15 hours ago, justright said:

Regarding the interview/bts video above, what did YSJ say about her until she stopped him by saying ”hajima” or don't and apologised after that? Thanks.

This is the for the press interview which we have done the translations, so it would be one of the questions and answer that is inside there but which one I'm not sure yet since I can't really hear what YSJ is saying, he's very soft or is it the mic problem as @supergal99 stated. Could try and match the question with the original source article but will be later when I have time so meanwhile *pokes* @anggun11 and @jenn96 maybe a faster way to get your answer:tongue:

Meanwhile first sighting of Seo Hyun Jin - apparently for Cultwo Radio show(sat broadcast)

• Thanks 5

18 hours ago, justright said:

Regarding the interview/bts video above, what did YSJ say about her until she stopped him by saying ”hajima” or don't and apologised after that? Thanks.

@supergal99 @angel2013 My rough trans: YSJ was being asked

"What do you think about SHJ's charm?"

YSJ: Sunbae is... you can not explain it by words

YSJ: She has a mysterious charm, something like that...

SHJ: (immediately to stop him) Stop it! We're sorry...we're sorry...

*correct me if i'm wrong:tongue:

Thanks for update of presscon today:D

Wow...i love the quotes "We are confident that you will continue with even more success! Shine bright to SEO HYUN JIN":heart:

I have no prob with her dress today, she look sweet and comfortable, it will even more nice if her hair was unraveled.

• Thanks 4

Yang Se Jong And Seo Hyun Jin Confess That Working Together Again Felt Awkward At First

Temperature-of-Love4.jpg

A press conference for SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Temperature of Love” was held on September 14. During the event, Yang Se Jong and Seo Hyun Jin opened up about having the chance to work together again since appearing on the hit drama “Romantic Doctor Kim.”

Yang Se Jong said, “The first table script reading was really awkward. It felt so different from when we were working on ‘Romantic Doctor Kim’ together. So afterwards, we sat down and talked for two to three hours. But once we actually started filming our scenes, all the awkwardness went away and I was able to focus on my character. I think that was all thanks to Seo Hyun Jin. Filming the drama has been a fun and enjoyable experience.”

Seo Hyun Jin added on by saying, “The two of us once said that things might have been less awkward if we didn’t know each other at all. He’s such a polite and well-mannered person that acting as his girlfriend didn’t come easily for me at first. But he’s such a hardworking individual and he played such a complex role for his last drama that working with him made me think, ‘Wow, he’s so manly and mature. I’ve met such a great partner.’ So I had a lot of fun.”

“Temperature of Love” will revolve around the story of two people who meet online and soon develop a relationship that compels them to meet in person. The first episode will air on September 18 at 10 p.m. KST.

Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@supergal99 thks for so many videos, just back to catch up on what I've missed while I was gone

And just saw @Pointree uploaded HJ latest Hotels combined CF on youtube!

oh yeah there will be a Vlive on Monday at 8pmKST before the first episode premiere! Many many promo this time for her drama! lInk for Vlive

http://www.vlive.tv/video/41672

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

LoL I need to submit a test line then edit to post, otherwise I get error:wacko:

@supergal99 what did the PD say? that HJ has to fan herself and YSJ needs to cover his face? which video above has that? I would want to watch that first hehehe

@anggun11 I'm not better than you, I've only watched a couple

*waves* to @saku08 drop a message more often, it gets lonely here -_- and yes her therapeutic voice:wub:

And so I had my first hand in video editing, so pardon me, but I find HJ and KJW interactions cute and this part where KJW talks about HJ

so totally got to tag @icemaid for this:tongue:

and one more thing, HJ tweeted!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 I'm not better than you, I've only watched a couple

Almost all the videos have long duration... i have to manage time to watch it comfortably

Yes, i couldn't post, there's problem when i posted.:(i can make it after 2nd trial...

@supergal99 is he PD-nim? he looks friendly... and what come his hair in front of his face?it's his concept?

@angel2013 omo... she updated her twitter...:o:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@supergal99 thanks, will watch it tomorrow, time to sleep zzzz yes yes KJW says our queen is one where most male actors want to work with^_^ and yes did he mention kiss? I was trying hard to video edit that I didn't really catch much:tongue:whenever he says HJ I cut hahaha (keyword: HyunJin)

@anggun11 yes he is the PD...Nam Gun...I also wonder about his hair lol....I think its only his second drama, he also look a bit nervous-_-

• LOL 3

23 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

@anggun11

Haaa   .... me was laughing hard at that hairdo!!!

Introducing... P -  D -  Nim....

LOL... that zoom in gif was so funny...:lol: even Hyun Jin amazed of him...

DJrtzgfV4AEVHkr.jpg

@angel2013 this his second drama?..oh... i hope this can be good chance for him... i like the theme and the editing from the teaser.

Translation from SHJ's latest tweet:

"It's been a long time after my latest tweet! Today Temperature of Love press conference, there's so many peoples have cheered me. The next schedule behind this time is tight and i couldn't take pictures at the last place...i'm sorry...i was deeply grateful to you for everything. I'll run for you! Thank you."

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, anggun11 said:

"It's been a long time after my latest tweet! Today Temperature of Love press conference, there's so many peoples have cheered me. The next schedule behind this time is tight and i couldn't take pictures at the last place...i'm sorry...i was deeply grateful to you for everything. I'll run for you! Thank you."

It's been a long time after my latest tweet! Today Temperature of Love press conference,  there's so many peoples have cheered me on by sending rice wreaths. The next schedule behind this time was tight so I couldn't help taking selfie as proof only in front of the last wreath. I'm so sorry... But I looked every cheering words one by one and put it into my heart. I was deeply grateful to you. I'll cheer up and do my best! Thank you.

• Thanks 5

@anggun11 and @Pointree thanks for translating the tweet, ah so she was really busy so she can't stop and take photo and sign like last year for RDTK press con :wacko: but it was nice of her to at least tweet and let us know and show her thanks, that is enough

@supergal99 phew I'm glad I didn't read your post before I slept, otherwise I would have a nightmare? (sorry Pd-nim please be kind to SHJ drama ok)

and photo of her after her recording for Cultwo radio show yesterday

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

learned from twitter its because her good friend Goo Hye Sun did a short film with Yang Dong Geun and Seo Hyun Jin

Yup. A movie :D New one apparently.It is gonna be melo and mysterious at tje same time (and a few other things but I forgot them tbh sorry-_-)

OMG Soompi let me post this. I thought I was doomed to just liking posts. It wouldn't even let me go from page to page without crashing on me. I'm so happy 

H45lTm6yg5suoMpIVVqApA0NSzZ1RQzRnE44AA9f

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1