Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho Korea update on last week, Have anyone know Korean or see chinese translate?

2011년 8월 20일, 초과장도 그곳에 있었지
Date 2017. 08. 23 17: 00: 13

언제? 2011년 8월 20일 오후 2시,
어디? 서울 연세대학교 대강당,
무엇을? 민호와 Minoz가 함께한 특별한 하루.
(2011 민호와 함께하는 특별한 하루 "하고싶은 이야기“)
나도 거기에 있었어~!

8월 말이 되니까 문득 3기 미노즈 팬미팅이 생각난다~
시티헌터 끝나고 얼마 안됐을 때니까... 헐! 벌써 6년전이네!

팬미팅에서 민호도 언급했지만 정말 시헌 액션 신은 아트 그 자체였던 것 같아
숟가락 액션, 물병 액션을 몇 번이나 돌려 봤던지.. 
그리고 윤성이가 총 맞고 신음하던 7회 엔딩 장면^0^

그때 당시 민호가 시헌 통틀어 가장 긴장감 있던 엔딩씬으로 뽑았는데(나도! 나도!)
쑥쓰러워 하면서도 열심히 재연해주던 민호 모습에 엄마 미소를 날렸던 기억이 나네
(하악 숨소리까지..역시 디테일 장인이야)

201708231700441331034071.png

팬미팅 마지막에 불렀던‘사랑인 걸'은 요즘 나의 굿나잇 송
오늘도 보고픈 민호 사진을 꺼내어 보다 잠들어야겠다~

미노즈 동기들, 6년전 그날 우린 한 공간에 있었어
혹시 날 보지 못했니?

CR : http://minoz.co.kr/

• Like 9

An interview on Chinese magazine that I have never seen before. That should be the time of "City Hunter" was aired and got huge popularity in China. I only translate some parts that I didn't know before.

Spoiler

006gTb7ggy1fj0r2vhvj4j30c8554gu2.jpg

cr as tagged

Sitting in front of LMH, you can feel he's friendly. Different from Jang Keun Suk, LMH didn't joke with fans on Weibo, he even rarely updated his Weibo, the image his agency company setting for him is mysterious and noble, but LMH is easy-going in person, it's noble but not arrogant from his every movement.

He said "to be an actor" often, he did many things just due to "to be an actor", like all kind of meats are his favorite, but he ate meats under instructions of nutritionist to keep fit. Because it's must-do being an actor. He said he hoped he could be in his 20's forever, not for his pretty face, just because "to be an actor",  20's actor can portray the characters from 10's to 30's.

When he was not famous and only walking from here to there in a 2005 drama, I asked him : 'Did you swear that "I must be a leading actor someday" at that time ?' 'No, that's not my personality, I just thought "it's better if I can have more scenes or more people can know me.' He answered.

When he was hospitalized after car accident, he thought "I would cherish my life, I would cherish my health", he got many men's thoughts and understandings when he was only 20. But he said : 'After I'm fully recovered, sometimes I forgot to cherish my health (can't stop playing games). At the beginning, I even was afraid to touch the steering wheel and drove on 40 miles only, after several years, I drove on 200 miles again for chasing the excitement or relieving the stress. Truly forgetful !! :D'

• Like 9

18 hours ago, alovebof said:

Lee Min Ho Korea update on last week, Have anyone know Korean or see chinese translate?

언제? 2011년 8월 20일 오후 2시,
어디? 서울 연세대학교 대강당,
나도 거기에 있었어~!

(하악 숨소리까지..역시 디테일 장인이야)

혹시 날 보지 못했니?

There is Chinese version on MC. Please wait for my translation.  :tongue:

"DMZ, The Wild" will be on flights of Cathay Pacific. 

005DCUQYly1fj1rbe179pj31120rtady.jpg

005DCUQYly1fj1rbeo17bj31120rtx22.jpg

cr as tagged

And according to Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE, "DMZ, The Wild" is aired on Qatar Airways now.    gza_org.gifgza_org.gifgza_org.gif

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Myhun said:

20170830 off from work

r

cr as tagged

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing tODAY's pictures................off from work this time. Also, gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE photos for today. LMH looks so good with stripes. Well, he looks good on anything, though. :tongue:

• Like 1

On 2017/8/29 at 10:35 PM, alovebof said:

언제? 2011년 8월 20일 오후 2시,
어디? 서울 연세대학교 대강당,
나도 거기에 있었어~!

(하악 숨소리까지..역시 디테일 장인이야)

혹시 날 보지 못했니?

Choco's story

Title : 2011.08.20 Manager Choco was there as well

When?  2 pm,  August 20, 2011,
Where? Seoul Yonsei University Auditorium,
What? A special day with Minho and Minoz.
(A special day with Minho in 2011 "What I want to say")
I was there too ~!

When it comes to the end of August, I would think about the third Minoz fan meeting ~
When City Hunter was just over ... Hull! Six years ago!

As Minho mentioned in the fan meeting, I really thought that the action scenes in City Hunter were the arts.
Spoon actions, and water bottle actions, I don't know how many times I have rewatched those scenes.

And the groaning scene after Lee Yoon Sung got shooting at the ending of 7th episode.
At that time, Minho picked this scene as the most tense scene in the fan meeting. (me too! me too!)
Although Minho was a little shy, but he still replay that scene in the fan meeting, all Minoz laughed out because he was so cute. (he even repIayed the groan, really a man paid attention to the details.)

The song "사랑인 걸" Minho sang at the end of fan meeting is my goodnight song before sleeping lately. Taking the picture of Minho who I'm missing him so much then watch it till falling asleep~

My Minoz chingus, were you there six years ago ? Did anyone meet with me ?

• Like 11

@alovebof Thank you for always bringing Choco's updates here, may I ask you to keep on doing so? Since most of us don't have an access to that page, I truly appreciate your Choco posts

I know most of our minoz friends don't share the updates because of copyright issues + it's unfair for non-members to see contents which only members have paid for. Really, it isn't because we don't want to become members but because we can't! :( I just want to let minoz who think sharing such things is wrong to understand how we feel, and the frustration and the curiosity we get from seeing Choco's pictures...

Choco's update today 

9A9C9F0B-C0B5-42FD-9E08-05E08A3C0AC8.jpg

what she's wearing seems to be a fan gift from echocielbleu, how cute is that! XD

2686382C-7F75-4462-9347-F0C1ED5F15BB.jpg

via. DC

like owner like pet, both appreciate the gifts they receive by using and openly showing them :tongue:♥️

56 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Choco's story

Title : 2011.08.20 Manager Choco was there as well

When?  2 pm,  August 20, 2011,
Where? Seoul Yonsei University Auditorium,
What? A special day with Minho and Minoz.
(A special day with Minho in 2011 "What I want to say")
I was there too ~!

When it comes to the end of August, I would think about the third Minoz fan meeting ~
When City Hunter was just over ... Hull! Six years ago!

As Minho mentioned in the fan meeting, I really thought that the action scenes in City Hunter were the arts.
Spoon actions, and water bottle actions, I don't know how many times I have rewatched those scenes.

And the groaning scene after Lee Yoon Sung got shooting at the ending of 7th episode.
At that time, Minho picked this scene as the most tense scene in the fan meeting. (me too! me too!)
Although Minho was a little shy, but he still replay that scene in the fan meeting, all Minoz laughed out because he was so cute. (he even repIayed the groan, really a man paid attention to the details.)

The song "사랑인 걸" Minho sang at the end of fan meeting is my goodnight song before sleeping lately. Taking the picture of Minho who I'm missing him so much then watch it till falling asleep~

My Minoz chingus, were you there six years ago ? Did anyone meet with me ?

I wonder how did she manage being incognito and gone completely unnoticed :ph34r:

Edited by Latifah_
  • Like 10

Gu Junpyo was recently mentioned in a documentary on KBS, and he's still popular in Kazakhstan 

according to http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=660512&page=4, the documentary showed some coworkers who are models in Kazakhstan were eating together and one of them said she needs to go to Korea. She's been watching Korean dramas lately, and when they talked about cool actors she said she doesn't know his real name but he's called Gu Junpyo, and if she could get his sign she'd be extremely happy ^^

115DF30C4971560D01A936

Dear Gu Junpyo, how will you give her your sign? xD

ps. I don't know what program is that and I haven't watched it, I'm assuming the fan from Kazakhstan is a female

• Like 9

Wow, stripes suit our bb so well :wub: He looks less thin. 

64441a2fgy1fj25e16szfj20u00u0jsy.jpg

And he looks like he's on a catwalk, doing us great public service :D Read that this Burberry shirt is another fan gift. It's so sweet that he likes to wear gifts from fans (from tops to pants to shoes) knowing that they'll be there to welcome him and/or see him off :heart:

64441a2fgy1fj25e1fem8j20u00u0mzt.jpg

Thank you chingus for the continued updates and sharing of translations. Much appreciated  BlowsKisses.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

• Like 9

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170831 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

64441a2fgy1fj2ltdxg1xj20qo1bfq9y.jpg

64441a2fgy1fj2ltfcm58j20qo1bfq9f.jpg

005FYOSsgy1fj2lc7y4e5j30yi1pcwmj.jpg

005FYOSsgy1fj2lcan5eaj30yi1pcdup.jpg

005FYOSsgy1fj2lcciy4wj30yi1pcn9m.jpg

cr Logo

How lucky those people live in the building across the street, they can see him through their windows everyday.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. I couldn't agree with you more - people who live nearby there can get sooo lucky indeed! :tongue:

9 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Wow, stripes suit our bb so well :wub: He looks less thin.

And he looks like he's on a catwalk, doing us great public service :D Read that this Burberry shirt is another fan gift. It's so sweet that he likes to wear gifts from fans (from tops to pants to shoes) knowing that they'll be there to welcome him and/or see him off :heart:

Thank you chingus for the continued updates and sharing of translations. Much appreciated  BlowsKisses.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Hi pixie, ye, that stripes make him so gorgeous. And I do agree with you - he doesn't look thin. For years we're told ladies that stripes do the female figure no favours. As a result, many of us are avoiding stripes for fear of looking fat. Ye, they say that stripes do make you look fat. IDK what is the truth about stripes.  After all, what I know is that the most flattering outfits of all are entirely black — and that’s one fact most fashion fans can agree on. So, that shirt is a burberry, huh? NICE. LMH is just so sweet & warm to his fans that he knows how to appreciate what's given to him by his followers..... :tongue:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

@alovebof Thank you for always bringing Choco's updates here, may I ask you to keep on doing so? Since most of us don't have an access to that page, I truly appreciate your Choco posts

I know most of our minoz friends don't share the updates because of copyright issues + it's unfair for non-members to see contents which only members have paid for. Really, it isn't because we don't want to become members but because we can't! :( I just want to let minoz who think sharing such things is wrong to understand how we feel, and the frustration and the curiosity we get from seeing Choco's pictures...

I will update.

• Like 2

Update for this week, hope anyone can translated ^^"

굿바이, 여름 휴가

Date 2017. 08. 31 17: 00: 13

무더웠던 8월도 이렇게 끝나는구나~

우리 동기들은 여름 휴가 다녀왔어?
난 스페인으로 갈 예정이었는데, 장기 휴가는 승인이 어려울 것 같다는 답변을 받았어…

정말 이번 여름 휴가… 엄청 기대했었거든!
‘푸른 바다의 전설’ 보고 무려 작년부터 세운 계획인데, 모든 게 물거품이 되어 버리다니!
비행기, 호텔 예약까지 이미 다 했는데 너무 속상하다.
(역시, 여름 휴가 시즌 끝나고 회사를 옮겼어야 했나 봐… OO한테 완전 속았어)

20170830170557365565672.jpg

나의 아련한 뒷통수 보이지?
스페인 갈 때 입으려고 야심차게 준비한 신상 원피스는 국이나 끓여 먹어야겠다.
그리고, DMZ 사진전 내일까지 한다는 거 다들 알고 있지?

비록 스페인은 못 가게 되었지만 민호 보러 상암 MBC도 가고,
주말에는 가까운 계곡에 발이라도 담그러 갈 생각이야.

다들 여름 휴가 어땠어?

• Like 4