MDSY

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung for ACE! 

1470013051_zpso9zh9fci.png

1470017933_zpsw6tfqukm.jpg

1470014238_zps5xerlhp6.jpg

Here is the link to the CF (x)

source

-

Hi guys, I am Ann. Been a fan of both of them for a pretty long time! Was extremely obsessed with Lee Bo Young after I Hear Your Voice and Ji Sung killed it in Kill Me Heal Me. I am such a huge fan of them both. Sad that this thread isn't that active. I just saw a post on FB about them doing this CF together and thought I might as well just share it here! 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a LBY fan too.  Life just got caught up with me... and her.  She is a mother.  Her baby isn't that old.  Maybe she's spending time with family.  I know that seems crazy, but she works hard.  I'm glad that she's taking the time to be with her baby.   Anyways, I'm waiting patiently for her next project. I'm sure it'll be something amazing... whatever her choice is. ^^

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Why is it so quiet in here? LBY is doing so well in Whisper, I was hoping there would be more discussion about her in this forum...

Also, is it confirmed that she will do the drama Mother as well? So far, I have only seen 1 web site reporting on it, so I am not sure if it is true. With her recent experience of becoming a mom, I think she will do a wonderful job in that role.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://kdramakisses.com/2017/06/03/lee-bo-young-to-star-in-korean-drama-mother/

I had been wondering what had become of this drama. Well, it looks like Lee Bo Young (Whisper) has been confirmed to be starring in the new tvN drama Mother. Mother is a remake of the popular Japanese drama of the same name and is about a woman who kidnaps an abused little girl and becomes her mother. It comes from the writer of Thirst and The Handmaiden.

I find this plot very appealing, and this sounds like a great role for Lee Bo Young. She recently concluded a successful drama in Whisper, and it’s good to see that she has already signed on for a new drama.

Mother is looking to premiere in late 2017 or early 2018 on tvN.

3E7D8AB0-B29F-44E8-9D2B-A455DE74D6D8_zps

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi guys! 

Seems like no one pops in here anymore but do any of you happen to know where I can watch Lee Bo Young's Healing Camp episode 131 subbed in english? I can only find ep. 130 online on VIU and have been meaning to watch ep.131 for some time now to no avail. Any long time Lee Bo Young fans out there who has a copy and wouldn't mind sharing? :D

• 1 month later...

This place seems dead.

But I still have to say that I’ve seen 10 episodes of Mother and Lee Bo Young is perfect. It is as if the part was made for her.

Everyone in the world should see Mother. It is actually important work. 

I have worked with abused children and foster kids. And I am an adoptive parent of one of those foster kids. Because of this experience I have more of a personal reaction than some. Though I’m sure there are many who have reason to relate to the events of Mother even more personally than do I.

This may seem presumptuous, but I am proud of Lee Bo Young and the entire cast and staff of Mother for producing this show with such dedication and delicacy. I wish I could hug them all (yes, I know hugging is not really a thing in Korea - hopefully no one takes offense because I put it that way).

Edited by gadget5129
  • Like 1

Oh my gosh, the drama Mother is AMAZING. When I heard LBY was going to be in it, I knew immediately that she would rock the part, and that is certainly proving to be true. I keep walking up to people who know nothing about kdramas and trying to tell them about this. 

On 2/25/2018 at 1:16 AM, gadget5129 said:

his may seem presumptuous, but I am proud of Lee Bo Young and the entire cast and staff of Mother for producing this show with such dedication and delicacy. I wish I could hug them all

YES. I feel the same way. If she had a social media account, I'd leave a message to that intent, but I don' think she does, so all I can do is try to let as many people as possible know about it. 

• Like 1