3 hours ago, Pointree said:

The variety program is.....

She's scheduled to appear the infinite Challenge(무한도전). It will air next Saturday. 

KYAAAA!!! Yes OMG I'm so excited:lol: 

I just logged in and was like 2 pages??I knew something was up bit I didn't imagine something like this.

pY_DPK9noQBnEnPW5dqb9ATFea1FAF8fXNZm_xUS

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Hmm I read somewhere that she says she would prefer melo drama next time at the fansign?

It was too noisy there so I couldn't hear most of her voice. but i saw that sort of thing in twitter.

(Orange colored paper) - What genre do you want in your next project? 

1 Historical drama 2 Specialized Job Drama 3 Romantic Comedy 4. Fantasy 5. Thriller 6. Except for these 

she answered to one of her fan that she would prefer melo drama as her next project, not a romantic comedy.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Pointree said:

It was too noisy there so I couldn't hear most of her voice. but i saw that sort of thing in twitter.

(Orange colored paper) - What genre do you want in your next project? 

1 Historical drama 2 Specialized Job Drama 3 Romantic Comedy 4. Fantasy 5. Thriller 6. Except for these 

she answered to one of her fan that she would preper melo drama as her next project, not a romantic comedy.

Wahh thanks so much for answering my query! Gosh I'm not a fan of melo drama but if she's in it, I will watch it, just like I'm not a fan of Saeguk and i still finished King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang :tongue:

@icemaid your dream of her in a rom-com may not come true :huh:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Pointree said:

she answered to one of her fan that she would prefer melo drama as her next project, not a romantic comedy.

Kyaa... i love melo drama.....:D

Although i miss her comical character, but i want to see her in serious role now. I hope she already considered one^_^

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Kyaa... i love melo drama.....:D

Although i miss her comical character, but i want to see her in serious role now. I hope she already considered one^_^

Am I the only one who doesn't like melo? :huh: yeah wondering if she already has one in mind

4 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

THANKS! @anggun11 @angel2013 So much to look forward to in May. :kiss_closed:

Can't wait to see her interaction with the kids! Its gotta be adorable!! 

*poof* 

Wah true ninja style...*poof*:D:tongue:

• Like 5

Since we are on this topic.. I'm not a huge fan of melodrama too but I've watched some really good ones. However, I feel that the Korean audience are slowly shifting their preference from melo to romcom in recent times as proven by the TV ratings.
I'd be quite excited to see her in a melodrama since I don't think she has being in one yet so far (but perhaps OHYA was partially melo too)
Though I also haven't gotten over King's Daughter so wouldn't mind seeing her in another saeguk. Sorry, @angel2013 :tongue:

• Like 5

The onsite staff asked the fans waiting the signing event like that - 'Please do not use smartphone or camera to shoot selfie with her. Do not take your phone out of your pocket.' I wonder if you already know about it, most of fansign events in Korea did not allow it without permission. Yes I understand it would delay their schedule and there were quite a lot of participants(100 people)  in yesterday's event. 

But instread of that, she hugged offen her fans. (In fact It could be not allowed too but as you can see, she hugged her fans first)

* Music : Choi In Young - 'Celebrated Chop Waltz'.  It was used as a soundtrack for the movie, Magic(Yosul, 2010))

• Like 8

The onsite staff asked the fans waiting the signing event like that - 'Please do not use smartphone or camera to shoot selfie with her. Do not take your phone out of your pocket.' I wonder if you already know about it, most of fansign events in Korea did not allow it without permission. Yes I understand it would delay their schedule and there were quite a lot of participants(100 people)  in yesterday's event. 

But instread of that, she hugged offen her fans. (In fact It could be not allowed too but as you can see, she hugged her fans first)

* Music : Choi In Young - 'Celebrated Chop Waltz'.  It was used as a soundtrack for the movie, Magic(Yosul, 2010))

Awww...she is just too sweet and nice. :wub: I saw in the vid, the security guard? or the event management people? prevented one hug from a fan but I think she gave as many hugs as she could.

Strictly speaking, the event organiser can refuse all that since its specifically stated fan sign, ie just sign and go but she gave more to the fans out of her own will which was a really nice gesture. I think its her own way of showing her appreciation for her fans since she doesn't do much social media unlike other artists. She is a very thoughtful person in many ways.

@uknowahah No need to be sorry, every individual have their own preferences :lol: melo sometimes tend to be a bit draggy hence its not my type, saeguk erm because I don't like history? kkkk I like rom-com bec it makes me laugh and be happy (bec reality is stressed enough already) but I also like a good thriller or detective/criminal drama since I like suspense as well as 'playing detective' hahaha but I will watch her in anything because I know she will be good in any role, I trust in her acting skills. (unless of course the writer messes up the story :unsure:)

• Like 6

@Pointree, thanks for sharing this vid/note. this makes me cry and unlurk.

HyunJin is really a kind hearted person as what her co-workers describes her. she really lives up to that description.

I wish one day i will be able to see her personally and felt her warmth also. yes, i envy you guys who were able to personally experience HyunJin's warmth.

I hope one day i will be able to attend her mt with her fans, and hopefully it will be open to her international fans, where she can get personal with her fans. 

and finally hoping HyunJinnies will go live next saturday for the telecast of Infinity Challenge with our HyunJin, and or of course the red carpet.

i remember we had a good time then of other HyunJinnies in twitter during the red carpet and year end awarding of sbs...

have a blessed weekend everyone!

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, mail3227 said:

@Pointree, thanks for sharing this vid/note. this makes me cry and unlurk.

HyunJin is really a kind hearted person as what her co-workers describes her. she really lives up to that description.

I wish one day i will be able to see her personally and felt her warmth also. yes, i envy you guys who were able to personally experience HyunJin's warmth.

I hope one day i will be able to attend her mt with her fans, and hopefully it will be open to her international fans, where she can get personal with her fans. 

and finally hoping HyunJinnies will go live next saturday for the telecast of Infinity Challenge with our HyunJin, and or of course the red carpet.

i remember we had a good time then of other HyunJinnies in twitter during the red carpet and year end awarding of sbs...

have a blessed weekend everyone!

Nice to see you @mail3227

That sounds like a great idea! Anyone keen? I'll definitely will try and catch it LIVE for both events. I think Hyunjinies should take this opportunity since we can't guarantee when our ninja queen will appear again after this :tongue:

• Like 5

Seo Hyun Jin, 'Full of Elegance' A Charming Smile of Natural Beauty

Credit: korea dispatch

@uknowahah Agree, OHYA and RDTK partially melo. Especially OHYA, atm most of content is melo and romantic than comedy.

@Pointree i read on Ig that an indonesian fan who joined the fan sign said Hyun Jin unnie immediately hug her after she praised her is very beautiful.^_^

• Like 8

@Pointree Wow! Did she really stand up, walk to the side of the table and hug all/most of her fans? How many fans were there exactly for the signing? That's like doing squats for how many times? :D
In events like these it's quite plain to see that she really has her fans' best interest at heart. 

@angel2013 Ikr. Now that you mentioned thriller, I'm also quite keen to she in one too. One drama that came to mind is Bad Guys 2; I heard it is already in work although they haven't started casting.
Perhaps if they aren't thinking of casting back the same actors (which I feel is quite difficult), SHJ might just be the perfect new shepherd for a new set of hounds. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, anggun11 said:

@Pointree i read on Ig that an indonesian fan who joined the fan sign said Hyun Jin unnie immediately hug her after she praised her is very beautiful.^_^

I'm sure she will hug her even if she didn't praise her :) as we can see from @Pointree video.

3 hours ago, uknowahah said:

@angel2013 Ikr. Now that you mentioned thriller, I'm also quite keen to she in one too. One drama that came to mind is Bad Guys 2; I heard it is already in work although they haven't started casting.
Perhaps if they aren't thinking of casting back the same actors (which I feel is quite difficult), SHJ might just be the perfect new shepherd for a new set of hounds. 

Oh my that does sound so good, instead of having a male 'boss' for the bad guys, why not change it to a female 'boss'? kkkk I like that idea, I would love to see SHJ in action kicking some bad guys B)

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Pointree said:

She was using sign language to one of her fan(has hearing defect) at fansign event. This gesture meaning "I love you".

I just logged in and saw this...

Omo...I want to cry:bawling:why i feel it so beautiful...:cry:

I've saw another version of this, but didn't understand mean of gesture.

• Like 8