• lkgy99 changed the title to Gong Yoo 공유 | ★ Upcoming Movie : Wonderland & Upcoming Drama : The Silent Sea ★
  • Replies 35.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lkgy99

• Noor90

• FAYE19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All GY lovers here i want to ask u why you love gong yoo and when i'll start by myself what i love about Gong Yoo , he is unpredictable either as an actor or as person  when i first saw him in

Guys, so sorry for barging in like this, but unless it's some internal joke that I don't get, why do I feel like this place has turned into a competition for Who's Bashing On Gong Yoo Better? @2ha

• 2 weeks later...

May Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

May Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

May 30, 2021
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from April 30 to May 30.

Youn Yuh Jung, who swept this year’s international awards circuit with her critically acclaimed performance in “Minari,” topped the list with a brand reputation index of 12,497,492 for May.

High-ranking phrases in the actress’s keyword analysis included “Minari,” “Oscar,” and “Best Supporting Actress award,” while her highest-ranking related terms included “award,” “thank,” and “congratulate.”

Song Joong Ki took second place in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 8,257,973, while Lee Dong Hwi claimed third with a total index of 6,159,894.

Lee Je Hoon came in at a close fourth with a brand reputation index of 6,019,774, and Gong Yoo rounded out the top five for May with a score of 5,374,042.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Youn Yuh Jung
  2. Song Joong Ki
  3. Lee Dong Hwi
  4. Lee Je Hoon
  5. Gong Yoo
  6. Park Seo Joon
  7. Kim Ok Bin
  8. Hyun Bin
  9. Lee Byung Hun
  10. Son Ye Jin
  11. Yoo Ah In
  12. Song Ji Hyo
  13. Kim Hye Soo
  14. Jo Jung Suk
  15. Cho Seung Woo
  16. Kim Tae Ri
  17. Ha Jung Woo
  18. Jung Woo Sung
  19. Gong Hyo Jin
  20. Kim Nam Gil
  21. Lee Sun Gyun
  22. Yeo Jin Goo
  23. Lee Jung Jae
  24. Cha Seung Won
  25. Hwang Jung Min
  26. So Ji Sub
  27. Sung Dong Il
  28. Song Seung Heon
  29. Jang Dong Gun
  30. Kim Dong Wook

Watch Youn Yuh Jung in her drama “Never Twice” with subtitles below!

WATCH NOW

• Like 1

Discovery Expedition Unveils Summer Campaign with Gong Yoo

Private summer life pictorial and short clip released, stylish design functional material applied

[ Fashion Journal & Textile Life : Reporter Yoo Jin Yu ] F&F ( CEO Chang-soo Kim/F&F ) 's premium lifestyle outdoor brand ' Discovery Expedition ' will unveil its summer season campaign with model Gong Yoo ahead of the full-fledged summer season .

This campaign captures the momentum of progressive discovery, enjoying your own private summer life like a Discoverer despite the untact summer season .

Gong Yoo in the campaign drew attention by digesting summer items such as water t-shirts , water pants , and rash guards of various colors as enjoying summer outdoor life such as surfing , paragliding , and camping at the boundary between imagination and reality .

Discovery's 21 S/S Summer Collection is made of functional materials with a stylish design, and consists of items that are perfect for summer leisure activities .

First, the ' Small Logo Short Sleeve Water T-shirt ' and 'Back Graphic Short Sleeve Water T-shirt ' use a material with a lower weight and less gloss than the existing rush guard, and block more than 99% of UV rays with UPF+ , so you can enjoy water activities as well as daily activities , camping and restaurant tour , you can take advantage of a variety of outdoor life, including a picnic .

' Loose Fit Rash Guard ' is a semi-loose fit that is differentiated from existing rash guards, and features a comfortable fit and body cover . A fixed string is applied inside the end to prevent the top from going up during leisure activities, so you can wear it without worry .

In addition, ' Basic Full Band Type Water Pants ' that can be worn casually in everyday life using nylon material and mesh lining, ' Lightweight Colorful Short Pants ' that can be worn comfortably until midsummer with a lightweight nylon material , 4cm tall and lightweight with excellent cushioning You can also meet various main items such as ' tension jjori ' that can be produced in a stylish way .

Discovery Expedition Sean officials " welcomed the summer let's not give up the will and the desire to discover even frozen tact situation serves a wide range of outdoor life ," said " The newly released 21SS view Enjoy your own private Daylight Saving Life with Summer collection I hope ,  he said .

Meanwhile, the 21SS summer season campaign pictorial and short clip with Gong Yoo can be found through the official Discovery Expedition online mall and official SNS channels .  (Fashion Journal & Textile Life ⓒ www.okfashion.co.kr) 

• Like 1