[53회 백상] '최우수연기상' 서현진 "상의 의미 치열하게 고민해보겠다" 눈물

eo Hyun-jin said, "Yesterday was another year when Oh Hae-young was broadcast. I am so grateful that you remember the one-year-old drama and love me." Thank you. " 

He added, "I am so grateful to those who have reminded me of Oh Hae-young and who have supported me, and I will try hard to understand what this award will mean for my life. 

On the other hand, BaekSang Arts Grand Prize is the best awards ceremony in Korea, which encompasses the TV and film sector. It is hosted by JTBC PLUS Daily Sports and broadcast live on JTBC and JTBC2.

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11463761

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, justright said:

Let's celebrate together!!! Yoohoo!! So happy!!!

Having said that, i suspect they know the winners already. Those seated at the front row will win something.

All the nominees are seated right in front.:D

Let's all celebrate!

Kyaaa...it has to come when I'm cooking dinner so I was like shuttling back and forth, thankfully I didn't burn anything

• Like 6

1 minute ago, anggun11 said:

@juellieleng i think she is fixing her teeth, but it the proces hasn't finished yet.

Maybe... I like her teeth whatever it is. Hahhahahaha. (maybe because I like her as a person?)

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, samaf said:

eo Hyun-jin said, "Yesterday was another year when Oh Hae-young was broadcast. I am so grateful that you remember the one-year-old drama and love me." Thank you. " 

He added, "I am so grateful to those who have reminded me of Oh Hae-young and who have supported me, and I will try hard to understand what this award will mean for my life. 

On the other hand, BaekSang Arts Grand Prize is the best awards ceremony in Korea, which encompasses the TV and film sector. It is hosted by JTBC PLUS Daily Sports and broadcast live on JTBC and JTBC2.

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11463761

This is a bit off so I'm going to do some changes.

Yestrrday was the anniversary of Hae Young's first broadcast. Im so glad that you still remember Oh Hae Young and gave your love

Last year so many things happened thanks to this dram.I feel like I am on a Rollercoaster so I'm still amazed by this.l am honored that you still remember the Oh Hae Young I loved. I couldnt hear the last thing she said in the vid @anggun11 posted.I think it was something about how the award will affect her life?

I saw that in fansign event.I thought (like most of the people on naver) she had something between her teeth LOL.So she is fixing her teeth now??Don't really care how they look but if it makes her happy it is okay:lol:

• Like 6

@supergal99maybe.. or there's another way? like vaneer(?) i don't know much about this, it's only my 'theory'...:D

It's need enough time to fixing teeth, i hope it will be make her better esp for herself.

Anyway... once again CONGRATULATION......

kpFgLr.gif

when the winner announced, i bit nervous even hard to typing...hehehe

• Like 6