hi yah!

Dropping by to wish Hyunjin all the best with her new drama that debut this week. Not sure if I will have time to watch but the rating starts off quite well. :)   Hwaiting!! 

Time to bid good by to Dokyung hahahaha

tumblr_o92zigTVKq1s6uimwo1_540.gif

But :P 

tumblr_o8w9gwQ0zK1rvbzggo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o8w9gwQ0zK1rvbzggo1_540.gif

Any way, all the very best!!

• Like 14

Wow, @Phi nice to see u appear in this thread :)

Yes, we always hope the best for her and her 'previous partner(?)'. You can watch everytime, you'll not regret it, because the daebak acting from our hyun jin will shocking you.

True, the pictures are illustration of our heart...

• Like 6

Thanks @Phi for dropping by and your well wishes for HyunJin! She's already transformed into Dr Yoon Seo Jung now though of course her sensational acting in AOHY with EM will forever be in our fondest memory, who can forget that? It was AOHY that brought us to know HyunJin, and it is also her life works which she says she hopes we will remember for a very long time and I think indeed it will.

But for now, i am enjoying Dr Yoon! Episode 2 Eng subbed is out HyunJinnies! Sigh...I can only watch it after my morning errands.

Many good comments about HyunJin exceptional acting from Ep2 yay!

• Like 8

Compliments on SHJ acting in the scene she cut her wrist, this scene also get the highest rating in ep.2: 15.51%. Proudly!

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002864649

& RD articles:

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000924074  (top daily news on Naver)

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0002864529  (top daily news on Naver)

Hiển thị Romantic Doctor - SHJ2.png

• Like 3

Hello HyunJinnies

Quick notice here, remember the notice I posted last week about leaving your messages to HyunJin? I've been so busy and excited about RDTK recently I totally forgot about it, Sorry @samaf

Maybe you all also forgot about it? A simple line or message to express your love and support for HyunJin and @samaf will print and send it over to HyunJin with her gift. Please remember to write and send them to me or @samaf.

• Like 2

40q0etb.jpg News article about HJ acting taking top spot in ratings. Our queen amazes everyone from the viewers, to the drama team to the production team. :wub:

@icemaid you must listen to music a lot! it always amazes me how you can always come up with the most appropriate songs for each situation :P

• Like 9

@anggun11, I might do a marathon during my long Christmas break. It sounds crazy but it's just got so busy right now... 

@angel2013 I'm glad SHJ landed OHYA after the casting's 3rd attempt for Just OHY.  There's a saying a gem will shine no matter how it's covered. It's nice OHYA gave her that boost she deserves.  She might not be the 1st casting call for both OHYA and RTDK but I think, all those miss-casting happened for a right reason. SHJ is the one who has the last laugh :lol:... look at the rating for OHYA and RTDK is doing well also. :) 

Glad seeing both Eric & Hyunjin doing well with their projects after OHYA :) 

4 hours ago, icemaid said:

@angel2013 because I am a music and sports junkie! :P

You sure are good!  popping up that song from Jessica for 3MAD teaser out of no where hahaha Thank again!

• Like 6

I am glad that HJ is getting rave reviews for her role as Dr Yoon and RDTK thread is hot. 

As I am busy and won't post much I am happy we don't have to worry about HJ as she is getting alot of support from viewers.

Thank you Hyunjinnies for all the updates.

@Phi strangely now when I listen to that song Eric in 3MAD pop into my mind instead of Jessi. :lol::lol:

• Like 5

@anggun11 so SHJ hairstyle becomes the new wave? :w00t:

@d2wach I really admire those people who can photoshop so nicely these photos. See different HJ's expression in every single one of them,a amazing!

@aureamirasol missing all your gifs, thanks for bringing them back! now we should have lots with her new drama showing. @d2wach and @supergal99 can join you too in making lots of gifs of HJ! I totally sucks at it, so I have to depend on you all hehehe

With her busy with filming, guess we won't be seeing her much in new CF's or interviews :tears:

@samaf we hope the gift sending and our messages will reached HJ successfully!

ZzNtViN.png

A beautiful HyunJinnie pic to wash away the tiredness of the day.

• Like 5