Annyong:)

I finally catch up with ep.6 and here I am.

There are many great scenes, she acts so well with her facial expression especially eyes. 

My favorite is how she answered Dojae's question about her acting in audition.

"Who do you think I am? I'm Han Se gye ya.(smile)"

Full of confidence and her (unaware?)trust for Dojae:D

I wish all have a great week with ep7&8!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, saku08 said:

My favorite is how she answered Dojae's question about her acting in audition.

"Who do you think I am? I'm Han Se gye ya.(smile)"

Full of confidence and her (unaware?)trust for Dojae:D

I wish all have a great week with ep7&8!

That was one of my favourites, the way she said it was just so cute :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:grimace: uh oh... for me .. i super like the beginning of ep 6. - her world of misunderstanding ...wawaaaa...

She is really jjang as Han Se Gye...*hwaiting!!* 

Wonders if the character will recover and be a normal person again?:sweatingbullets:

Ok chill.. happy monday!!

I like the intro to episode 6 too, is was well told, her world of misunderstandings. I do have to wonder why she hung around apologizing to the gents after transforming back to herself in the mens toilets, you'd think she would do a runner out of embarrassment (I certainly would :flushed:) and also what if she was recognized. Now that would be the scandal of the century! 

• Like 3

I'm glad, that today ep was big hit , to much positive comments and praise for hyunjin acting ، for some it's like secret garden , for others it's the best drama after years ...  They said that keep repeating epsaudes and clips cut , they wish if the drama airs every day ...    

But , I ' don't know about filming it looks like live , don't know is it just outside location and they did film the the other screens before , it hard for all team , the positive about live that they can change the story , I hope seo hyun jin not working to hard and has time to relax little.

• Like 3

Just had the time to catch up with the episodes. There are so many scenes I want o comment on but I have  3 episodes in my head just know there was a lot screaming going on. Didn't think I'd be squealing but here I am :P

Glad I didn't drop by before watching:lol:

We're half way over, WHAT WILL WE DO AFTER:bawling:

On a serious note, I wanted to ask you guys what I should translate. Each week there are a lot articles about the drama but they're more like recaps and that's just not worth translating in my opinion. I'm bad at picking content oof:sweatingbullets:                   

download.jsp?FileID=45712766

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Just had the time to catch up with the episodes. There are so many scenes I want o comment on but I have  3 episodes in my head just know there was a lot screaming going on. Didn't think I'd be squealing but here I am :P

Glad I didn't drop by before watching:lol:

We're half way over, WHAT WILL WE DO AFTER:bawling:

On a serious note, I wanted to ask you guys what I should translate. Each week there are a lot articles about the drama but they're more like recaps and that's just not worth translating in my opinion. I'm bad at picking content oof:sweatingbullets:

The ones about hyunjin , opinion of views ...

• Like 2

@SweetLullaby I'm keen on the general public's opinion. We like the drama but we are fans and will be abit bias. I do generally feel that this drama writer is better than the writer for TOL and even the very popular WWWSK in my opinion. Sometimes the drama is very popular bcoz of the couple, remember jtbc's strong woman but the writer is meh. Actually i like that they create a little "scandal" out of the bts. I don't ship but i was drawn to it. Look at the number of views and comments just within 3 days.

• Like 5

I translated some comments for you guys uwu. Everyone is freaking about Lee Minki's jacket throwing scene 

( Haven't added the commenter usernames. All of the comments are from this article  )

Lee Min Ki Starts Dating 'Beauty Inside' Seo Hyunjin Turns Into a 10 Year Old Boy

Seo Hyunjin's pronunciation is so good that even if you don't pay attention you can understand her.

Trustworthy Seo Hyunjin's drama. Can't believe Lee Min Ki makes my heart flutter. ( trustworthy because her dramas are always worth watching) 

Seo Hyunjin is so lovely.

Get her to star in another genre other than romcom.

Seo Hyunjin is really my ideal type!

Seo Hyunjin is the queen of RoCo. She is good at acting and trustworthy.

The more you see Seo Hyunjin the prettier she gets.

I thought Oh haeyoung was her best character. Looks like it is beauty. Really entertaining.

Seo Hyunjin and Han Se Gye match so well. Her acting is good.

Seo Hyunjin is a high class ladyㅜㅜ Her voice.

I tried to avoid generic short comments about her beauty and her acting but I kinda failed :sweatingbullets:  At least I didn't have to type 'She is beatiful' 453096 times:lol:  I thought there would be more since I skimmed 250+ comments.Everyone is focused on someone else's existence in the drama right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Says he became a fan. How cute :wub:

@samaf Omo that fmv... maybe it's because gong hyojin and our queen has similar features but the scenes fit pretty well...

@supergal99 I love the hats

Especially this one :wub:

200w.gif 

Spoiler
On 10/24/2018 at 4:48 AM, supergal99 said:

Huh?? Who??

Ryu Hwayoung. People don't seem to like her. Scandals maybe idk her well.

I won't be translating comments from the last bts video they're way too shippy for this thread lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

some articles about Hyunjin , they try write different subject by talking about her old activity 

like this one , about dancing Samba in Brazil 

http://www.kns.tv/news/articleView.html?idxno=484507

onther artocle same subject

126777_127998_3238.jpg

http://www.speconomy.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=126777

Seo Hyun-jin, a dancer from a girl group ... "Samba skill is amazing"

[Special Economic = Shinji Wooja] Seo Hyun-jin's samba skills are attracting attention. 

On the 25th, 'JTBC Wallpaper Drama' was posted on the top portal of real portal site. In this regard, the ability of Samba, which Seo Hyun-jin showed in JTBC drama, has become a hot topic. 

Seo Hyun-jin at  trip to Brazil and experiencing culture at SBS 'SNS Fellowship Floating' last year. 

On the air, Seo Hyun-jin went to a local instructor for a mission to perform a samba dance. Seo Hyun-jin, a girl from the group, was able to digest the gorgeous samba dance without difficulty. 

Seo Hyunjin debuted in 2001 as a member of the group Milk. Milk worked in 'Come to me' and disbanded in 2003. 

Meanwhile, Seo Hyun-jin is playing a role in the JTBC drama series.

• Like 3

and  Chinese or Taiwanese  articles 

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/變身情人-私下曖昧互動曝光-李民基爆-想依賴徐玄

振-104230937.html
just google tran without correction 

After the opening of the Korean drama "Falling Lovers", which was adapted from the movie of the same name, it was successfully discussed. The story tells that the protagonist will "change face" to become another person, but in addition to the transformation, the emotional line of the male and female protagonists is also concerned, in the drama Xu Daozhe The Korean world has finally made progress in the latest episode, but the two outside the show are actually full of sparks. The interaction during the interview made the netizens shout "Please

Xu Xuanzhen:D and Li Minji first talked about the love of "destined" and saw each other's first impressions. She laughed and said that Li Minji was even more imaginary than Sven. "It was a symbol of youth when I was 20 years old." He couldn't help but laugh. Li Minji praised Xu Xuanzhen, saying that she was very strong and would unwittingly want to rely on the woman. As a result, Xu Xuanzhen asked: "Can you give trust? What can't you give?" Li Minji replied: "There are many Can't give it." The words are left to fans to imagine.

Since the two collaborated, Li Minji broke the news that "Xuan Zhen likes to swear", she sighs and laughs, because he is easy to become thin, so always reminded to eat more, and asked if I thought about changing my face? Xu Xuanzhen said that he had had this idea when he queued up in the food store, but he also admitted that no one recognized her after he changed his face. Li Minji said after hearing: "Maybe it will be incredible, but I will believe it." The super warm reply makes the two look at each other. And laugh.

It is worth mentioning that in the play, Xu Daozhai and Han the world just formally exchanged, but when they were interviewed outside the theater, they occasionally looked at each other and looked at each other. The official release of many tidbits was also discovered by netizens. Love, and Li Minji once said at the press conference that Xu Xuanzhen’s eyes were "cute to make people difficult to breathe." !! The intimate little action of Pink Bubble makes many fans call "I want to see the real CP" and "Please hurry together." "Love Falling in Love" can be viewed at iQiyi Taiwan Station.

:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

a lot of Chinese  articles 

af4705af4d65fa815a74e0fa23404fa6

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/b咖翻身1-片歌手苦熬15年-徐玄振翻紅奪獎自嘲耐力足-壹特報-090900035.html

The competition in the entertainment industry is fierce. In addition, there must be strength to wait for the opportunity. Xu Xuanzhen  seo hyunjin, who is an idol singer,  have recently performed brilliantly in Korean dramas. They are all mature actors. After a low tide and tempering, I finally got out of my head. Xu Xuanzhen, who climbed from a small supporting role to a drama sister, said that she has no other advantages, that is, she is very patient, so she can stay longer than others.

After being forced to fly alone, she took over the musical "Sound of Music" in 2005. During the rehearsal process, she was shocked to find that she had no acting skills. So she decided to take two acting classes every week, one for four years. At that time, I didn't have a reputation. The people around me didn't care about me. I regarded the acting class as my compulsory credit.

n 2006, she played the role of Jang Keun Suk in the costume drama "Huang Zhen Yi", but the other party fell in love with the heroine He Zhiyuan. There were many tears in the drama. At the time, she said, "I didn't have much experience in acting. I have to play the emotional drama in the eyes of the public. I am shy and can't do anything, let alone cry. I have to smirk and ask the director how I should play. I remember that the director was so angry that he couldn’t come out and the shooting atmosphere was quite embarrassing. The experience of that day has also become my shadow, until now I will be inexplicably nervous before the crying."

In 2009, she chose to leave the "SM Entertainment". She didn't have the masterpieces and no big companies to support her. At this time, she helped her to get acquainted with her friends during the idol period. She performed in succession with her good performance. The short film "Happy Helper" and "Hero", "If it is not good, I may not be able to stick to it now. I feel that as long as I have a girlfriend who can talk without words, I don't need other friends. We I always cheered on each other and poured out the thoughts that I couldn’t tell my family. She really helped me a lot.” Because of this, even after the popularity, she still has a friendly guest appearance in the short film with Huishan from time to time. Laughing that Xu Xuanzhen is the treasure she dug.

After that, Xu Xuanzhen successively played a supporting role in "Dream of God", "Wu Zilong Go", "Goddess of Fire" and other dramas, and challenged the annoying villain acting and pioneering the road. In 2013, she became a female in the series "The Lady of the Emperor's Shou Bai Bai". Although her acting skills began to be affirmed, she did not bring her popularity.

Spoiler

In 2015, "To Eat Together 2", she plays a writer who is very particular about eating. The lively acting makes the audience notice her. She also laughs and said: "Before this, I took most of the family dramas or costume dramas. I often cry for 10 times a day, but "Don't Eat Together 2" is crying or furious without moving, but I was not used to it at first, but it also made me find opportunities to show different images."

Her vivid and natural acting in "To Eat Together 2" attracted the attention of the "Wu Haiying" crew who was searching for the heroine. She played the OL in the play and the frustrated relationship, and she wrote a romantic love song with ERIC.

She put aside the image in the play, staged drunkenness, flying ERIC out of the chest pad, crashing leggings and other play code, occasionally there were two lines of nosebleed on her face, and the "Lu Snake Girl" acting made her momentum soar. . She revealed that her parents had hoped that she would change careers and quarrel with her, but she danced from elementary school and did not have confidence in the change of the line. Therefore, she gnawed her teeth. "I have no advantage, that is, I have been holding it for a long time. When I am looking for me, I am always at home. ."

"Wu Haiying" let her win the "5th Daejeon TV Drama Festival" in the TV drama Women's Excellent Performing Arts Award, "tvN10 Anniversary Award Ceremony" made in tvN TV drama women's acting award and "53rd Baixiang Art Award" TV department The best actress award, debut in the debut of more than ten years of acting, she can not help but cry after winning the trophy.

Later, "Romantic Doctor Master Gold" made her the queen of ratings, and "The Temperature of Love" won her the "Best 30th Korean Painting Award" for the best women's performance. Recently, she appeared in the new drama "Love in Love" as a Korean pop star who will change into a month. She is in love with Li Minji, an airline representative with facial blindness. She revealed that she did not want to pick up a romantic comedy, but the script is too To make her unforgettable, she nodded and promised to perform.

Xu Xuanzhen and Li Minji had a tacit understanding for the first time. Xu Xuanzhen said that she had seen Li Minji’s previous works. I thought that the other party was very lively and outgoing, and I saw that the talents were very honest and honest. Li Minji expressed his confession as "Wu Haiying" and became a fan of Xu Xuanzhen. He always thought that he had the opportunity to cooperate with her. The romantic and funny plot made the audience show good results, and Xu Xuanzhen's voice won again. (Photo: iQiyi Taiwan Station, KKTV)

• Thanks 4