brokerage ins update a

order to meet Li Baoying actor's birthday
is full of sincerity gifts fans sent
bright smile and beautiful flower beauty
-British actor certified according to reach 
-
Fans Our enthusiasm should be
thanked every moment. 

This is the fresh sister after many years! I am too good! [tears][tears][tears]p4 than the heart of a small cute wife wife is really Meng [Hold a hug][Hold a hug][Hold a hug]
# best in the world Baoying # # # Li Baoying you so so good-looking
once again like to thank everyone should aid[heart][Hold a hug]

• cf10dc20ly1gmm12c29w5j20tz1ia1kx.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gmm12c29w5j20tz1ia1kx.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gmm12cl121j20u00u077e.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gmm12cwu2gj20u00u0jts.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gmm12d6pj6j20u00u0dhq.jpg
李宝英超话#
礼拜一安利李宝英# Endorsement update video A zishen 2021 S/S #世界最的李宝英
# LBaidu Li Baoying it official blog microblogging video
  •  

cf10dc20ly8gl01jc3kfaj20ry0ry3z9.jpg?KID=imgbed,tva&Expires=1612193886&ssig=mQXvEnt7vM
  •  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

cf10dc20ly1gprbka6d09j21b81uy4qq.jpg

Li Bao's English Premier LeagueKorean drama Mine super story
update poster A
"Mine" Lee Bo Young-Kim Seo Hyung's main poster "Open Our World"

tvN's new weekend drama "Mine" revealed the main poster.

TVN’s new weekend drama "Mine" (Script: Bai Meijing/Director: Li Najing/Planning Studio: StudioDragon/ Production: JS Pictures), which will premiere on May 8th, talks about getting rid of the prejudices of the world and looking for the strength that belongs to you. Women's stories.

Writer Baek Mi-kyung who wrote "Tasteful She", "The Strong Woman Is Bong Soon" and directed "If you like, please ring the bell", Director Li Najing of "Road to the Third Stream", and two acting skills that show trust The congenial works of actors Lee Bo Young (playing Seo Hee Soo) and Kim Seo Hyung (playing Jeong Seo Hyun) are highly anticipated. Among them, the main poster representing "Mine" was made public, making it even more eye-catching.

In the poster, the former top actor and the second daughter-in-law of Hyo Won's family, Seo Hee Soo (Lee Bo Young) and the eldest daughter-in-law, Jeong Seo Hyun (Jim Seo Hyung), who wears a cold personality, are walking out of the darkness that surrounds them. The bright light that permeated the two of them pushed away the shadows, clearly showing their existence.

Not only that, but also engraved with the words "Our World From Now", which makes the feelings even higher. Although cautiously, it can be seen where the gazes of the hard Seo Hee Soo and the indifferent and arrogant Jung Seo Hyun are looking at. As the daughters-in-law of the Hyo Won family, they each lead a seemingly perfect daily life. What is the world?

In this way, "Mine" foretells the unusual things of the Hyo Won family composed of diverse human group portraits such as Seo Hee Soo and Jung Su Hyun, which makes the prepared audience tighten their reasoning nerves.:approves:

• 1 month later...
  • gm4queen changed the title to Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Current Drama 2021 : Mine 마인
  • 8 months later...

https://kbizoom.com/actress-lee-bo-young-to-make-a-comeback-on-the-small-screen-as-an-advertising-queen-through-new-drama-advertising-agency/
Actress Lee Bo-young to make a comeback on the small screen as an ‘advertising queen’ through new drama “Advertising Agency”

By cabeti119 | March 15, 2022

F806C629-A305-4CCF-9A81-667A228D8651.jpg

Lee Bo-young will make a spectacular comeback as an ‘advertising queen’.

According to a report by SPOTV News on March 15th, Lee Bo-young will star in the new drama “Advertising Agency” (working title).

“Advertising Agency” is an office drama that tells about a woman who becomes the first female executive of a business group to create her career in which she will go beyond the first to reach the best position.

Set in the backdrop of an advertising agency, the drama will realistically tell the daily stories of those who are struggling with their war-like lives to reach the peak and the backstories of this industry.

In this work, Lee Bo-young will show her confident woman power by taking on the role of the first female executive of the top advertising agency in Korea – Go Ah-in, who endures all the hardships and overcome them. 

Meanwhile, Lee Bo-young appeared as Seo Hee-soo, the main character in tvN’s “Mine” last year. She performed well and helped the drama surpass 10% in viewership. Since “Advertising Agency” is a new work chosen by Lee Bo-young herself, who is considered a ‘trustworthy actress’, the viewers are already raising high expectations for what new charms she will show and how she will capture the hearts of the viewers in this drama.

“Advertising Agency” is being discussed to air on JTBC in the second half of this year.

—UPDATE

https://k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065595809313854
Lee Bo-young·Son Na-eun·Jeon Hye-jin to lead JTBC’s new drama 'Advertising Agency'

YonhapNews / 2022-06-10 15:50:24
(This article is translated from Korean to English by Kim Sun Min.)

D3DDE14D-E2FE-4936-8915-30A8957ADBB0.jpg
▲ This photo, provided by J Wide Company Co., Ltd., shows Lee Bo-young. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

SEOUL, June 10 (Yonhap) – JTBC announced on Friday that it has confirmed the cast of S. Korean actors Lee Bo-young, Jo Sung-ha, Son Na-eun, Han Joon-woo, and Jeon Hye-jin for its new drama “Advertising Agency”(tentative title).

“Advertising Agency” is an office drama that depicts the story of Go Ah-in, who becomes the first female executive of a major advertising agency and builds a career to reach the highest position. 

The drama will realistically portray uncertain lives of people in advertising agencies, who look like elegant swans on the outside but struggle to survive in reality. 

Lee Bo-young plays the role of creative director Go Ah-in, who leads production team 2 in VC Planning, an advertising agency of a major corporation. Go became No. 1 “advertising queen” in the industry by working like a robot for 19 years, but constantly aims for a higher position.

Jo Sung-ha will appear as Choi Chang-soo, the planning director of the advertising agency VC Planning, who has been on a roll without a single failure. Son Na-eun will play Kang Han-na, the 3rd generation chaebol of the VC Group, while Han Joon-woo plays the role of Park Young-woo, Kang Han-na’s former tutor as well as her bodyguard who stays by her side, and Jeon Hye-jin portrays Jo Eun-jung, a copywriter for production team 2 of VC Planning.  

7B67AF21-741B-4A30-B153-D2EA0E748EC2.jpg
▲ This photo, provided by the agency of each actor, shows Lee Bo-young, Jo Sung-ha, Son Na-eun, Han Joon-woo, and Jeon Hye-jin. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

It is directed by Lee Chang-min of the dramas “Welcome to Waikiki” and “Monthly Magazine Home,” and it will be aired in the first half of 2023. (END)

(C) Yonhap News Agency. All Rights Reserved

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Drama 2021 : Mine 마인
  • 11 months later...
  • partyon changed the title to Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide