20 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

I just logged in and saw this...

Omo...I want to cry:bawling:why i feel it so beautiful...:cry:

I've saw another version of this, but didn't understand mean of gesture.

I also saw this on twitter and i can't help but be teary eyed. How can i stop loving her?

Everyday i get another reason to love her more 

:heart:

• Like 8

They released the article about this:

Seo Hyun Jin who communicated with a fan by sign language at fans sign ... "What can not you do?" a calm touch

Actress Seo Hyun Jin showed how to communicate with a fan by sign language.

Actress Seo Hyun-in's fan signing event, as a model of the Doori Cosmetics, famous of herbal hair care brand 'Daenggi Meori', was held at COEX, Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 29th of last month.

On the day, many fans and reporters were gathered, and fans saw the scene where Seo Hyun Jin had a short conversation with a fan in fansign.

A netizen from the online community said, "Yesterday, at the Seo Hyun Jin's fansign, a man came to receive her autograph, but he was hesitant and couldn't be able to speak well", explained the situation at the time.

"I knew that the fan had a hearing impairment, but Seo Hyun Jin did not panic and immediately communicated with a simple sign language." Seo Hyun Jin's attentive care seems to be the moment.
"I have heard a lot of people said that Seo Hyun Jin has good personality, but it's great and i think it's really wonderful."

20170501090317_1057427_318_336.gif

Another short video by a netizen shows Seo Hyun Jin made as "love" with sign language. Seo Hyun Jin has experience of sign language through the movie 'Peach Tree' in 2012. In the film, she acted as a twin mother with a deaf sister and talked with sign language.

Article: etoday.co.kr

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Pointree said:

- She was using sign language to one of her fan(has hearing defect) at fansign event. This gesture meaning "I love you".

Like @mail3227 I saw this on twitter since I was out and I was really touched...ok I was outside so I had to hold back my tears.

and thanks @anggun11 for that translation

it shows we are supporting the right person, her kindness is not only to people she know, her co-workers or friends but also to fans, to strangers and to people around her. It shows she lives up to what she says when she said that Happiness is making the people around you happy. She does that constantly all the time without bias. A beautiful lady with an equally beautiful heart, her future husband and kids will be very blessed.

• Like 7

Found it also on insight korea IG, it is a hot topic discussion. This just shows how a little act of kindness can help spread love across all platforms. It is something good that need to be shared. 

• Like 8

She seemed to be talkative, surely while she was shy with that kind of hair accessories. It's more like idol's fansign event than actress's sign meeting. Yes it doesn't matter. She was originally an idol. Isn't it?

• Like 7

OH! kpop released the article:

seohyunjin.jpg

This Video Of Seo Hyun Jin Greeting A Mute Fan Proves Shes An Angel

Seo Hyun Jin was spotted talking with a fan in sign language, and its the sweetest thing.

Seo Hyun Jin recently had a fan signing event with Daengi Meori shampoo, and video showed her conversing with a deaf fan in sign language.

When the fan approached her at the table, he first gave her a piece of paper without saying anything. After signing, Seo Hyun Jin looked back up at the fan and did the Korean sign for I love you.

The fan then requested in sign language for Seo Hyun Jin to sign a baseball, to which she also quickly understood and signed for him.

Netizens in Korea have been sharing this example of Seo Hyun Jins beautiful personality online, and praised her for being so caring and considerate to all of her fans.

Article: ohkpop.com

• Like 6

Jump entertainment update of HJ fan sign, why do I always feel like they are always a step behind?

@anggun11 aww...yes she's an angel, I think we called her that when she did the Letters of Angels promo too.

@Pointree haha yes she was an idol, was is the word, I think she would prefer to be loved for her work as an actress now and that is her passion right now. But yes she deserves all that popularity she is getting now.

• Like 6

you know what , the champion company are more happy than us
 because they have extra free publicity ;that good ,she will become  more wanted , as public figure in advertising
:wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

haha yes she was an idol, was is the word, I think she would prefer to be loved for her work as an actress now and that is her passion right now. But yes she deserves all that popularity she is getting now.

Oh sure, she would prefer as an actress now. BTW in meeting events with fans, she seems to be more familiar with more friendly and more warm way. She has never had a meeting with fans since 2003, until 2015....  and sure she’s a warm-hearted actress. In fact, most of idols these days do not doing with their fans at fan sigings in a similar way as her. 

As a matter of fact, I heard what some passerby said  at the fansigning event site. 'Those things are more suitable for idol group's autograph event! I don't think the actress is going to like it.' I don't think of what they say, But perhaps they could feel that way.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

Oh sure, she would prefer as an actress now. BTW in meeting events with fans, she seems to be more familiar with more friendly and more warm way. She has never had a meeting with fans since 2003, until 2015....  and sure she’s a warm-hearted actress. In fact, most of idols these days do not doing with their fans at fan sigings in a similar way as her. 

As a matter of fact, I heard what some passerby said  at the fansigning event site. 'Those things are more suitable for idol group's autograph event! I don't think the actress is going to like it.' I don't think of what they say, But perhaps they could feel that way.

You're right, the thing she does goes beyond what most actresses would do at any fansign event. She does not have the air of an actress but is a warm person like you said. Those who do not know her would say something like what the passer by say but we all know better. It's the true HyunJin you are seeing each time. No pretense only sincerity. That's why we all love her and support her.

That said I do hope Jump would organise a fan meet for korean fans especially since you all have been supporting her all these while. We only knew about her thru AOHY but I'm always thankful she has faithful fans like you that is a source of encouragement to her during those difficult times. 

Let's join together to give our utmost support to her from now onwards.

• Like 7

.... And it seems to become that cute hair acccessories a typical or special symbol of her fansigning event as actress. yes Jump entertainment updated a video of HJ fan sign event just before, and they put that title on the video: "(She) harvested a lot of hairbands!" :D

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Pointree said:

.... And it seems to become that cute hair acccessories a typical or special symbol of her fansigning event as actress. yes Jump entertainment updated a video of HJ fan sign event just before, and they put that title on the video: "(She) harvested a lot of hairbands!" :D

Haha I think because she looks really cute in them, so fans keep buying different types of hairbands? I think it was very sporting of her to try on everyone of them. I wonder what the fans will come up at next fan sign event if there is one. :lol::tongue:

@samaf thanks for the link, I went to check it out, nice to see young cute HJ pics

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Pointree said:

She was using sign language to one of her fan(has hearing defect) at fansign event. This gesture meaning "I love you".

Should I cry or be happy that I am a fan of the right person.Such a thoughtful gesture.Hoping more people will notice what an angel she is. Not everyone would have noticed his condition.I bet that fan won't be able to forget this.^_^viewimage.php?id=seohyunjin&no=29bcc427b

• Like 4

seems like LGuplus will be having live broadcast for Baeksang red carpet tomorrow. It provides a link but I can never seem to open the link, if anyone knows how to, please share and advise here, thank you.

The list of attendees for the awards is also out, Seo Hyun Jin's name is in it as she said she will attend, let's hope she bags an award, but it seems most artistes are attending as their attendance rate is about 90% for most of the categories, so it seems like who is the winner is still a ?.

• Like 4

This is another source to watch it LIVE: Info from Soompi Baeksang Awards thread:

The Baeksang Arts Awards -- one of the biggest awards ceremony in Korea’s entertainment industry -- will mark its 53rd year. 

Suzy and veteran actor Park Joong-hoon will host the annual event, which will take place in Seoul on May 3. The ceremony will be broadcast live via JTBC, JTBC2 and the V app. 

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com

Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naver.vapp
Apple App Store https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1019447011?mt=8

• Like 4

hello 

@Pointree   you are famous now even KBS NEWS  web site using you video , I saw your tag :D

https://mn.kbs.co.kr/news/view.do?ncd=3474326

Seo Hyun-jin (32), an actor, talks about fans and sign language. 

In a fan signing ceremony at COEX, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, on September 29, Seo said, "I love you" as a sign for a male fan who seems to be deaf. 

On the 30th of last month, a 30-second video titled "Seo Hyun-jin, who loves you with sign language" was posted on YouTube. In the video, a man stands in front of Seo Hyun-jin to get his autograph and hands a piece of paper without saying anything. 

After receiving the note, Seo Hyun-jin said "Oh," and started signing p. After a while, Seo Hyun-jin, who finished his autograph, set up his left hand with a fist and spread his right palm over it and said, "I love you." 

Seo Hyun-jin's greeting, a male fan, threw his index finger and said "one more" and then hit the baseball, and Seo Hyun-jin re-signed the baseball. 

The short video, in which two people talk in sign language, has recorded nearly 40,000 views in three days of uploads.

and this web site too newspim 

http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20170501000157

• Like 5