Official Miura Haruma ♥ 三浦春馬 Thread

la folie

Guest unknown.

caps from meringe/meringue no kimochi (around february)

meringue20080202miurahagh8.jpg

^ haha

meringue20080202miurahakm3.jpg

meringue20080202miurahakb1.jpg

meringue20080202miurahati9.jpg

meringue20080202miurahavw2.jpg

^ tearing up when he received signatures from yuzu.

Haruma Miura in Yuzu PV

Young actor Haruma Miura has collaborated with folk duo Yuzu on the music video for "Umaku Ienai," a song from their "WONDERFUL WORLD" album that goes on sale April 16.

In February, Miura proclaimed that he was a big fan of Yuzu during a television appearance. When the duo found out, they made Miura an offer through director Natsuki Imai, who previously worked with the actor in last year's movie "Koizora." Imai also served as the director for this PV, assisted by other "Koizora" staff members.

The music video casts Miura as a musician who decides to leave his hometown in pursuit of his dreams, painfully separating himself from his girlfriend, played by Kaoru Hirata. One of the video's highlights is Miura performing a solo version of Yuzu's "Eikou no Kakehashi" in front of the duo.

source: tokyograph.com

yuzu's latest pv which stars miura haruma:

ゆず -「うまく言えない」

:)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest legnaiton

Ahhh he's cute. I noticed him in Koizora cuz he's so cool, cute yet sweet all at the same time. Didn't realise he was sooo much younger than me. gosh. too many cute guys in japan *nose bleeds*

watching him in gokusen3 now.. seriously, his hair in that show sucks man. I prefer the miura in koizora... hair and evthing. even the white hair looks better than the 1 in gokusen3 now ._.

Guest voyager

Ah~ So I'm watching Gokusen 3 ep4 now. lksdjfasfj He looks so good! (as usual)

Will post caps later!

Thanks for the caps and the link! He looks adorable!~

Edit: Caps of Gokusen 3 ep 4 Part 1 (part 2 will be later... when I get time...)

This Episode focuses around Miura's character so there will be a LOT of caps.

Dang this kid moves around way too much...

Warning: Possible Spoilers? And possible nosebleeds.

miuracf5.jpg

Hahaha, he's sleeping in class...

miura1wm5.jpg

miura2qo9.jpg

*pout*

miura3ii7.jpg

*angry pout*

miura4wr4.jpg

miura5cu4.jpg

miura6rj7.jpg

miura7gq4.jpg

He looks really good in that jacket BTW...

miura8yf7.jpg

miura9pf3.jpg

miura10bf2.jpg

miura12yr1.jpg

Aw... he's sleeping while standing up!

miura11en1.jpg

*shock*

miura14ma5.jpg

Ahaha, this scene was so funny.

miura15df7.jpg

miura16zr2.jpg

miura17jt4.jpg

...I want his jacket... with him preferably... :P

miura18iq8.jpg

So this episode was basically him have anger management issues (no surprise there) and acting unbearably cute in the random light hearted scenes that Gokusen loves to put in.

Enjoy~ Will post caps of part 2 later!

Guest legnaiton

ehh does he hunch? bcuz he seems to be hunching alot in gokusen 3.. or is it part of his character in the drama? I don't quite like the way he walks. LOL

Guest Yunho<3

The way he walk is funny.

That gray jacket really go with him.he look so hot in it.

Dude i swear this dude is not that hot and all but dang he is attractive in some way.

He my new addiction.

Guest dionne_wu

I think the slouching is just part of Kazama Ren. I don't recall him having bad posture for any of his other works.

Guest legnaiton

I think the slouching is just part of Kazama Ren. I don't recall him having bad posture for any of his other works.

hmm that's what I thought so too. in koizora I rem him as the perfect guy man ... *dreamy eyes*

Guest voyager

Dude i swear this dude is not that hot and all but dang he is attractive in some way.

Ahaha, yeah, I actually agree with you on that. Well... mainly because I don't like using the word hot to describe guys, but still Miura's not like say... the DBSK or Big Bang boys in the hotness area. But there's something. My friend also said the exact same thing.

I think I'm attracted to his eyes... :blink: :blush: And his smile. I spazz when I see him smiling.

Miura's character is rather bad richard simmons laid back, imo. He seems to just have fun... when he's around his fellow boys. So yeah, I think that the slouching is for his character.

Miura Haruma In Gokusen Part 2

...there were so many screen cap-able scenes in this... I couldn't get all of them. So yeah, this is a must watch episode for Miura eye candy. And the plot for this episode was actually good.

Enjoy the caps.

Warning- Spoilers? If you're really good at telling whats going on in caps of Miura's head.

miuralw6.jpg

He seriously looks good in that jacket...

miura1co4.jpg

miura2lm5.jpg

miura3wu3.jpg

Angry~

miura4pf2.jpg

miura5es5.jpg

miura6fl0.jpg

miura7jz1.jpg

miura8de8.jpg

miura9oe8.jpg

miura10vw8.jpg

miura11km2.jpg

miura12gx0.jpg

miura14cd3.jpg

miura15sw1.jpg

miura16av9.jpg

miura17lv0.jpg

miura18gx8.jpg

miura19vm6.jpg

He still looks amazing at that angle... wow...

miura20ko5.jpg

miura21yc2.jpg

miura22ms2.jpg

miura23sf2.jpg

miura24yd3.jpg

miura25lc2.jpg

miura26ie6.jpg

miura27ac2.jpg

miura28gh0.jpg

While taking the screen caps, I realized... how long his neck was... which is odd because I just realized that most of the guys I like have long or very nice necks... :ph34r: Or maybe it's not too odd...

And a cap from this tv show where they had the Gokusen 3 boys do a "fashion show" Lets just say... Miura's uniform is very... colorful. Which may be why I can spot him instantly. The screen cap is sorta... just his head shot... cause yeah... That's the only one I happened to take at the time... should have gotten more...

miura1me6.jpg

Guest dionne_wu

Episode 4 of Gokusen 3 which focuses on Ren hit whopping ratings of 25.1%. I'm taking it as Haruma's credit. :phew:

Guest daisivi

^hahaha

i've been pining over miura these past couple of weeks and can't get enough of him. he's hot. younger than i expected, but hot and talented. whether he's sporting just black hair, blond hair or the streaks in gokusen 3, he's seriously rocking his hair.

Guest voyager

Episode 4 of Gokusen 3 which focuses on Ren hit whopping ratings of 25.1%. I'm taking it as Haruma's credit. :phew:

Ahahaha, its probably not coincidence. :lol: A lot of people have commented on Gokusen videos asking who Ren was. XD He's just that attractive.

147dcec21e6ce6cx4.jpg

from that angle he looks a bit like kingone..however, MIURA HARUMA IS DEFINITELY HOTTER =]

i never heard of him until i checked out the casting for gokusen 3(<3) and he was the only 3-d that caught my eyes.. damn hes so hot, even in the drama! his style is hot in the drama as well! and apparently, he was in unfair.. as yutaka.. if i can recall correctly, thats the guy that dies in the beginning/past right ? he was such a cutie back then.. hes so hot. i still CAN'T believe hes only 1 year older than me, he looks a lot older! but in a hot sense :)

Guest Yunho<3

I'm marrying this dude.

Nobody stopping me!He mine now lady.I'm so sorry.

Gosh i'm in lvoe with this dude.I have a dream about him last night whahahaha.

I'm guessing his blond streak is fake.Because one time it was on the right and then the toher time it gone to the left.

He look hot in those pciture*save into computer for future computer breakdown*

Guest Opus. 19

He's a really good actor in Gokusen 3.

I guess I'm a fan now. x3

(WHY GOD WHY IS HE SO YOUNG TT___TT)

Guest loveasia69

hey ! I just fall in love with that guy :!!!! Koizora is the best movie everrrrrrrrrr

thank you for all of this info !!

Does anyone know where I can find videos of him singing and dancing ???

I'm desperatly looking for it but I can find anything ^^

If you could help me ^^

thank you anyway ^^

Guest voyager

Oh thanks for the scans! He looks... amazing... and the pictures are so large... O_O For a second all I could see was his face. XD

In that last picture, he sort of looks like Kenichi matsuyama.

I wonder how long it takes for them to do his hair for gokusen...

I'm with loveasia69, does anyone know where we can find clips of him singing or dancing? I know he sang at his fan meeting once... and sang on a show once... but yeah... haven't heard it yet.

Guest Pinklett

life can be cruel dammit

i'm old >.>

anyways, he caught my eyes, not because of his looks perse, but of his acting

during all gokusen series, i never commented ones on someones acting, cause they were all equally "good"

but this dude stands out, imo

cant really explain, but in gokusen his emotions comes off naturally, kaahh idunno, its just good

i like to see him act (:

Archived