Official Miura Haruma ♥ 三浦春馬 Thread

la folie

Guest dionne_wu

If you want hints of the boundless potential Haruma has in his gangly frame, I'd suggest skipping Koizora (no kidding there) and go straight for Binbo Danshi, 14 Sai No Haha, and Gokusen 3 first. No doubt Koizora is his signature piece and he had alot of recognition with it but ultimately, the movie banks on capturing hearts with the dreamlike essence of a man every girl secretly wants (the looks, the attitude, everything). How many actually like his acting in there as much as the heartthrob looks? Even I, fell for the smashing hair first. He definitely didn't exhibit bad acting but his rawness surfaces at certain points in the movie. Go to the earlier said 3 dramas and get an idea of what Haruma's capable of before watching his movie (these are just the major works; he has had numerous cameos as a child actor). I haven't had the chance to catch Naoko (about marathons) and Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge (an indie flick) but I've heard good reviews.

Now, don't get me wrong. I adore this boy to bits but when he's bad, I'd say he's bad (not that he is in Koizora).

On the other hand, Binbo Danshi's fabulous. There's nothing to say except I highly recommend this series. It showcases not only Oguri Shun's versatility but Haruma's as well. I was impressed with his comic timing. I can't tell you how many times Shiraishi's antics have made me giggle like a 5 year old. I sort of gained enlightenment during the time I was watching - Haruma can do comedy awfully well! It helped that he seemed to have a real connection with Oguri; it enhanced his acting with a touch of realism. Again, I highly recommend the series. The boy's spectacular, really.

Haruma can do muted too. In 14 Sai No Haha, people said he was wooden but Kirino's wooden in the first place. He's just like a log. He is quiet, withdrawn, and very lost. His mother does not understand him. He has no father to guide him. He is like a frog at the bottom of a well. Yet he has a silent rebellious streak. He yearns to cut off the apron strings. I do not see Kirino as cowardly, but more clueless as to what he really thinks, feels, and does. He only realises what he wants and fights for it later on. But like all first major pieces, there's alot of room for Haruma to improve.

Don't get me started on Gokusen 3. You want bad boy Hiro with dorky Shiraishi? Ren's a damned fine hybrid of Hiro and Shiraishi. Ren is brash and childish, but loyal to the very end. His temperament obviously is a hindrance, but beneath it all is a kind and pure heart. He puts people above him. He thinks and feels alot for others. Here we get to see another side to Haruma; or rather, the many different sides of him. Thanks to the scriptwriters, Ren is written to be very likable. I dare say he has stolen thunder from the lead Takaki Yuya. I expect even more doors opening for him now.

Haruma is a little hidden gem who's a real keeper and I cannot wait to see him exploring yet another different role.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raindrops

why hadn't i stumbled in here BEFORE!? ... hahaha omg i have this soft spot for pretty boys that look hot =D

*drools* ... hmm i'll be watching all his stuff after my HSC >=D

-rainie*

Guest tengy

ooooooh he's my age....hahaha he's HOT for a young guy like him.... gonna watch GOKUSEN 3 soon and drool over him :P

On the other hand, Binbo Danshi's fabulous. There's nothing to say except I highly recommend this series. It showcases not only Oguri Shun's versatility but Haruma's as well. I was impressed with his comic timing. I can't tell you how many times Shiraishi's antics have made me giggle like a 5 year old. I sort of gained enlightenment during the time I was watching - Haruma can do comedy awfully well! It helped that he seemed to have a real connection with Oguri; it enhanced his acting with a touch of realism. Again, I highly recommend the series. The boy's spectacular, really.

I agree with Binbo Danshi, I'd recommend this to all Miura Haruma fans. One word to describe his role; adorable.

He can play an innocent boy to a perfect T.

The music video he acted on. 4 minuted of pure Haruma charm.

Yuzu- Umaku Ienai

Guest MizerRiyo

Yes I'm new with this guy eventhough I've seen him in mags a lot before. He was such a cute lil boy in my JUNON magazines roflmao I can't believe my eyes seeing him grew up to be a HOT guy *o* (in fact I almost can't recognize him in the first place!!)

Heard that he had a role in Gokusen 3 so I decided to take a peek, and OMGAAH there he is the GORGEOUS dude. o_O So far I've watched Koizora, Binbo Danshi and Gokusen 3. I need to say that he's very versatile. He can act as dorky as Shiraishi in Binbo Danshi and as cool as Ren in Gokusen 3. He has it, really.

I believe he has a very high potential in acting. GO HARUMA MIURA!

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

i just brought koizora today and omg did never cry a river in the end

anyways he literally took my breath away with his blonde hair yikes

he was soo smoking hot and i thot he was older then his real age.

whoaa he can pull some amazing skills to pull and older loook but hey whatever

hes still damnn good looking =D and hes gokusen 3 aahhh means i need

to watch that now =D btw did i mention thats hes still hot in there tooo =D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest *crystal_moonlite*

omigosh...

awesome!!

wow..I didn't know him til I watched Gokusen 3...

thanks a lot for the thread guys...

just watched Koizora the other day...

it was such an awesome movie!!

It made me cry....beautifully made movie...

Guest *crystal_moonlite*

^

^ Thanks for sharing those magazine pics. He looks so good. I thought he was 20 when I first saw him.

Has anyone seen his photobook?

yes I've seen his photobook...

there's a community of him on livejournal. and they've also created a forum of him.

there are two forums that I know about though..

you guys can join anything you want.

here are the links

forum #1:

http://miura-haruma.goo-boys.com/

forum #2:

http://miura-haruma.darkbb.com/index.htm

here's the LJ community

http://community.livejournal.com/miura_haruma/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want hints of the boundless potential Haruma has in his gangly frame, I'd suggest skipping Koizora (no kidding there) and go straight for Binbo Danshi, 14 Sai No Haha, and Gokusen 3 first. No doubt Koizora is his signature piece and he had alot of recognition with it but ultimately, the movie banks on capturing hearts with the dreamlike essence of a man every girl secretly wants (the looks, the attitude, everything). How many actually like his acting in there as much as the heartthrob looks? Even I, fell for the smashing hair first. He definitely didn't exhibit bad acting but his rawness surfaces at certain points in the movie. Go to the earlier said 3 dramas and get an idea of what Haruma's capable of before watching his movie (these are just the major works; he has had numerous cameos as a child actor). I haven't had the chance to catch Naoko (about marathons) and Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge (an indie flick) but I've heard good reviews.

Now, don't get me wrong. I adore this boy to bits but when he's bad, I'd say he's bad (not that he is in Koizora).

Haruma can do muted too. In 14 Sai No Haha, people said he was wooden but Kirino's wooden in the first place. He's just like a log. He is quiet, withdrawn, and very lost. His mother does not understand him. He has no father to guide him. He is like a frog at the bottom of a well. Yet he has a silent rebellious streak. He yearns to cut off the apron strings. I do not see Kirino as cowardly, but more clueless as to what he really thinks, feels, and does. He only realises what he wants and fights for it later on. But like all first major pieces, there's alot of room for Haruma to improve.

Don't get me started on Gokusen 3. You want bad boy Hiro with dorky Shiraishi? Ren's a damned fine hybrid of Hiro and Shiraishi. Ren is brash and childish, but loyal to the very end. His temperament obviously is a hindrance, but beneath it all is a kind and pure heart. He puts people above him. He thinks and feels alot for others. Here we get to see another side to Haruma; or rather, the many different sides of him. Thanks to the scriptwriters, Ren is written to be very

Haruma is a little hidden gem who's a real keeper and I cannot wait to see him exploring yet another different role. likable. I dare say he has stolen thunder from the lead Takaki Yuya. I expect even more doors opening for him now.

Woah I pretty much agree with what you said!

I must admit that I was blew away by Hiro's hair. I don't have much to comment on his acting though ^^;

The first time I saw him was 14sai no haha and I didn't think much about Kirino's character so I kind of assumed that his acting wasn't that great just yet but I was wrong after reading this! I definitely agree about his character and how he acted him out. Now that I think that, he really brought that introvert personality out of Kirichan~

Gokusen 3 omfg....... I started it 3 days ago and I am absolutely regretful that I didn't watch this earlier!!! (well I was busy xD) Ren is such a different character from all the other ones. I was used to see him as those shy and polite boys but after seeing Gokusen 3... I'm definitely impressed by his versatility as a young actor--don't even get me started on how he's only 1990 ToT Ren's hair looks so damn hot! Ok, Ren is hot. Haha~

Binbo danshiii~ I started this 2 days ago and boy was I fangirlling all over again after a year of no haruma-ness or what?! Ahh Shiraishi is way too cute! So shy and stuttering all the time <3 Again, Haruma definitely made Shiraishi seem really..alive? I don't know, he did a great job.

...... Ok I have to update the first page soon >_>

I stopped oogling over him since last fall or so.. and I lost track with Jdramas too so I totally forgot about him until my summer break started 2 weeks ago (shame shame!). So now I'm back to Haruma again~ I want episode 8 of Gokusen right now >_> and Binbo danshi!

I really wanna watch Naoko and especially Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge since he sang in therrreee~ Omgoshhh <3

Guest lizelle

Miura Haruma!

i didn't know there was a thread for him

i lovee this guy, he's so cuteee!

we should keep this thread going:]

Guest piggyx3

OMG he's so hot in gokusen 3 O.O

i saw this thread before but i didn't know he was playing kazama -.-

Archived