Who misses the queen?! :fullofhearts:
Can’t help but repeatedly hitting the play button. :lol:
3.7k views (YT) in 2hrs. Wow! Not bad... hehe
thanks for posting it @hola2jin (quick move huh) :relaxed:

—————————-

btw, is there any news about YAMS? 
No confirmation yet with the queen, right? 
Googled Jung Hae In and his “Snowdrop” drama is already on his drama list but then there’s still no YAMS on our queen’s.... 

• Like 4

On 12/1/2020 at 10:45 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

been quite some time! 
Ola! How’s everybody doin’?!

@Supergal 2016 i’m into this mood of watching TTM and King’s Daughter but i cannot find links. Haha 

Wwooopss! Sorray for the late reply! December is always busy month for me ha~~  anyway i am watching at dramacool - this is the only one works fine for me :)

so guys!! have u all heard the big news ??!!

Our queen has 2 dramas next year!!

==================

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000369975

Seo Hyun-jin becomes a law school professor.

On December 10th, SBS released some of the SBS new drama lineup in 2021 through YouTube.

Studio S President Hanjeong-Hwan announced that Seo Hyun-jin will appear in the new drama'Why Oh Soo-jae' (played by Kim Ji-eun/director Park Soo-jin), which is scheduled to air in 2021.

President Han Jeong-hwan introduced'Why Oh Soo-jae', saying, "Romance Queen Seo Hyun-jin is returning. It's a thrilling explosion priest Zeromance." Seo Hyun-jin plays the female protagonist Oh Soo-jae.

President Han Jeong-hwan said, "The relative younger man is still a secret. He is a law school priest. Seo Hyun-jin is a law school professor. He is a very grotesque and ugly person. He said he wants to say that Seo Hyun-jin is too bad and a bad woman." It comes out as a very bad woman."

================

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/382/0000877352

[Exclusive] Gye-sang Yoon x Hyun-jin Seo,'You are my spring', tvN organized in the second half of 2021

Input 2020.12.10. 3:02 PM

It is expected that Yun Gye-sang and Seo Hyun-jin will appear as male and female protagonists without any major surprise.

'You are my spring' starts with the setting that the three protagonists living with their seven years of age are caught up in the same keyword,'salvation'. It is a story of seven years old hidden in the shadow of'adult'. The emotional atmosphere will be buried.

'Balloon Gum' Lee Mi-na will direct the script,'Mr. Sunshine','Please enter a search word WWW', and'The King: Eternal Lord' Jung Ji-hyun, respectively. Hwa & Dam Pictures and Studio Dragon will be co-production companies.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

OMG!!!!! What a treat!!!! 2 dramas in a year!! Is this true??? Lol!!!

I m caught surprised with 2 articles out on the same day!  Well at least for the SBS drama'Why Oh Soo-jae'  role - yes :)

I read some discussions at weibo - the PD is the same one for Romantic Doctor -wow.

Apparently it is mentioned that our queen is keen in this role coz it is a baddie.  The FL character is withdrawn and eccentic ...mmmm she is up for new challenges!!♡♡

• Like 5

I just saw the news. This SBS drama role sounds more interesting. I'm looking forward to it. Suddenly we're expecting 2 dramas from her next year. This year during the pandemic, I watched many dramas too but not many good ones. I hope 'why oh soo jae' scriptwriting doesn't disappoint.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, justright said:

I just saw the news. This SBS drama role sounds more interesting. I'm looking forward to it. Suddenly we're expecting 2 dramas from her next year. This year during the pandemic, I watched many dramas too but not many good ones. I hope 'why oh soo jae' scriptwriting doesn't disappoint.

Ahhh... same here! 

Me Feeling the Badass vibes already

Spoiler

Btw I am watching Penthouse - super makjang and the FL is one badass haha but i m hooked to her acting coz she seems super gentle in 'Running Man' :)

... juz that i wasn't really expecting a Noona romance ... oops! >>

============

Han Jung Hwan described the drama, saying, “It’s a detailed melodrama that will portray the romance between a professor and a student in law school. It’s the next project of Seo Hyun Jin, the queen of romance, and she will play the female lead named Oh Soo Jae. The actor who will play the younger male lead is still a secret.”

Then he commented, “Seo Hyun Jin’s character is a very bad-tempered and mean professor. When I asked her why she wanted to take this role, she said, ‘I want to play this character because she’s a really cruel and despicable woman.’ Seo Hyun Jin will make a 180-degree transformation and show you a completely different side of her.”

¤ EDIT:

:sweatingbullets: omgeeeee guys... looks like some 'drama' going on between the 2 stations?!

Hope to hear the confirmation..ha~~

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

Hm the SBS drama sounds more promising. Just in terms what she can do with her character etc. SHJ as a 'despicable' woman...  :o 

But i dont think the works from director and writer are very good.

As for tvn at least you have some kind of base level production. But the drama really didnt sound too promising.

And i guess the KBS drama is dead and buried and she has moved on and wants to make up for lost time. I get mad everytime i think about it.

• Like 4

Han Jung Hwan described the drama, saying, “It’s a detailed melodrama that will portray the romance between a professor and a student in law school. It’s the next project of Seo Hyun Jin, the queen of romance, and she will play the female lead named Oh Soo Jae. The actor who will play the younger male lead is still a secret.”

Hmmmm, another noona love story?  Now I’m hyped!!! Atleast we know, we will see her next year! 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I just saw the news and went directly here

haha 

2 dramas next year are really great to compensate this year’s longing. 
Two wishes for our queen next year: physically and mentally healthier/safe 

and both her dramas to succeed! :cutekitty:
(I keep visiting her google infos and still none of the new dramas are on it: sorry but i’m excited to see it there! Haha)

——-

otoh, @Supergal 2016 i’ve finished TTM. I expected more of its ending. 
and now I am watching TKDSBH... now on ep16. Why on earth did I skip this drama! I mean, i’m starting to like traditional dramas now haha

no wonder why SHJ gleamed with this drama! :wow1:

(whisper: i’m watching Penthouse too)

25 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Hmmmm, another noona love story?  Now I’m hyped!!! Atleast we know, we will see her next year! 

Here we go again with the guessing moments. HAHA

still our bets on the roll! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hi Hyunjinnies!! 
My computer broke on me 2 weeks ago. Couldn’t handle Zoom for 18 hours a week I guess. I forgot my password AND email for soompi :wacko: I couldn’t log in here.. 

@hola2jinomg I love Kim Seonho sm. I’m currently rewatching 100 DMP my heart breaks for him. Gonna watch the new one next week (it’s not on Netflix yet) They look good together too. She looks good with everyone tho so no surprise there :P

Omg 2 dramas next year !!!! 

4 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

omgeeeee guys... looks like some 'drama' going on between the 2 stations?!

I thought we’d get to watch You’re my spring first bcs we heard about Oh Sujae after YMS.. The timing of the articles are so funny to me it looks like SBS and TVN are fighting over her :Megalol:

tvN: She’s in drama first!!!

SBS: No she’s in my drama first !!! 

(lol)

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I totally thought Oh Sujae would be the male lead. Sounds like a man name to me idk why.. I’m not into noona romance but sounds interesting. Can’t wait for cold professsor Oh. (Someone cast Kim Seonho so I can be at peace knowing he’ll get the girl, EVENTUALLY)

I still can’t believe we’ll see her twice next year omg. THIS HASN’T HAPPENED SINCE RDTK !!! I guess she didn’t forget the promise she made in new year video. It’s just gonna be a year late :glee:

2 hours ago, Fabbo said:

And i guess the KBS drama is dead and buried and she has moved on and wants to make up for lost time. I get mad everytime i think about it.

Omg yes that drama. I’ve never seen a drama get cancelled what’s up with that? Lack of funds is the only reason they showed. I was so excited for another historical what a pity <_<

1 hour ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Here we go again with the guessing moments. HAHA

still our bets on the roll! 

Sending in my oppa suggestions :wub:

1.Jung Hae In

2.Jung Hae In

3. Jang Ki Young

4. Jung Hae In 

• LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

49 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

1.Jung Hae In

2.Jung Hae In

Erhm... mmmmm....

Oh okayyyy... ok.. u mean

1. Jung Hae In 

2. Jung Hae in-lookalike delivery guy?? Heeee... :grimace: nah ... juz teasing u Saem!!

Edit:  reading your post again >> mmm... no. 4th spot should have been: Kim Seon Ho?  Ha~~ (gosh his fandom is growing after 'StartUp')

Ya ok pardon me i m still confused after the 'hooha': :sweatingbullets:

49 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

tvN: She’s in drama first!!!

SBS: No she’s in my drama first !!! 

So this is the SBS clip !

It really sounds legit when they said our queen has accepted this role ya?!

2 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

otoh, @Supergal 2016 i’ve finished TTM. I expected more of its ending. 
and now I am watching TKDSBH... now on ep16. Why on earth did I skip this drama! I mean, i’m starting to like traditional dramas now haha

no wonder why SHJ gleamed with this drama!

Oh cool... u finished TTM!  

I have yet to continue KD after ep 30 coz i m also catching up on 'The spies who loved me' ha~~

Psst! And looks like we need to cross your toes again for the new drama ML :coolshades: plus hopefully we get to see her in 2 dramas!!

Edited by Supergal 2016
Add words
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Edit:  reading your post again >> mmm... no. 4th spot should have been: Kim Seon Ho?  Ha~~ (gosh his fandom is growing after 'StartUp')

I’d love that but they wouldn’t look the part professor-student together. Another time I hope they do something together tho :wub:
I just want him to start playing as a lead already I haven’t watched start up yet but I know the obvious ending already :sad1: 

5 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

really sounds legit when they said our queen has accepted this role ya?!

Yes looks like she accepted it. I don’t know what SOOP is doing tbh:mellow:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I forgot to say that the scriptwriter of Why Oh Soo Jae wrote Lies Of Lies. I recommended Lies of Lies to a few of my friends, it's really good.

On male lead, a student role, I think the actor has to be very young or at least look young, someone like Lee Do Hyun in 18 Again. I first saw this actor in Hotel Del Luna.

@Supergal 2016I suddenly find Kim Seon Ho cute and charming (although I first saw him in 100 days my prince) and I finished Start Up just bcoz of him, otherwise I would have dropped it half way through. I'm also watching The Spy who loves me and I also find that Kairos is pretty good too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

:hwaiting2: omo  @SweetLullaby and @justright ahh.. so both of u are crushing on the same oppa heee...  funny though i didnt have any SLS watching StartUp ha~~ ok maybe i had already expected the endgame for the OTP...opss!

On 12/11/2020 at 3:46 AM, SweetLullaby said:

I’d love that but they wouldn’t look the part professor-student together. Another time I hope they do something together tho :wub:

On 12/11/2020 at 9:42 PM, justright said:

On male lead, a student role, I think the actor has to be very young or at least look young, someone like Lee Do Hyun in 18 Again. I first saw this actor in Hotel Del Luna.

Gosh... i like '18 Again' @justright! Same here I saw him in Hotel Del Luna and i must say his fandom also grew after '18 Again'. Btw I had just rewatched it on Viu again :)

Ok Poke  @SweetLullabyok i did some digging - both yr crush n shj are almost the same age...mmm ...ok  maybe next time our queen will be the student instead ha~~ what do u think?? Heh...heh... '17 Again' 

557f42c8-0ad2-4e53-bd62-8a909d20cf2e.gif

Oh I think i came across some remarks before that our queen looks more like a student in 'Black Dog':coolshades:

Spotted this fan edit in weibo :) cr owner:

006Zo5CNgy1gllfub6xw9j30v91voe81.jpg

These pics were shared on weibo :

Owner:"will I be able to see Seo Hyun Jin once more in my lifetime?"

Screenshot_20201212-230014_Samsung-Inter

Ahhh... me: i wanna see her --- long hair again ha~~ :grimace: (cross eyes..heee)

• Love 2