10 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I know right? Let's celebrate all lurkers. Hehehe. :) I think it's great that after 7 years of lurking  you've built up the courage to let the whole world know you've been stalking him since coffee prince! Hehehe. That's a long time. And I'm glad this forum is your savior and no.1 place for you. Yeah, people disappear, and I'm not sure either, but it makes sense that you said they are probably using other platforms. I'm thankful to everyone who's been keeping this thread alive too. Like you said, new and old! I'm glad you understand and feel the same way. So that's the reason you don't think he should have any social media? Arrggh... That makes sense, but he needs to deal with it. There's a price to fame. Does he not want anything to be what he is right now? Because I feel like he doesn't want what he has. Fame sucks, but he's going to have to deal with it and it's consequences. :tongue: That's my opinion though. Scandals do kill careers, and you're right people don't forget. Ever. But that's just how it is...Like I said he's confusing...:( I'm glad you agree about the fan cafe. Yeah, those of us who are international fans can't see him on the only place he uses. :( I'm not bitter? Okay; If you say so, but you're too kind. Hehe. People who get to see and touch and feel him, wow...They're so lucky! :) I want to do that too. You did make sense. More than I do. haahahha. I understand why you share the same views with @princess nour90. She is speaking what a lot us are feeling inside, but can't express. 

Will try to keep posting.

Thank you. :) Also, I'm sorry if I'm running around in circles.

Hello, again :D Thanks for the reply, nice to make a new friend after de-lurking. Haha, yes. I felt it was hard to post stuff because on bigger threads it was easier to not feel that you're part of the conversation, but in the end, I thought heck I want to share my feelings too hahah:tongue: I understand how you feel completely and it's rational to feel that way about your idol. I saw someone said something about "overusing" the image, and I wanted to agree on this point because think about it, what keeps us coming back here compared to other actor/actresses threads? It's the fact that we "long" to see him, we actually stick around longer because he keeps a low profile. But I will, however, once again agree with you on the point that he should at least have maybe one platform where everyone is welcome, international and national fans. If not two different, he doesn't have to post often and all that, but yes. Other than that, I am very content. 

About variety shows and interviews, I feel he shows up sometimes. Have you seen him on Running man? check out episode 175 if you haven't :) He was really sweet :) And yes, we need more translated and subbed versions of many of his interviews :)

Big hugs xx

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

I saw someone said something about "overusing" the image, and I wanted to agree on this point because think about it, what keeps us coming back here compared to other actor/actresses threads? It's the fact that we "long" to see him, we actually stick around longer because he keeps a low profile. But I will, however, once again agree with you on the point that he should at least have maybe one platform where everyone is welcome, international and national fans. If not two different, he doesn't have to post often and all that, but yes. Other than that, I am very content. 

Hi~...I think it is me who said about overused image?. Hehehe. No, Im not saying his image now is overused. =)

I do agree on having at least 1 platform, like LDW account which is handle by his management, not by himself. At least we got 1st hand update from them. Right now, I was like "let follow the kfans social media accounts". If not, I will got the update, dayssssss after. Hahaha.

More update on epigram.

http://www.byseries.com/featured/special_view.html?special_id=7361

I want to paste 1-1 picture from Epigram webpage itself, but when I want to save the picture, they give "whole" pictures into 1 jpg file. I dont know why Epigram make their site like that. That why I just copy from the twitter, I admit, Im lazy to crop it. Heeee. 

If you wondering why look like it is same? Cause Epigram just change few grayscale picture to colored.

Spoiler

• Like 5

1 hour ago, princess nour90 said:

@kentangbakar thank u for all updates his pics always make me happy especially i was sad when i knew GY didn't win any award in KCTA today , i was speechless:(

Don't be sad...:) I'm pretty sure this will spur him to greater heights. He has a competitive streak when he wants something :) I am so looking forward to the day when he surprised everyone with some big international award. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, gongi said:

Don't be sad...:) I'm pretty sure this will spur him to greater heights. He has a competitive streak when he wants something :) I am so looking forward to the day when he surprised everyone with some big international award. 

honestly, my eyes on big awards like Baeksang but at the same time i wanted him to win.

Anyway, anyone knows if TVN 'll have award ceremony this year or not 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Hi~...I think it is me who said about overused image?. Hehehe. No, Im not saying his image now is overused. =)

I do agree on having at least 1 platform, like LDW account which is handle by his management, not by himself. At least we got 1st hand update from them. Right now, I was like "let follow the kfans social media accounts". If not, I will got the update, dayssssss after. Hahaha.

More update on epigram.

I want to paste 1-1 picture from Epigram webpage itself, but when I want to save the picture, they give "whole" pictures into 1 jpg file. I dont know why Epigram make their site like that. That why I just copy from the twitter, I admit, Im lazy to crop it. Heeee. 

If you wondering why look like it is same? Cause Epigram just change few grayscale picture to colored.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm trying to get into the korean fancafe now.. (by using google translating the whole page lol) there seems to be a lot of news about him there... Anyone who's already in??

*I'll put updates here if I manage to get in >_<

• Like 6

5 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

@kentangbakar thank u for all updates his pics always make me happy especially i was sad when i knew GY didn't win any award in KCTA today , i was speechless:(

17103308_10155119549179628_5224349763215

Gong yoo for The Body Shop

BC Card :heart:

He didn't win?!?! Let's burn the panel down! :angry: Btw, where did you get the results?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

More update on epigram.

Hey, sorry for not quoting you in mention, soompi is being a bit weird and not allowing me to quote unless I directly use the quote button. Yes, I think I might have forgotten to add that his image can never be overused because he's waaaay too handsome for that, hahah :tongue: But you catch my drift :D 

Maaan he's just TOOO hot, the epigram updates are just WAYY too much to handle!! :tongue: I have a new wallpaper almost every day to drool on :tongue: haha, BECAUSE I DO CROP THEM, I'M TOO DESPERATE FOR EYECANDY!! xD But I agree, WHY is it so hard to upload each photo on it's on, maybe to prevent people from "re-using" it or copyrights or something, but yeah. We find our own ways don't we? :tongue: 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, casey1409 said:

He didn't win?!?! Let's burn the panel down! :angry: Btw, where did you get the results?

Goblin won 4 awards " Best Drama, VOD broadcasting, sunjae won rising star award, and Aliee won best OST" And Yoo ji tae the lead actor of "The Good Wife" won best actor 

201703101522537319377_20170310180223_01_

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002901410

• Like 6

1 hour ago, casey1409 said:

I'm trying to get into the korean fancafe now.. (by using google translating the whole page lol) there seems to be a lot of news about him there... Anyone who's already in??

*I'll put updates here if I manage to get in >_<

I wish you all the best!. Good luck!. If not wrong there is "level" in fanclub site. I dont know how Gongyoo fanclub work, but that what I heard from Bogum's fans. Anyway, Good luck. You can do it.!. Hehehe

1 hour ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

Hey, sorry for not quoting you in mention, soompi is being a bit weird and not allowing me to quote unless I directly use the quote button. Yes, I think I might have forgotten to add that his image can never be overused because he's waaaay too handsome for that, hahah :tongue: But you catch my drift :D 

Maaan he's just TOOO hot, the epigram updates are just WAYY too much to handle!! :tongue: I have a new wallpaper almost every day to drool on :tongue: haha, BECAUSE I DO CROP THEM, I'M TOO DESPERATE FOR EYECANDY!! xD But I agree, WHY is it so hard to upload each photo on it's on, maybe to prevent people from "re-using" it or copyrights or something, but yeah. We find our own ways don't we? :tongue: 

The twitter link I post before have individual picture link. I didnt check the resolution, hopefully HD. Hehehe. The "overused" I talked about is not about him. Im happy fans, cause GY know the do's n the dont's, based on his "people inside" interview. Safe to said that, this actor know what is the best for him. He his veteran already, so Im not worried over him that much, just care about his health. He said that his stamina is not like before. Ahjusshi pls take care of your health~~~. Dont over estimate your body. ok?~~.We havent see your Ggong's JRs yet. Hahahaha. 

• Like 6

Thank you to everyone and their updates and pics. I love seeing and hearing new things about him.

@princess nour90 I'd definitely give all my chocolates to Gong Yoo. Even if I didn't have any chocolates, I'd go and find some. Lol. I want to receive some from him too. Thank you for posting this article. :) They are going to show Age of Shadows and Train to Busan in the UAE in the Middle East? That's exciting, and he should definitely have a fanmeet there. Especially now. Wait, he didn't win? I am also sad. I'm also speechless too. Thank you for your updates! And I have my eyes on the Baeksang too. :) What is the article about him  Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China saying? :) 

@gongi Hehehe. I understand. And I love your mantra.

I'm also going to go with NO. 3. Everything you said is exactly right, and I couldn't have said it better myself. :) Thank you for putting everything into perspective for me and others :) I'm just going to root for him too, since his quest is to leave a legacy of noteworthy films, which matters a lot. I will now go listen to Physics of Love with him narrating it. Thank you for the link. :) 

@kentangbakar Thank you. That all makes sense. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your post about "overusing" his image. :( But thank you for the update on Epigram. I will definitely check it out. And BC FB too. Those photos look so nice and in great quality too.

But BC Card CF, Epigram and Discovery...Wow. Everything looks so nice! I love him in the CFs and photos. The model is doing a great job. He looks happy. :) Thank you for posting those. The photo with the car, he looks so peaceful. :wub:

@casey1409 Thank you for posting this interview. I will make time to watch it and learn more about him. I agree. Let's burn the panel down. Hehehe

@_Dokkaebi_ I see your point. :) Thank you. No, I haven't seen him on RM, but I will have to check it out. I agree. This is way too much to handle. He is wayyy too hot in these.

@lkgy99 Wow. These pictures are stunning. Thank you thank you for posting these! I've been waiting for these. 

@nuryl I agree with you 100%!

He looks so relaxed in these. Gosh I want to spend time with him. Oops?

By the way, does his age concern any of you? I mean, did you wish him to have more success when he was younger?

Just a thought.

Thanks again to everyone for posting and updating 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

Gong Yoo CF/Movies/Magazine Pictorial Compilation :heart:

Oh my looks like I'm going to be busy drooling for a bit. *goes off to watch these* :D

15 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

C6j4HmSVwAA-Zx9.jpg

C6j4IYRVwAAPnkh.jpg

C6j4JeRU4AASckg.jpg

C6j4KG7VsAAcM03.jpg

Gong Yoo For epigram

Can I quote this? Just want to say that he is so beautiful. Inside and out. His aura is beautiful...*touches his hair*

• Like 3

18 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

17103308_10155119549179628_5224349763215

Gong yoo for The Body Shop

BC Card :heart:

*faints* 

On the first CF, I was like nooo don't make him sad. Then they were happy at the end :) 

On the second one I was like, can he stare at me like that? And I want to walk with him too...:wub: I'm sorry for all the quoting and posts. Please let me know if this is too many posts. I just couldn't help myself. Can we blame him? :) 

@casey1409Good luck getting into the fan cafe! :) 

• Like 7