and posse of equally affluent friends. After transferring to Joon Pyo’s prestigious school on scholarship, Jan Di becomes his target. However, she is not the easy mark he made her out to be. Oh no. She refuses to bow down to his cruel machinations, and over time, the two grow to like and then love each other.

Their adventures are wild, dramatic, and quite unbelievable, but that is what makes their love worth cheering for.

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180418 totally disordered.  :wacko:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this clip. :lol: LMH has short hair, still have this shaved look...... Also, thanks for sharing the off/on-duty pictures. LMH looks so good. I missed him!

• Like 4

Update this week

기다림의 즐거움
Date 2018. 04. 18 17: 00: 00 Hit 77

동기들 안녕? 지난 한 주 어떻게 보냈어? 

평소라면 주말이 오기만을 손꼽아 기다렸을 텐데

지난 몇 주간은 민호의 훈련소 수료식 날만 생각하면서 보냈던 것 같아 

더욱 늠름해진 모습의 민호를 보니까 뿌듯하면서도 안심이 되고,

척박했던 내 일상에서의 오아시스를 만난 기분이었어

(4주가 마치 4개월처럼 느껴지는 신기한 경험도 덕분에 하고 말이지) 

‘기다림’이라는 건 어쩌면 조금 힘들고 지루한 것일지도 모르지만,

그 뒤에 찾아올 무언가에 대한 설렘과 성취감이 있어 좋은 것 같아 

1시간 줄을 서서 탄 놀이기구의 짜릿함이나

40분 기다림 끝에 맛본 유명 맛집의 대표 음식이라든지

크고 작은 기다림 끝에 얻어지는 보상의 기쁨처럼 말이야! 

‘기다림 밖에 길이 없다면 조급해하지 말고 이 순간을 즐기자!!!’ 

이렇게 내 나름의 방법으로 기다림의 시간들을 보내고 있는데,

동기들은 어때?

20180418165540498164056.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

http://m.joongdo.co.kr/view.php?key=20180420001613325&lan=tw&lan=tw&lan=tw#cb&lan=tw#cb&lan=tw#cb&lan=tw#cb&lan=tw#cb&lan=tw#cb&lan=tw#cb&lan=tw#cb

http://www.hg-times.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=181995

181995_132672_1537.jpg

Translation by Naver and Google :

Actor Lee Min-ho gets a real-time search query, and a picture is captured.

There are photographs of actor Lee Min-ho in multiple online communities.

Lee Min-ho, shown in the photo, is a picture of his old school days before his debut, and attracts women's minds with his handsome beauty that is as perfect as it is today.

In particular, the charismatic look on the face is even more striking.

• Like 6

On 4/18/2018 at 11:08 PM, alovebof said:

Update this week

Spoiler

기다림의 즐거움
Date 2018. 04. 18 17: 00: 00 Hit 77

동기들 안녕? 지난 한 주 어떻게 보냈어? 

평소라면 주말이 오기만을 손꼽아 기다렸을 텐데

지난 몇 주간은 민호의 훈련소 수료식 날만 생각하면서 보냈던 것 같아 

더욱 늠름해진 모습의 민호를 보니까 뿌듯하면서도 안심이 되고,

척박했던 내 일상에서의 오아시스를 만난 기분이었어

(4주가 마치 4개월처럼 느껴지는 신기한 경험도 덕분에 하고 말이지) 

‘기다림’이라는 건 어쩌면 조금 힘들고 지루한 것일지도 모르지만,

그 뒤에 찾아올 무언가에 대한 설렘과 성취감이 있어 좋은 것 같아 

1시간 줄을 서서 탄 놀이기구의 짜릿함이나

40분 기다림 끝에 맛본 유명 맛집의 대표 음식이라든지

크고 작은 기다림 끝에 얻어지는 보상의 기쁨처럼 말이야! 

‘기다림 밖에 길이 없다면 조급해하지 말고 이 순간을 즐기자!!!’ 

이렇게 내 나름의 방법으로 기다림의 시간들을 보내고 있는데,

동기들은 어때?

20180418165540498164056.png

I forgot 12 April 2018

Update.

소확행 (작지만 확실한 행복)♡
Date 2018. 04. 11 17: 01: 00 Hit 169

지난 주말, 오랜만에 가족들과 봄 나들이를 갔어

봄 날씨가 맞나 싶을 정도로 정말 추웠지만 행복한 시간이었어^^ 

벚꽃 구경도 하고 맛있는 음식도 먹고

바다가 보이는 카페에 앉아 몸을 녹이고 있는데

마침 옆 테이블에도 한 가족이 단란하게 앉아 있더라고 

케이크 한 조각을 주문하고 다시 돌아와보니

옆 테이블에는 어머님 한 분만 남아

창 밖으로 보이는 남편과 딸들의 모습을 연신 휴대폰으로 담고 계시더라

그렇게 한참 동안 웃음 소리와 핸드폰 셔터 소리가 끊이지 않았던 것 같아 

'행복'이 실체로 존재한다면 그런 모습이 아닐까

가족들과 함께 하는 즐거운 여행, 오순도순 모여서 떠는 수다.

지켜보는 나도 덩달아 행복해지면서 쉽게 눈을 못 떼겠더라고. 

엄마가 옆에서 부르는 소리에 다시 정신이 들었지만

그 가족을 보면서 '행복'이라는 것에 대해 다시 한번 생각을 하게 된 것 같아 

밖에서 힘들고 지쳐 집에 돌아와도 따뜻한 밥, 격려의 말로 치유해 주는 가족들이 있듯이

시간이 흐르면 흐를수록 가족의 소중함을 깨닫게 되는 거 같아 

몸은 추웠지만 마음만은 정말 따뜻했던 이번 여행

다니는 내내 가족의 소중함에 대해 생각하면서

앞으로 이런 행복한 시간들을 많이 만들어가야겠다고 다짐했어 

행복이란 늘 가까운 곳에 있다고 하잖아

소소하지만 확실한 행복, 오늘도 행복한 하루 보내!

20180411160814334774371.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

More videos from Ice -- I don't think this one was posted before.  Loving his hairstyle here.

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER Re-watch

Episode 5 Recap from Dramabeans:  http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/06/city-hunter-episode-5/

and a special write-up on BTS:  http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/06/behind-the-scenes-with-city-hunter/

I feel exactly the same way as DB team -- totally in love with this drama -- which is why I love reading their recaps. The drama's pacing is just right, each scene is interesting and relevant to the story. In this episode, we get to see the jealous LMH which I think is so adorable. It is entertaining to watch the flirting between Nana and Yoon-sung, like on the bus when LMH pretends to fall asleep on Nana's shoulder -- so cute! We also get to know more about the characters like the prosecutor being the long-legged adjussi, and the Vet being his ex-wife. I like the conflict between Father and son, and how Yoon-sung doesn't agree with his Father's methods of revenge, but he is always there to rescue his Appa.              
     I also have to say, I am enjoying the drama's OST. I downloaded the CH OST after watching the drama and I love most of the songs in the album.      

Also, from the BTS article a couple of  interesting things to note: 

First, that the original script for the fight scene didn't include the spoon, but was added in.  LMH says, "The martial arts that I’ve been learning teaches that anything can be used as a weapon, so I used what was around me.”   Also, LMH was dealing with injuries to his shoulder and wrist after being hit with some shrapnel. But he still did so great in his action scenes. He really makes City Hunter such a cool character. His long physique with his fast and cool movements is a treat to watch. I hope when our boy completes his service, that he works on another action genre project, whether it's a film or drama, with a little romance and comedy mixed in. Probably something between Gangnam 1970 and Bounty Hunters .. or maybe a City Hunter spin-off.. I wish !       

city5-00382.jpg

• Like 6

The link of 5th episode of the "amazing" blog :
http://blog.roodo.com/weichun_926/archives/15804277.html

987613_3hgmfjk_l.jpg

987955_go34mmi_l.jpg

989177_p63p3uw_l.jpg

Spoiler

989187_4wpyhxy_l.jpg

989191_8cyil18_l.jpg

I love love Minho's action scenes.  :heart:

And by the way, I found that the blogger had a comment under last episode :

李小鎬一定會是這一代演員的代表人物!
在他這個年紀的,真的沒有人贏過他了.....

Translating to English is :
Lee Min Ho will definitely be the representative actor of the generation.
At his age, it's really no one can surpass him.......

• Like 9

Kris Silva, agree with you  " He really makes City Hunter such a cool character. His long physique with his fast and cool movements is a treat to watch."

I feel LMH's greatest charm is his smile. His hair is growing fast in his latest pictures on Soompi.

Spoiler

YS saves NaNa and then his father, both in the same night. Sigh, the life of a hero.:lol:

YS is taking a more proactive role in trying to court Nana. Wonder if he realizes it though. He gets upset when Nana does not respond to his bantering, he gets jealous that Nana is so excited about her Long legs Ahjussi and when he sees the prosecutor giving her the band aid. Twice he was beaten to it when he tried to give her the purse and then the band aid. Poor YS, losing out to the prosecutor. I loved the interaction between Nana and YS when he asked her for her special coffee. LMH did that scene fabulously. I love their bickering, mostly started by YS. He just doesn’t know how to act towards Nana, attacking her when he is actually worried about her. Socially awkward.

Nana is getting confused at the training when YS suddenly pushing her down on the training mat, the move reminded her of the mysterious person who saved her life.

It is so sweet when YS protected Nana when she arrived as a designated driver and then cheekily lay on her shoulder on the bus ride back and then demanding kim chee, just a ploy to get into her home. The smooth fight and him hiding his face with the cap, so cool. His watching over her the whole night, sweet. Good episode.

• Like 8