On 12/10/2020 at 9:29 PM, SweetLullaby said:

I thought we’d get to watch You’re my spring first bcs we heard about Oh Sujae after YMS.. The timing of the articles are so funny to me it looks like SBS and TVN are fighting over her 

tvN: She’s in drama first!!!

SBS: No she’s in my drama first !!! 

Actually 'Why Oh Soo Jae' news came out first as a rumor on Sept 10. Then 4 days later Sept 14 article revealed that Hyun Jin is reviewing 'You Are My Spring'. Since then, I thought 'Why Oh Soo Jae' forever forgotten as rumor!

Looks like HJ wanted to accept both, but there's a clash of time. TvN has made effort to rearrange the airdate from 1st half of 2021 to 2nd half 2021 July. Idk will it be good enough (schedule wise) for her to accept YAMS?

On 12/10/2020 at 9:29 PM, SweetLullaby said:

Sending in my oppa suggestions :wub:

1.Jung Hae In

2.Jung Hae In

3. Jang Ki Young

4. Jung Hae In 

Pardon me to add some more:

5. Seo Kang Joon

6. Kim Soo Hyun

7. Nam Joo Hyuk 

:daydream:Haha...........

On 12/11/2020 at 3:46 AM, SweetLullaby said:

Yes looks like she accepted it. I don’t know what SOOP is doing tbh:mellow:

Probably too busy promoting their favourite artistes. They didn't even release news about HJ reviewing 'Why Oh Soo Jae'!

@Supergal 2016 Me too, want to see a long hair badass, a pretty and charming(?) Oh Soo Jae! :transforms:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hola @hola2jin i saw this recent article n now I am crossing every single body part (ops @inspiredbyshj) that we get to see our queen filming here !!  ha~~ i mean since Studio Dragon is producing 'You Are My spring' :gangnamstyle:EnviousThickBeardedcollie-size_restricte

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entertainment/singapore-backdrop-for-k-dramas-in-the-future

PUBLISHED

DEC 10, 2020, 5:13 PM SGT

SINGAPORE - The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) has signed a three-year memorandum of understanding with leading K-drama production house Studio Dragon.

This is the first time that Studio Dragon, known for runaway hit drama series like Crash Landing On You (2019), Goblin (2016) and Stranger (2017 to 2020), has entered into an MOU with a national tourism organisation, according to a press release on Wednesday (Dec 9).

The deal will promote Singapore as a destination in South Korea and other regions through the production of South Korean dramas in Singapore.

Though the Covid-19 pandemic means that such plans will take time to materialise, when travel restrictions ease, Studio Dragon will be filming K-dramas with the Lion City as a backdrop.

STB will work with Studio Dragon to decide on the locations, products and cultures of Singapore to be featured.

There will also be joint marketing and promotional activities for such dramas to be rolled out in phases.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:50 AM, hola2jin said:
On 12/11/2020 at 3:46 AM, SweetLullaby said:

Yes looks like she accepted it. I don’t know what SOOP is doing tbh:mellow:

Probably too busy promoting their favourite artistes. They didn't even release news about HJ reviewing 'Why Oh Soo Jae'!

So so so silent means consent ya??

Mmm....Soop hasn't refuted SBS' claim so far :rubchin:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

@SweetLullaby @hola2jin omo.... i love all the oppa suggestions! JHI has Snowdrop next year so, he might not be on the list. 

about hairdos— i hoped for a high bun on YAMS before as i can remember and maybe it will still fit a law prof. But yes, long hair still counts the charming side so agree!! HAHA

@Supergal 2016 thank you for another news! that’s a great news for me! If SG will be a film location, i must go and see! Omg... wil def wait for this one! 
(btw, already done w/ TKDSBH -brought me so many tears)

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

On 12/15/2020 at 3:34 PM, Supergal 2016 said:

Hola @hola2jin i saw this recent article n now I am crossing every single body part (ops @inspiredbyshj) that we get to see our queen filming here !!  ha~~ i mean since Studio Dragon is producing 'You Are My spring' 

I remembered there's this kdrama 'Spy Myung Wol' had some filming location in SG before, somewhere at Orchard Rd. It'll be so cool if Hyun Jin has a chance too filming here. I can imagine some of us will be stalking near her filming site.:D And with iQIYI Int'l HQ launched here, I hope one day they'll invite HJ over to promote her drama or have a fan meeting!

@inspiredbyshjI knew that you started 'Kings Daughter' not long ago, now you'd finished watching, that was really fast! I really struggle to watch saguek drama, am still stuck at TTM ep 3.:mellow:

@Supergal 2016Happy marathoning TKDSBH! :eats2:

Today Black Dog 1st year anniversary!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

^ I can’t believe it either! Haha but the story is too good that I can’t resist watching plus it’s our queen. I can’t help and just spend 4hrs of sleep everyday haha

now looking for links for the other historical drama of hers. :dizzy:
@Supergal 2016 go finish it in one sitting! Haha go go go!

(oh btw thanks to @LifesLikeThat for sending me the links for KD.. :heartxoxo:

————-

so you are from SG?  Been there some years ago.. @hola2jin that’s great! If this will be pushed, i’ll go there and take the chance of meeting not just SHJ but might as well, you and all hyunjinies out there! Ooohhh that thought makes me go :issohappy: 

:hwaiting:

**and happy Anniversary, seonsaengnim!! 

————

btw out of topic but i just came across a photo, (tho it’s clearly stated ‘test role’) i’m still wondering if this is edited or is it a drama of hers or movie that I need to watch?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CICGFi3pEv-/?igshid=1lj128iyuxypp

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I honestly don't really care who the male lead is. Of course i will have an opinion once he is casted but there are many good options and i don't think she ever did not have great chemistry with her co-lead.

It's mostly about the writing (and direction) for me.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 12/16/2020 at 4:46 PM, hola2jin said:

@Supergal 2016Happy marathoning TKDSBH!

19 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

I can’t believe it either! Haha but the story is too good that I can’t resist watching plus it’s our queen. I can’t help and just spend 4hrs of sleep everyday haha

now looking for links for the other historical drama of hers. :dizzy:
@Supergal 2016 go finish it in one sitting! Haha go go go!

erhmm... what?! @inspiredbyshj u u u ... 'never sleep' ?!?! (Dum~~) oh wait ...chakaman... i guess u were inspired by shj ya??  hahahaha... her character  i mean ha~~

giphy.gif

(Wow ...seo cool > i like her transformation in ep 34. ^whisper^ - gosh she is so motivated by Your Highness heeee...:tounge_xd: 'his gift' actually!

Poke @hola2jin  Oppa Prince in TTM not cute or hot enough to motivate u ah?? Hahahah.. nah juz teasing u ahhh... here's a super nice gif for u to motivate u - from weibo shj page:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4582952703362429

006Zo5CNgy1glqa42qtugg30go0nckjs.gif

(Btw All those gif sets shared on weibo are very pretty!) 

Aiyooo @hola2jinno la i can't marathon like inspiredbyshj hahaha! I need beauty zzzz hahahaa!!!

I am following other shows (about 5 or 6 now:sweats:) so i am watching 2 hours/4 episodes each week - i can slooooooooowly digest ahhh i mean enjoy our queen's acting heeee... and ya! The plot is pretty good and there are lots of funny moments even though i m only at ep 34 now! 

Oh i finally caught the episode that shows her 'ugly' look hahahha!!!! Ep 33:

giphy.gif

(Ok... opssss... sorray queen!)

19 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

btw out of topic but i just came across a photo, (tho it’s clearly stated ‘test role’) i’m still wondering if this is edited or is it a drama of hers or movie that I need to watch?

It's an edit :) - also mentioned in the comments section :grimace: i thot itz pretty obvious looking at the 'body part' whoooopsss !

---------------

Oh btw i like how Viu Philippines promote these 2 dramas : :) looks like some guessing game ha~

This Christmas, two of our favorite dramas of all time you should look forward to again.

Spoiler

6 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Whoa! Hyun Jin'll receive lots of flowers today, her fans are so sweet...:wub:

12 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

I wasn’t there from the beginning but I can feel, from then until now, the same Seo Hyun Jin, despite success and being famous, still a down-to-earth and kind-hearted person! 
Happy 19th anniversary! more years showcasing your talent and beauty! Cheers! 

@hola2jin i love those clips! 

Oh wowww... she sure has lots of loyal fans!!  i am v happy for our queen too!

(Borrows @inspiredbyshj's flowers ^wink^) :foryou:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Supergal 2016

Fond reading that long reply.  
KD really got me. I even had this LSS every after each episode haha 

so here’s the OST hahaha

https://youtu.be/RTXBfdaTaXE

————
i like how ViuPH promoted the drama. (Seems like i’m v good at that ‘body part’ guessing LOL BUT wondering if i can really identify her if it’s other parts like birthmarks or something). HAHAHA

——errrr but i fail identifying that edited photo

oops

————

and our queen’s new twitter post! 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Eeeekkk... ^^^Screams!!!^^^ @inspiredbyshj --  i was reading her last tweet andezgif-7-e308c827bc17.gif  BAM!!  She tweeted!!

:)Google translated our queen's tweet 

Is it my flower shop? Thank you for the flowers and gifts you sent me. It wasn’t until the time for you to take care of it every year ㅎㅎ 'I will answer by working hard. Take care of your health! I have no way of expressing my heart, so a little here (I support many of your days too

Folded hands

)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Oh wait @inspiredbyshj did u spot your gift over there? Haha...

I thot the TW fans were quite creative by sending her a camping chair! :grimace:

A personalised one :)

I haven’t! I don’t want negativity gets through me but i really hope it did come onto her hands! :innocent:

and yes! That chair is so unique and lovely! So much love for the fans! I hope there’ll be a lot more who can see her talent and admire her , get inspired by shj :approves:

She got bombarded with replies and retweets! 
Fans are really into it hahaha

@haroo_1985 got it! :wow1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Our HJ was able to preserve her image for all these years. I haven’t heard any issues about her that will cost her good image. We know how KNets work with all the scandals. Lol!!! She remains the same girl so talented yet so down to earth and humble. She’s that kind of actress that even though she’s not always on screen, people still love her and always anticipate whenever she comes out.

So proud of what she becomes and how much she grows.

And I’m so proud with all her fans who always make sure HJ knows she’s loved!

Cheers to more years to come!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Our HJ was able to preserve her image for all these years. I haven’t heard any issues about her that will cost her good image. We know how KNets work with all the scandals. Lol!!! She remains the same girl so talented yet so down to earth and humble. She’s that kind of actress that even though she’s not always on screen, people still love her and always anticipate whenever she comes out.

So proud of what she becomes and how much she grows.

And I’m so proud with all her fans who always make sure HJ knows she’s loved!

Cheers to more years to come!!!

very very VERY well said! :ilike:

—————————-

to the post: 

everyone’s reaction be like

too many posts for me. Sorry i flooded the thread.. just so happy for even just one tweet

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

43 minutes ago, inspiredbyshj said:

She got bombarded with replies and retweets! 
Fans are really into it hahaha

Erhmmm... i was so tempted to reply her too hahaha ~ 

Oh whatz with that VIP tissue box??

9 minutes ago, inspiredbyshj said:

too many posts for me. Sorry i flooded the thread.. just so happy for even just one tweet

No worries ! This thread has become quieter - we used to have more members posting real time ..mmmm  i guess more had migrated out of Soompi forum already hahaha...  (look at the followers dropped to 15 only from 87 )

• Like 4

I knew it, she'll tweet to thank her loyal fans! Lets make her house 'a flower shop' again next year on her birthday! :D :highonflowers:

Cr. Soompi Hyunjinies for Eng. trans.

2 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

I thot the TW fans were quite creative by sending her a camping chair! 

Yeah! Very thoughtful, they mentioned its a popular brand among actors and more things like.. some kind of accessories aldy prepared to be given for her birthday! :w00t:

1 hour ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Oh whatz with that VIP tissue box??

Guessed its wet wipes.

1 hour ago, Supergal 2016 said:

No worries ! This thread has become quieter - we used to have more members posting real time ..mmmm  i guess more had migrated out of Soompi forum already hahaha...  (look at the followers dropped to 15 only from 87 )

My memory of the followers dropped from 88=>18=>15! Sad..sad..! So, thank you for the faithful ones and silent readers still here! :wub:

• Love 5