1 hour ago, samaf said:

wow yes beautiful 

and this one 

Agree! The spring range is so pretty I'm so busy screencapping them now though I know the official ones would come out, but its really seo beautiful I can't help but want to capture it hehehe

Her new CF's are all very nice, MeSense, agatha or carlyn bag, can't wait for MeSense official HD photos of them all!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Agree! The spring range is so pretty I'm so busy screencapping them now though I know the official ones would come out, but its really seo beautiful I can't help but want to capture it hehehe

Her new CF's are all very nice, MeSense, agatha or carlyn bag, can't wait for MeSense official HD photos of them all!

I love it   all the clothes,showed  beautifully  by HYUNJIN 
I think they  will achieve success with this new spring range 

at first i wasn't for her short hair but after all this photoshoot i can tell , it giving her beautiful charme and more freshness:wub:

• Like 4

And some ideas from HyunJinnie to chase the work week blues away that comes after.

Monday blues but make it a happy and cheery oneC49KZpxVYAAO6oF?format=jpg&name=large 

Tuesday sophistication with regal white 

C49IjQcUkAAf3pz?format=jpg&name=large

Face the Wednesday winds with a cool jacket and stripes

C49KUyXVcAAxJha?format=jpg&name=large

Thursday make it peachy with shades of pink

C49IhNjVMAYnIbT?format=jpg&name=large

And end off the week on a high for casual Friday

C49OGChUYAEh8AL?format=jpg&name=large

For the sweet date, return back to basics

C49KSnyVcAAROyn?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 7

@kopifan thanks for posting the screencaps here, hehehe was so busy screencaping it till late last night, it was easy to post on twitter but had to do double step before posting here, she really rocks every spring outfit! and omo those gif pics of SHJ is so cute but hilarious.

@samaf thanks for the old vids of HJ, gosh it was good quality even. Hyunjinie is seo-cute when she saw the T-shirt and go excited over it.

Sunday is almost over, and another new week is coming! Hope everyone's weekend was good, haha at least mine was with the MeSense video but busy days ahead.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Just come cute BTS pics with Haeun for Goobne Chicken CF. Both adult and kid are adorably cute!

Thanks @anggun11 for the speedy update! Looks like she donning a wig for the new shampoo CF?

Hope they'll release others BTS, i want to see more her interaction with Haeun, they both so cutee...

It's not like for shampoo, maybe this like her old CF about energy drink which also became sponsor for RDTK. 

I mean this:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

But, from this appearance, i think she will wear hanbok. Her dress and hair seems used for hanbok.

tagged as"#댕기머리 (Daenggi Meori)" The shampoo called  “Daenggi Meori” has a hanbok concept as it is a Korean traditional herbal shampoo. That is quite a famous shampoo in Korea. Actually "Daenggi Meori" is a hairstyle when girls put on hanbok. Yeah! New CF! 

2016020602458993.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kismet0914 said:

tagged as"#댕기머리 (Daenggi Meori)" The shampoo called  “Daenggi Meori” has a hanbok concept as it is a Korean traditional herbal shampoo. That is quite a famous shampoo. Actually "Daenggi Meori" is a hairstyle like below when girls put on hanbok.

So, Daenggi Meori is the brand of product, i assume it for name of hair style concept.:D

DaengGiMeori_OrientalSpecialShampoo_1.jp

• Like 2

Seo Hyun-jin, the heroine of SBS monthly drama "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu" recently, is showing eye-catching comparisons that show the sexy and freshness in the 2017 S / S season picture of CALYN

Gobbled chicken , actress Seo Hyun-jun

addition, the oven-baked chicken franchise burgundy chicken introduced Seo Hyun-jin as a model   Bringing the Galbi to the King Seo Hyunjin TVC ...

Guben Chicken plans to communicate with consumers by releasing various models of Seo Hyun-jin, such as an advertisement-making video shot in the official SNS channel.

Hong Kyung-ho, a gingerbread chicken, said, "This advertisement will be a commercial that Seo Hyun-jin will express to the audience a lot of CM songs,

http://www.joseilbo.com/news/htmls/2017/02/20170220316945.html

• Like 2