Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I miss the Eider CFs:tears:

I would like an IG from LMH just so we know that's he is well.  

yes, I miss Eider CFs too!! :( 

Omg, agree! I always worry about him when he is MIA. When he updates after a while, it makes me happy and I’m glad that he is well. When we have literally no news from him, I don’t like it. Let’s hope he updates until next week. We don’t know what he is up to. I wish he posted some selfie. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

I get your point but I think that being a follower doesn't equal to be a fan. Also, it is difficult to keep track of these polls unless you are actively looking for them or lurking in sites like this soompi forum. For me at least is that way: Korean contents are not so popular around European countries unless you look specifically for them and that is the reason I join soompi, to be updated. But it is different for everyone. 

Anyway, I don't want you to think that I am arguing with you (we are both on LMH side), just to stress that being a fan is not the same for everyone and you can be a fan and not participate on this polls (for example, in Facebook there is a wide LMH Latinoamerican and Spanish fans community that are not aware of most of these polls) and they are not worse fans for it. 

Goodnight, chingus! Let's hope we will get some news tomorrow on Christmas eve or in Christmas day. 

I think if any person say "I like this actor" and pass this isn't fan, this is just drama followers ,you like that actor but if you wonder and follow every activity etc. this is fan, if you come forum etc. so you wonder every activity ,so you are becoming fan, I follow LMH's every activity for 8 years , I watch so many drama/actors I like 2-3 actor too but I don't follow their every activity and I don't say "I am fan this actor" I think becoming fan is different level, every person can't say "I am a fan"

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

The Swoon Best Bromance Winner

The King: Eternal Monarch

Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan 

rJwuW4L.png

Spoiler

Svyr6Eh.png

M9D4IIK.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0inlOhz6AM

:hooray::hooray:

LEE MINHO : 2021 SEASON'S GREETINGS Behind the Scenes

He's such a goof whose smile brightens up the darkest of days :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

The 8 Best K-Drama Couples Of 2020

One detail that can make or break a K-drama is the lead couple. Sometimes, no matter how out-of-this-world a plot can be, the leading actors just don’t have that it factor together. Luckily, 2020 did not disappoint and offered several iconic couples. In no particular order, here are the K-drama couples that enchanted our hearts this year.

Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun in “The King: Eternal Monarch”

Lee Min Ho made his anticipated return to the small screen this year alongside Kim Go Eun, and the pair captivated our hearts. “The King: Eternal Monarch” tells the story of the ever-charming Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) who crosses over from the Kingdom of Corea into a parallel world of the Republic of Korea. There he meets the intelligent detective, Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), who reminds him of the person who saved his life 25 years ago.

kim-go-eun-lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-m

kim-go-eun-lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-m

Lee Gon and Tae Eul’s romance is a whirlwind. Both Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun mastered the dramatics and passion of running into your lover’s arms, among many other stand-out romantic scenes. Although the drama didn’t do as well as anticipated domestically, the pairing still managed to dazzle many viewers across the world.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

what a Christmas gift!! Wowwwww! :heart::heart4:

Thank you thank you thank you :Megathanks:

omgggg :wut:

the pictures are sooooo good, there is a caption for each picture too but it’s hard to understand with google translate. 

드라마 <파친코>를 열심히 촬영 중인 
이민호 배우에게 많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드리며
저는 또 다른 비하인드를 들고 찾아올게요!

“ Working hard on the drama <Pachinko>
I ask for your interest and love for actor Lee Minho 
I’ll come back with another behind-the-scenes! “

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30309378&memberNo=32792076

• Like 1
  • Blob 4