http://asianwiki.com/The_Beauty_Inside_(Korean_Drama)

Seriously, this drama driven me crazy, i just love Lee min Ki and Seo Hyun jin chemistry and thought they already in love as person (not as their character).

• Everything from Lee Min Kee and Seo Hyun Jin is amazing. They are one of the best in K-Drama. I guess, good or bad script they will no doubt pull it through and make it happen. This drama had an interesting start and keeps on getting better every on going episode. I really don't agree to negative comments. I LOVE, enjoy and will support till the very end!

I think Hyun Jin is getting prettier and more charismatic compare to ger previous dramas. ❤️

hyun jin so beautiful I love this drama The beauty inside wow perfect chemistry with Min Ki

Han Se Kye, I cannot stop looking at her. I've seen her few dramas before, but I don't know why but she's an angel here ❣️

• Thanks 5

59 minutes ago, justright said:

I'll want to collect all her pics wearing different caps

:lol: i like this one so far

How about this one?

Oh this scene :

cr all *nice* gifs to owner

4 hours ago, justright said:

Are they talking about jtbc facebook or some contest?

It's an event on jtbc Facebook page. Too bad were not in Korea :mellow:

@justright I don't think there'll be subtitles for the blu ray. I have never used dark cafe before I don't think I'll be of much help tbh @angel2013 won't be here for the foreseeable future.

@supergal99 Hope she wears them more often even though their cover is blown so no more secret dates :P 

• Like 4

when I feel down , I hear this song Raindrop , really Hyunjinie should give as new song 

if someone wondering   about her songs this vid collect the most by peach tree 

I was imaging that BEAUTY INSIDE BD , made scene wish  hyunjinie singing , that would be big surprise  would break the news 

should we ask JBTC  for that 

^_^:ph34r::P

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Look at people casually taking pictures with her. Can't relate:dissapointed_relieved:

Oh it seems like this lady is the restuarant owner? I check out her IG and there were some pics on the crew filming there but cant really see our top star:

Spoiler

:glasses: o..kay... pardon me for my wild imagination :grimace: heh~~

F8Jl18K.jpg

savWxUe.jpg

8KFcGiz.jpg

11 hours ago, justright said:

I like to hear guys or fanboys getting excited seeing our queen, that's my main focus of the videos below.

Cto.

Ahh seo lucky ya?? Hahaa... and some commented in weibo that she never gets to see stars filming while traveling in Korea hee  :joy:

-> Envying all those watching at the outdoor filming:

d832e507gy1fwtryvl65ij20u0140wlh.jpg

YP5w0re.jpg

Cr owner

You know ar, I'm actually glad that the drama I'm watching is sponsored by Jestina and t’wayair. Reason is i rather see nice jewellery or fashion accessories than watching them eat subway sandwiches or drink nescafe all the time lol.

@shjfan23 initially i also thought they were her staff.

I don't know why this one resurface one year later.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

On 11/1/2018 at 11:48 PM, samaf said:

comments about Seo Hyun Jin  Beauty inside character form different sites 

Thanks for sharing. I agree with many of these comments. Some comments mentioned her former work KDSBH.

For me, Segye sometimes recalls me Seolnan. Maybe her hair style?(without bang)

I really love how writer tracks some of the scenes in fake couple days:wub: 

I just want them to finish filming in advance to keep this well planned storyline.

• Like 4

you know what , from lets  eat 2 to ohayoung  seo hyun jin  popularity changed completely

but for now , the beauty inside will be the big hit in her career not talking about the type of drama , but I can see that how she become more popular in the world as her country   

we can see that in a lot of comments .

I was looking at her MILK videos comments , I noticed comments like this ones "

I came here because i want to see Seo Hyun Jin
Who came here after beauty inside

so she was maknae, main vocal, and main dancer omg cuteee

my favorite actress seo hyunjin

an others comments  like , why I didn't  now about her before , I'm in love with her , why I didn't notice her beauty before ... a lot of accounts using her pic as profile photo ...

• Like 6

5 hours ago, samaf said:

an others comments  like , why I didn't  now about her before , I'm in love with her , why I didn't notice her beauty before ... a lot of accounts using her pic as profile photo ...

That's soooo cool! Now, a lot of people are recognizing her talent. I think it's not too late for them to appreciate her talent. The good thing is, now they know her capabilities :D

• Like 6

16 hours ago, saku08 said:

Thanks for sharing. I agree with many of these comments. Some comments mentioned her former work KDSBH.

For me, Segye sometimes recalls me Seolnan. Maybe her hair style?(without bang)

KDSBH remains my favourite saguek, HJ was superb, SBH allowed HJ to showcase her acting abilities. 

• Like 6