Official Miura Haruma ♥ 三浦春馬 Thread

la folie

Guest fatcupoftea

He's cute!

My friend is SOOOO in LOVE with him right now! She showed me all these magazines she bought in Japan recently and she wrote him a fan letter (currently is editing it though...). haha. :P She is anticipating the release of his photo book.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

him and hongo kanata are the young japanese rising stars that i adore =D and they're still older than me ahaha by a year!!! mwahahahahars <33 i liked miura from 14 year old mother. i didnt get to watch most of the drama just some parts of it and mostly his scenes. it was mostly the sad scenes though. i fully watching koizara though. his blonde hair grew on me throughout the movie and when i watched it a second time he looked hot in every scene. such a beautiful, touching movie. nothing amazing but it was so sweet <33 the girl is pretty btw hehe and they looked good together =PP he seriously was more mature in the movie did not seem like a 90er at all! i love all the pics u guys posted btw hehe esp the ones where hes singing. lolls never knew he sang too <3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest epoxyethaneGLAMOUR

He is only SEVENTEEN?!

AH. I thought when I first saw him that he was like twenty-something...

But I guess I was wrong. I've been meaning to watch Koizora.

He and Aragaki Yui look really cute together! =]

Guest CandyRain

he looks older than his age..

first time i saw him on magazine i tought he was twenties...

but no doubt, he is hot..^^

i havent seen koizora and badly wanna se eit...coz him... and the story for sure...

gokusen 3...really? wow...cant wait

Guest clouds4ME

i LOVE this guy.

hes soo cute.

and whats more is

that hes older then me!!

but yeah he is in Gokusen 3 well

at least thats what it says on

dramawiki.

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

OMG MIURA!!! I LOVE THIS GUY!

I first saw him on 14 sai no HaHa...and at that time I didn't even know who he was, but he was so cute ( not to mention is a really good drama)

I love both him and Kanata Hongo too <3

I think they both have this rising star quality to them....kinda like Oguri Shun and Tsukamoto Takashi a few years back...I cant wait!

Guest fatcupoftea

I think he's still a little stiff in his acting, but still improving very much! He seems very soft spoken in reality, which I kinda expect bc he said he's really close to his mother (awwwws). I think his character's personality (Ryo) in Binbo Danshi is more like how he is actually like in real life? Dunno...

He and Aragaki Yui make such a cute couple in Koizora! Wah...I can't continue watching it...so sad.:tears:

Little random fact (from his interview in his photobook): HE LIKES GIRLS WITH BLACK HAIR! ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest sheisadreamer

Little random fact (from his interview in his photobook): HE LIKES GIRLS WITH BLACK HAIR! ;)

:D!! he is sooooo cute!!

Guest superjunior88

haha.. i really like him alot after watching Koizora..

really nice and touching movie and as expected,

i cried buckets............

anyway, didn't know he was younger than me!!

So surprising and I'm looking forward to Gokusen 3 too!!!

Guest aspoon

OMG i love him alot alot

after the sky of love movie,

he's really handsome in the movie,

and that movie is touching and nice

ohh, i love to see his personal photos,

like his life photo,

cause it look so cute everytime,

even though got pimple,

but who care, handsome is most important,

and he like one year older than me after his birthday and now i am same age as him

haha, so happy

Guest kalchi

Haruma has a new movie right? Together with Ueno Juri. The title is 'Naoko' and it is released on Feb 16, this year.

Can't wait to see him as an athlete

Archived