Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Minho you can call me YEON-IN if you want .

yeon -in:sweetheart,lover:blush:

i am so behind with my work because I spend my morning watching videos from the pres con and reading threads but how I can not.

Our boy is very stressed and we all see it.

Its not  only his return to the screen after 3 years that makes him nervous but he personality also.

Minho is very very  responsible  person and he knows very well for whatever is the result they will put it on his shoulders.

I liked already how he looks with  Go Eun but what I liked the most is how he looks with Do Hwan .Love it  and I feel their chemistry.Two cuties there.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Leeminho cutely complained about he’s being the oldest between him, kimgoeun and woodohwan. He wants to hear both of them calling him “hyung & oppa.” He makes mistake by calling goeun “noona.”

Dohwan said he usually called leeminho “pyeha” (majesty) but in this press con he finally called leeminho “hyung.”

cr: minozlmho

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. During the presscon he said that although he's more relaxed now on his 30s, there's still one thing that haven't changed since his 20s & that's feeling of nervousness & excitement at the same time. He said that his drama will air tomorrow makes him nervous. He feels that feeling this kind of emotion will never leave him for the next 20-30 years as an actor.  :lol:

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

i am so behind with my work because I spend my morning watching videos from the pres con and reading threads but how I can not.

Its not  only his return to the screen after 3 years that makes him nervous but he personality also.

Minho is very very  responsible  person and he knows very well for whatever is the result they will put it on his shoulders.

I liked already how he looks with  Go Eun but what I liked the most is how he looks with Do Hwan .Love it  and I feel their chemistry.Two cuties there.

Hi kiklaminHo, you're saying that you love the bromance, huh?  :lol:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, syntyche said:

screencaps

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing More presscon pictures. The reel couple is very color-coordinated! I must say. So NICE to see LMH like this, attending presscon of his dramas......it's been quite a while. Well, tomorrow is already D-DAY!  :lol:

• Like 4

0004663078_001_20200417085717565.jpg?typ

BBQ announced on the 17th that it will launch its new "Hot Golden Olive" series.

At the same time as the product's launch, BBQ will carry out all-round online marketing activities using social networking services and YouTube channels, expanding the interface between "Hot Golden Olive" and consumers in their 20s. It will also unveil a new commercial featuring newly selected actor Lee Min-ho as a model.

BBQ said, "We wanted to develop a high-end spicy product that actively reflects the new taste trend of the younger generation who enjoy relieving stress through spicy taste while appealing to the strengths of golden olive chicken," and emphasized, "We will continue to introduce many young and trendy products that actively reflect the opinions of young people."

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=277&aid=0004663078

• Like 5
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

@kiklaminHo I agree that LMH seemed subdued or something at the presscon.   Yup, LMh and WDH seemed comfortable together.  I'm really nervous for him. 

Remember that we will go through our "favorites" after the King, so keep track of anything memorable!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

@kiklaminHo I am also super behind my work what did king lee gon do to us :bawling:  i can't help it. His great personality and hard work really make me wanna support him for whatever he does. 

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@kiklaminHo I agree that LMH seemed subdued or something at the presscon.   Yup, LMh and WDH seemed comfortable together.  I'm really nervous for him. 

Remember that we will go through our "favorites" after the King, so keep track of anything memorable!

@CarolynH me too so nervous, Naver is flooded with his articles today about his comeback .....I can totally feel the burden and expectations people has on him. 

Anyway The King Lee Min-Ho is trending again on Naver now. 

3JyUJyp.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Lee Minho Says He Is Sad that Kim Go-eun·Woo Do Hwan Do Not Call Him "Oppa" & "Hyung"

201422420_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Minho shared he feels sad that actress Kim Go-eun and actor Woo Do Hwan do not refer to him as "oppa" and "hyung". On April 16, an online press conference for SBS' upcoming fantasy romance drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' was held.

201422417_1280.jpg

During the press conference, Lee Minho, Kim Go-eun and Woo Do Hwan were asked how well they got along during shooting. Kim Go-eun answered, "Lee Minho has such a great personality. Thanks to his friendliness, we were able to become close quickly." Lee Minho responded, "Despite my effort, Go-eun and Do Hwan still call me 'seonbae'. I was super nice to them; all laid back and stuff, you know." With a laugh, Lee Minho continued, "I wonder when they would start calling me 'oppa' and 'hyung'."

201422419_1280.jpg

Woo Do Hwan burst into laughter and commented, "I think it's the hierarchy in the drama. I'm serving you, so..." Then, he suddenly looked Lee Minho in the eye and playfully said, "Hyung...?", which made Lee Minho laugh.

Hide contents

201422418_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, 'The King: Eternal Monarch' is scheduled to be unveiled at 10PM KST today.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005750920

• Like 6
  • Love 1

What’s hot? The chicken or him? Hehehe. 

I hope it goes well tonight. As a fan, I can feel his burden. It’s his comeback in three years and with so much hype around it, I hope it lives up to the expectations. This project marks the beginning of the next chapter to his career and I pray it does well.

And let’s not forget the other party who lives to see him fail, I want this drama to shut them up. :D

How will I ever sleep tonight? I’m too excited!

Also, I’m living for LMH and WDH interactions! They’re so cute! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Lee Min Ho Describes How He’s Changed as a Man and an Actor Upon Entering His 30s

He took 3 years off as an actor before taking on his role in “The King: Eternal Monarch.”

S479wfQCbY4_rWlvgekvbwR8cPImnO7bxfocKlS6

At a recent press conference for the new drama, The King: Eternal Monarch, Lee Min Ho talked about the 3 years he had off as well as how he changed upon entering his 30s.

jC1PL-6Jtw-VAD3hapYdaMWk2CjtI7uTWmwqOG5T

He went into detail about how he spent his last 3 years off from his acting career.

I took 3 years off, and it was a time where I could look back on my past self. I’m in a stance where I have to think about how to portray myself, not as a man in his 20s, but a man in his 30s. I thought that meant I had to show everyone that I’ve grown.

– Lee Min Ho

He then went on to share that he took a lot of time to think before taking on his role in The King: Eternal Monarch.

I did a lot of monitoring of my past years, and I did a lot of research and thinking about what direction I want to go in. I was worried, but when I got back on set, it didn’t feel unfamiliar. I felt comfortable. I thought to myself, ‘This is where I’m supposed to be.’

– Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho explained that he changed since entering his 30s and that he thinks it will make a great influence on his personal life as well as his career.

Once I got into my 30s, Lee Min Ho as a person found a lot more leisure. The leisure to only look at what’s important when working and perceiving people. I think that quality will benefit me greatly in my career as an actor as well.

– Lee Min Ho

But he also added that there’s one thing that hasn’t changed since his 20s.

The fact that the show will air tomorrow makes me nervous. I feel like this feeling of nervousness and excitement will never leave me for the next 20 or 30 yeras as an actor.

– Lee Min Ho

The King: Eternal Monarch will premiere on Netflix this Friday.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/15-iconic-kpop-moments-2020-so-far/

202004171327496710_5.jpg

202004171327496710_2.jpg

202004171327496710_4.jpg

Spoiler

202004171327496710_3.jpg

'The King' Lee Min-ho, a shining konryongpo figure, a fairy tale reading emperor

"D-DAY, the door to 'Parallel World Fantasy' finally opens!"

SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch," unveiled Lee Min-ho as shining gonryongpo figure Emperor Lee Gon of the Korean Empire, even wearing a Yongpo.

Lee Min-ho will play the role of the emperor of the Korean Empire and Lee Gon in "The King" to showcase his infinite charm. In the drama, Lee Gon is the third emperor of the Korean Empire, and he is known to be a perfect monarch to the people by combining his beautiful appearance, elegant figure and calm personality. However, he is a science-type man who likes accurate numbers rather than vague words because of his sensitivity and obsession.

In this regard, Lee Min-ho has transformed himself into the Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon, and is stealing attention by emitting a "shining goryongpo figure" of the ruling party. In the drama, Emperor Lee Gon is reading fairy tales to children and communicating with them. Lee Gon, wearing a dark black gonryongpo and an Ikseongwan, reveals the affectionate side of the emperor by making various facial expressions and reading fairy tale books. Children also respond to Lee Gon's fairy tale story with a cute smile. However, curiosity is mounting over what happened to Lee Gon, who was showing fresh chemistry with the children with a bright smile, suddenly became embarrassed.

Lee Min-ho's shining gonryongpo figure scene was filmed at a studio in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province. Lee Min-ho, wearing a gonryong gun, which is a symbol of the emperor, heated up the scene with his unique aura from the force that appeared. During the filming with a number of children, Lee focused on the script carefully until the end. Lee Min-ho then showed off his impromptu "The Royal Kindergarten" during the break, playing fairy tales for the tired children. The staff also responded to Lee Min-ho's realistic fairy tale storytelling skills, saying, "We have found a second talent," and the filming site was colored with cordiality due to the children laughing.

"Lee Min-ho in 'The King' perfectly presents the true Lord Lee Gon, who is loved by everyone," the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures said. "Only through 'The King' will you see the parallel world fantasy romance that will be full of fun."

Meanwhile, SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama "The King," organized into 16 episodes, will premiere at 10 p.m. on April 17 (Today) following "Hyena."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202004171332385461052_1

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

What’s hot? The chicken or him? Hehehe. 

I hope it goes well tonight. As a fan, I can feel his burden. It’s his comeback in three years and with so much hype around it, I hope it lives up to the expectations. This project marks the beginning of the next chapter to his career and I pray it does well.

Reveal hidden contents

And let’s not forget the other party who lives to see him fail, I want this drama to shut them up. :D

How will I ever sleep tonight? I’m too excited!

Also, I’m living for LMH and WDH interactions! They’re so cute! 

Hi Heretorant, for Friday dramas slot tonight, "The King" will be more eye-catching since it's LMH's 1st return to the small screen after his MS last year & their 2nd collaboration with the writer. (The Heirs) :lol:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, syntyche said:

D-DAY! :heart:

After years of waiting, we're finally seeing our King beginning today!

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. Ye, it's D-DAY! I hope "The King" will dominate the current season of dramas, which are airing especially the Fri-Sat airtime slot. This drama will face-face compete with The World of the Married from JTBC, having the latest EP with 18% ratings. But, audiences for these (2) dramas are different in genres, I guess there may not be much direct competition for viewers. However, the metrics will always be there. So, the clash of them seem inevitable.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1