Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Do we get any news yet? 

How about crumbs and speculation, anything from K-Minoz, DC, chinese media?

Anything, anybody??? i am rewatching LOTBS with my cousin and while i love HJJ and i enjoy LOTBs, i need to see the new LMH. :cry:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The Best Korean Dramas to Get You Completely Hooked

Wait, how is it already 2 a.m.?

If you're not watching Korean dramas, better known as K-dramas, then you're missing out in several ways. First, there's the big-picture, cultural impact to consider: K-dramas have become a worldwide phenomenon, and if you're going to be a pop culture connoisseur/productive denizen of the entertainment-loving internet—and you're here, so you obviously are both of those things—then you need to be versed in all things K-drama. And then there's the more important reason to watch K-dramas: They are addictive and amazing, and you'll thank yourself for adding them to your pop culture diet.

Known for their interesting storylines and intense (but sometimes predictable) plot twists, Korean dramas can go from super sappy to incredibly heartbreaking to "RickRoll'D, what was that?" in a heartbeat. That variety is exactly what keeps viewers coming back for more. Here, we've listed the best K-dramas, from new releases to classics, to watch.

The King: Eternal Monarch

This Korean drama has it all: parallel universes, time travel, a handsome king, a strong female detective, tragedy, and romance. The show tells the story of Lee Gon (played by one of South Korea's most popular actors: Lee Min-ho), a Korean emperor who rules The Kingdom of Corea (the North and South are still unified in this world) and discovers a portal opening in the bamboo forest that leads him to a parallel universe—the world that we know today. He meets, and falls in love, with detective Jung Tae Eul (played by Goblin's Kim Go-eun) in this world and they have to work together to close this time portal before their two worlds collide and freeze in time forever. Will they succeed in their journey and will their love be able to transcend time?

The Heirs

This drama tells the story of a group of rich, privileged high school students who will one day take over their families businesses. The coming-of-age themes explored in the drama include identity, wealth, and relationships. One of the main characters is Kim Tan, a chaebol heir to Jeguk Group, who hasn't had the easiest relationship with his older half-brother Kim Won because he thinks Tan is trying to steal their father's company from him. To make Tan's life even more difficult, he ends up falling in love with his housekeeper's daughter, Cha Eun-sang, much to his father's disapproval and he has to compete with classmate Choi Young Do's sudden interest in Eun-sang too when she transfers into their elite school. Tan seeks to overcome all the obstacles to be with Eun-sang no matter what his family or friends at school say.

Legend of the Blue Sea

This fantasy romance show explores the relationship between a con artist and a mermaid who meet and fall in love. The mermaid, Shim Cheong, (played by the talented and beautiful Jun Ji-hyun) follows her lover Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) to land unbeknownst to him that she is a mer person. Juxtaposed against present day, the storyline also focuses on the two's Joseon-era incarnations, town head Kim Dam-ryeong and the mermaid Se-hwa. That pair met a tragic fate, so what does this mean for their current counterparts? Will Shim Cheong and Joon-jae meet the same bad fate?

https://www.marieclaire.com/culture/a26895105/best-korean-dramas/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-media&src=socialflowTW&utm_campaign=socialflowTWMAR

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

Do we get any news yet? 

Anything, anybody??? i am rewatching LOTBS with my cousin and while i love HJJ and i enjoy LOTBs, i need to see the new LMH. :cry:

I still have this feeling that he has accepted something.  But now that most productions are on hold, I wonder if MYM will withhold the news since most likely there will be no filming for a while.  I think we'd still be happy just knowing there's SOMETHING in the future.  

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I still have this feeling that he has accepted something.  But now that most productions are on hold, I wonder if MYM will withhold the news since most likely there will be no filming for a while.  I think we'd still be happy just knowing there's SOMETHING in the future.  

OMG!! Your words always make my Minoz-heart happy! :foryou:

yes, i wanna think that he has already accepted an offer but he is waiting for the right time BUT even if filming will be postponed, i still want the news SOONER please!! As long as we get the news and we have some real discussions about his next work, we are happy:please:

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

Do we get any news yet? 

no new crumbs or any rumors from ANYWHERE! :criesariver:

No news from China media!! where are they? lol :D 

MYM said he is reviewing projects, i expect some actual news!! :crymeme:  i still have my hopes pinned on MYM statement. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

That's a good feeling - thanks @CarolynH for the much needed booster!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

Do we get any news yet? 

If somebody is LMH's fan unfortunatelly waiting is most annoying process, just 2.5 months  passed this is nothing, we waited so long times and we should wait so long times again and again , yes waiting make me angry so many times but you get used to waiting.(I am not used to it still annoying) I say to LMH "yes Minho keep going to sitting down " when I see other drama/movie cast news everyday .

CKepxG.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

40 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

If somebody is LMH's fan unfortunatelly waiting is most annoying process, just 2.5 months  passed this is nothing, we waited so long times and we should wait so long times again and again , yes waiting make me angry so many times but you get used to waiting.(I am not used to it still annoying) I say to LMH "yes Minho keep going to sitting down " when I see other drama/movie cast news everyday .

Yes, we have been through waiting time more than nnow (4 years for TKEM) and it is still so hard for me to wait and we know we have to wait and it is what it is 

but again i am not used to it and it is hard

the wait for sure is worth it and when we get some news it feels like we are in heaven :D

I thought LMH would do 2 projects a year post-MS! but again we don't know if he wants to do so because he still hasn't given us interview, which i really want!! :criesariver:

when even China media, which usually get hold of news and rumors, don't have any news of LMH's next project, i don't know what else to say

by the way, do you have any new discoveries about writer and PD you wanna share? :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes, we have been through waiting time more than is (4 years for TKEM) and it is still so hard for me to wait and we know we have to wait and it is what it is 

but again i am not used to it and it is hard

the wait for sure is worth it and when we get some news it feels like we are in heaven :D

I thought LMH would do 2 projects a year post-MS! but again we don't know if he wants to do so because he still hasn't given us interview, which i really want!!

when even China media, which usually get hold of news and rumors, don't have any news of LMH's next project, i don't know what else to say

I think LMH should learn to choose more quickly, already 2.5 months please he doesn't have time to waste and somebody should say this to him . Really I am pissed off. 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think LMH should learn to choose more quickly, already 2.5 months please he doesn't have time to waste and somebody should say this to him . Really I am pissed off. 

MYM should! his agency, manager, and his sister should tell him!!

2.5 months have passed! i cannot believe we didn't get one single 10 minute interview! :( 

i have heard so many drama casting news these days (2 new), i think you know them too and some of them had finished a recent project. no more FL left! lol 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

MYM should! his agency, manager, and his sister should tell him!!

2.5 months have passed! i cannot believe we didn't get one single 10 minute interview! :( 

i have heard so many drama casting news these days (2 new), i think you know them too and some of them had finished a recent project. no more FL left! lol 

And almost all good PDs and writers are busy , everyday new drama news, this make me more angry. He rejects most probably them (I remember he received 100 drama offers after Heirs just first half in 2014) and look at who left? We should wait probably 1 year at least. 

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

And almost all good PDs and writers are busy , everyday new drama news, this make me more angry. He rejects most probably them (I remember he received 100 drama offers after Heirs just first half in 2014) and look at who left? We should wait probably 1 year at least. 

OMG!! I remember that too!!  I remember even his agency announced that LMH is flooded with offers and love calls from producers and writer. i agree with that he rejects 99 out of 100 project offers!! 

1 year? :( hope we can at least get the news now so we can have some fun discussions and something to look forward to! 

have you discovered any writer or PD for LMH? all of them have upcoming projects :( 

I am wondering which writer and PD offered projects to LMH, but i guess a lot of the were rejected. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG!! I remember that too!!  I remember even his agency announced that LMH is flooded with offers and love calls from producers and writer. i agree with that he rejects 99 out of 100 project offers!! 

1 year? :( hope we can at least get the news now so we can have some fun discussions and something to look forward to! 

have you discovered any writer or PD for LMH? 

I am wondering which writer and PD offered projects to LMH, but i guess a lot of the were rejected. 

I am tired to look PD or writer because all of them gone , I don't know what he thinks .At least he should shoot movie , movie shooting finishes in 3 months generally , Minho please work hard after MS . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 K-Drama Actors Who Still Look Good While Shedding Tears

Heartbreaking scenes in K-dramas melt us and make us cry with the characters too, especially if our favorite actors cry and still look adorable.

t just hits right in the feels when these handsome actors shed tears, but it also pokes our hearts too when they cry with puppy eyes, making them irresistible.

Here's the list of K-drama actors who still look pretty when they cry.

Lee Min Ho 

These K-Drama Actors Who Looks Good Even When They Shed Tears

King Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) grew up as an orphan when his father was murdered in front of him. He cried when his uncle died - the only family left who took care of him. He shed tears will full of emotions yet he still carried that charming face.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118762/20200826/6-k-drama-actors-who-still-look-good-while-shedding-tears.htm

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 Memorable K-Drama Marriage Proposals That You'll Say "Yes!" A Thousand Times

kim-go-eun-and-lee-min-ho-in-the-king-et

Seeing our favorite K-drama couple expressing their love for each other - from holding hands to locking eyes to kissing - make us all swoon and wish we're experiencing the same. How much more if the man finally gets down on one knee or just flashes a dazzling ring while he stares at the woman lovingly?

K-drama marriage proposals never fail to make our hearts flutter. It's just so surreal and, we admit, we wish we're in that same moment, saying "yes!" a thousand times.

Here's a list of the most unforgettable K-drama marriage proposals.

The King: Eternal Monarch

(Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun)

These Are Memorable K-Drama Proposals That You Say Yes A Thousand Times

King Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) professes his love by traveling around infinity and opening all the doors in the universe to find her.

"No matter what kind of door opens before us in life, even if the moments we share makes us sad. I will love you tirelessly. We have decided to love the fate that chose us, for today and forever."

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118761/20200825/6-memorable-k-drama-marriage-proposals-that-youll-say-yes-a-thousand-times.htm

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I am tired to look PD or writer because all of them gone , I don't know what he thinks .At least he should shoot movie , movie shooting finishes in 3 months generally , Minho please work hard after MS . 

:( yeah all gone! 

yes, if he chooses movie, he can finish up sooner and then he should pick a drama right after!! 

i want 2 projects a year from LMH!!

42 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

He make us wait 3 years even though he received 200 drama offers in a year , now how long should we wait, only God knows.

Yeah only MYM and God knows! :joy: he gets offered a lot of projects and some of them are what we hear now and then in articles.  LMH update his IG yesterday but it wasn't his current picture :criesariver:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

:( yeah all gone! 

yes, if he chooses movie, he can finish up sooner and then he should pick a drama right after!! 

i want 2 projects a year from LMH!!

Yeah only MYM and God knows! :joy: he gets offered a lot of projects and some of them are what we hear now and then in articles.  LMH update his IG yesterday but it wasn't his current picture :criesariver:

@Nikaa94all the networks are starting to line up their drama schedules for 2021. I think this is because of the COVID-19 pandemic, which is continuing to disrupt and likely delay production timelines. So, I guess they’re preparing this early to pre-empt and accommodate the issues. :blush:

• Like 3

Just a reminder that we’re asking you to share something about LMH by the end of today, Thursday, to help us with our LMH article for Soompi. You can say one or two sentences about any of the following:

- What made you become a fan of LMH?

-What do you like about him?

-Any particular personal preferences or peccadilloes you know about him?

-What you especially liked in one of his series/films

-Other

Also, feel free to post an image or video that you think would be good to include in the article. 

Thank you to those who have already replied!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, msdot said:

Just a reminder that we’re asking you to share something about LMH by the end of today, Thursday, to help us with our LMH article for Soompi. You can say one or two sentences about any of the following:

- What made you become a fan of LMH?

-What do you like about him?

-Any particular personal preferences or peccadilloes you know about him?

-What you especially liked in one of his series/films

-Other

Also, feel free to post an image or video that you think would be good to include in the article. 

Thank you to those who have already replied!

I fell in love with his character GJP first, I was absorbed by GJP so much that I started to follow LMH himself as an actor. I wanted to learn more and more about his character and anything related to him. I care about him so much!! My heart!!!! :heart::bawling:

i like the way he laughs, how hard he works when he takes a project, I like his eyes and intense gaze in dramas, I like how humble and considerate he is. 

In all his dramas, the way he likes the FL is so exceptional and intense. Lee Min Ho always owns characters and make them so special and memorable.

• Like 4
  • Love 2