Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

tvN Drama Starring GOT7’s Jinyoung, Jeon So Nee, Yoo Ji Tae, And Lee Bo Young Confirms Premiere Date

tvN Drama Starring GOT7’s Jinyoung, Jeon So Nee, Yoo Ji Tae, And Lee Bo Young Confirms Premiere Date

Mar 18, 2020
by D. Kim

tvN’s new weekend drama “Blossom” (working title) is gearing up for its premiere!

It was confirmed on March 18 that “Blossom” is confirmed to premiere on April 18 following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama.”

“Blossom” will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo who become each other’s first loves in college then reunite many years later. Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play the characters during their younger years, while Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties.

As college students, Han Jae Hyun is a righteous and upright law school student, while Yoon Ji Soo is a music school student majoring in piano who is proactive about getting what she wants. The two begin a heart-fluttering young romance.

Although they part ways, they meet again two decades later after their lives have changed completely.

Check out the first teaser here!https://www.soompi.com/article/1388875wpp/tvn-drama-starring-got7s-jinyoung-jeon-so-nee-yoo-ji-tae-and-lee-bo-young-confirms-premiere-date:thumbsup:

tvN’s new weekend drama “Blossom” (working title) is gearing up for its premiere!  It was confirmed on March 18 that “Blossom” is confirmed to premiere on April 18 following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama.” “Blossom” will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo who become each other’s first loves in college then reunite many years later. #Jinyoung and #JeonSoNee will play the characters during their younger years, while #YooJiTae and  #LeeBoYoung will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties.  As college students, Han Jae Hyun is a righteous and upright law school student, while Yoon Ji Soo is a music school student majoring in piano who is proactive about getting what she wants. The two begin a heart-fluttering young romance.  Although they part ways, they meet again two decades later after their lives have changed completely. . . . . . #blossom #drama #chinesedrama #liuyuhan #luzhaohua #liuyinjun #xiezinxun #sunyanqing #wetv #dorama #dramas #meme #kdrama #kdramas #thaidrama #love #Taiwanesedrama #vagabond #crashlandingonyou #dramalover #asiandrama #kpop #mikeangelo #romcom #Netflix #youtube

tvN’s new weekend drama “Blossom” (working title) is gearing up for its premiere! It was confirmed on March 18 that “Blossom” is confirmed to premiere on April 18 following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama.” “Blossom” will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo who become each other’s first loves in college then reunite many years later. #Jinyoung  and #JeonSoNee  will play the characters during their younger years, while #YooJiTae  and  #LeeBoYoung  will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties. As college students, Han Jae Hyun is a righteous and upright law school student, while Yoon Ji Soo is a music school student majoring in piano who is proactive about getting what she wants. The two begin a heart-fluttering young romance. Although they part ways, they meet again two decades later after their lives have changed completely. . . . .:thumbsup:

Liu Zhitai Li Baoying tvN The new drama # 花样 年华-生如夏花 # is a new preview of the 40-year-old men and women's first love reunion story
entrepreneur Han Zaixian ( # 刘智泰 # ), he is a "beautiful middle-aged" with a slender figure and outstanding appearance But it was a cold-blooded man. Now becomes a cheesy person who is good at managing money.
Yin Zhixiu ( #李宝英#饰) She is a strong single mother who raised her children alone. She was once the most sought after prosecutor's family, but she lost her family because of the accident and lived fortunately every day. Han Zaixian and Yin Zhixiu loved each other deeply, and ushered in the first year of beauty. In middle age who is tired of life, they meet again in completely different circumstances, and continue the love story. L吃瓜 小 爱 豆 's Weibo video

Upcoming Drama Shares New Posters Of Lee Bo Young And Yoo Ji Tae Sharing A Quiet Moment Together

Upcoming Drama Shares New Posters Of Lee Bo Young And Yoo Ji Tae Sharing A Quiet Moment Together

Mar 23, 2020
by J. Lim

tvN’s upcoming Saturday-Sunday drama “Blossom” (working title) has shared new couple posters of Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young.

“Blossom” will tell the story of Han Jae Hyun (Yoo Ji Tae) and Yoon Ji Soo (Lee Bo Young), who reunite later in life after their time as each other’s first loves have passed and everything has changed. Though the passage of time has placed them in completely different situations, they meet again to see what will blossom between them.

The new posters show the two characters walking along train tracks, Han Jae Hyun is just a few steps behind Yoon Ji Soo with a soft smile on his face. The tagline reads, “Will we be able to go back to those days?” and the warm atmosphere created by the pair as they enjoy a quiet moment between themselves raises anticipation for the love story that will unfold in the upcoming drama.

Lee-Bo-Young-Yoo-Ji-Tae2.jpgLee-Bo-Young-Yoo-Ji-Tae-1.jpg

“Blossom” will be the follow-up drama to “Hi Bye, Mama” and will begin airing in April.

Source (1)https://www.soompi.com/article/1389840wpp/upcoming-drama-shares-new-posters-of-lee-bo-young-and-yoo-ji-tae-sharing-a-quiet-moment-together:heart:

Watch: GOT7’s Jinyoung, Jeon So Nee, Yoo Ji Tae, And Lee Bo Young Test Chemistry On Set Of New Drama

Watch: GOT7’s Jinyoung, Jeon So Nee, Yoo Ji Tae, And Lee Bo Young Test Chemistry On Set Of New Drama

Mar 24, 2020
by D. Kim

A behind-the-scenes video has been released for the upcoming drama “When My Love Blooms”!

The tvN drama will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo who become each other’s first loves in college then reunite many years later. Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play the characters during their younger years, while Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties.

The making-of video gives a glimpse of the actors filming their first scenes together.

Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young show friendly chemistry as they joke around comfortably. Yoo Ji Tae worries that he might sound too cheesy as he sweetly says his lines, “I won’t say you should hold my hand, but just stick close to me. Keep up with my footsteps and follow me well.”

Yoo Ji Tae is also full of praise for his coworkers as he says through an interview, “Including our staff members and director, I think everyone here is so beautiful, so I am really looking forward to ‘When My Love Blooms’ which we are creating together with these beautiful staff members and director.”

Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee appear to be adorably awkward as they begin filming together. They sit in silence until the director begins a conversation first, to which they both comment that they wanted to ask each other that question. The two then start joking around more as Jinyoung says to her, “Noona, you have to do well,” while she responds, “No, sunbae you have to do well!” Although Jeon So Nee is actually older than Jinyoung, the character Han Jae Hyun is older than Yoon Ji Soo in the drama and is referred to as “Jae Hyun sunbae.”

Jinyoung introduces his character saying, “He is a student whose strong beliefs and reality clash a lot, and he is a character who ends up loving Ji Soo a lot.

He goes on to explain that it is a calm drama but with a rollercoaster of emotions mixed in. On filming with Jeon So Nee, he comments, “We began filming in cold weather, so I think our senses are a bit dulled. Once we loosen up more, I think we’ll get to know each other better, although I’m not sure what So Nee thinks of this.”

Jeon So Nee shares, “It is my first time acting out a really romantic drama like this, so as heart-fluttering as it is, there were also many awkward and unfamiliar aspects. Jae Hyun sunbae tries to step up first to exchange opinions about the script and scenes we have together, and he also opens up for us to get closer, so I think actor Jinyoung suits the role of Jae Hyun sunbae really well.”

She continues, “More than anything, the process of Ji Soo and Jae Hyun developing their love is important in ‘When My Love Blooms. In order to create a consistently believable story, we meet often to practice more.”

“When My Love Blooms” premieres on April 18 following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama.”

Check out the behind-the-scenes clip below!

Lee Bo Young On Wanting To Be An Actress Her Daughter Will Be Proud Of, And More

Lee Bo Young On Wanting To Be An Actress Her Daughter Will Be Proud Of, And More

Mar 24, 2020
by S. Cho

Ahead of her return to the small screen, Lee Bo Young participated in a photo shoot for Cosmopolitan’s April issue.

Two years after appearing in 2018 drama “Mother,” Lee Bo Young is making her return with the upcoming tvN drama, “When My Love Blooms.”

When asked whether the drama has an association with the film of the same name, Lee Bo Young answered, “It is not associated with the movie. It holds the literal meaning of the drama title, ‘The happiest and most beautiful moment in life.’ It tells the story of a couple madly in love in their twenties who had to break up due to unforeseen circumstances but meet again later in their lives. After meeting with their first love again, they get to reflect on their memories of their youth.”

Lee-Bo-Young-1.jpg

Lee Bo Young, who plays Ji Soo, stars opposite of Yoo Ji Tae, who plays Jae Hyun, and their younger counterparts will be played by Jeon So Nee and GOT7‘s Jinyoung, respectively. She commented, “They are both so healthy and fresh that I’ve thought it would’ve been fun to have seniors like them in school. I asked the younger staff members whether they had seniors like Jae Hyun at school right now but they said people like him were all taken to JYP,” ending her story with a laugh.

She continued to explain the drama, saying, “There will be lots of fun elements involving items that were new in the nineties. Since I also experienced the nineties, it reminded me a lot of those times and made me share, ‘Back in my day…'”

Lee-Bo-Young-2.jpg

Lee Bo Young also explained the difference between dating now compared to the nineties. She shared, “People didn’t vaguely date like they do now and rather went headfirst if they liked someone. Now you can send one text and meet up, but back then you had to work at it for awhile to meet up just once. By calling and paging, a little more direct exchange was required compared to how people lose contact these days after texting back and forth for a bit. Since there weren’t cellphones, you could only call through the house phone. But, if you were calling their house phone, that meant you already had a pretty established relationship.”

When asked how her nineties were, Lee Bo Young replied, “Since there weren’t multiplexes, I watched many Disney movies at the Jongro or Seoul theatre. These days, I’ve begun to rewatch many Disney films because of my daughter, but I feel our generation has changed quite a bit. After rewatching, I realized the princesses are very passive. All they need to do is meet their prince. In Mulan, they even sing lyrics like, ‘You have to marry well, you have to get the attention of men.’ Snow White just sings while her animals clean for her, and while she’s sleeping, a prince comes and kisses her. When she wakes up, the two take off on a horse. In a silent forest, a princess just sleeps and sings but wakes up with a kiss. That’s why I’ve been careful about showing these to my daughter.”

Lee-Bo-Young-3.jpg

Lee Bo Young also discussed the bond she felt with the return of many of her fellow veteran actresses, like Kim Tae Hee and Kim Hee Sun. She explained, “While watching Kim Nam Joo in ‘Misty,’ I had this thought. I want to promote long enough so that when my daughter is older, she can say, ‘My mom does that kind of work.'”

She added, “Regardless of gender, the genres that an actor can portray decrease with age. However, since there are many good examples to follow, even if I age, I’ve gained confidence that I can do it too. In the past, it was honestly thought to be too difficult. Since there are many role models doing it well now, I expect that I can act for a long time too.”

Lee Bo Young married actor Ji Sung in 2013. The couple has a daughter born in 2015 and a son born in 2019.https://www.soompi.com/article/1390218wpp/lee-bo-young-on-wanting-to-be-an-actress-her-daughter-will-be-proud-of-and-more:innocent:

Yoo Ji Tae And Lee Bo Young Explain What Drew Them To Upcoming Drama “When My Love Blooms”

Yoo Ji Tae And Lee Bo Young Explain What Drew Them To Upcoming Drama “When My Love Blooms”

Mar 30, 2020
by J. Lim

Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young have opened up about why they were drawn to tvN’s new weekend drama “When My Love Blooms.”

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the story of Han Jae Hyun (Yoo Ji Tae) and Yoon Ji Soo (Lee Bo Young), who were each other’s beautiful first love and meet again later on in life after everything has changed.

Yoo Ji Tae’s Han Jae Hyun is someone who threw himself into student activism in his youth but time has turned him into a realistic and cold businessman. This is his first melodrama in a while and he explained, “I want to show people what a ‘Yoo Ji Tae-style melodrama’ really is.” He continued to add, “The script played such a large role in drawing me to the drama. I really enjoyed it. I was able to relate to what the screenwriter was laying out, and it was all so charming to me.”

He also showed affection for his character as he said, “Though Han Jae Hyun’s beliefs may have changed with the passing time, he is more confident than anyone about himself and never loses his sense of humor. I really focused on expressing the depth of my character in the drama.”

Yoo-Ji-Tae1.jpg

Alongside him is Lee Bo Young playing Yoon Ji Soo, who grew up in a wealthy family but as time goes on, she faces many obstacles. She is someone who has strong core values and always does her best at her job. Lee Bo Young showed love for Yoon Ji Soo as she said, “No matter what happens, she never crumbles and I feel like though she may appear tough on the outside, she’s even tougher on the inside. I also like her honest willingness to follow her heart.”

On what drew her to the drama, Lee Bo Young explained, “I like the emotions the script made me feel. And I felt like the characters were fleshed out and so lovely. Not only were the character so charming, but the script was so nice that it made me want to join in.” She added, “Even without trying, I find myself tearing up reading the script and the more lines I perform, the more I immerse deeper into my character.”

Lee-Bo-Young2.jpg

“When My Love Blooms” will be the follow-up drama to “Hi Bye, Mama” and will premiere on April 25.

Source (1) (2)https://www.soompi.com/article/1391288wpp/yoo-ji-tae-and-lee-bo-young-explain-what-drew-them-to-upcoming-drama-when-my-love-blossoms:thumbsup:

// @Baidu Li Baoying it official blog : thanks to his wife's word! Li Baoying Duck who came to Sha (Kai) Eagle (ai)[doge]
# 四少女 字 # 200330 Korean drama Huayang Nianhua Chaohua #花样 年华- 生如夏花 # tvN interview Jingxiao Zhongzi has

n't heard my sister speak like a machine gun for a long time ~~ But this interview has a kind of abrupt stop, should is not finished, do not know in a few days will not release part2, notice in my sister's not a lot of pictures out of it ㅠㅠ

Liu Zhitai over, then the X-  Baoying super, then L four girls _206-914 microblogging video
  •  

Lee Bo Young: "I'm confident that I can continue my acting career for a long time to come"

29D45926-BE62-4421-B9AC-B8ED41714C9E.jpg

Actress Lee Bo Young is about to return to the small screen.

It took Lee Bo Young 2 years since the drama "Mother" (2018) to return to the small screen with "When My Love Blooms" (tvN). The actress conducted a photoshoot and interview for the April issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

In response to the question about the connection between the drama and the movie of the same name, Lee Bo Young briefly introduced her new work, "This drama has absolutely nothing to do with the movie. Instead, it only contains the meaning of 'the most beautiful and happiest moment in life' of the phrase 'Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa'. The drama revolves around the story of a couple who had been madly in love in their 20s but ended up having to separate due to forced circumstances and later, they meet each other again. The two main characters will reunite with their first love and look back on their brilliant youth."

After that, the actress mentioned Jinyoung and So Nee - the two actors who respectively took on the role of 20-year-old Jae Hyun (played by Yoo Ji Tae) and Ji Soo, "Both of them are fresh and young, so I thought 'It would be interesting if a school have such senior and student.' When I asked the young employees, 'Is there a senior like Jae Hyun at school nowadays?', They said, 'No, such children are soon taken away by JYP.' Ha Ha." At the same time, she also expressed affection for the work, fellow actors and juniors.

Reveal hidden contents

F26B44E4-DE81-48A5-AD8E-B61375642739.jpg

The actress cracked everyone up when referring to noteworthy attractions in the drama, "It will be fun to see elements that represent the 90s such as PC communications network HiTEL, pager, MT, volunteering in the countryside. I used to live in that era, so it reminded me of many old memories. It can be called 'my time'."

Besides, she also described dating in the 90s, "At that time, people did not flirt vaguely like young people now. If one has a crush on someone, they would confront and profess their love to that person immediately. Now, we can arrange a meetup with just a message, but in the 90s, it took a lot of effort to meet each other once. At that time, people often made contact through telephones or pagers, so sending messages like now could interrupt the connection, thus, people chose to meet in person. Because there was no mobile phone, only landline phones were used. If two people called each other on the telephone, that means their relationship has already developed.

Through the setting of "When My Love Blooms", viewers can have a close look at "cine feel", the 90s generation with immense love for cinema. When asked how she experienced the 90s, Lee Bo Young honestly confided, "As there were no multiplex cinemas then, I often watched Disney films at Seoul or Jongno Theater. Recently, I started to watch Disney films again because of my daughter but the time seems to have changed a lot. I realize that princesses in the old days are very passive. They just need to meet the prince to become a princess. Even Mulan sings that 'I have to get married smoothly and catch men's eyes'. Snow White only sings while the animals do the cleaning, and when she sleeps, the prince comes and kisses her. After getting up, the two leave on horseback. Similarly, Sleeping Beauty also only sleeps and sings, then someone comes to kiss and wake her up. Therefore, I'm somewhat careful when letting my daughter watch these films."

3F0D043A-7C51-4E5A-AAE1-5B1D62729F15.jpg

Besides, in response to the question "Do you feel empathy when seeing fellow actors with the image of 'big sister' like Kim Tae Hee and Kim Hee Sun simultaneously return?", she answered, "Last year, when I saw Kim Nam Joo acting in the drama 'Misty', I had this thought. I wanted to be active as long as I can so that when my daughter grows up, she can confidently say 'My mom does that work'. Not mentioning gender, the older an actor gets, the fewer film genres they can act in. However, there were many good precedents to follow, so I believe that I can do it no matter how old I am. To be honest, I used to find it very difficult to do that. Because good examples before me are succeeding, I'm confident that I can continue my acting career for a long time to come"."

Reporter Jo Yeon Gyeong /cho.yeongyeong@jtbc.co.kr
Photo = Cosmopolitan
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

“When My Love Blooms” Cast Shares What Viewers Can Look Forward To In Upcoming Drama

“When My Love Blooms” Cast Shares What Viewers Can Look Forward To In Upcoming Drama

Apr 1, 2020
by J. Lim

The leading quartet of tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “When My Love Blooms” has shared what viewers can anticipate from the drama!

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the story of two people who were each other’s beautiful first love and meet again later on in life after everything has changed. Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take on the leading roles of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo in the present respectively, and GOT7’s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will be playing their younger counterparts from the past.

Yoo Ji Tae shared, “Most of all, I think a special charm of ‘When My Love Blooms’ is how the beautiful cinematography goes so well with spring.” He added, “If viewers focus on the chemistry between Lee Bo Young and me, I think the drama will remain with the viewers for a long time,” and raised anticipation for the beautiful melodrama.

Lee Bo Young said, “‘When My Love Blooms’ isn’t just a story about reuniting with your first love, it’s a drama that spans across both the past and present. I think it will be fun for viewers to compare the past and present to see how things have changed and how some things have stayed the same.

Jinyoung also chose the differences in the past and present as something to focus on and said, “At first, it was difficult to understand and act out a point in time that occurred even before I was born. But it made me think that, no matter if you’re in the past or present, everyone has a desire and love for change. I recommend keeping that in mind when you watch the drama.

Finally, Jeon So Nee said, “For our drama, many of the characters will have two different actors playing the same role. I think it would be fun to look for similarities between a character’s past and present.” She added, “I also liked all of the movies, music, and books that make an appearance in the drama. I think it would be fun for viewers to seek them out as well.”

“When My Love Blooms” is set to be the follow-up drama to “Hi Bye, Mama” and will premiere on April 25 at 9 p.m. KST. The drama will also be available on Viki!

Source (1)https://www.soompi.com/article/1391656wpp/when-my-love-blooms-cast-shares-what-viewers-can-look-forward-to-in-upcoming-drama:thumbsup:

Grand Prize Actors Lee Bo-young, Kim Hee-ae and Song Seung-heon Are Coming

2020/03/30 Source

photo1169721.jpg

They are coming.

For an actor, winning the grand prize is an honor everyone dreams of. This is because it is an honor for being the best actor with not only their acting skills, but also a box office hit. Actors who win the grand prize have long established themselves as 'trusted actors'. A star-studded lineup is on its way and exciting viewers.

Lee Bo-young, who won the SBS Best Actress in 2013, is returning with the tvN drama "When My Love Blooms" on the 18th of April. She plays Yoon Ji-soo in this melodramatic story about a woman in her 40s coming face to face with her first love. Her working-mom character stands alongside Yoo Ji-tae in this drama.

Lee Bo-young just had her second child last year and is returning with "When My Love Blooms". She displayed calm and deep acting through "Mother - Drama" and "I Hear Your Voice" and now she's coming back with a new mellow mood.

Kim Hee-ae, who won the MBC Best Actress in 1991 and the SBS Best Actress in 2007 is coming back with the jTBC drama "The World of the Married" for the first time in 4 years.

Based on the English BBC series "Doctor Foster", "The World of the Married" is about a married couple's endless whirlpool of revenge that begins with betrayal. The intense world of couples strangling each other in the midst of exploding love and hatred is depicted in detail.

Kim Hee-ae's role of her lifetime is known to be the 2014 jTBC drama "Secret Love Affair" and the fact that she's making a comeback with director Mo Wan-il, who produced "Misty", creates huge anticipation.

MBC Best Actor of 2008 Song Seung-heon is also coming back with a romantic drama called "Shall We Have Dinner Together?". This will be Song Seung-heon's first drama in 7 years on MBC. "Shall We Have Dinner Together?" is based on a webtoon of the same name about a man and a woman who are used to being alone, recovering their emotions through 'dinner'.

Song Seung-heon takes on the role of a psychiatrist and food psychologist Kim Hae-kyeong. He's gentle, but spiteful with love for humans. The drama is more looked forward to because it is Song Seung-heon who has stood out with mellow and romace.

"When My Love Blooms" is directed by Son Jeong-hyeon, written by Jeon Hee-young, and features Yoo Ji-tae, Lee Bo-young, Jeon So-nee, Jinyoung, Woo Jung-won, Kim Joo-ryung. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2020/04/18~Upcoming, Sat, Sun 21:00 on tvN.

"The World of the Married" is directed by Mo Wan-il, written by Joo Hyeon-I, and features Kim Hee-ae, Park Hae-joon, Park Sun-young, Kim Young-min, Chae Gook-hee, Lee Kyung-young. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2020/03/27~Now airing, Fri, Sat 23:00 on jTBC.

"Shall We Have Dinner Together?" is directed by Ko Jae-hyeon, written by Kim Joo, and features Song Seung-heon, Seo Ji-hye, Lee Ji-hoon-I, Son Na-eun, Ye Ji-won, Park Ho-san. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2020/05~Upcoming, Mon, Tue on SBS.

Watch: Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, GOT7’s Jinyoung, And Jeon So Nee Give Viewers Butterflies Shooting Romantic “When My Love Blooms” Posters

Watch: Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, GOT7’s Jinyoung, And Jeon So Nee Give Viewers Butterflies Shooting Romantic “When My Love Blooms” Posters

Apr 13, 2020
by S. Cho

The actors of upcoming drama “When My Love Blooms” displayed their undeniable chemistry behind the scenes of their poster shoot.

The clip begins with Jeon So Nee interviewing GOT7’s Jinyoung (the pair plays the younger counterparts of Lee Bo Young and Yoo Ji Tae, respectively). She asks, “What are you doing?” and he replies, “We completed our poster shoot.” When asked how it was, he answers, “At first, it was awkward.” Despite this comment, the two are adorably playful while shooting.

The atmosphere is just as bright on set with Lee Bo Young and Yoo Ji Tae. As the two warm up from the cold weather, Lee Bo Young proves her veteran status as she spots the camera. She swiftly asks, “Are you going to ask me how I feel? I’m so cold.”

Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee continue their shoot, with Jinyoung explaining, “You have to look at the other person softly. In a loving way.” The two professionally do just that, giving viewers butterflies with their chemistry. They continue to joke around after, with Jeon So Nee zooming in on Jinyoung’s face and adorably denying it after.

Watch the full clip of their poster shoot here!

tvN’s “When My Love Blooms” premieres on April 25 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out the full posters here and a teaser for the drama below!https://www.soompi.com/article/1394062wpp/watch-yoo-ji-tae-lee-bo-young-got7s-jinyoung-and-jeon-so-nee-give-viewers-butterflies-shooting-romantic-when-my-love-blooms-posters

Lee Bo-young and Kim Hee-sun Return With Different Stories

2020/04/13 Source

photo1173809.jpg

Actors Lee Bo-young and Kim Hee-sun are coming back with different stories. They return to drama after two years, preparing to meet with viewers through new stories and roles.

First Lee Bo-young stars in the new tvN drama "When My Love Blooms" and Kim Hee-sun is looking forward to the release of the SBS drama "Alice", which is due later this year. The two actors, who received high ratings for their stories and also received favorable reviews in terms of acting, will try to change the mood this time.

Lee Bo-young falls in love with Yoo Ji-tae in "When My Love Blooms". It's a story about a man and a woman who are each others' first loves, meeting again 20 years later and sharing deeper love. Lee Bo-young starred mostly in genre dramas and motherly-love dramas such as "Mother - Drama", "Whisper" and "God's Gift - 14 Days".

This is her first traditional melodrama since the 2012 "The Equator Man". This new drama is also a love story of the 40s, an unusual case. Lee Bo-young explained her reason for choosing the drama saying, "I was attracted to her because she is tough, both outside and inside and doesn't fall under difficult circumstances".

Kim Hee-sun, who starred mostly in psychological dramas, is attempting a fantasy called "Alice". "Alice" is about a man and a woman who part forever through death, going beyond dimensions and meeting once again, like magic. She's currently in filming with her co-star Joo Won. She takes on the role of a geeky physicist who holds the secret to time travel and manages characters from their 20s to 40s. This wouldn't have been easy if not for her never-aging looks.

"When My Love Blooms" is directed by Son Jeong-hyeon, written by Jeon Hee-young, and features Yoo Ji-tae, Lee Bo-young, Jeon So-nee, Jinyoung, Han Jee-won, Ko Woo-rim. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2020/04/25~Upcoming, Sat, Sun 21:00 on tvN.

"Alice" is directed by Baek Soo-chan, written by Kang Cheol-gyoo, Kim Ga-yeong-I, Kim Gyoo-won, and features Kim Hee-sun, Joo Won, Choi Won-young, Kim Byung-ok, Lee Da-in, Jihyuk. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2020/08~Upcoming, Fri, Sat 22:00 on SBS.https://www.hancinema.net/lee-bo-young-and-kim-hee-sun-return-with-different-stories-140441.html

Grand Prize Winners Lee Bo-young, Kim Soo-hyun and Cho Seung-woo Return to TvN Dramas

2020/04/13 Source

photo1174251.jpg

Grand Prize winners are coming back with dramas.

Actors Lee Bo-young, Kim Soo-hyun and Cho Seung-woo are looking forward to tvN dramas.

Lee Bo-young, who won the 2013 SBS Best Actress for the SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice", is coming back with the tvN series "When My Love Blooms". It's a story about a man and a woman who are each others' first loves, meeting again 20 years later and sharing deeper love. Lee Bo-young takes on the role of Yoon Ji-soo, a woman who was born into a wealthy family, but goes through the hardships of life as time passes.

Kim Soo-hyun, who took home the KBS Best Actor Award in 2015, is returning with the new tvN drama "Psycho, But It's Okay", a fantasy romantic drama about a psychiatric ward caregiver and an impulsive fairy tale writer suffering from antisocial personality disorder. It is Kim Soo-hyun's first drama since his military discharge a year ago. He made cameo appearances in the tvN drama "Hotel Del Luna" and "Crash Landing on You", spiking interest in his own return to the screens.

Cho Seung-woo, who won the 2012 MBC Best Actor Award for "The Horse Healer", is back with "Secret Forest 2", an internal secret-tracking drama about a lonely prosecutor who doesn't feel emotions, and a warm and just detective that delve into the prosecutor's sponsor murder case. It aims to continue the story from season 1.

Source : /www.newsen.com/news_...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema https://www.hancinema.net/grand-prize-winners-lee-bo-young-kim-soo-hyun-and-cho-seung-woo-return-to-tvn-dramas-140472.html