1493646440_141776.jpg

http://m.fashionmk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1493646440141776003#_adinctep

Dressing up with the same color or pattern is one of the simplest styling directives, but it should be noted that if you make a mistake, it can become a homely look. 

All Black or All White, Suit Fashion is one of the smooth look that can be summed up and down in the same color. If you follow the style of big bang dragon or seo hyunjin, you will complete the look that perfectly follows the trend. 

The dragon wore a gray checkered suit up and down on a black round neckline shirt. He rolled up the wide pants with plenty of feet and then showed a hip look by wearing black socks and loafers and a bunny hat. 

Seo Hyun-jin is putting on a round neckline blouse with a button-long skirt spreading on the A line. I added C-curl to the long-legged head that comes to the shoulder length on the turquoise sandal heel and styled an elegant look.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Pointree said:

ommo.... 

:D:lol: overnight fame! great that you took that video! otherwise no one would know the little kind gestures that Hyunjinie did for fans!

Just some updates

Doori cosmetics blog update, look at that crowd and also the reporters

Spoiler

• Like 4

2 hours ago, samaf said:

@Pointree   you are famous now even KBS NEWS  web site using you video , I saw your tag 

Yes, i've saw some articles used your video and tagged you. I'm glad about your hard work helpful for others, same as others hyunjin's fans as well who do anything that they can to support her.

@angel2013 talk about VLive, is it really will be broadcast on there? because i couldn't find on upcoming for baeksang broadcast, or just has not been included in the list?

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Yes, i've saw some articles used your video and tagged you. I'm glad about your hard work helpful for others, same as others hyunjin's fans as well who do anything that they can to support her.

@angel2013 talk about VLive, is it really will be broadcast on there? because i couldn't find on upcoming for baeksang broadcast, or just has not been included in the list?

I'm not very sure actually, they just say more info on Vlive, but they say it will be on Vapp...is it the same? If not, JTBC will also be broadcasting it LIVE so if you have the normal links for watching drama live, I guess should be able to watch JTBC live? I haven't checked it out yet since I'm actually not feeling too well today so I'm just posting some news as I come across it.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

I'm not very sure actually, they just say more info on Vlive, but they say it will be on Vapp...is it the same? If not, JTBC will also be broadcasting it LIVE so if you have the normal links for watching drama live, I guess should be able to watch JTBC live? I haven't checked it out yet since I'm actually not feeling too well today so I'm just posting some news as I come across it.

I just still couldn't get the right live streaming for JTBC, it's works for others not JTBC-_- I mean it's really helpful if they will broadcat it on VLive.

We on same situation, i'm actually got sick for these 3 days:(but i'm feel better now, hope you get well soon as well.

• Like 2

@Pointree, you did a great job promoting and supporting her. I think you're one of her 'nobleman' stars lol.

Is there a link to live stream from JTBC?

If you follow the past Baeksang awards, it is different from other awards. All nominees do not know the eventual winners (except for the popularity awards), hence explains the almost full attendance by the nominees. Read that Han Suk Kyu won't be attending and if i'm not wrong, Baeksang doesn't give award to absentees. Top stars can go home empty handed but if they don't turn up, zero chance of winning. Let's keep our fingers crossed. On drama end, i think RDTK can bag at least one award. I again hope her Korean fans turn up in droves to support her. I wish to hear their screams and i want to scream here if she wins the award tomorrow.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Me thinks our queen or her manager will probably 'manhunt' u..n give u an exclusive date with her... mmmm   ....Seo cool ya...wow...jjincha... ... seo... ok chill ... @jenn96 will scold me for  ...waking her up...haaa:grimace:

When did I scold you:blink:I don't remember it LoL:D

I hope I'll be able to live stream tomorrow.I couldn't find anything related to Baeksang awards on Vlive.I hope my phone doesn't let me down tomorrow *fingerscrossed

What is that little arrow like  thing above everyone's avatars? I just saw that today was it always there??

• Like 2

WOW I uploaded this video only here and DCGall, I could not even imagine this happening. I am proud that more people have noticed her warm  heart.

and now I'm in the process of testing DailyMotion Stream for yours. Test video and audio quality. Please make it private.  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5klafp_testestestestest_tv 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

WOW I uploaded this video only here and DCGall, I could not even imagine this happening. I am proud that more people have noticed her warm  heart.

and now I'm in the process of testing DailyMotion Stream for yours. Test video and audio quality. Please make it private.  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5klafp_testestestestest_tv 

It spread fast on twitter, probably someone at DC posted on twitter, that's was the first post and it went viral from there, news also picked up from there. But yeah as long as it spreads love and support for Hyunjin we are all for it.

What is this test you are doing? is it for the LIVE stream later? I've got some other live streaming for JTBC from twitter, those who need it can also pm me since I can't post it here. btw enjoying some HJ singing early in the morning with your test link :) so soothing

@anggun11 glad you found one that works! oh my 3 days I hope you're all recovered already. I just started yesterday so I'm feeling worse today, I will try and rest in the morning so i can catch the live streaming in the afternoon.

@jenn96maybe they will only post the link nearer to the time? 

the venue of Baeksang awards

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Yes, I've never done it but if it is good, i'll stream the program later. 

Aww that's so wonderful, hope you succeed and we'll also get to catch it if other links failed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Hee..me juz wanna wake u up...ops! Ok ok kidding...

The triangle turns green if the user is online now... (for our boss to see ..haaaaa) ok i better go offline now...heee

@Pointree i think yr test test live link is working.

So that's what it means, but I always log on in the morning and most of the time I just leave it on without logging out and so I'm actually not here but just logged on...so if you see mine green and I don't respond to your queries, it just means I'm not here.:lol:

*fingers crossed* that HJ's stylist would be good today and that she will win the best actress award. and wait the red carpet is 5pm KST? or earlier?

• Like 1

@Pointree wow, that's perfect! No need long loading page when i tried it, and none of disturbing ads. Thank you so much:D

@angel2013 yah, maybe bec south east asian on really warm weather now. Rest well and join later hoping it can be treated.:)

@supergal99 so, it's become more reason to join...:lol:

Ah, i still don't know when red carpet start, anyone know?

• Like 3

I'm here again... kya... i'm being so excited because 'our boss' soompi finally released latest good article:

Seo Hyun Jin Makes Thoughtful Attempt At Sign Language For Fan With Hearing Impairment

Seo-Hyun-Jin.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin recently showed her sweet consideration for a fan with a hearing impairment.

On April 29, the actress held a fan sign event at COEX Mall, and various fan accounts and videos were uploaded after. One account revealed, “A fan went up to get her autograph, but he couldn’t speak and was hesitating. It turned out that he has a hearing impairment. Seo Hyun Jin didn’t get taken aback at all and communicated with him in basic sign language.”

A short clip was also uploaded of the actress signing “I love you” to the fan. He responded with a thumbs up and asked for her to sign his baseball, which she did with a bright smile.

Seo-Hyun-Jin1.jpg

In 2012, Seo Hyun Jin starred in film “The Peach Tree” as a character whose sister has a hearing impairment, and she learned a bit of sign language for this role.

Article: soompi.com

• Like 5

Me again...:tongue:

Just got new information for Baeksang:

Red carpet at 3:30 pm KST, awards ceremony start 4:50 pm KST

Not sure if red carpet will not be broadcasted on JTBC:( visit the tweet above for more info.

• Like 2