54 minutes ago, icemaid said:

@angel2013 its my pc taking a break! :sweatingbullets: :crazy: Or maybe soompi taking a break on me.

Here's HJ and her ideal type JSW bts in Feast of the God. :lol:

STILL? :blink: Poor you , come join the club :crazy: me too, I just switch between browsers when it happens.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, angel2013 said:

"Feast of Gods-Seo Hyun Jin: My ideal type is Joo Sang Wook"

Taking on the role as Han In Joo in Feast of God, Seo Hyun Jin reveals her ideal type on MBC program <Feeling Good>.

When asked to choose between Joo Sang Wook and Lee Sang Woo, who is closer to her ideal type,

Seo Hyun Jin says these two are polar opposites of one another.  Joo Sang Wook is humorous while Lee Sang Wook is the quiet type.If I base on the character from the drama, I think Choi-Jae Ha(Joo Sang Wook )is better.

Meanwhile,  Seo Hyun Jin is receiving lots of good feedback for the villain role in Feast of God.

Source: SHJ Baidu bar

Chinese Translator: Basaly

English Translator: Angel2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe I am actually quoting myself!

Ok, I found the video which the news article talked about that I translated from chinese above and I found boy I don't think I can trust any news article anymore! I mean what she says is the same but how they put it in the article somehow came out wrong, so I've put it in context below what she said in the video and let you see it for yourself.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDMzMzY1MjU2.html

Edited from the video:

SHJ: "Both of them are very different from each other. Joo Sang Wook-ssi is humourous while Lee Sang Woo-ssi is very quiet. If you combine both together it will be perfect. But both of them are very easy going hence the filming atmosphere is very comfortable."

Q: Who is closer to your ideal type?

SHJ: "Such an old fashion question. Because we are still not very close to each other, so rather than comparing in real life, if base on their character in the drama I would prefer Choi-Jae Ha (Joo Sang Wook)."

Q: So you are closer to him?

SHJ: "Choi-Jae Ha is more gentle and nice although he is more playboy too but I like guys who are gentle and nice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I don't know how did the news article had a title that said Joo Sang Wook is my ideal type base on the video? :blink:

I think I will have to be careful when doing news article translations rather than full interview translations, since some news article crops from interview parts and portion which they think will appeal to the public and put them in anyway they like. What we are reading may only be half truths lol :crazy:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, khatelaloves said:

hyunjin promoting for her fanmeet

徐玄振 Hello Taiwan

♥ ♥ KKTV X 徐玄振♥ 歐膩來跟大家 Say Hello 啦! #倒數七天 #就可以看見玄振歐膩了

Posted by KKTV 難以抗劇 on Tuesday, August 2, 2016

idk why the vid is not embedded :sweatingbullets: just click the link 

From SHJ Baidu Bar-Taiwan Fan Meet Info

Seo Hyun Jin will be flying from Korea to Taiwan on the 9th August, taking 1205pm flight.  She is estimated to be there for 2D/1N. About 300 tickets for the fan meet event was fully taken up in 10minutes!

We can expect airport fashion photos on the 9th August both in Korea and Taiwan. And hopefully also for the fan meet on 10th August!

Gosh only 2D/1N, how will she have the time to try the local delicacies she mentioned?

Something to look forward to Hyunjinnies! (Oh and I just learned the Taiwan fans have taken Pearlies as their identity, so shall we be called Hyunjinnies?;))

• Like 11

4 hours ago, angel2013 said:

This is so funny, a fan actually made a Oh Hae Young Season 2 parody, TVN how about a real season2!

It will be awesome if we can really have a OHYA Season 2! :w00t: tvN, perhaps later part of next year!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

From SHJ Baidu Bar-Taiwan Fan Meet Info

Seo Hyun Jin will be flying from Korea to Taiwan on the 9th August, taking 1205pm flight.  She is estimated to be there for 2D/1N. About 300 tickets for the fan meet event was fully taken up in 10minutes!

We can expect airport fashion photos on the 9th August both in Korea and Taiwan. And hopefully also for the fan meet on 10th August!

Gosh only 2D/1N, how will she have the time to try the local delicacies she mentioned?

Something to look forward to Hyunjinnies! (Oh and I just learned the Taiwan fans have taken Pearlies as their identity, so shall we be called Hyunjinnies?;))

Thank you @angel2013 bearer of good news!

Yes to Hyunjinnies! :heart:   th?id=OIP.M530bca3a43edc09ad27ec9bb2fa29

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, icemaid said:

It will be awesome if we can really have a OHYA Season 2! :w00t: tvN, perhaps later part of next year!

However for HyunJinnie future career, I'd like for her to branch out and do something different.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, kopifan said:

However for HyunJinnie future career, I'd like for her to branch out and do something different.

I'm worried she might get typecast with these kind of roles you know she's considered right now as the rocco queen but I believe in hyunjin's acting capability whatever character she'll play I know she will nailed it. Her next project is really important, hope she'll choose really well. In hyunjinnie we trust :) and hoping after all these fanmeets she will get the vacation she deserved! eonni rest well ^_^

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, kopifan said:

Perhaps she could try something different in her next project.and OHYA season 2 later.

For a second season it usually happen like at least 2 years later but I think its very unlikely there will be a OHYA season 2.:lol:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Perhaps she could try something different in her next project.and OHYA season 2 later.

For a second season it usually happen like at least 2 years later but I think its very unlikely there will be a OHYA season 2.:lol:

I heard the writer Park Hae Young's husband passed away in China on 27 July. Not sure how accurate as it was not widely reported by fans. It might be too sad for her to write part 2.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kopifan said:

I heard the writer Park Hae Young's husband passed away in China on 27 July. Not sure how accurate as it was not widely reported by fans. It might be too sad for her to write part 2.

You are right, read it somewhere too. Then its even more unlikely to have part 2. 

In her early acting in kdrama, shj cast a small part in hwang jini (saeguk drama) with ha ji won.. and then shj got female lead role in kings daughter SBH and one of male cast is jeon tae soo.. he is ha ji won younger brother in real life.. :D

In section tv interview, shj also mention that she likes saeguk drama titled "damo".. its old drama and d lead cast were ha ji won and lee seo jin (male lead in marriage contract).. maybe shj is a fan of ha ji won? She is her senior and i like her with hyun bin when i watch secret garden.. i hope shj wont be workaholic like ha ji won (she is 39yo n didnt married yet).. i want to see shj with someone, dating n married soon..

• Like 2