Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 3/3/2017 at 0:55 PM, CallieP said:

@adamfever Thanks for this information. I did not know that. Very surprised and glad that Faith is finally being appreciated by more viewers. I have a question. Are they just random or ranked in order so Faith would be third most popular in VIKI? If so, it even beat City Hunter.  Heirs is not available in VIKI.

I was very surprised, too. I think it has to be sorted from the highest to lowest and rank accordingly because if the list is randomly ordered, at least the list has to be named something like "top 20" or "top 50".

You are right, both Personal Taste and Heirs are not available on Viki, so they can't be in the popularity list...

DramaFever doesn't seem to have similar list, or I don't know how to check it, but it seems BOF is doing extremely well on DramaFever. Can you believe that after 8 years it still manages to be on the top 10 weekly chart of DramaFever.

On Wiki it is also on the top 20 Weekly list

https://www.viki.com/explore?sort=viewed

(please note that what you see on the link changes every day, but I always see BOF on the first page since last week, and most of the time , LOTBS at #1, occasionally it drops to #2).

Though I am bias, I didn't expect this. Awesome!

Edit: @nika94 you must be the one who brought BOF back to the top 10 list this week on DramaFever :-) :thumbsup::yum:

• Like 11

If you want something cutesy, check this out!. It's an ICE Beyond clip on the Feb 18 fan meeting:

Minho watched clips from his previous Fan Meeting videos(2009-2010). The clips were about Minho spoke his feeling to fans. He embarrassingly discovered a nervous young Minho who used to shake his body while talking, and cutely made fun of himself by imitated the rookie Minho

it looks like he is mocking his rookie self. I really want to know what he said about the young Minho. @zinnia could you help? Thanks a bunch.

By the way, when watching LMH's youtube videos, I usually see clips that make false claims about LMH popping up on the side bar (for example the one by Jun Ji Lee claiming he moves to the US to evade MS...). These clips have lots of views, very annoying. Do you know if there is anything we can do about them? They need to be removed from youtube, otherwise people may think these false claims are true.

Edit: I can't post again :-(. Soompi don't make trouble to me again - Last time to try

• Like 14

On 3/1/2017 at 8:22 PM, Moonrain said:

@pixie0622 aawww hug-2.gif we missed you at the LOTBS forum cute-bear-smiley-emoticon.gif

@Moonrain  aww sistah.....you have no idea how many times I attempted to post my thoughts about LOTBS, but these got thwarted either by getting stale (new epis have come up) or I've decided to shelve them.  I am still not used to "speaking" my thoughts while a drama is ongoing.  Perhaps this is because K-drama watching for me is still a very personal thing and haven't gotten past my feelings to analyse what I'm watching.  There's also the fact that I had to go away for a while and I stopped reading forums so the epis wouldn't get spoiled for me.  Nonetheless, I enjoyed LOBS immensely and I went through many stages of separation after the last epi aired.  I also agree that LMH was great in it, the best I've seen him in a while, even if the screenplay itself wasn't the best for me.  

I'm excited that he wants to do a "fatal" or tragic love story in the future.  I haven't seen Tokyo Tower but the plot (a young man falls in love with a much older and married woman) evokes passion, taboo, dark emotions.....all welcome drama elements for moi.  I'm thinking "The Graduate".......I'm already reeling, imagining LMH as Dustin Hoffman   lxhlike_org.gif   IMO he was perfect in Gangnam Blues.  Hope he portrays the same character type but in a greatest-love-story context.  

NEWS FLASH!  LMH updates his Weibo todayhearta_org.gif

7387dfe9jw1fdexss6aefj20hs0hsq4k.jpg

#happy#\

And another!

7387dfe9jw1fdextljwedj20hs0hs76e.jpg

#happy#

WHERE IS HE???? AND WHY "HAPPY"? 

Could he be in the middle of producing the DMZ documentary already?  I thought for a moment that he cut off his hair.....until he posted the 2nd pic.  

But he's wearing torn pants.....so he could be in a warm-climate place.  yw_org.gif

Glad that he's happy......

• Like 15

I'm sitting here killing time waiting for an appliance repair person.  What better way to kill time lol

@nika94:  I hope that you are going to be a big contributor when we rewatch BOF.  

@pixie0622:  Did you know a CGV or is it CVG (?) theater opened up in Buena Park?  We should meet and watch a k-movie there.

• Like 6

@Moonrain I got excited seeing his updates that I didn't realize he posted at the wee hours in the morning. So you think he's vacationing outside SK? I saw a tweet from a Thai Minoz with a "see you soon", so peeps are wondering if he's going back to Thailand for the Innisfree Grand opening. 

I know that we try not to speculate about his love life, but it's been ages since I've heard anything that I'm wondering if he's still dating. Heh. Never mind....just wondering what that "happy" post for blurred images could mean :rolleyes:

@CarolynH CGV in BP? Yasss, let's! :)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

@Moonrain I got excited seeing his updates that I didn't realize he posted at the wee hours in the morning. So you think he's vacationing outside SK? I saw a tweet from a Thai Minoz with a "see you soon", so peeps are wondering if he's going back to Thailand for the Innisfree Grand opening. 

I know that we try not to speculate about his love life, but it's been ages since I've heard anything that I'm wondering if he's still dating. Heh. Never mind....just wondering what that "happy" post for blurred images could mean :rolleyes:

@CarolynH CGV in BP? Yasss, let's! :)

Mar. 8 is Woman's Day in China. His #Happy# should be said to his fans and that's why he used different tags on Weibo from on IG.    :tongue:

• Like 13

@gtLmh0622 Oh is that what it is? LoL. He did have different messages for same pics in Ins. First one was like "HeHe", while the second one was "Where?" (eodiga) Does he seriously want his fans to play "Where's Waldo" with him? :lol: 

Some new pics from StarNaver today:

b01256c8gy1fdf9ofrlacj20nm0hrk06.jpg

b01256c8gy1fdf9of1mekj20nm0frn6x.jpg

This makes me sad :(

b01256c8gy1fdf9ob4fflj20nm0h7gu2.jpg

via Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

• Like 11

On 3/4/2017 at 9:09 AM, LMHolic said:

@pixie0622 Hey Nice idea. Welcome back chingu *Hugs*

@Latifah_ Dont know why im unable to tag you. We did thought of hand written letter but in that case one need to write the letter 'i.e handwritten' and get it scanned (JPG format) and upload on google drive account (whoever is collecting,lets say some Y person) and then here come two cases

1. Y person had to take color prints of all those handwritten letters and assemble in some sort of scrapbook,this idea is better but main issue is it will increase the budget. (Printing cost+scrapbook assembling by single person will be little burdensome) If more number of people are ready to participitate and contribute then we can consider this. 

2.then Y person can put those letters (scanned ones) in flash drive. But here i feel it will be hard for MH to read,scanned copy will come in JPG format so he have to zoom zoom and read. 

3. Third way is the simplest. Like @CarolynH said typed letters on 'MS word document' and  upload on Y's google drive and then put it in flash drive and courier him. 

If we go with #3 as initially planned, is it possible to send him digitally, like emailing to or sharing the google drive with MYM email address? MYM can then forward it to him or print out for him. That will be even simpler as we don't need the flash drive, we don't need to courier, we don't need to create PayPal accounts, it's also faster.

Just a thought, what do you think?

• Like 5