Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

July 13, 2017

K-drama’s top 5 fashion moments

K-dramas are appealing to the eye in various ways, and watching the fashion trends each drama sparks can be a lot of fun. Here are five throwback moments to memorable fashion statements among K-drama characters.

2. Lee Min-ho - “The Heirs,” SBS 2013

“The Heirs” wouldn‘t have been the same without millionaire high-schooler Koo Joon-pyo’s luscious curls.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201707130857544538991_2

• Like 4

@gtLmh0622 You are a gem and we SooMZies are lucky to have you here :wub: Your English translations are heaven-sent and Minoz who lurk here also enjoy sharing them in various social media. I love the K-world very much (many thanks to LMH) but the language barrier hinders me from enjoying it to the max. However, when dedicated fans like you selflessly give your time and efforts to translate significant material, you succeed in winning more enthusiasts over better than the original material owners themselves IMO. So kudos to you and many others who share their talents in helping us Korean/Chinese illiterate fans appreciate our BB's work better :)

LMH has "bared" himself in this DMZ project more than he ever has, hasn't he? Like you, I'm so glad that he did this contrary to popular opinion. He followed his own desires and gave it his all because he may not have this opportunity again. This is the reason why I've never feared for what lies ahead of him. His heart is always in the right place and whatever there may be in his future he will always be ok because he is sure to follow the light in his heart, regardless of what people may want from and wish for him. He is also someone who looks back to his past struggles and appreciates the people who helped him get to where he is, including his fans. I'm being emo right now, forgive me. It's because this boy that I've learned to love so much doesn't fail to surprise me again and again, after all these years. He shows me the beauty of living with gratitude, humility, love for work and professionalism, kindness and keeping intact that inner childlike/ non-skeptical worldview :heart:

The whole documentary world is shook---who would have thought that a natural presenter would have a whole photo exhibit AND book And merchandise produced solely from the footage of a documentary shoot? Well, not surprising if it's LMH who has TONS of modeling experience, who makes the simplest shots look professionally designed ALWAYS, whether in front or behind the cameras  :dizzy:

DEnwL0tVYAADTGR?format=jpg&name=large

DEn7tkGUAAAI1JH?format=jpg&name=large

DEnv2CqUIAEV-an?format=jpg&name=large

cr tina_minoz

• Like 10

1 hour ago, pixie0622 said:

LMH has "bared" himself in this DMZ project more than he ever has, hasn't he? Like you, I'm so glad that he did this contrary to popular opinion. He followed his own desires and gave it his all because he may not have this opportunity again. This is the reason why I've never feared for what lies ahead of him. His heart is always in the right place and whatever there may be in his future he will always be ok because he is sure to follow the light in his heart, regardless of what people may want from and wish for him. He is also someone who looks back to his past struggles and appreciates the people who helped him get to where he is, including his fans. I'm being emo right now, forgive me. It's because this boy that I've learned to love so much doesn't fail to surprise me again and again, after all these years. He shows me the beauty of living with gratitude, humility, love for work and professionalism, kindness and keeping intact that inner childlike/ non-skeptical worldview :heart:

The whole documentary world is shook---who would have thought that a natural presenter would have a whole photo exhibit AND book And merchandise produced solely from the footage of a documentary shoot? Well, not surprising if it's LMH who has TONS of modeling experience, who makes the simplest shots look professionally designed ALWAYS, whether in front or behind the cameras  :dizzy:

I couldn't have agreed more!! you've said what I've always wanted to say, come here I'm also being emo *hugs* 

and to think that he didn't ask for any fees, took part in this documentary wholeheartedly and gave it his all. I honestly wouldn't do even half of what he's done if it were me, I'd run away from day 1 :tongue: and just like you've said, no one would've expected this much from a mere documentary to the point of holding an almost 2months long photo exhibition! this DMZ project turned out to be one of his works that are closest to my heart more than his drama and I'm not exaggerating here, I really love it and love how he appeared as Lee Min Ho ❤︎

@gtLmh0622 I kind of envy you for getting your photobook this quickly, I have to wait for idk how many more weeks for mine to arrive ㅠ but this is nothing compared to the "wait" our bb had to endure during his DMZ shoot lol thanks for translating the photobook jottings I join my voice to pixie you're truly a gem and always thank you for everything you bring to this little world of us, you know we love you right? 

I've got a lot of things I'm curious about and only the bts episode of DMZ The Wild would answer them, now if only Saturday would come quickly! I miss his face :wub:

b01256c8gy1fhippr202tj21kw23wx6q.jpg

cr. Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE (weibo)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, pixie0622 said:

@gtLmh0622 You are a gem and we SooMZies are lucky to have you here :wub: Your English translations are heaven-sent and Minoz who lurk here also enjoy sharing them in various social media. I love the K-world very much (many thanks to LMH) but the language barrier hinders me from enjoying it to the max. However, when dedicated fans like you selflessly give your time and efforts to translate significant material, you succeed in winning more enthusiasts over better than the original material owners themselves IMO. So kudos to you and many others who share their talents in helping us Korean/Chinese illiterate fans appreciate our BB's work better :)

Amen!  I whole-heartedly agree with everything you said.  

Thank you @gtLmh0622, @Latifah_, @zinnia, and others for translating and sharing.

Thank you @pixie0622 and everyone else for being part of the Minoz community.

Thank you LMH for being who you are and for inspiring the good in us and in everyone you meet.

DMZ behind-the-scenes is almost here.  I can hardly wait!

• Like 8

Aww chingus smiley-hug-group.gif

We've always loved his BTS right, mainly coz he's most adorable and charming when he's just being himself  :)

There's more of LMH's DMZ notes (4). *cough* paging chingu *cough" 

006eA78Fly1fhiiyxasv0j32eo37k1l0.jpg

source> https://m.weibo.cn/status/4129145929419510

Seems to talk about most snakes not getting maternal love (Mommas leave their babies soon after they're born), with only 0.3% of the species getting some mama love, 2 types of which are found in Korea. (This is new info for me, I'm surprised). 

Aww, our bb does seem very attached to his Momma thBlush.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

• Like 7

@pixie0622 Thanks for your admiration. Actually the gem is our bb, not me. I love to share with you what he thought, what he said, and what he did to know how wonderful he is.  :heart:
@Latifah_ , thank you very much too. I love your translation also.  :)

More DMZ photos :

005Uf2zYgy1fhirlgy5tij30qo1ben5g.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhirlofj27j30qo1bewni.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhirlxd6xcj30qo1be7fo.jpg

Spoiler

005Uf2zYgy1fhirlida39j30qo1bethk.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhirlju4guj30qo1beqdy.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhirllqsezj30qo1betme.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhirls6wrlj30qo1be7is.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhirlywmdaj30qo1bek1i.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhirm14d0yj30qo1ben2i.jpg

• Like 8

12 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Agreed Gtlmh0622 is a gem, really appreciate you, Latifah too and others who translated for us.

" Like you, I'm so glad that he did this contrary to popular opinion" Pixie, I don't understand. Did many fans feel that he should not have done this?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170714 on duty :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :tongue:

17 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I got my DMZ photo book.  :D  Our bb is really adorable.

Reveal hidden contents

005Uf2zYgy1fhiju5o9sij30qo1bek0h.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhijtv17n2j30qo1bek0d.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhijty7k6tj30qo1be49g.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhiju73hj5j30qo1be129.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhiju961yoj30qo1be469.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fhijubdalgj30qo1betjw.jpg

***Wahhh............ I share your joy having that photobook now. Thanks for sharing some captures from the book. LMH is adorable indeed! :tongue:

• Like 2

006eA78Fly1fhj60hx1joj32eo37k1l0.jpg

cr  Josieeeeeo

LMH's jottings(5) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

To open the east gate of DMZ requires quite complicated procedures.

The door can be opened only after got permission from the Department of Defense and United Nations. Without proper equipments, no one can go in. Heard that it's the first time that TV camera went through this door. 

The moment that I took the first step, from somewhere came the sound of broadcasting by North Korea, I was in a very special mood. The moment I truly felt the reality of the split that always only be a blurred feeling.  

The signs of "Mine" could be seen everywhere. Wasn't there really mine under my feet ? My nerves suddenly tightened up.

North Korea was only thought absent-mindedly,  it's the first day that I saw North Korea personally. My chest was stuffy and no words could describe my complex emotions.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

North Korea was only thought absent-mindedly,  it's the first day that I saw North Korea personally. My chest was stuffy and no words could describe my complex emotions.

Gosh, I can only imagine how he felt :( As someone who has united us fans from all over the world, yet so separated from his own countrymen due to war...must be heart wrenching for him.

12 hours ago, CallieP said:

" Like you, I'm so glad that he did this contrary to popular opinion" Pixie, I don't understand. Did many fans feel that he should not have done this?

In one of the DMZ notes of LMH that @gtLmh0622 translated, he mentioned that most everyone around him discouraged him from participating in the project. So I suppose these are people from his agency and maybe others close to him.

Man, our boy is hawt! :dizzy:

DEr8ihJXUAAE3cc?format=jpg&name=large

I know that there are Minoz who do not appreciate that fellow fans continue to "hound" LMH at his workplace. But judging from his sunny disposition with the fans there, I feel that he appreciates them. I think that if he wants to stay away from the attention, he would find a way to do so or at least send that message. For as long as fans remain respectful and non-disruptive, it should be ok IMO. 

• Like 9

Lee Min-ho to air unreleased footage from DMZ documentary

Updated : July 14 2017

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170714

(MBC)

“DMZ, the Wild,” MBC’s documentary series hosted by star actor Lee Min-ho, will air its last episode.

The 100-minute long episode, which corresponds to the epilogue part of the five-episode long documentary series, will show some unreleased footage of Lee and some of the key scenes from the previous four episodes.

The footage will include scenes from his narration recording for the documentary, including times Lee made mistakes reading the script which was written to call himself “handsome.”

The show will also include Lee’s struggle to make fried tofu rice balls to treat the staff to dinner.

“DMZ, the Wild” focuses on the wild life inside the demilitarized zone, a four-kilometer-wide area that separates the two Koreas.

The final episode of the series is set to air on Saturday at 11:15 p.m.

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201707141801435686361_2

• Like 5

Chingus, where can I watch his DMZ BTS? It's not on ondemandkorea, or is too early? 

His BTS stills make it look like he's in a variety show like Lost in the Jungle or 3N/2D, except this project took him almost a year to finish. Read that the BTS episode rated overwhelmingly higher than the 1st 4 broadcasts. It's clear that there's thirst for LMH in a variety show. I'm glad that this is his first "variety" since his debut---he did it for a good purpose and for education for himself and his audience. Another reason why we love him so :heart:

Waah, the inn's slippers are too small :lol:

e3970d78gy1fhl235puhjg20ci0b1x6r.gif

His bed is also too short :lol:

e3970d78gy1fhl2lxaib9g20ci0b3npf.gif

What a joy to see him in bed fresh from the shower :wub:

e3970d78gy1fhl2ls0cj5g20ci0b8hdy.gif

cr 전서리 via MinoJennyLin83

• Like 10