Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

16 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Next year, we should have a tee shirt made that says "I :heart: Soompi Minoz" for his birthday.  I'd love to see a photo of LMH wearing it.  I still can't get past how nicely the gift is wrapped.  I wonder if he tears the wrapping paper or opens it slowly and carefully.  Being a guy, he probably tears the paper:tongue:

Something like this?

YyQKGDA.jpg

Let's do it! XD :tongue: 

Haha I wonder about that too! the one who tears the wrapping paper should be Choco not Minho :tongue: 

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I found DMZ, The Wild Eng sub on newasiantv, but don't know why only ep4, where are ep1 - 3 ?

http://newasiantv.me/search/DMZ.html

I already made an order of the new photo book yesterday.  :lol:

5 hours ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, I found them also through this link : http://kshow123.net/show/dmz-the-wild/

About the photobook, I will also try YesAsia & eBay.............I will be supporting him till the end.  Fighting, LMH! :tongue:

Thank you for the links! ♥️ I hope they'd also add the bts episode that'll air on the 15th 

all of the episodes are subbed on dramacool as well: https://dramacools.to/dmz-the-wild-episode-1.html

I got super excited for the photobook especially after watching the teaser, it's giving me HERE vibes again except that one is shot in the harsh DMZ while the other in romantic Paris but the same bb being himself.. it's a must have :D 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, I found them also through this link : http://kshow123.net/show/dmz-the-wild/

About the photobook, I will also try YesAsia & eBay.............I will be supporting him till the end.  Fighting, LMH! :tongue:

The photobook is on YESASIA now :
http://www.yesasia.com/global/lee-min-ho-photobook-lee-min-ho-the-wild-limited-edition/1060722692-0-0-0-en/info.html

But its price is more expensive than the one I bought on Five Music.

005Uf2zYgy1fh86fh3hxjj30pm0h1tie.jpg

• Like 4

20170704 MYM FB updated :
안녕하세요 MYM엔터테인먼트 입니다.
2017년 7월 10일 발매되는 배우 이민호의 화보집
"LEE MINHO, THE WILD" 의 첫번째 티저가 공개 되었습니다!
여러분들의 많은 관심과 기대 부탁드리겠습니다.
감사합니다.

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

Something like this?

Let's do it! XD :tongue: 

Haha I wonder about that too! the one who tears the wrapping paper should be Choco not Minho :tongue: 

Thank you for the links! ♥️ I hope they'd also add the bts episode that'll air on the 15th 

all of the episodes are subbed on dramacool as wellhttps://dramacools.to/dmz-the-wild-episode-1.html

I got super excited for the photobook especially after watching the teaser, it's giving me HERE vibes again except that one is shot in the harsh DMZ while the other in romantic Paris but the same bb being himself.. it's a must have :D 

Hi Latifah, thanks also for sharing the dramacool link. I coudn't agree with you more about the photobook - it's a MUST-HAVE! :tongue:

11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170704 MYM FB updated :
안녕하세요 MYM엔터테인먼트 입니다.
"LEE MINHO, THE WILD" 의 첫번째 티저가 공개 되었습니다!
여러분들의 많은 관심과 기대 부탁드리겠습니다.
감사합니다.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. So NICE to see that MYM is helping & busy promoting the photo album. Can't wait for July 10.............It's soon! I love the teaser, which has been released recently. I look forward to MORE.......... :tongue:

11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The photobook is on YESASIA now :
http://www.yesasia.com/global/lee-min-ho-photobook-lee-min-ho-the-wild-limited-edition/1060722692-0-0-0-en/info.html

But its price is more expensive than the one I bought on Five Music.

*** Ye, dear - I checked this out yesterday. So, it's cheaper from the site where you bought.....Thanks for sharing this info - :tongue:

• Like 1

On 7/4/2017 at 3:38 AM, CarolynH said:

@minekas:  I also agree with javabean's analysis of the characters and how they are portrayed (even if I am biased-lol).  LMH is just so good in every scene.  My opinion is that Ji Hoo knew GJP had strong feelings for Jandi in New Caledonia.  I interpreted the smirk by Ji Hoo, more like an epiphany on how to win the race.  

@1ouise:  I agree that it's interesting to share comments about the dramas as each of us sees it differently.  

And for my chingu, @pixie0622 another clip from episode 7-I would love to see LMH and the actress who played his sister in another drama

cr:  KoreaNice

Next year, we should have a tee shirt made that says "I :heart: Soompi Minoz" for his birthday.  I'd love to see a photo of LMH wearing it.  I still can't get past how nicely the gift is wrapped.  I wonder if he tears the wrapping paper or opens it slowly and carefully.  Being a guy, he probably tears the paper:tongue:

Hi CarolynH, so NICE that the fans were encouraged to watch one episode or more a week of Lee Min Ho’s dramas, which will help them make it through the 2-year service period of his MS. Till now, there are still a large group of people who would wait outside the office everyday for a glimpse of the well-loved “LMH”. I’m sure upon discharge he’s also worried and fearful how people would accept him. But, I’m sure all of his fans will still trust and watch him more. Of course, it’s always natural that after discharge he’ll be in the process of restarting his career. I’m sure fan meetings & also an Asian tour will happen. To serve your MS they say that it will be an opportunity to mature (personally) and learn to appreciate even the smallest things. I’m sure this will also apply to him. Hwaiting.............LMH - There are many Korean male celebrities, who have completed their mandatory 2-year military service, and successfully resumed their careers. Ye, 2-years are quite long enough.....but, we’ll just put it in mind that it’s not 10 or 20 years. We can continue to support him while he’s serving, simply by watching his dramas and listening to his music. We can certainly look forward to even more K-dramas & movies once he’s discharged. Keep the faith! :tongue:

• Like 6

aed82facgy1fh9492o6x9j20rs15odip.jpg

So many things (both good and bad) happening now to our bb's contemporaries and we're  not even at 10% of his MS timeline  :crazy: 

Hope he stays unaffected and focused on his "maturing" process and he returns to us stronger, wiser and happier. 

• Like 7

Meanwhile in the Philippines, BB's still got it :)

Amazing that even while he's in MS, he still has dramas and films showing in lots of places, his brands are still updating and showcasing his images---giving his Minoz no real rest in posting updates of him! :D

• Like 9

9 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

o many things (both good and bad) happening now to our bb's contemporaries and we're  not even at 10% of his MS timeline  :crazy: 

What are the good and bad things happening?

20170706 MYM FB updated :

"LEE MINHO, THE WILD" 의 2차 티저가 공개되었습니다!
많은 관심 부탁드립니다.
감사합니다.

According to C-Minoz's translation, Minho was asked : "Do you have any idea to come to Gujido again ?" Minho : "Just pretended that I didn't hear your question." "Willing to live in the place without birds."  :lol:

• Like 8

@latifah yes, that's the t- shirt Minho needs!  Another cute idea would be to have international faces on the t- shirt as that would represent soompi.

@willenette  Since you seem to have some insight to MS, I'm still confused why LMH didn't start MS with basic training.   what's the point of doing basic training after he's already begun MS?  Do you know any other actor who followed the same path? 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

YT version: The Wild Photobook Teaser 2.

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this clip. NICE teaser again. :tongue:

36 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@latifah yes, that's the t- shirt Minho needs!  Another cute idea would be to have international faces on the t- shirt as that would represent soompi.

@willenette  Since you seem to have some insight to MS, I'm still confused why LMH didn't start MS with basic training.   what's the point of doing basic training after he's already begun MS?  Do you know any other actor who followed the same path? 

Hi CarolynH, like you, I also wonder about LMH's case. Why until now he still not undergoing his basic training & more wonder why he started his MS without the basic training first. It happened for the 1st time in his case.....And it's only LMH that we get to see his pictures often while on MS. I know they don't allow this even if you're a "Public Service Personnel - or may be there are really tons of his fans uploading his daily pictures. You see, all of celebrity enlisters this year (a little ahead than LMH) had completed their training already & on serving now. :o

• Like 3

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this clip. NICE teaser again. :tongue:

Hi CarolynH, like you, I also wonder about LMH's case. Why until now he still not undergoing his basic training & more wonder why he started his MS without the basic training first. It happened for the 1st time in his case.....And it's only LMH that we get to see his pictures often while on MS. I know they don't allow this even if you're a "Public Service Personnel - or may be there are really tons of his fans uploading his daily pictures. You see, all of celebrity enlisters this year (a little ahead than LMH) had completed their training already & on serving now. :o

That is the new rules for Korean Military.
If you apply to start public service instead of waiting the notice to start public service, you may start service first and then go to basic training within one year.
I think he made a right decision. There's no enough times for another work, thus waiting the notice was wasting times.

"Lee Min Ho" on the donation board (donation over 100 million Won) of Konkuk University.

b01256c8gy1fha3hxjwyxj20u00u00vp.jpg

cr goodboysr

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

That is the new rules for Korean Military.
If you apply to start public service instead of waiting the notice to start public service, you may start service first and then go to basic training within one year.
I think he made a right decision. There's no enough times for another work, thus waiting the notice was wasting times.

"Lee Min Ho" on the donation board of Konkuk University.

cr goodboysr

gtLmh, ahhh.............so, does it mean that LMH didn't wait for the Notice from The Ministry of National Defense for his time to enlist but instead he went ahead without this? But, I guess by this time the Notice has been received since he's really due now for enlistment. It's a bit hard enlisting when you're over 30-years old especially when you're on active-duty because of the basic training.....Thanks for the info about this new policy in K-military. I noticed they keep now changing rules.....But, the standard stands still - Any Korean man who is turning 20  can enlist in the military until the age of  35. Before a conscript is only allowed to postpone military service until the age of 29. That's why, all able-bodied K-men have to serve the military only until that age. But, now they changed it until 35.....But, the military dept. are giving out Notices now earlier to those who are 30-years old.....I guess because of the "hard" basic training.....Now, in LMH's case, I'm curious when is he going to start his basic training, when is the exact date.....I couldn't agree with you more - LMH made the right decision - it's the right time to have his MS. :tongue:

• Like 6