Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

https://leeminhotrends.blogspot.com/2023/10/trans-knets-react-at-lee-min-ho.html

[TRANS] Knets react at Lee Min Ho selected as #1 actor in a survey "Top 10 people that come to mind when you think of Korea".

Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism 2022 National Image Survey “Top 10 people that come to mind when you think of Korea"

1st place BTS

2nd place Blackpink 

3rd place Son Heung-min

4th place Yoon Seok-yeol

5th place Lee Min-ho 

6th place Moon Jae-in

7th place: Blackpink Lisa 

8th place Psy 

9th place: BTS Jungkook 

10th place Song Hye-kyo

Comments:

- Lee Min-ho:heart:

- Wow Lee Min Ho.

- Waaa Lee Min Ho.

- Lee Min-ho's overseas popularity is really no joke. It's amazing that everyone knows him wherever he goes.

- In Germany, I was surprised to see Lee Min-ho's picture hanging in front of Hugo Boss as big as a door haha. 

- When you look at Lee Min Ho, he always to be the top actor.

- Lee Min-ho is consistently in the top ranks every year.

- Lee Min-ho is really amazing.

- That's why Lee Min-ho is so popular and well-known. According to the Korean Wave survey, he was always ranked first in the actor category.

- Lee Min-ho’s Hallyu Survey has been ranked first every year for over 10 years, so his recognition and favorability in foreign countries is very high and solid.

Source: The Qoo
  • Like 6

*** Lee Min-ho returned to the Philippines after seven years and this time, as the new endorser and “Good Guy” of SM Development Corporation (SMDC), the country’s largest real estate developer.  Lee Min-ho’s last visit to the country was in 2016. He said, “For me, I really did not notice that time flew really fast. It has been seven years since my last visit here in the Philippines. But I really felt how my fans really waited for me here when I arrived last night at the airport. Whenever I arrive here in the Philippines, though it’s such a short period, I always receive a lot of energy from the Filipino fans. That is why I miss this a lot. As soon as I came down the airplane, a lot of people were waiting for me. There were a lot of fans waiting for me outside the airport. Whenever I get to visit the Philippines, I always had in my heart the idea of going to a very quiet island and spending time for myself. However due to my tight schedule, I think I won’t be allowed this time.” About his ideal home, he said, “I think I prefer homes that do not have a lot of things inside. I kinda prefer minimalist homes. But, of course, everything depends on the preferences of a person.”   :kaching3:   He also mentioned about "BOF" and “Lee Min Ho Film,” He said, “There are still people who call me Gu Jun-pyo and I’m surprised by this to think that ‘Boys Over Flowers’ was aired more than 13 years ago. It’s really amazing to see how a project that we did so long ago can continuously be influential to people and continuously be remembered by people. “Lee Min Ho Film is a very personal space for me and I would love to use this because people have their emotional side and their realistic side.. Whenever I’m on my emotional side, I use this as a gateway to express how I feel and to show what I’m looking at and what I’m feeling. I do not have any specific plan for this Lee Min Ho Film. I think whenever I have the chance to express this, I use this.”

He said he likes supporting children. “I think I’m very interested in supporting children. Of course they are our next generation and it is very important for us to support our current youth that are really striving and going through a lot. We must also think about our children who will continue the next generation. That is why me, in my own capabilities, in my own limits, try my best to help children and support them as much as I can.”   :heart2:

LMH_7_33b281c7b9.jpg

LMH_23_B_b0888ab8eb.jpg

LMH_1_57c6e4b819.jpg

Spoiler

LMH_33_c63829d018.jpg

LMH_10_d7aefbf1b4.jpg

LMH_4_e3319dd13a.jpg

LMH_6_10e9d352ea.jpg

LMH_5_3129ea6204.jpg

LMH_9_9a98aaaf53.jpg

LMH_3_12f5e85ae3.jpg

LMH_8_4724ce835c.jpg

LMH_32_22c5156004.jpg

photos source : Manila Bulletin

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Movie, you say?:wut:

@CarolynH  yes, Lee Min-ho gave details about his two drama projects including “Pachinko” season 2 and a movie.  He said, “As far as I know, by next year, we will be releasing ‘Pachinko’ season 2 and another separate Korean drama. We spent so much time that is best for us to create these wonderful projects so I hope everyone can be excited for these too,” Lee Min-ho revealed that he has been working out a lot these days in preparation for a movie project.   :kaching1:

• Like 4

What a great weekend - everything about him was perfect.  I love his longer hair - it suits him so much.
He is so honest when he answers questions - no throw away glib remarks like some stars do. And he is so appreciative towards his fans- especially when he said he takes his birthday presents/cards home and reads through them.

I think the catty remarks  on certain blogs about his appearance when he did the Bangkok visit  a month or so ago must have upset him because of his comment yesterday about his weight. When people write horrible things about celebrities they have no idea of the impact their words might have.

Re his future projects I wonder if he meant that film Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint. Fingers crossed.

Apparently he wore Fendi most of the weekend. He is very loyal to them and Boss isn’t he.

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho Returns to Philippines After 7 Years, Takes the Country by Storm

ec3b0f9f-417b-4f91-86da-3fcda24d12b7.jpg

Lee Min Ho sent shockwaves through the Philippines.

On the 14th, the actor jetted off to the country for a commemorative event of a Philippine national corporation where he serves as an ambassador. Manila’s airport was virtually paralyzed as throngs of fans and even airport staff assembled to catch a glimpse of him.

Lee Min Ho didn’t disappoint. On the 15th afternoon, he faced 200 Filipino journalists in a press conference. Despite it being a weekend, the local media couldn’t resist and engaged in an intense scramble to cover the actor’s visit. The actor’s every move was under the microscope, and the level of interest from the Filipino public was nothing short of astounding.

He later graced the 65th-anniversary event of the Philippine SM Group, one of the conglomerate’s major affiliates, SMDC, invited him as their brand ambassador. The lavish event attracted not just the top brass of SM Group, other influential entrepreneurs, and celebrities but also fans eager to see Lee Min Ho in person.

86f9f2d3-59e0-4426-acc0-80533619b89c.jpg

d778f906-07ee-4501-938c-564972fb3e7c.jpg

The moment word got out that Lee Min Ho would be attending the event, inquiries on how to participate flooded in, and the online platforms were buzzing with people scrambling to secure tickets.

Lee Min Ho expressed his gratitude and delight to his Filipino fans, saying, “It’s been a long time since I’ve been in the Philippines, but it felt great to see so many fans waiting for me at the airport, expressing how they missed me. I missed you too.”

An SMDC official shed light on why Lee Min Ho was the obvious choice as their ambassador. “There were no other candidates from the get-go. Lee Min Ho has an outstanding career as an actor and has been continuously doing good deeds through his charitable platform ‘Promise.’ He wields positive influence not only in Korea but also in the Philippines.

He’s the person who most aligns with the ‘good guy’ image that our company aims for when contemplating a life of abundance and space.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho’s global popularity shows no signs of waning, as fans eagerly await his upcoming drama When the Stars Gossip and the second season of Apple TV’s Pachinko.

source : https://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/397530

• Like 5

5 K-Dramas To Watch If You Enjoyed Romantic Comedy "Destined With You"

If you want to watch something similar to "Destined With You", here are some K-Dramas you should definitely check out!

4. "The Legend Of Blue Sea"

SBS-Legend-Of-The-Blue-Sea-Poster-1.jpg

SBS

Cast: Lee MinHo, Jun JiHyun, and more

Summary: Shim Chung (Jun JiHyun) is a mermaid who once fell in love with a nobleman's son. She meets his modern day reincarnation, Heo JoonJae (Lee MinHo), a talented scam artist. While he looks to aid Shim Chung for his own monetary gain, this eventually changes and he develops feelings of affection.

Reasons To Watch: Shim Chung has an undeniable innocence that draws you to her. And although Heo JoonJae starts to help her for selfish reasons, he has a change of heart and finds himself naturally gravitating towards her. "The Legend Of Blue Sea" is a legend in itself and with a combination of iconic actors, captivating storyline, and electrifying chemistry, you'll be glued to your seat from beginning to end.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/5-kdramas-to-watch-if-you-enjoyed-destined-with-you/

• Like 5

New Promotion "Sharisma x LEE MINHO's Welcome Kit"

It’s HERE! Introducing Our Sharisma x LEE MINHO's Welcome kit !! It’s only 2,760 Baht this package included Sharisma 3 Boxes

Lee MinHo Photo size A5 1 unit

Eco Bag 1 unit

393238734_879733676849198_16748235224488

F8tSuKtaYAAEoSx?format=jpg&name=medium

1500x500

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Joins Ahn Hyo Seop, Lee Min Ho, Nana, And More In Talks For “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” Film

20231024053313_Jisoo-in-talks.jpg?s=900x

BLACKPINK’s Jisoo is in talks to star in a new film!

On October 24, industry insiders shared that BLACKPINK’s Jisoo will star in the film “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” (working title).

In response to the report, YG Entertainment shared, “BLACKPINK’s Jisoo received an offer [to star in] ‘Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint’ and is reviewing [the offer] positively.”

“Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” is based on a web novel of the same name and follows the story of Kim Dok Ja, whose world suddenly changes into that of the web novel he read. In addition to the web novel, the ongoing webtoon is also receiving much love from fans.

Previously in June, it was revealed that Ahn Hyo Seop is in talks to play the lead Kim Dok Ja, while Lee Min Ho was reportedly offered the role of Yoo Joong Hyuk, the original main character of the web novel that Kim Dok Ja read. Jisoo has reportedly been offered the role of Lee Ji Hye, a student who Yoo Joong Hyuk takes under his wing.

Along with actors Jung Sung Il and Park Ho San, Chae Soo Bin, Shin Seung Ho, and Nana were reportedly offered the roles of Yoo Sang Ah, Lee Hyun Sung, and Jung Hee Won, respectively.

Stay tuned for more updates!

credit : soompi news

• Like 4