From Seo Eun Soo's Interview

Senior Seo Hyunjin helped me saying "It is okay for you to be nervous.It is only natural this is your first time. It'll be better after a while.

and she always added "You are doing good." Her words became a source of strength to me.

@angel2013 Dont give up :)I'm sure she'll do at least one.She has to compliment her company stars and talk about the drama after all.I tlooks like shooting for Mesense ended.She is either resting or shooting  a bunch of CF's.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

From Seo Eun Soo's Interview

Senior Seo Hyunjin helped me saying "It is okay for you to be nervous.It is only natural this is your first time. It'll be better after a while.

and she always added "You are doing good." Her words became a source of strength to me.

@angel2013 Dont give up :)I'm sure she'll do at least one.She has to compliment her company stars and talk about the drama after all.I tlooks like shooting for Mesense ended.She is either resting or shooting  a bunch of CF's.

Awww thanks for the translate :) I really hope so but the probability of it seems to be reducing day by day.

@samaf I hope they released some CF pics soon, she looks gorgeous in red! I'm busy with my coming lunar new year celebrations that V-day just slipped my mind -_-

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

@angel2013 Dont give up :)I'm sure she'll do at least one.She has to compliment her company stars and talk about the drama after all.I tlooks like shooting for Mesense ended.She is either resting or shooting  a bunch of CF's.

I think so, she's resting now. We didn't see new update from photoshoot after her pic watched opera. She's taking a break until do another CF.

I'm not sure about SHJ's interview, we even haven't saw HSK's interview.:(

• Like 3

Thanks for all the updates, everyone! 

I haven't been active here because I was busy marathoning through her past dramas, and thank God for that because I don't know how I'd get by after Romantic Doctor ended..

I found myself totally mesmerized by the way she eats in Let's Eat S2 (Someone gotta make a compilation video lol), and she is simply the best thing ever in Three Musketeers.

I'm thinking of watching King's Daughter next, and while the hundred over episodes look a little intimidating, I don't think I'd mind as long as I get to see her more. :D

It's nice to see she is taking a break now, though I'm eager to hear news of her next project soon. 

PS: I've subbed to VIU but I can't seem to find the SBS Hanbam? :(

• Like 6

Just now, Ngoc Hoang said:

Thank @angel2013 for information :). I will write a letter to HyunJin unni and edit it beautifully .

I think her is taking a break now because lunar new year is coming in Korea, the same day with my country (and yours?)

Yes, I believe so, need family time during lunar new year. Oh you celebrating too? hehehe I will be very busy from tomorrow onwards. Please don't write essay okay! kkkk

36 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Thanks for all the updates, everyone! 

I haven't been active here because I was busy marathoning through her past dramas, and thank God for that because I don't know how I'd get by after Romantic Doctor ended..

I found myself totally mesmerized by the way she eats in Let's Eat S2 (Someone gotta make a compilation video lol), and she is simply the best thing ever in Three Musketeers.

I'm thinking of watching King's Daughter next, and while the hundred over episodes look a little intimidating, I don't think I'd mind as long as I get to see her more. :D

It's nice to see she is taking a break now, though I'm eager to hear news of her next project soon. 

PS: I've subbed to VIU but I can't seem to find the SBS Hanbam? :(

If you are premium member you should be able to watch it its Ep8 its not called hanbam in Viu, I think entertainment tonight?weekly?

Good for you catching up on HJ old drama, I did that after AOHY, trust me King's daughter is worth it, although its 108 episodes long, if I can survive it you can since I'm not a Saeguk fan at all but the story was good and her acting too!

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Yes, I believe so, need family time during lunar new year. Oh you celebrating too? hehehe I will be very busy from tomorrow onwards. Please don't write essay okay! kkkk

If you are premium member you should be able to watch it its Ep8 its not called hanbam in Viu, I think entertainment tonight?weekly?

Good for you catching up on HJ old drama, I did that after AOHY, trust me King's daughter is worth it, although its 108 episodes long, if I can survive it you can since I'm not a Saeguk fan at all but the story was good and her acting too!

Ohh I see, thanks!! It's apparently called New Late Night E News.. 

I'd consider myself a Saguk fan so I'm looking forward to it! (though baekje is my least favorite of the three kingdoms) :D

Wow, thanks for initiating the birthday project, I think it's a lot more precious than standard gifts and presents. I'll definitely write something for her!  
Is hand-written letter advisable? 

• Like 4

happy new years:heart: for all of you we don't have this celebration but we have three other new years celebration just one pass it is 2964 years (amazigh new years).

it good to celebrate  with family or friends for new beginning, :wub:

i hope it will be new big beginning,for hyunjine and all her fans :wub:

• Like 2

this about 2017 greetings 

What are the most popular New Year greetings?

The day before New Year's Day is drawing public attention to the New Year's greetings. If you look at various portal sites, "Happy New Year", "Stay healthy in 2017" and "Have a full year of happiness, full of love" is the most abundant. It is also a popular greeting, "I wish the lucky chicken will be filled with good luck in the New Year's Eve", which is the year of the Red Chicken. In the online community, the New Year's greetings of the Yugoslavian people are also displayed. "Let's not take a candle in 2017" or "Song Young-shin Song (the end of the era of Park Geun-hye, the New Year)" is also attracting attention. The Greeting of the New Year of the Yugoslavia mentioned by the entertainers is also gaining popularity. Cha Tae-hyun, Kim Yoo-jeong, Seo Hyun-jin, Bae Sung-woo, and Kim Yun-hye, who appeared in the movie 'Because I Love You', gathered in one place and said, 'Please see' I love you and start the new year pleasantly. ' Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae Jin, who met in the movie 'Hyeonjo', said, "I hope that next year, it will be a year of laughter and happiness, in exchange for hard and bad memorie

http://www.etnews.com/20170126000433

• Like 3

Actress Shin Hye Sun interview:

"I want to act together with Seo Hyun Jin"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9h0biKj9LYct2CnMan4A

Article:  신혜선, “서현진과 함께 연기해보고 싶다”

She's 2nd female lead in Legend of The Blue Sea. I think she's really fan of Seo Hyun Jin, this is the second time she talked about Seo Hyun Jin in her interview.

• Like 9