:blush: replay clip from SBS catch

30 oct :

DU48nxf.jpg

:grimace: i wont be able to post more - need to settle work matters before going for my long vacation next month.

Enjoy the last 4 episodes!! Hope the ending will be super super good!:glasses:

pLIOP3B.jpg

I'm wondering if Hyunjin  receive a good ad offers , I know it 's  hard to shoot any commercial now , because of live drama shooting , I think  she is her best , and her name is raising again , so it to SOOP job in dealing business.

hhh sometimes  , I feel if was working for Seo Hyun Jin , I would be marketing manger :D

• Like 3

14 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:grimace: i wont be able to post more - need to settle work matters before going for my long vacation next month.

Enjoy the last 4 episodes!! Hope the ending will be super super good!:glasses:

So you can only watch live till next week? Will surely miss you around nevertheless, wish you safe and pleasant trip and enjoy your holidays! We're not sure if @angel2013 will be back before the finale of the drama on Nov 20. I think it's difficult for us to arrange for wrap up party cake too.

• Like 1

Yap @justright  i can only catch next week 2 episodes:grimace:. Mmm  @angel2013 ...mmm... probably *whisper* 'fainted'  heee... ops... ok ok... she probably need a lot of rest and time to recuperate. 

Spoiler

Uh oh.. i am not sure why hyunjinlight not replying my mail:sweatingbullets:

Check out the latest making - seo fun again:P

IvqbnO2.jpg

Who is she practising with?:lol:

9q1vV5R.jpg

This pink sweater seo bright --> looks cheery on her:glasses:

4 Strong Female Characters From Recent Cable Dramas

https://www.soompi.com/article/1253959wpp/4-examples-strong-female-characters-

recent-cable-dramas

seo-hyun-jin.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin has played a lot of complex female characters over the years, from her breakout hit “Another Oh Hae Young” to medical drama “Romantic Doctor Kim” to “Degree of Love.” She is currently getting great reviews for her role in JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside,” a TV drama remake of the film of the same name.

In the show, Seo Hyun Jin plays a top actress who transforms into someone else for one week every month. Her strange ability aside, her character’s inclusion on this list comes from the scenes where she speaks out against sexual harassment in the entertainment industry – especially timely in the era of the #MeToo movement.

When she sees a company CEO inappropriately touch a young high school student with the words, “It’s because you’re like my daughter,” she goes up to the man and says, “You know, even her real father would be careful about touching her, so I don’t know why other people’s fathers seem to think they have a right to touch her as they please.”

During a company get-together, Seo Hyun Jin’s character takes the drink that a group of male crew workers try to force on one of her junior actresses. She tells the junior, “If you accept this kind of treatment now, it’ll be even worse for your juniors later on. Think about what the other girls have to endure when you think about giving in and smiling.”

• Like 2

more Chinese  articles about beauty inside , this on ELLE 

https://www.elle.com/tw/entertainment/drama/g24421723/beauty-inside-korean-drama-episode-9/

long article :D

again just google tran , there is funny part because of false translation 

"Love in Love" (Chinese translation: Inner Beauty) adapted from the movie of the same name, should be considered a Korean drama recently discussed! The TV series is starring Xu Xuanzhen and Li Minji. The story describes the heroine "Korean World", a Korean pop star that suddenly changes into a different appearance at intervals. The actor "Xu Daozai" is a blind-faced airline strategic planning department. In order to hide shortcomings, he tried to remember the habits and ways of walking of others. The woman who will change her face meets the blind man, and the plot of love and death is staged. 

About the heroine Xu Xuanzhen

Xu Xuanzhen not only served as a trainee of the SM brokerage company, but also a reserve member of the "Girls' Generation." After that, although the girl group "MILK" debuted, there was no sound. Xu Xuanzhen is still known for his dramatic works. The classic works include "Yes, Wu Haiying" and "Romantic Doctor Master Gold".

Episode IX "The Kiss of Red Wine"

The two people cooperated for the first time, but the accident was quite sparkling, and CP felt a burst! In the ninth episode aired on the 30th, the two were deeper and more shy. It was predicted that China and South Korea :Dand Xu Daozhao were drinking red wine together, but the woman accidentally spilled the wine on the white clothes of the boys. Xu Daozhai said, "You are deliberate! Do you want to touch me?" Sitting on his lap, the two kissed for more than a minute, and we saw that our hands and feet were distorted!

"Fall in love with a lover" is broadcast on iQiyi every Tuesday and Wednesday.

• Thanks 1

Hong Kong  articles 

To say which Korean drama is the hottest in the moment, it must be the "Love Falling Lovers" in the Super Star Korea World with our own transformation skills. Xu Xuanzhen is a romantic comedy sister, playing the elegant, sometimes cute, sometimes domineering world of Han is effortless, people are deeply immersed in her charm.

But what happens when the character you play becomes your own competitor? Xu Xuanzhen recently encountered such an interesting thing. Some netizens revealed that Xu Xuanzhen wanted to sign, and hoped that the agent would convey "If you can, can you sign the name of the:)hanske Korean world",

s/article/20181030/3/29/29/粉絲要求-請簽韓世界-徐玄振遭遇最大競爭對手竟是自己XD-9371840.html

https://sina.com.hk/news/article/20181031/0/3/53/這客串太強-變身情人-羅美蘭演技大爆

發網友哭翻-9377061.html

• Thanks 1

Chinese fashion articles 

https://fashion.ettoday.net/news/1285636

Xu Xuanzhen put on MOSCHINO dress and ran to "boyfriend."

â² Xu Xuanzhen, Li Minji.  (Figure / flip from Iqiyi)

Xu Xuanzhen’s costumes when he went to the audition in the drama, with a set of MOSCHINO black pearl totem pattern silk dress, with red high-heeled boots on the feet, although it is a more fancy combination, but it will not wear on her. It makes people feel very vulgar, but it shows the feminine of the big stars, bright and stylish.

â² Xu Xuanzhen, Li Minji.  (Figure / flip from Iqiyi)

This dress from the designer brand MOSCHINO of Italy, with a pearl, chain and a little bit of other elements, is more rebellious and respectful than the general design. The whole material is made of silk. Made, so it wears a very elegant texture, currently on the Internet price of 1847 yuan, about 57,000 yuan

https://fashion.ettoday.net/news/1277703

Asian women's eyelashes are short and easy to sag. To have eyelashes that are clearly rooted and can be upturned, we must rely on some subsequent makeup effects to improve. How can we have Xu Xuanzhen's eyelash makeup? 

â² Xu Xuanzhen.  (Figure / flipping from iQiyi, brand offer)

[Eyelash makeup skills

1. First use the eyelash steel comb to open the hair flow along the comb, so that you won't be entangled when you wait for the eyelashes.

2. Find an eyelash curler that suits your eye shape. After you find the root of the eyelashes, pry the eyelash curler up slightly to the upper eyelid and loosen it to the upper side to make the eyelashes appear naturally upturned.

3. Pick a long and well-defined mascara, straighten up along the hair flow, and press it back slightly at the root of the eyelashes to make the eyelashes move up more, so that the effect is fixed.

4. For the entangled eyelashes, you can use a steel comb to make the eyelashes show a clear and long-lasting effect, creating a natural enlarged looK

I

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of her signature laugh, the other is with clapping hands. Seeing her laugh like that, i also want to laugh.

Cto

They're heavily promoting the BR/DVD director’s cut survey for interest. Without  @BaileysMILK and @angel2013, i also don't know how to express my interest.

Cto.

One thing i'll also buy this time is the OST album. I really like K.Will's and Rothy's songs.

• Like 3

:grimace: have u guys read this article? (Edit :ops! Samaf posted a similar one)

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/110711

Note:

world of Korea / Korea world / Han world = Han SeGye

Xu Xuanzhen = Seo Hyunjin

* Falling Lovers = The Beauty Inside

110711-670808.png

Fans ask "Please sign the world of Korea"! Xu Xuanzhen encountered his biggest competitor is his own XD

But what happens when the character you play becomes your own competitor? Xu Xuanzhen recently encountered such an interesting thing. Some netizens revealed that Xu Xuanzhen wanted to sign, and hoped that the agent would convey "If you can, you can sign the name of the Korean world." I didn't expect Xu Xuanzhen to agree quickly. It is said that when signing, he also asked: "Han World? Aigoo!"

110711-670801.png

The signature on the public signature photo is indeed the "Han World" in Xu Xuanzhen's "Falling Lovers", but the most memorable one is the following line of small words, saying: "I am losing to the Korean world now. ? ". The netizen also ridiculed Xu Xuanzhen: "Xu Xuanzhen of the Han Dynasty is so cute."

110711-670809.png

"Photo: instagram/seohyunjin_supporters, "Love Falling in Love"

Edited by Guest
Ops... just saw Samaf posted

Click like like like :)

Are they talking about jtbc facebook or some contest?

For this drama, it seems that the bts is more popular.

Spoiler

After the drama ends on Nov 20 ( in less than 3 weeks ), I'll want to collect all her pics wearing different caps.

• Like 3

comments about Seo Hyun Jin  Beauty inside character form different sites 

MyDramaListv5

https://mydramalist.com/26295-the-beauty-inside

• I love the way Seo Hyun Jin presents her emotions on screen cause I can feel all the pain or happiness or anger she's going through and I feel the exact same way right after watching her scenes. This is what you call raw talent! I'm so amazed by her acting and I do seriously believe she is a very underrated actress.

•  

Watched episode 10, cant help but be amazed by seo hyun jins acting. How she showed pain is on point. She truly one of the best actress in Korea in my opinion

I never post anything for k-dramas and I haven't watched a k-drama in like years but this drama has me ADDICTED omo. The chemistry is AMAZING, the acting/cast is AMAZING, literally, everything is AMAZING!! I can never stop smiling after watching the BTS on JTBC Drama YouTube luls. This is a must watch and I'm so happy/thankful that DramaFever showed me this on facebook before they closed (rip DramaFever) DEF MUST WATCH! P.S I SHIP SO MUCH, oh my hearteu xD

• You should try watching The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang because her character there was completely different than anything she's played before. I really enjoyed her character and her acting was amazing! Fell in love with her after that!

• Agree that her character in her past works often portrayed (or was it written?) too similiar one with the other, like the one in Let's eat2, Another Miss Oh, RTDK & now this one. I see no difference tbh, idk if it's because she is getting typecasted or she preferred it that way.

She is breathtaking in TBI and her performance in episode 7 is amazing. When you see her in Romantic Teacher, Doctor Kim - russian white bear is spot on. In fact, Seo Hyun Jin knocks it out of the park re her role in that show (an awesome show too). She takes things to a whole new level. It makes you wonder why did she do Temperature of Love (which I enjoyed for the first few episodes then found myself scratching my head over things).

• Spoiler

as a huge fan of Seo Hyun Jin, I highly recommend you "King's daughter Soo Baek Hyang". It's my favourite Hyun Jim's role. She will blow your mind!

Seo Hyun Jin is drop dead gorgeous.

Im loving this drama so far. Seo Hyun Jin killed it for me. Chemistry is amazing so far.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3