11 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

How can she did shooting without anyone knew abt it before? Isn't IC usually shooting in and out door?

It seems that they went to a small less-populated island(녹도) and filmed there in secret.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/36°16'22.9"N+126°15'53.9"E/@36.2730128,126.2649663,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.2730128!4d126.2649663

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Pointree said:

It seems that they went to a small less-populated island(녹도) and filmed there in secret.

Ah... that so she was being ninja these days...
the concept looks fit for her, traveling and visiting like this place.

• Like 6

Seo Hyun Jin graduation photo, 'gwiyomi (cute) → charisma' 180 degree transformation?

restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=2017042

The actor Seo Hyun Jin's charismatic high school graduation picture attracts attention.

One online community posted a picture of Seo Hyun Jin's school days. Seo Hyun-jin has a pure image and a confident expression in her photograph. Especially Seo Hyun Jin is impressed with the image that is different from the cute and comfy image of now.

Meanwhile, Seo Hyun Jin made her debut with Group Milk in 2001. Since then, Seo Hyun-jin has turned into an actor and has shown a stable acting ability that perfectly integrates with characters in various works. Seo Hyun Jin recently appeared in drama 'Oh Hae Young' and 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu'.

Article: g-enews.com

• Like 6

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=846617&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F1493464388047530.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin appears in 'Infinite Challenge'. 

MBC 'Infinite Challenge' broadcast on the 29th next week trailer Seo Hyunjin appeared and attracted attention. 

In the 'Infinite Challenge' trailer, members showed up in a beautiful island village called Nokdo, where they talked with their neighbors and showed their warm hands to those who needed help and enjoyed themselves. 

In particular, Seo Hyun-jin's appearance came up and focused his attention. Seo Hyun-jin will have a special class at a school where there is only one school. 

Seo Hyun-jin, who is from Girl Group Milk, is planning to deliver a song, which is attracting viewers' expectations. 'Infinite Challenge' is broadcast every Saturday at 6:25 pm

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, samaf said:

I'm so happy:D , i can't stop smiling alone:D
by the way her manger post about this island weeks before
i thought he was in vacation 

Aaaaah... yes you're right... that so the posting talked about shooting at dawn time..:lol:

I even almost to scream alone....waaaa....

kUv5ix.gif

• Like 6

Kyaaaa I'm so excited to come back to this happy news! That she will be on variety and that she will attend the baeksang awards! Yippppeeee! Thanks @pointree for the wonderful news! The preview is seo-cute!

@samaf hello, you have been ninja-ing with Hyunjinie, glad to see you!

@samaf @anggun11 let's all SCREAM together! :D

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Ngoc Hoang said:

:bawling: I'm so happy because she will be in Infinite Challenge. Waiting for her next project so long makes me happier now. I hope that she will win Excellent award at Baeksang :heart:

It's Top Excellent Awards:) i hope so she will win her first Top Excellent Awards on this Baeksang:lol:

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Just a moment when i browsed, i saw her name on list real-time search:

@angel2013 yes, scream together more make sense...lol

When the infinite challenge preview just release, her name shot up to No 1 on naver! saw the posting on SHJ Vietnam facebook.

I've been reading IG accounts of the lucky fans who got her fansign, they all say the same thing, real person is even prettier than on TV (hehehe we all know that already bec its been said so many times) and I really noticed quite a big jump in male fans from the postings in IG.

I usually don't watch infinite challenge but you can bet I won't missed this episode with Hyunjinie in it :D

But before that, we can look forward to seeing her on red carpet for Baeksang and want so much to see her win that award!

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Kyaaaa I'm so excited to come back to this happy news! That she will be on variety and that she will attend the baeksang awards! Yippppeeee! Thanks @pointree for the wonderful news! The preview is seo-cute!

@samaf hello, you have been ninja-ing with Hyunjinie, glad to see you!

@samaf @anggun11 let's all SCREAM together! :D

I was busy working  , but in reality I was missing Hyunjinie a lot  and waiting for her new appearance,I think all those  who hugged with her todays represent our feeling .

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Ngoc Hoang said:

Oh, I'm confused with SBS, KBS,... awards. If It is Top Excellent Awards, which is happier ^_^

Top excellent is higher than excellent awards, in this baeksang they also called it as best actress/actor, and for sure baeksang is more superb than awards on tv station like KBS, MBC, or others consider baeksang including all of them.

• Like 4