39 minutes ago, gongi said:

#throwbackto2003 
I chanced upon this old clip. So back in the day, Haha is pretty close to GY...
Check out GY's sexy dancing moves and the crazy bomb hairstyle..
Anyone has the eng subs?

#nosebleed    x_x

3 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Have new news, I think they in discussion for Gongyoo as "Coway" model. Lets wait for confirmation. OR english translation. 

[단독]배우 공유, 코웨이 광고모델 논의중...소속사 밝혀

Actor Gongyoo, Coway advertisment model in discussion(?)...reveal by the agency-------------very rough translation

http://www.nspna.com/news/?mode=view&newsid=211175

Add

[단독] "도깨비 특급 의리"…공유, 이동욱 팬미팅 깜짝 손님

"Deokkaebi 특급(sorry I dont know what does it mean) loyalty"...Gongyoo, is LDW surprise guest

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000950423&lfrom=twitter&lfrom=twitter

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG

LDW fans is soooooooooooo luckyyyy. LOL

Deokkaebi means "goblin"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

anyone who knows what does it mean, cause google translation sound weird, google give me "express".,

Gong yoo is shooting new CF for BC Card

2 hours ago, gongi said:

I chanced upon this old clip. So back in the day, Haha is pretty close to GY...
Check out GY's sexy dancing moves and the crazy bomb hairstyle..
Anyone has the eng subs?

Lol, Gong yoo was a naughty boy :D

• Like 1

Gongyoo FM update

GongYoo_teaser_visual_01_Taipei.jpgGongYoo_teaser_visual_01_Hongkong.jpg

source http://wishtogongyoo.com/

Lee Dong Wook's label responds to rumors about Gong Yoo guesting at his fan meeting

In response, Lee Dong Wook's label confirmed that Jo Se Ho and Soyu are joining as guests. However, Gong Yoo's attendance is not yet confirmed. 

full article here http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/lee-dong-wooks-label-responds-to-rumors-about-gong-yoo-guesting-at-his-fan-meeting

awwwww.......i cant see them reunite?..I love the immortals combo in the drama.

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, lavendre said:

Sob. Why is he not coming to Singapore? Is it confirmed that he will only be going to HK and Taipei? >.<

No, they didn't say that all they said he'll have fan meeting in Taiwan in April and Hong Kong in May.

I'm sure he'll have another fan meetings in other countries

• Like 2

Taiwan and Hong Kong fan meeting confirmed .. 'Dokkaebi' fever spread

0000950563_001_20170308120712397.jpg?typ

Actor Gong Yoo will host fan meetings in Taiwan and Hongkong

First, on April 29th, Gong will meet the fans in Hsinchuang Gymnasium in Taiwan, then meet with fans at the Hong Kong Asia World Expo on May 6th, a week later. The visit to Taiwan and Hong Kong is a formal first overseas promotion after the drama 'Dokkaebi'

In particular, the movie "Busan Haeng/ Train To Busan" which made Gong the best actor, achieved the only 10 million viewers in Korea in 2016, as well as the first box office in Asia, including Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Following the 'Dokkaebi' syndromes, as well as domestic and overseas fans

The meeting with overseas fans will be a special time more and more. The slogan of this fan meeting is 'Live your dream, Hear your dream, you are my dream', and it is expected that the first Taiwan and Hong Kong fan meeting will be a scene where many fans will dream

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000950563

Translated By: Djin Ing Tan

• Like 6

6 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Gongyoo FM update

GongYoo_teaser_visual_01_Taipei.jpgGongYoo_teaser_visual_01_Hongkong.jpg

source http://wishtogongyoo.com/

Lee Dong Wook's label responds to rumors about Gong Yoo guesting at his fan meeting

In response, Lee Dong Wook's label confirmed that Jo Se Ho and Soyu are joining as guests. However, Gong Yoo's attendance is not yet confirmed. 

full article here http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/lee-dong-wooks-label-responds-to-rumors-about-gong-yoo-guesting-at-his-fan-meeting

awwwww.......i cant see them reunite?..I love the immortals combo in the drama.

is wishtogongyoo.com managed by Soop? or it's just for Hong Kong fan meeting?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

oww no Gong Yoo? c'mon it's not fair, I was so excitied :bawling:

• Like 3

Gong Yoo To Make Fans’ Dreams Come True At Upcoming Fan Meetings

gongyoo.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo will be holding fan meetings in Taiwan and Hong Kong this coming spring.

On April 29, the actor will be having a fan meeting in Taiwan and one in Hong Kong the following week on May 6. This will be the actor’s first time promoting overseas after starring in the hit tvN drama “Goblin.”

Last summer, Gong Yoo starred in the movie “Train To Busan,” which placed first in box offices in South Korea, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Just two months after the premiere of his movie, Gong Yoo began filming for tvN’s “Goblin,” which helped him win over many fans’ hearts overseas.

The slogan for his fan meetings is, “Live your dream, Hear your dream, you are my dream,” which is creating more and more anticipation for fans in Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Meanwhile, Gong Yoo is currently looking over offers in search of his next project and also ranked first in the Korean Business Research Institute’s spokesmodel brand reputation rankings for February.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/07/gong-yoo-make-fans-dreams-come-true-upcoming-fan-meetings/

• Like 7

‘Goblin’ actor Gong Yoo is set to meet with fans in Taiwan, Hong Kong

gong-yoo-in-attendance-during-a-photocal

Gong Yoo is going an extra mile to thank his fans for supporting him in "Goblin" and "Train to Busan." In fact, the Hallyu actor has been confirmed to hold fan meeting shows in Taiwan and Hong Kong this spring.

Soompi cited the 37-year-old actor will meet with his Taiwanese fans on Apr. 29 and will invade Hong Kong on May 6. Given its slogan, "Live your dream, hear your dream, you are my dream," it is safe to admit that Gong Yoo intends to fulfill his fans' dreams through these shows.

The two fan meeting events will mark Gong Yoo's first promotional activities abroad following the success of his recent drama "Goblin." However, the actor has been going places for photo shoots.

A representative from Management Soop stated Gong Yoo is currently packed with photo shoot activities until mid-March. But after completing his prior commitments, the "Goblin" actor plans to take a well deserved rest before he looks over new offers.

Although nothing has been confirmed as of yet, the representative said Gong Yoo will likely appear on the big screen for his next project. Aside from getting offers for drama and film projects, several countries are eyeing to invite the Korean actor for shows.

Reports stated 15 different countries have already shown interest in hosting Gong Yoo's fan meeting events. Among these are Taiwan and Hong Kong, alongside China, Japan, United States and more.

Further claims revealed these countries offered Gong Yoo a great deal for the proposal to hold shows. However, the "Goblin" actor has yet to respond to any of them as of yet.

Meanwhile, the Korean actor is eyeing to hold a charity bazaar this year. According to Allkpop, Gong Yoo has been dreaming to host an event for a cause. Hence, he is planning to make that dream come true soon.

His label revealed all proceeds from the bazaar will be donated to help those who in need. Details of Gong Yoo's charity event will be announced in the coming days. 

• Like 6

One of the saddest part about not living in asia or anywhere near it, is that I don't get to attend any fan event. I hope one day in the future, when money flows through my bank account ( :tongue: ) I can plan to attend a fan event! 

Does anyone here plan to attend any of the Gong Yoo events? :) Or do most people live far far away like myself? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

One of the saddest part about not living in asia or anywhere near it, is that I don't get to attend any fan event. I hope one day in the future, when money flows through my bank account ( :tongue: ) I can plan to attend a fan event! 

Does anyone here plan to attend any of the Gong Yoo events? :) Or do most people live far far away like myself? 

I'm from Middle East so it's impossible to attend any of his fan meetings :( and that's why I was so so happy when I saw GY pics in Dubai , Also, I want him to know he has many fans in Middle East and all world now is:wub:.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

I understand how you feel. I live far far away like you.:) I doubt he'd ever come to the United States. Hehehe.

Sorry, I'm a bit of a lurker, but I've been following this thread the whole way through. I noticed that some of the "Yoo Gals"(Are we even Yoo Gals anymore?) from back when this thread first started in 2005 are no longer active, while it's up to them what they do with their lives, I just find it really sad. Even the original person who started this thread(aalhl) is no longer active, which is his/her right, but I have to wonder why they left.

Anyway, just wanted to add that everyone here is great especially to those who post and update us. *sighs*

I feel like Gong Yoo is being a little unfair to his fans:(, both domestically and internationally. But that's just my opinion. The way he or his company goes about handling his things bothers me a little. I don't know why. I don't care about popularity or hit dramas or whatever, I just want him to be around more.-_-( no social media?? grrr!!)  Can't join his fan cafe, but I've read all his interviews, watched a few of his movies, and watched a few of his dramas, but there is still so little of him that I actually know. I know a lot of you have said that he's private, but come on!  I don't understand, does he hate his fans?

@lavendreHe should go to Singapore too! 

@chickenwing Lucky fans! I'm glad he renewed with Gong Hyo Jin :D

@princess nour90 It's great that he's meeting his fans there. Wow!

@anipanch I know right? I was excited too! Sometimes I want to punch Gong Yoo because he doesn't attend things. (Just kidding) :tongue:

I guess I sound bitter, anyway, sorry for the long post! This probably doesn't even make sense. Hehehe. Forgive me for not using this forum well. :D

Thank you.

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Sorry, I'm a bit of a lurker, but I've been following this thread the whole way through. I noticed that some of the "Yoo Gals"(Are we even Yoo Gals anymore?) from back when this thread first started in 2005 are no longer active, while it's up to them what they do with their lives, I just find it really sad. Even the original person who started this thread(aalhl) is no longer active, which is his/her right, but I have to wonder why they left.

Anyway, just wanted to add that everyone here is great especially to those who post and update us. *sighs*

I feel like Gong Yoo is being a little unfair to his fans:(, both domestically and internationally. But that's just my opinion. The way he or his company goes about handling his things bothers me a little. I don't know why. I don't care about popularity or hit dramas or whatever, I just want him to be around more.-_-( no social media?? grrr!!)  Can't join his fan cafe, but I've read all his interviews, watched a few of his movies, and watched a few of his dramas, but there is still so little of him that I actually know. I know a lot of you have said that he's private, but come on!  I don't understand, does he hate his fans?

Hello, sister we all 're Yoo Gals even we're new fans of him, cuz GY is special actor & person for us :wub:,  And Don't worry about GY old fans they're still following him but not here even my sister aalhl still updating his news , pics, videos and everything about him in Gong Yoo lover . i don't know why most 0f GY fans don't like to chat here with us in soompi page , they 're chatting & updating all his lastest news in closed groups . 

Sometimes i feel GY not fair with us "his fans" and i envy fans of other actors who see their favorite actor attending many events , fan meeting, awards, variety shows and shooting many magazines , and so on but at the same time i respect his choice and his privacy i don't want him get hurt from crazy fans or get hurt from rumors made by media & k-netizens most of popular actors & idols 're involved in many rumors and scandals so i think GY is hiding to protect himself .

Anyway, i 'll always support GY and following him and from my deep heart i wish GY 'll benefit from his popularity now it's shame if he doesn't benefit from it  , and please gong yoo spreads your wings and flies in the sky you deserve this popularity and this huge success

And please @2handsintertwinedcontinue sharing your love for GY and chatting with us  :blush: 

• Like 7