Official Miura Haruma ♥ 三浦春馬 Thread

la folie

Guest Mrs. Yosuke Kubozuka

he's really cute, that springhorse ^-^

im expecting a lot out of this boy.. he's so young and he's still going to be in so many things, and so many ways to improve too. im glad to see that he's doing so well with gokusen 3.

those are some really cute caps!

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I didn't realize there was a thread for him. Well, let me share some loserish screencaps of mine

that I posted also in Gokusen 3 thread. T__T

Look at his sexy blond hairrr

He was such a perfect man in this movie.

ren2mo7.jpg

ren3km4.jpg

ruihz5.jpg

ren7ct9.jpg

ren8ol1.jpg

This is Miura ... preparing for his gangster gokusen role

ren9bi4.jpg

Boy, didn't the room just get hotter

Is it me, or does Gokusen always cast the HOTTEST actors of the generation.

Guest voyager

^Not to bash Gokusen but maybe its because of the repetitive storyline. The hot actors make it all the more bearable. I mean, what girl wouldn't want to see a bunch of hot guys acting all bad richard simmons, fighting and then getting beaten up in almost every single episode? (...though I'd rather have the acting bad richard simmons part only... seeing them getting beaten up makes me go, ouch... >_<)

Thanks so much for the pictures! He looks so good! XDDD

Guest magicalspeaker

^ LOL totally agree with you there on gokusen.

i actually haven't watch gokusen 3 at all, as much as i love haruma. D:

i'mma wait until it's all done and just marathon it. i want 9-10 hours straight of haruma-sexiness. XD

Guest Opus. 19

Might I also mention that he's also freakin tall?

yuyamadaingokusen3wj0.png

He makes Yamada Yu here look TINYY.

(WHY THE AGE GAP - headdesk headdesk- TT___TT)

Guest voyager

^^Oh wow... Isn't Yamada Yu known supposedly really tall or something? I used to be a sort of fan, but recently I haven't looked at her... until gokusen... She looks really skinny.

Aw... is that a streak I see in her hair also? Same hairstyles!

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

^^Oh wow... Isn't Yamada Yu known supposedly really tall or something? I used to be a sort of fan, but recently I haven't looked at her... until gokusen... She looks really skinny.

Aw... is that a streak I see in her hair also? Same hairstyles!

gasp.

they stole each other's hair dye ideas.

=)

and voyager I totally agree with you about Gokusen repetitive plot.

but like you said, I'm a sane girl and i like it because its just a drama about hot guys misbehaving. :sweatingbullets:

====

man, I want him to be in more dramas.

=O I need to have a droolfest with his drama/movies

Also, does anyone have subtitles for his movie Koizora?

Someone posted it on boxnet server and its dead =(

Guest cookie&cream<3

OMG!

is he that one guy in gokusen III??

HE IS SOO BOMB & CUTEE<3

i like his short hair better, buht he is really hot with his current hair too!

Guest Aror

GAAAAH~!! :wacko:

A MIURA-THREAD~!!!!! :w00t:

WHY diodnt; I find it any sooner/!?! :tears: *smacks head*

omfg, He IS SOOO CUUUTEEE AND HOOOOOOOT~!!!

KYAAA~!! Stlll gotta wtach epi 3 from Gokusen 3, bt omfg~!! He Is So HOOOOOT~!! !

His G3-role made me Totally fall in luuuhve with him (at first sight) :lol::D

OMFG~!1 Is Yamada Yuu in the show?!? 1(lolz, din notice her, well, mayeb she comes áfter epi 2!?!? some1, plz help me out here?!?! :o )

And omfg, haha, the hair-thingy!! XDD Yeah, ur so right! xDD

Daang, he sure ;is tall~!!! Like: when he stand nxt to the 'teacher', hes's so Taaall~

Bút he looks just as tall as Takaki Yuya (the other '3-D-head'), so then.. they're both tall...

Loz, what was that for weird sort of conclusion!!?!! I meant: so then Takaki's oso pretty tall, ne~?!?!

Well, anywyas, some GIII-pics:

Miura-1.jpg

KAAKKKOOOIIIII~!!!!

Miura.jpg

LUUUUHV THIS WACKO SMILE OF HIS~ *sigh*

Gokusenhair.jpg

LMFAO~!!!! xDDD (how does he manage to stay this handsome and put on s;uch a weird face?!?!)

EDIT: I SOO need to watch Koizora and 14 Sai no Haha now~!! OMfg, júst becoz of him~

Gaah, he;s so young, so talented, sohot and has axtedin so many wonderful, and famous dramas!! ( I mena, well.. acting with Oguri Shun means u are quite sómethin, ne~??!!)

Hihi, I luuuhv him~ ^-^

Guest voyager

^I actually heard that he acts like he's wooden in 14 sai no haha... so maybe that wouldn't be the best to watch unless you're really a Miura fan. And thanks for the pics! O_O they look so clear... And yeah, he still looks good even when he makes a silly face.

@I_broke_a_nail- Who wouldn't like seeing hot boys acting all tough and dorky at the same time? ^_^:wub:

Guest o_selina_o

hehe i just finished watching 14 sai no haha, first time ive seen miura harauma ^^ he's ever so cutee and tall ^^ i love it when he smiles <333 im a yr older than him X3, he looks older than his age, i thought he would be in his 20s >.<

Guest dionne_wu

OMFG~!1 Is Yamada Yuu in the show?!? 1(lolz, din notice her, well, mayeb she comes áfter epi 2!?!? some1, plz help me out here?!?! :o )

Yamadu Yu makes a guest appearance as his elder sis in Episode 4.

Guest kneekey

Also, does anyone have subtitles for his movie Koizora?

Someone posted it on boxnet server and its dead =(

It's still being made but the subbers said that it would released at the end of May.

Archived