Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

LeeMinHo AhnHyoSeop Jisoo and Nana web novel based movie OmniscientReader reportedly to start filming in this December, investment 30 billion won. Supporting cast includes ChaeSooBin ShinSeungHo JungSungIl and ParkHoSan. TheTerrorLive’s Kim Byung-woo as director.

@backstreetboysfan  The movie  has a star-studded line-up.   :hypehype:

• Like 4

Lee Min-ho, Ahn Hyo-seop & BLACKPINK Jisoo Cast In Blockbuster “Omniscient Reader”, Filming Begins In December

Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Min-ho, BLACKPINK’s Jisoo and Nana will work together in “Omniscient Reader”

According to the film industry on October 24th, Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Min-ho, BLACKPINK Jisoo, Nana, Chae Soo-bin, Jung Sung-il, and Park Ho-san have confirmed their appearances in “Omniscient Reader”, and are currently coordinating the details.

Based on a popular web novel of the same name serialized since February 2018, “Omniscient Reader” depicts what happens when the main character Kim Dok-ja tries to save the world that has changed according to the content of the novel he’s reading.

In this movie, Ahn Hyo-seop plays Kim Dok-ja, who fights alongside Yoo Jung-hyuk, the main character of the novel he’s reading, and other friends to turn the world around. Moreover, this is also Ahn Hyo-seop’s movie debut.

Lee Min-ho will take on the role of Yoo Jung-hyuk, the main character of a novel called “3 Ways To Survive A Destroyed World”. Yoo Jung-hyuk feels responsible for saving the world because he has the ability to return to life even after his death. As Jung-hyuk has repeated his life endlessly, he becomes cold-hearted. As such, anticipation is high for the chemistry between Lee Min-ho and Ahn Hyo-seop.

BLACKPINK Jisoo will make her screen debut in earnest with “Omniscient Reader”. She will appear as Lee Ji-hye, who leads the story together with Kim Dok-ja and Yoo Jung-hyuk. It is said that Jisoo agreed to the casting offer because she’s a big fan of the original work. With Jisoo’s participation, the movie is expected to attract keen global attention.

Nana plans to portray Jung Hee-won, an upright character who cannot stand injustice. Working with “Omniscient Reader” production company for her previous movie “Confession”, Nana received an offer for the project this time, raising expectations for their synergy. Chae Soo-bin plays coworker Yoo Sang-ah who joins Kim Dok-ja on his journey.

Jung Sung-il, who rose to stardom after starring in Netflix’s “The Glory” as Ha Do-young, and Park Ho-san, known for villain roles, will raise the tension of “Omniscient Reader” with their presence.

Produced during the slump of the Korean film industry, “Omniscient Reader” is expected to become a blockbuster as it is produced with a large investment of 30 billion won, an experienced production team, and a splendid cast lineup with Hallyu stars and a famous K-pop idol.

After completing its casting work, “Omniscient Reader” is wrapping up the pre-production stage for the filming to begin this December. 

source : https://isplus.com/article/view/isp202310240037

• Like 5

https://www.maxmovie.com/news/435217?/

Google translation

Lee Min-ho, Ahn Hyo-seop, Ji Soo, and Nana... Is this casting true?

The outlines of the actors who will play the lead roles in the movie 'Omniscient Reader's Perspective' are being revealed ahead of filming in December.

In addition to actors Lee Min-ho and Ahn Hyo-seop, who played the two leading roles in the movie, it is known that Blackpink's Jisoo and Nana, who recently appeared in 'Mask Girl', will appear, raising expectations with 'gorgeous casting'.

'Omniscient Reader's Perspective' (produced by Realize Pictures) is a fantasy genre depicting the work of a protagonist in a world that has changed, similar to the content of the novel he was reading, to save the world from destruction. It is based on the popular web novel of the same name, which deals with the apocalyptic worldview. The web novel was made into a webtoon prior to film production and is currently being serialized.

'Omniscient Reader's Perspective', which is planned as a blockbuster with a large production budget, had Lee Min-ho first decide to appear in the early stages of production, and then Ahn Hyo-seop joined to form a solid leading cast. Lee Min-ho appears as the hero, the main character in the novel, which is the core setting of the movie, and Ahn Hyo-seop appears as the reader of the novel, leading the story.

As it became known that Jisoo and Nana had agreed to appear and were in last-minute discussions with the production team, 'Omniscient Reader's Perspective' became the center of attention due to its 'ultra-luxurious casting'. The fact that it was a work in which four stars in their 20s and 30s representing the entertainment industry joined forces made it a highly anticipated work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://theqoo.net/hot/2975225805

[HOT TOPIC POST] "For Some People, Actor #LeeMinHo's Life Character"

F9MZ497XYAAAkNK?format=jpg&name=medium

F9MdJMYW8AA6aXM?format=png&name=900x900

cr. sevennyLMH

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

https://www.womennews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=241734

Google translation

Lee Min-ho becomes the first face of JW Marriott Hotel Asia Pacific campaign

‘Stay in the Moment’ campaign released on the 25th

241734_397829_3234.png

JW Marriott Hotel announced the Asia Pacific campaign ‘Stay in the Moment’ with actor Lee Min-ho on the 25th. This is the first time that a Korean actor has appeared as the face of JW Marriott Hotel's campaign in the Asia Pacific region.

A campaign video starring Lee Min-ho and inspired by Korean dramas was also released. Filmed at places such as JW Marriott Dongdaemun Square Seoul and JW Marriott Hotel Seoul. It emphasizes the beautiful natural scenery, rich experiences, and family bonds that can be found at the hotel.

Nam Ki-deok, CEO of Marriott International Korea, said at a press conference held at the JW Marriott Hotel Seoul on this day, “I thought there was no one better suited for our brand and campaign than Lee Min-ho, who has enjoyed great popularity both at home and abroad while K-content is so popular.”

241734_397830_4411.jpeg

Lee Min-ho said, “I deeply empathize with the JW Marriott brand’s continued interest in people, nature, and culture,” and added, “As an actor, I was also greatly inspired by the ‘Stay in the Moment’ philosophy pursued by JW Marriott. He believes that by living in the present and cherishing special moments, one can not only achieve peaceful relaxation but also promote personal growth. He also stimulates the imagination and is a great help in bringing the characters to life beyond the script.” “My favorite travel destination by the sea is Jeju Island. He also said, “I want to go to JW Marriott Jeju Resort & Spa and Ulleungdo.”

“The ‘Stay in the Moment’ campaign embodies all the elements that embody the spirit of the JW Marriott brand: wellness, mindfulness and deep connection,” said John Toomey, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Asia Pacific Excluding Greater China, Marriott International. “We are focusing on discerning luxury travelers who seek .”

To commemorate the launch of this campaign, the ‘Stay in the Moment’ package is being operated at JW Marriott hotels across Asia Pacific. It offers a variety of programs, including educational programs to harvest herbs and vegetables from the garden with the family, luxury spa treatments, and in-room dining. You can also experience it at newly opened JW Marriott hotels and resorts such as JW Marriott Jeju Resort & Spa, JW Marriott Goa, JW Marriott Hotel Xi'an, and JW Marriott Xi'an Southwest.

The video of ‘Stay in the Moment’ starring Lee Min-ho can be found on Marriott Asia Pacific’s official YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B1ECscgXSU&feature=youtu.be). For more information, please visit www.jw-marriott.marriott.com.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

On 10/24/2023 at 8:32 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

https://www.maxmovie.com/news/435217?/

Google translation

Lee Min-ho, Ahn Hyo-seop, Ji Soo, and Nana... Is this casting true?

The outlines of the actors who will play the lead roles in the movie 'Omniscient Reader's Perspective' are being revealed ahead of filming in December.

In addition to actors Lee Min-ho and Ahn Hyo-seop, who played the two leading roles in the movie, it is known that Blackpink's Jisoo and Nana, who recently appeared in 'Mask Girl', will appear, raising expectations with 'gorgeous casting'.

'Omniscient Reader's Perspective' (produced by Realize Pictures) is a fantasy genre depicting the work of a protagonist in a world that has changed, similar to the content of the novel he was reading, to save the world from destruction. It is based on the popular web novel of the same name, which deals with the apocalyptic worldview. The web novel was made into a webtoon prior to film production and is currently being serialized.

'Omniscient Reader's Perspective', which is planned as a blockbuster with a large production budget, had Lee Min-ho first decide to appear in the early stages of production, and then Ahn Hyo-seop joined to form a solid leading cast. Lee Min-ho appears as the hero, the main character in the novel, which is the core setting of the movie, and Ahn Hyo-seop appears as the reader of the novel, leading the story.

As it became known that Jisoo and Nana had agreed to appear and were in last-minute discussions with the production team, 'Omniscient Reader's Perspective' became the center of attention due to its 'ultra-luxurious casting'. The fact that it was a work in which four stars in their 20s and 30s representing the entertainment industry joined forces made it a highly anticipated work.

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing this. I have high hopes for this movie and I think the CGI will be fine. I hope this will turn-out so well in movie form. I hope this will be a box-office pull. And what a cast! I'm reserving my opinion on secondary leads in the meantime, though because I'm certainly interested to see how they will do. I haven't read the original source but, its description sounds amazing! If the casting director thought that they're fit for the role then it's quite possible that they can cut it. I've read some netizen's comments about Jisoo. It's Jisoo's debut movie. Outside of her music career, I saw her cameo role in "The Producers" (starring Kim Soo Hyun). I think she's not bad so, I hope people just watch her before judging. Don't complain as early as now. This movie project is a big offer for her. So, I hope people can give her a chance. :kaching1:

• Like 2

Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Min-ho, Jisoo, Nana cast in film ‘Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint’

Korean stars Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Min-ho, BLACKPINK’s Jisoo and Nana have been cast in the movie "Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint."

Korean media outlet Daily Sports published an exclusive report on Oct. 24 stating that Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Min-ho, Jisoo, Nana, Chae Soo-bin, Jeong Seong-il, and Park Ho-san have decided to do the 30-billion won (about $22 million) movie “Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint” and are coordinating the details. 

Omni5B.jpg

“Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint”, based on the web novel of the same name, depicts what happens one day as the main character, Kim Dok-ja, tries to save the world in a world that has changed according to the contents of the novel he was reading. 

The film will be produced by Realies Pictures, the production company behind the film “Along with the Gods” and will be directed by Kim Byung-woo.

Ahn Hyo-seop will play the role of Kim Dok-ja, who fights to turn the world back together with his colleagues, including the novel's Yoo Jung-hyuk, in a world that has changed according to the novel he reads. This is his debut film. 

Lee Min-ho takes on the role of Yoo Jung-hyuk, a character who possesses tremendous power and a sense of responsibility to save the world thanks to his ability to constantly return even after death, but he has a cold personality due to endlessly repeating his life. 

When Lee Min-ho visited Manila recently, he gave a hint of his upcoming movie project. 

“These days I have been preparing, we have been preparing for a new project for a movie. That is why I began to work out a lot. However I cannot really say I have a specific routine that I follow everyday consistently,” he said during his press conference in Manila on Oct. 15.

The report added that Jisoo will make her screen debut through  “Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint” and will play the role of Lee Ji-hye 

Nana takes on the role of Jeong Hee-won, who is strong and cannot tolerate injustice. 

Realies Pictures signed a contract to make up to five films of “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint,” the report added.  If the first part is successful, it is expected to continue as a series like “Along with the Gods.” 

“Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” has completed the casting, so pre-production will soon be completed and full-scale filming will begin in December, it said. 

credit : https://mb.com.ph/2023/10/26/ahn-hyo-seop-lee-min-ho-jisoo-nana-cast-in-film-omniscient-reader-s-viewpoint

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I wish Pachinko would have aired this year.  I heard the Apple TV subscription in the US is now $9.99 a month.

@CarolynH  same here because there's nothing either a movie/drama of Lee Min Ho this year. It seems like ages.....  :kitty:   Yes, subscription is true. However, 7 days free, then $9.99/month now from $6.99. A year ago, in October 2022, it was only $4.99.   :kaching3:

• Like 2

On 10/28/2023 at 9:10 AM, willenette said:

@CarolynH  same here because there's nothing either a movie/drama of Lee Min Ho this year. It seems like ages.....  :kitty:   Yes, subscription is true. However, 7 days free, then $9.99/month now from $6.99. A year ago, in October 2022, it was only $4.99.   :kaching3:

Wow, pretty high jump. Apple TV doesn't have many series or movies.

On 10/25/2023 at 12:39 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

LMH for JW Marriott :

cr. Marriott International Asia Pacific

cr. kdramasfangirl

Interesting JW Marriott commercial.  Just like a short movie.  I like it.:partyblob:

On 9/24/2023 at 7:20 PM, CarolynH said:

I guess LMH made a good impression with Naomi! :partyblob:

He looks happy! :heart:

Who is Naomi?

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 2