Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, Chellsee said:

One more day before his special day... :wub:

Hi Chellsee, oh, thanks for the reminder................I wonder how would LMH celebrate his special day tomorrow, huh? He's going to work at 8am then off duty at 5pm............We don't know what's in between there............ But, I hope he'll enjoy his birthday whatever that will be.............Do you think MORE gifts will be received from fans this time? Do you think MORE fans will be there to greet him on his special day? Wait & see..........:tongue: What matters to me is he's OK.........

14 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170621 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

64441a2fgy1fgsjcpjasgj20q00wijtv.jpg

a986b668gy1fgskgx42uwj20qo1bfq82.jpg

a986b668gy1fgskgu5x7ej20qo1bf7c6.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Wahhh............tons of gifts again..............I love it that his face lights up through his eyes just by seeing his fans around. :tongue:

2 hours ago, Chellsee said:

21June2017: Off to another day of duty.

Wish I am from Korea, these ladies are sooooo blessed...

Reveal hidden contents

DCzitlnUwAICN1A.jpg

Chellsee, I join with you..................wishing I am, too. They're just soooo lucky indeed! Thanks for sharing MORE pictures. :tongue:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Wow ! Today he's wearing the gift from Minoz again, sooooo warm.

cr Fanny_318

gtLmh, oh, thanks for sharing this info - LMH is wearing again a gift from a fan.....So NICE of him!  It's been over a month now since LMH has started his MS but for now, it's like he never left. Since Day 1 I’m happy seeing that his most loyal followers have been waiting patiently for him reporting for work & even when he goes out from work. This is because they wanted to meet their idol in person. There’s always a sighting of his fans every working day. It’s always been my viewing pleasure seeing his pictures almost every day here. Thanks to you, thanks to all guys here! This is the 1st time I know that catching a glimpse of him is a lot easier than the other stars like the person in my avie who are on active duty. And I’m loving it! And I’m not even complaining of the mask he’s been wearing all the time. Despite covering half of his face with a black mask, he never failed to flutter my heart just looking at his appearance. What I love about him is he’s so NICE towards his fans – He always shakes hands with them to express his warmness. I just adore him!  And I’m thankful that he was placed in such a popular high end place in Gangnam. And .... he still remains in the public eye. Hwaiting.............LMH! :tongue::heart:

• Like 4

Not on duty on his birthday  or maybe they sent him to another location? Fans must be disappointed. There may be a big crowd and lots of presents for him.  The Suseo welfare centre might have decided to send him somewhere else to prevent a stampede at this location. I think there might have been more fans today and more crowds. :lol: Maybe they could leave their gifts at the center. Wonder if he is celebrating his birthday with Suzy and his friends?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Aww such a lovely and thoughtful cake :wub:

Hi pixie, thanks for sharing this yummy & lovely cake. Ye, LMH is 31-years old in lunar calendar but only 30 in western.............:tongue:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! (Sang-il Chukka Hamnida) I hope you will still have a grand time spending your special day TODAY! :heart:

• Like 3